X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris | France

With the first bite that Efina gave to the monster, it was in fact a lie, letting her know thanks by its good taste

(I literally donīt know how to add even more content rather than that.)
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Sorry about that)

Paris | France

After tasting that it was in fact a lie, she gobbled it down like she was starving. Once she swallowed it, all the tiny truth monsters disappeared as the doubt in the little dragon's mind vanished. After consuming the little monster she patted her belly happily and looked at the woman. "Yo're a liar. the car he sold you was just fine wasn't it?"

Comment

Paris | France

To have a little girl telling her about the lie made the driver twitch for a moment. She tried to dismiss her by talking "How can a runt even be here? Iīm demanding my right to sue this man for the damaged he created" she sounded proud of her accusation, but Carmelita shook her head. "You can say whatever you want Miss, but we already got what we needed as proof of this vendorīs innocence." she said and put a paw on Efinaīs back "This girl has the ability to materialize lies the vehicle that you were using wasnt tampered before buying it." she then stopped as the Detective continued.

"We got the information of your divorce in Lyon, while I feel bad that a marriage ends, I do find odd that in such a short amount of time, your credit card is on the sky, so here is what happened" the maleīs voice of experience was calm, yet serious "You needed the money to pay your debts, but to do so in a time so scarce, you needed a quick alternative." He put the file on the table "This vehicle agency was perfect for the money you required, by not paying the insurance, you were on your own, but having an inner part of the car being tampered could work as a way to sue the agency. So you damaged the steering wheel and made it look like an accident. Although I shall give you more points for even breaking your arm in the process to make it look even better in your favour."

The debate kept going, but it was now obvious that the driver was the one that caused the problem to get big money and fast. After dealing with her, Carmelita let Efina get the lies to eat them as she went to her desk, it was impeccable and organized, something that she always kept whenever she could. But before reaching the door, the Chief was leaning on the frame "Inspector, we need to talk." He simply said while opening the door and entering with her. To the foxīs dismay, he lifted a hand that had her notes of her investigation "Care to explain why you are looking at this Robot Masters?" He asked.

Montoya sighed, but kept her professionalism "There have been odd occurrences on the city regarding them sir, while at first it was just a simple sighting or two, it slowly got bigger. "She started speaking "They were too scarce and random to actually look at them, but I wanted to investigate what was going on." At that, the chief looked at the files "So, you are telling me that you are using your time as an officer to investigate a case that doesnīt exist while we have other ones?" his tone was authoritative, but received a shake of her head "No, I have been researching on my free period of time sir. You can see that my workload is fine and done like always." she answered.

"And what about your kid? arenīt you leaving her alone?" another bait question, which the Inspector also faced "While I try to keep my work in the best performance, my daughter is a priority, I take advantage of my grocery shopping or my time of exercise runs to see the case". The chief looked at her for a moment, he was studying her body, to see any sign of movement, but then sighed "You are one of our best in the Force Carm, while this" he gestured the files "Seems like a wild goose chase, I know that you are on the right track." and with that he took a paper and handed it to her. "We got reports of someone called Ice Man overworking, some of the employers were worried he was doing too much of his element, even one reported of almost being attacked, but he counted it as an accident."

Carmelita looked at the reports and then at the Chief, who nodded at her "You already know what Iīm going to say Montoya, deal with this as soon as you can." he spoke and left the office. ("Seems that the rumors arenīt rumors anymore.") the fox thought as she prepared her equipment.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | City Park

As Pit ran along the beasts back, trying to avoid demons and getting accidentally knocked out of the air by this... demon whale, Pit at first did not notice that Frisk was no longer on his back and rather running along the top of the leviathan. Though when Pit turned to check if Frisk was okay, he found that she was running down towards the Leviathan's head... Which garnered the appropriate response of "HOLY CRAP!!!" from the angel boy. Especially when the Leviathan lowered it's head before flinging it upwards in order to send Frisk flying into the air.

Pit did not have long. For he knew that Palutena's blessing of flight cannot be maintained for much longer. As such the young angel jumped back into the air and took flight really quickly before flying right after Frisk...

Paris | France

Meanwhile at the Ice Factory. Everyone had left as the day shift had ended, and it was time for Ice Man's break. Though Ice Man wasn't leaving the factory just yet, Proto Man took notice of this. Normally the icy robot master was... on time with everything. He was a bit of a workaholic at times, and quite punctual at least. Almost like a soldier. When Proto Man took notice of this he raised an eyebrow underneath his helmet and decided to sneak into the factory. Once inside the factory he was sure to remain out of sight... in order to try and find Ice Man. It didn't take long for him to find one of Dr. Light's first Robot Master's. As the icy chill grew stronger and stronger the closer he got.

