X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris | France

Little Efi got into the car and buckled herself in as though she had done it many times before. Over the short car ride she looked at the passing people, cars and buildings with curious eyes. The world seemed so big to one so small and her imagination ran away with her. She was eventually snapped back to reality by her mother's words when she told her they had arrived. Efina jumped just a tad when he realized she was still in the real world an d not simply lost in her imagination.

She unbuckled and reached for the car door, but befoe she got out she looked to her mother and spoke. "Hey mama? Why are we chasing these robot guys? Are they bad?"

Washington D.C | City Park

Frisk ran alongside Pit as they fled, seemed to have very little problem avoiding the falling rocks that cam her way. In fact it was almost too easy for her, as if she had done it a hundred times before. When she was pulled into the ditch, she didn't resist at all. In fact se embraced Pit right back, even took the time to nuzzle her face between his neck and his shoulder. "There, there, I'll protect you." she told him in a surprisingly calm and soothing voice.

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita was at Ice Manīs work zone when Efina asked her about the Robot Masters "We donīt know for sure Efi, there have been some reports of Ice Man and some of his friends acting weirdly, so it is mamaīs job to check on them" she answered while opening the door to the building, she could feel the colder temperature oozing from the place already "If they are just coincidence, then there is nothing wrong, but if the Robot Masters are actually causing problems to the people, then they are being bad." she explained as the sound of her boots could be heard by Proto Man.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

As the two Robots waited for the inspector, Proto Man looked up from a look up at the sound of hearing Carmelit'as boots against the cold, hard concrete floor of the factory. Hearing this he turned to face the fox as she approached, and with a small smirk he spoke.

"So. Finally made it huh? Hope whatever you had to deal with wasn't too hard." He spoke with a chuckle as he leaned against one of the unpowered machines. While Ice Man looked up nervously at the inspector before turning away.

... Then Proto Man saw the little girl.

"You brought her along? You realize how dangerous this place can be right?"

When Palutena's barriers faded, and with the tower now fully risen. The goddess turned to the others as she was panting from using up a decent amount of energy. Not that it would effect her badly, just leave her a little out of breath. She then asked everyone else.

"Is everyone okay...?" Palutena asked as she looked at everyone with a slightly worried face. Julius sighed and nodded before turning to the tower, before falling to one knee as if he was weak.

"I'm fine Palutena.... but damn... the energy this tower is putting out... It's strong. It even feels harder to breathe and stand near it. Worst of all I don't entirely recognize it." Julius spoke as he forced himself back to a stand. Thankfully due to Midna's magic back in the apartment's, Julius has a lot more stamina and energy.

Meanwhile with Pit and Frisk... The angel couldn't hear Frisk due to the sound of the blasts from Palutena's magic as the rubble was destroyed. Though when everything was seemed and sounded clear, Pit sat up. Still holding onto and hugging Frisk as he looked up. "Oh man... that was Palutena's magic... At least she seemed to have taken out every-" That was when Pit finally took true notice of the ancient skyscraper that reached high up into the sky. His jaw dropped in shock as he held onto Frisk. However... another thing immediately caught his attention was a piece of the tower cracking and falling apart right after them. It wasn't an incredibly large piece, but it was large enough so that if it did fall and hit them... They'd be crushed and stopped dead right where they stand. It was also falling quite quickly, leaving little time to react aside from Pit covering his and Frisk's face in a futile attempt to avoid the rock when suddenly...

The boulder stopped in it's tracks and started glowing a faint blue. Frisk can then hear an all too familiar, and relieving voice.

"Heh. Looks like you got yourself in a rocky situation. Good thing I just made it." Spoke Sans as he was holding his hand out while his left eye was glowing blue. Something Frisk hasn't seen that much... but is entirely aware of. Sans does not normally use his powers unless it means serious business. At that moment Sans flicked his hand to the right and the boulder he caught with his telekinesis went flying before crashing into the ground. He then walked over to the two and chuckled quite casually.

"Wow. You two should get a room." He joked as he held out a hand for Pit and Frisk to climb out of the ditch in the ground.

... The second Sans said that, Pit finally realized what he was doing and he quickly let go of Frisk before climbing out of the ditch.

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita was already on Inspector mode as she looked at the place and then her gaze zeroed on Proto Man "It was a daily thing on the headquarters, the chief and I had a talk about an important subject related to our last conversation." she said and then her known skowl appeared when he questioned her choice of bringing the dragon girl. "Iīll let you knkow that Efina isnīt just a mere kid, think of your friend Megaman he had the most basic elements and managed to be the strongest of your world" she pointed out.

The fox then looked at Ice Man, her face softened as she spoke to him "Good day mister Ice Man, Iīm Inspector Carmelita Fox and I came here regarding some odd occurrences with your brethren the Robot Masters." she spoke in a calm tone to show she wasnīt hostile "We got reports on them acting strange, but we canīt simply go and arrest them, so Iīm here to ask about your perspective with this situation."

Toriel was using her trident to not let her legs collapse due to the surge of exhaustion that came over here "Iīll be fine in some moments." she reasurred Palutena while looking at the tower "That place holds magic that shouldnīt be used, I can feel ittrying to corrupt living beings."

Midna on the other hand wasnīt unfazed by the energy coming from the building, she was sweating from the barrier she had made with Toriel and the twilight rain to destroy the debris, but she was opening and closing her palms, preparing for surely another battle "As the goat woman said, the energy coming from that tower is forbidden by the normal standards, no wonder the carrier of souls was the summoner."
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

Proto Man just shrugged as he continued to lean against the unpowered machine behind him. He just began to watch on and see the Inspector in action... first-hand this time.

Ice Man looked a bit nervous as he stood up straight and almost like a bit of a soldier. However he seemed to be stuttering a bit.

"I uh..." Ice Man muttered before a pause before he gave him a salute... then he began speaking to himself.

"Permission to disclose information to Law Enforcement sir? Of course soldier it's the right thing to do!" Ice man spoke before he then began talking...

"Yesterday at midnight I was working on producing the last batch of the new Ice Cream flavor. Blackberry Blast. When I heard the sound of glass breaking in the factory. Upon investigating I was attacked and rendered unconscious Ma'am. By the time I woke up I had no recollection of what happened! Security Cameras have been rendered private in the Factory Archives. Ma'am!" Ice Man explained as briefly as possible... while seemingly juggling between a personality of a military squad captain, and a regular soldier.

Julius who was now beginning to recover from a failed attempt at breaking that magic barrier, walked closer to the tower and examined it. It was clear by his expression... He never seen a tower with such architecture before...

Spoiler:
            ((It's the size of the empire state building but significantly wider.))

"You're right... the power from this building is... Intense. I don't even recognize it. I never heard or read about a tower such as this in my world. Must be from different world... but my main question is why? Why would Death want to summon this... thing instead of resurrecting Dracula?" Julius spoke aloud as he began thinking....

"Death has to be using this tower for something, and whatever it is it won't be good that's for sure. I can only assume that there is something inside this tower that Death needs... And whatever it is we must find it before he does."

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelita nodded as Ice Man gave his answers, she made a mental note of how he had a bipolar personality (probably can exploit that for later.) she thought when he mentioned the camera feed and the window breaking "Would you please let me watch the camera fee then?" she asked while trying to find the broken window "And what happened after you woke up?" she asked him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

Ice Man shook his head in response.

"I'm sorry but I do not have clearance to show you those archived videos ma'am!" He replied, being honestly truthful. He then thought about what happened when he woke up...

"I... Woke up and was in the factory. I do not recall anything missing except my memory." Ice Man spoke as Proto Man was busy thinking...

Meanwhile in the back Carmelita can find the broken window... one large enough for someone like Proto Man or Ice Man to enter through... but it was far too high off the ground for any of them to simply jump or even climb through. Something either had to fly in, or was capable of jumping REALLY high. The way the some remaining glass shards were scattered on the ground did prove that someone had broken in rather than breaking out... what was also just as odd was what seemed to be some slight corrosion on the concrete floor. As if done by a very strong kind of acid. In fact there seems to be a small amount of dried up green slime of some kind.