((
          Spoiler:
          Stands at 5ft 3. He has a split personality. One of a soldier, and one of a Commander. He loves activities involving the cold and snow, and possesses the ability to generate cold temperatures of 200 degrees below zero. His main special weapon Ice Slasher. A sharp blade of solid ice with a temperature of 200 degrees below zero... Fahrenheit.
          ))

Once he found Ice Man, the eskimo robot was looking... on edge. Rather... nervous which was surprising... Though he didn't seem like too much of a threat. Seeing this Proto Man quietly took a slow step out of hiding and began approaching Ice Man.

The very SECOND Ice Man saw Proto Man, the ice robot jumped back and got into a defensive position.

"S-Sir there is an intruder on the premesis, Sir! Oh? Well freeze it at all costs soldier!" Ice Man spoke to himself in a sort of... split personality of sorts. One of a soldier and his commanding officer. Seeing this Proto Man turned his hand from his normal Proto Buster to a regular hand and held both hands in the air.

"Whoa now no need to shoot Ice Man. It's just me." Proto Man spoke in a calm tone... Which prompted Ice Man to lower his guard a bit.

"Proto Man? What are you doing here soldier? I didn't think the rumors were true, but they are. What is Dr. Light's first ever robot doing here? Sir I think he's here because of us! Quiet Soldier! Proto Man what brings you here?" Ice Man replied... which prompted Proto Man to sigh and speak up.

"I'm here about some rumors regarding a possible robot master attack in the area. Also I see you're as messed up in the head as always..." Proto Man asked as Ice Man then frowned.

"Sir should we tell him what happened...? Might as well Soldier. Proto Man is trustworthy. Okay... well... it all started a few nights ago when..."

Comment

The fish beast flicked it's head to send the small human girl air born. Although this would have meant death for most, Frisk was prepared, almost as if she had done this before. She pressed a button on her phone and out from it came a small jet pack. She had used this once before when she was on a cooking show with the robot named Mettaton, but she only used it rarely. Much like Palutena's blessing' the jet pack would run out of fuel after only a short amount of time.

Frisk turned i mid air and flew away from Pit, heading back towards the head of the creature. Once she was close enough , she landed right over the fish''s left eye, orcing it to close it while she did a little dance on top of him to make him angry. With any luck, the fish would then fly after hr to try and catch her. She would stay and tease the fish monster for as long as she could before flying off towards the barrier. At this point it should be pretty clear what her plans were.

Paris | France

Efina just sat back and watched as the detectives worked on the lying woman until she finally cracked and gave in. She felt kind of bad for the poor woman, but the cops would take care of her right? thjey were the good guys after all. She munched on a few of the smaller lies that popped up during the conversatio for a while, just keeping herself occupied until it was time to leave.

That was until she heard mention of the name "Ice Man" When she heard this name, she couldn't' help but look up at the male with a questioning look as if to ask him more about it. "Ice Man? Well thats a silly name. It sounds like one of those tacky cartoon villeins on TV or something.

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita couldnīt help but chuckle at Efinaīs comment "That little dragon is the bad luck of being named by simple things, but I can tell you that Ice Man is also known for his great abilities when it comes to his element. Like with your ability to show lies, he can make ice on free will and is a great fighter." she spoke knowing the back story of the Robot Master.

The Inspector then went to her equipment satchel and took out a black and yellow shotgun. This human weapon was something that the fox enjoyed, it was a powerful gun that worked to paralize her targets, while the ammunition wasnīt almost unlimited like her Shock Pistol, the Taser shotgun packed quite the punch.

Carmelita then looked at Efina "Iīll go to where Ice Man works, the grumpy Proto Man is already there by now and talking with him, but we need to be careful, he might be dangerous." she warned knowing that the little dragon would want to follow her. If Efina was just a normal kid, she would keep her daughter on the safety of their home or the police headquarters, but Efina wasnīt a normal kid, she had this air of innate strength and maturity that made the fox proud.

Spoiler:

Comment

As Frisk flew back towards the beast with her cellphone jetpack, the Leviathan let out a roar as it began to turn quite slowly after Frisk... it then began to open it's mouth as Pit flew towards Frisk.

"Frisk don't tell me you're planning on making this thing crash into the barrier!!! This thing will crush everyone down there if it does!" Pit screamed in panic as he quickly took aim at the creatures eye and fired a few arrows of holy energy at the beasts eye. Thankfully due to their holy properties it pierced right through the Leviathan's eye as it let out a screech of pain which caused it to begin rearing back and turning around as if it was beginning to try and fly away.

"Palutena already said that Julius is working on destroying the barrier! All we gotta do is keep the demons off him!" Pit proclaimed as his blue glowing wings began to fade slowly... with him slowly beginning to descend...

"Wait is it me or am I slowly falling down...?" Pit asked loud enough for Frisk to hear when suddenly... the blue wings that were surrounding his regular wings vanished, leaving him without Palutena's gift of flight. With this Pit began careening towards the ground... or rather the barrier at a high speed. All the while screaming in complete fear.

Comment

Paris | France

Little Efina finished up her yummy lie before responding to what her mother said. "Don't worry mama, I'll protect you. If he's mean i'll just breath fire at him okay?" she said with an over enthusiastic smile on her face. She may have only been a child but she was fearless and determined. Someone with a name as silly as 'Ice man' wasn't going to scare her no matter how strong they were.

Frisk responded with great reaction time as her new friend started falling from the sky. Before he might have realized it, she was already holding him up the best she could by his shirt. While the jet pack was strong enough to hold him, Frisk wasn't, which caused her to slowly descend to a safe landing spot. She placed him down on a roof top onhis feet before landing beside him to save the jet pack fuel for as long as possible. "Toldya I would take care of you. Don't worry I'm not gonna kill anyone. I'mjust gonna suplext that fishy guy and tell him to go back home. Unless you have a better idea."

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita chuckled at Efinaīs confidence, but she also knew that the little dragon had the power to actually fight, she had investigated some of her lore and was surprised at how Efina would appear for her "parents" ("Yet here we are, as a family") she smiled internally while finishing with her loadout. The Inspector had her taser shotgun placed on her back by a sling while her shock pistol was on its holster by her waist, she had some bullets placed on her belt while batteries on her pockets.

"Well then little one, it is time to visit our friend Proto Man" her tone was of her work style, some professionalism with the hints of joy of the actual job. The vixen was already moving towards the door, keys of one of the police cars, and the directions of Ice Manīs lair.

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

Meanwhile at the Ice Factory...

Proto Man had listened to Ice Man's little story of what happened with a look of... not disbelief, but rather a look showing his lack of trust in this story. Not that Ice Man wasn't trustworthy, but that he was unsure if what he had been told was the truth.

"So you're saying someone had broken into the factory in the middle of the night while you were cleaning up, you blacked out, and you were unable to see who had broken in. Everything was just 'a fast and cold blur' to you?"
                      Proto Man had asked as he crossed his arms, "I assume nothing was caught on the security cameras?" Asked the red robot.

Ice Man who was now sitting down looked up and sighed as he shrugged.

"I... I don't know sir. The next day the men who run this factory were talking about missing security footage.

"Missing footage huh...? Well this definitely does seem like I'll need the inspector's help... Can you wait here? It'll be about 10... maybe 15 minutes. She should be here soon." Proto Man replied as he then leaned up against a unpowered piece of equipment as Ice Man gave a salute of confirmation of his 'order'. As such Ice Man then began sitting patiently.

The two robots then began waiting for Carmelita's arrival.

((I can't think of a post for Frisk. Sorry but I will be trying to work on one.))

Comment

((Okay sorry for double post, and Sorry Wriggle for skipping on but this is a good way to keep it going and let you join back in whenever you feel back in the mood, but this is to keep things from remaining stagnant.))

As Pit was saved just barely by Frisk, Pit sighed in relief as he looked at the young child.

"Heh... eheh... that was... a close one!" Pit spoke as he caught his breath... Then Frisk told him her plan... which just made him have a flat out "are you nuts!?" reaction.

"W-What!? D-DO YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT THING!? You can't suplex it and I doubt it understands speech!! There's no way that-" Pit was spoking as the ground began shaking... quite intensely in fact. "W-Whoa what's going on!?"

Meanwhile as Midna was confronting Athena... while Julius and Palutena was beginning to get close to breaking the barrier when suddenly they felt the shaking... and Palutena stopped as she felt the intensity of demonic power begin to erupt from Death's portal.
                        "Oh no... That power... It's insane!!" Palutena spoke up as she tried to continue helping Julius when suddenly... a series of stone pillars began to erupt from the ground all over. The first one caused Julius to get struck and fall back, stopping the barrier breaking process. Palutena meanwhile had caught him and immediately used her magic to create a shield around the vampire hunter, Toriel, Papyrus, herself, and Midna to shield them from any loose debris, but left them still to avoid any pillars or anything to rise from the ground as these stone pillars began rising from the ground.

In fact a sudden pillar began rising up from the ground where Athena was standing, and quite quickly too as it carried her off to extreme heights...

Inside Death's barrier it got worse. The portal had dissipated as Death began laughing.

"AHAHAHAHA!! IT'S FINALLY TIME! NOW! TEMEN-NI-GRU... RISE FROM THE EARTH AND BRING CHAOS TO THIS LAND!!!" Death yelled as he then teleported to safety... the barrier faded and suddenly... a tower. A massive one the size of the Empire State Building... but much wider began to erupt from the ground. Spouting demonic gargoyles made of blood and all other sorts out all across the area...