Comment

When Frisk saw the rock falling towards her, her heart sank a little. She could have used a little fuel from her jet pack to fly out but she couldn't carry Pit with her. And while she was excilent at avoiding things, there was no way around that so long as they were inside the ditch. When Pit covered her head, and braced for the worst, the girl did the only thing she could *Frisk called for help*

Then either by fate or luck her protester and friend appeared. She felt a lot better now. The first time she learned of his powers It really suprised her, but she had gotten used to it over her time spent in the real world. She followed Pit out of the hole and imminently clinged to Sans, giving him a big warm hug. "Thank you. Sure glad you didn't... DITCH us back there. hehehe, get it?"

Meanwhile Papyrus was feeling just a little conserned about their situation. This might have been more difficult than he originally thought, but that didn't mean he was about to give up. "Worry not. I, The great Papyrus will personally capture this Death Fellow and put a stop to... whatever it is he's doing." he said with cler confidance in his voice. While some might mistake his words for arrogant or delusional, there wa s a spark, a fire in the way he spoke that showed his resolve. He understood what he was getting into but he was brave enough to face anything that came his way.

Paris | France

Efina mostly kept to herself but she did stick out her tongue at the grumpy mister Proto Man for his rude comment when her mother wasn't looking. She listened carefully to the ice cream robot, but nothing he said or did was all that suspicious. Nothing he did would indicate he was lying and so no monsters appeared, but that didnt' mean he was defiantly telling the truth either. One thing did catch her attention though. "Ice cream? Can I try some?"

Comment

Paris | France

Carmelitaīs eyes focused on the green residues and crouched close to them "Hm.. strong acid to pass through concrete.. Hey Proto" she spoke to the masked robot man "Does any of the Masters has the ability to use acids?" she asked while making notes on her mind "Whoever broke the window came in instead of out, and the use of acids would be disturbing for an ice cream factory.

The inspector chuckled at Efinaīs question "Iīll buy you some ice cream later Efi, but you can ask the nice man who works here" she said knowing that the little dragon could defend herself.

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris | France

Proto Man got up from his leaning position and walked over to where Carmelita was. It was then he took notice of the corrosion and even the small amount of green... slime. Seeing it he knelt down to get a closer look as he began thinking of all the possible Robot Master's who could be behind this...

Only one could spring to his mind though. Toad Man. He was built with the ability to deploy a device into the air that would create an acid rain storm... But there were problems with that...

"Only one I can think of. Toad Man. However there are some problems with that. He belongs to Dr. Cossack. A rather kind man. Helped save his daughter once. Toad Man was used and corrupted once, but he was quickly fixed. He can create powerful acid rains, but... Never produce acid in concentrated amounts. Not only that, but last I recall he was all the way in Russia. Then again I'm not entirely up-to-date with every robot in town."

Meanwhile, Ice Man turned to the little girl as he scratched his head in confusion before shrugging. He then walked toward the back of the factory where he had gotten a rather big popsicle colored with a red stripe, then then a white stripe down each side. It wasn't a ice cream cone or anything but it was one of the store reserves of frozen goods. He then opened it from it's wrapper and blew a quick icy cold gust onto it that chilled it even more so that it won't melt... but still be edible. He then handed it to the girl. Seems like he knows how to treat children.

Sans laughed at Frisk's joke as he patted her on the head. "good one kiddo. you were BOULDER than anyone i've ever met." Sans replied with a joke as Pit turned to the two and groaned. He didn't like those lame puns... in fact he could do a bit better... Or at least he thought. Either way he had a bigger problem on his mind.

"Hey... where's Palutena and the others...? I hope they're okay..." Pit asked as Sans just turned to Frisk and chuckled... before whispering...

"hey Frisk... watch this." Sans spoke as he walked over, grabbed Pit's and Frisk's hands before then suddenly... the three were right there. Behind Palutena and the others. Pit was caught off guard, confused, and even downright... stunned by this.

"W-What!? How did... You're just a skeleton?"

"yeah. a skeleton with one hell of a funny bone." Sans chuckled... It's clear he used one of his teleportations or 'shortcuts' that Frisk is all too familiar with. It was clear by how loud Sans spoke, he was trying to get the attention of the others. Which it did... as Palutena and Julius turned to face the three.