Pit had saw this and quickly reached out to grab Frisk and began running as fast as he possibly could, and thanks to being an angel he was capable of running quite fast with Frisk in tow...

By the time the tower was fully risen the amount of demonic power that was being put out was too intense, the pillar Athena was on had stopped right at the perfect height for her to jump off and onto the top floor of the main tower.

The others down below... Palutena and Julius had gotten up and begun trying to avoid any falling boulders from when the tower rose from the ground. The same for Pit and Frisk.

Comment

As the debris kept falling, some were cut in smaller and harmless pieces with Midnaīs magic, she was focusing her magic on forming a hail of figments of twili magic, the black paper thin squares were shredding the debris as if they were nothing, but bigger rocks wouldnīt crack. The ones that held their form or were too big for the twili were incinerated by Torielīs Fireballs, she was using her trident to launch volleys of fire to the rocks, the heat of the pure essence of fire melted and dissolved the threats.

Both magicians looked at each other as a rock that was the size of a bus came down, without communicating, the goat monster charged her trident and slammed its points to the ground, rising rocks from the underground, this was followed by the twili former royal as she levitated the rocks and formed a barrier around everyone, symbols of her culture appeared on the air that formed the protective barrier.

When the bus sized rock crashed with the barrier, it made cracks on the protective charms and rocks, but got destroyed in the process, giving everyone a breath of safety. Panting with exhaustion, both females kept the barrier, waiting for the others to act.

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

Little Efina gladly followed her mother, skipping and running around her feet. She had plenty of energy to burn and not a whole lot to do on the way to wherever it was they were going. So instead she made a game out of seeing how many times she could circle around her mother without stepping on any cracks in the sidewalk.

The Great Papyrus helped out as well, using a number of bone based attacks to parry the falling rubble, mostly aiming at the closer ones that the other two missed or just didn't see. When it was all over, the helpful skeleton took a moment to relax. To bad Undyne isn't here. she could SUPLEX al the builders for us. I'm not sure how that would help though."

Meanwhile Frisk was quickly dragged away before she could even respond to Pit doubting her ability to dunk a ten ton fish monster. But ranter than argue about it, she just went along and let the boy carry her to their next location. She put her jet pack away in her phone for now until it would be needed again. Ther should have been enough fule for a little bit more use.

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita was heading towards their vehicle while Efina was making circles around her, some would think that the Inspector would be annoyed of the little dragon's attitude, but she in fact enjoyed her daughter's energy and happines. ("I can imagine the shock in your face Ring tail, you would make a cheese line just to rile me up.") she thought while opening the car's doors so she and Efi could get inside.

She couldn't help but think of Cooper and his gang, years of memories were stored in her mind, the heists, the chases, even the dances and moments of peace. Carmelita wouldn't say it, but she missed the Racoon, but she never had the time to make an actual search for the thief.

But going back on reality, the location that Proto Man gave her was close and she could see the building "This is the place Efi, and it looks like everyone is out" she said while looking at the building "Be ready for anything" she spoke now in business mode.

Spoiler:

Comment

While Palutena was shielding the group with her magic, Julius looked up and saw a large cluster of stone falling down. Quickly seeing this he got to a stand and took out his metal chain Vampire Killer whip, and with one quick snap of it the bundle of stone was shattered into smaller individual pieces. Though this proved somewhat bad as he wasn't as maneuverable enough to take care of the rest of the rubble... Unless he used the Grand Cross, one of his ultimate techniques of which would easily clear and destroy any rubble in the area. Unfortunately such raw holy power in the area would potentially be bad for their allies Papyrus and Toriel, possibly Midna to an extent due to the collateral damage at least.

So he was left with not much options until Palutena stood up and slammed her staff on the ground. Doing so what looked to be 3 pairs of large angel wings began shining brightly behind her... almost blinding as she released a barrage of homing bolts of heavenly magic at any remaining debris that would be falling down towards the group...

With the tower now fully risen, and no more loose stone and debris falling the group were now safe for the most part. For now with the tower up the amount of demonic energy being released was intense. It made the air around them feel... heavy, foreboding even. It was clear that whatever reason Death had in summoning this tower... it certainly wasn't good. With the coast now clear, Palutena released her barriers from the group. She seemed to be a bit out of breath from that little stunt though.

ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TOWER HOWEVER! Pit was too focused on running from any loose debris until he felt the strong surge of holy power that Palutena had released. Sensing it he quickly grabbed Frisk, embraced her, and jumped into a small ditch as if seeking shelter from the blasts of Palutena's magic.

((can't really do much for Paris since I have to where Ice Man and Proto Man are now waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X