Comment

Toriel smiled at the small skeleton appearing with the other young ones "It is good to see you again Sans, did you noticed anything from your point of view?" she asked already used to the blue garbed skeletonīs teleportations. The goat monster was still trying to understand the origin of the tower as she looked at everyone of the group. "Well, such abomination is too complex to be designed from my world, the symbols are too different from lady Midnaīs tattoos and glyphs, even Mister Belmont and lady Palutena donīt know of its origin.." she commented.

Spoiler:

Comment

Sans looked at Tori and shrugged. He didn't have much of an idea of what this tower is or where it came from either. Or rather not much...

"i dunno Tori. beats me. i'm in the dark just like you."

Comment

Frisk happily held Sans's hand during and after his shortcut as she often did whenever Sans took her somewhere. She waved at her mom and at the sexy twilight girl from before... and that's when she finally noticed him. "PAPYRUS!" she shouted before running over to give the taller skeleton brother a tight hug. Frisk hadn't seen Papyrus since he had arrived earlier and it had been far too long since they saw each other.

"HUMA.. i mean FRISK!" he shouted back. Papyrus picked up the tiny human and placed her on his shoulders just like old times. Both of them seemed happy to see each other again, but perhaps now wasn't the time for a heart warming reunion.

Paris | France

Efina tried to pay attention to the current situation, but quickly lost sight of the investigation when the promise of a yummy frozen treat was placed in front of her. Her eyes light up, even sparckled as she watched the popcycle be unwrapped and lightly froze it for her to keep it from melting for a while. "Thank you!" she said happily as she smiled at the nice robot and took the frozen treat from him. She sucked on it for just a little bit until she remembered her drawings. "Oh yeah. Mr Proto Man I drew some pictures for you."

Efina reached into her little dress and pulled out two now slightly crinkled sheets of paper. One was a crude drawing of Proto Man himself miking him look way more mean and grumpy than he actually was and the other was a poorly drawn, but accurate image of toad man. Efina didn't explain why she had drawn these images, she just expected him to know the answer.

Comment

As Sans watched Frisk run up to hug Papyrus, the younger and shorter of the two skeleton brothers seemed... content. As if he was satisfied and happy with this little reunion despite the severity of what lies ahead... The Tower.

The tower that rose high into the sky was intimidating... they are unsure of what Death needs from it, but whatever it is they need to stop it. As such Julius was already looking for a entrance in... but he couldn't see any kind of door on their side. Him and Palutena were both searching around the perimeter of the tower for a entrance of some kind. If worse comes to worse they'll need to fly up or climb the tower.

While the others were searching for an entrance, Sans was standing next to Toriel with a contempt look on his face as he watched Frisk and Papyrus.

Paris | France

Proto Man was examining the area with Carmelita when the little girl that the Inspector brought with her, had handed him some drawings. Looking at the rather childish drawing of a grumpy version of himself made him chuckle, but seeing the amateur drawing of Toad Man... Well it made the Robot in Red intrigued a little.

"Huh... Interesting. That's Toad Man alright. Tell me. How do you know what Toad Man looks like?" He asked.

Comment

Frisk hugged the skeleton's skull while Papyrus patted her on the head and held her in place so she wouldn't' fall off. Papyrus knew he would have to put the human down and get back to work eventually, but they had both been fighting off demons tonight. Surely they had earned a few moments of peace and joy. The skeleton waited as long as he could before finally addressing the seriousness of the situation. Human, it's really good to see you again. But perhaps you should uhh...

"No."

"But Fri..

"Nu uh. I promised Udyne I wold help."

Not knowing what else to say, Papyrus looked to Toriel and Sans to see what they had to say on the matter.

Paris | France

Efina was enjoying her frozen treat when she was asked about how she knew what the mister toad man looked like. She took a big bite from her treat and tried to explain. "Mama told to go in-vest-ih-gate and see if there were any bad guys around. One of the people I talked too said she saw a funny looking robot so i dew it as best I could."

Comment

Working...
                                X