X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris, France | Wily's Lab

Wily sat there and listened to Alphys's one problem regarding human souls, and it intrigued him a bit. Yes normally he wouldn't believe in actual souls, but from solid proof he's seen from Alphys's tid bits of research along with some various other things he's viewed in the real world has made him a believer in the more spiritual side of life. Though that did not mean he himself was knowledgeable in it at all. The closest he's ever gotten to actual souls was advanced AI's. After all he helped design the AI's for the original set of Robot Masters onwards. Though just because they have an AI does not mean they have a soul...

This caused him to lean a little bit to the side and think a bit.

"Now this is where I would request the aid of Dr. Light. He isn't a researcher on souls, but he seems to understand what truly makes someone 'alive.' Just look at that pesky little Mega Man of his. Willingly offered to stop me when I first tried taking over the world, and he wasn't even programmed to do that. It was a decision on his own. Now look at him. Mega Man still tries to help people without even being asked to. He makes his own decisions and much more. In fact Dr. Light's last creation from our world reportedly is even more human than that. So Dr. Light must know something that I don't that could help your research. It's also not like you can just... reverse-engineer a monster soul since they disappear upon death of the physical body." Dr. Wily replied aloud as he thought deeply on what was going on before looking at his computer then back to Alphys.

With a sigh Wily spoke.

"Yes. Yes I am. Over the past few months severaly of them had disappeared, and their tracking devices removed. It's odd and does worry me. Someone is using them, and from what I've experienced. Whoever it is, is framing me for incidents around the city... It's worrisome and aggravating." Wily replied as he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance at the thought of everything that's happening with his robot masters.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

While the group walked to the next room of the tower, Cerberus in Frisk's position seemed to glow a very faint cold aura. It was as if it was trying to reply to what was going on in Frisk's mind, if not at least trying to make out what it was. After all even though Cerberus could communicate with Frisk on a mental level, but the soul that resides within, or near Frisk seems to be... confusing to Cerberus. Cerberus's thoughts would be heard by Frisk as a very low growl. Not a hostile or defensive one. Just a... curious growl as if Cerberus was thinking.

Anyways as the group left the room and into a next, they'd see a long curved corridor that has large openings in the side, with said openings leading outside and into the distance. At this point the group was already surprisingly a few stories into the air. How though? They only went up one flight of stares... atleast that's what Julius recalls. Is there something about this tower that is distorting space inside it? Or are they just mistaken? Either way the long curved corridor had one side almost completely open and exposed to the outside with a drop that looks like it would nearly be fatal if one were to fall. The other side had large tunnels. Really large, snake-like tunnels that seems as if they were made by some large creature. What's makes it unnerving is that the entrance to each tunnel seems to be covered in some kind of spider web-like material. Seeing this Julius clutched onto his whip as he continued to walk forward.

"Is it just me or does it seem like something is seriously wrong with this room?" Julius asked as he continued to slowly walk down to the corridor in hopes of getting to the door on the otherside without much problem.

Meanwhile with Pit, Palutena, Sans, and Midna...

As the group entered their first room, they would be confronted with a large circular room. One that seems rather empty aside from the large pillar with spiraling staircase leading up. The only other door seems to be high up, meaning the group would either need to fly up, or walk up the stairs to the top of the pillar to reach the door.

There was a plaque attached to the bottom of the pillar in the center of the room.

"... Midna do you sense anything odd about this room? It seems quite a bit too empty to be here. In fact I'd even joke that this room would be a trap if I wasn't being serious." Palutena spoke as Pit continued to scan the room for any signs of danger.

Meanwhile Sans was continuing to stand there behind the group. Hands in his pockets, and eyes just slowly drifting across the room. "ya know i'd love to sit and STAIR at this room, but i feel like we are being stared at ourselves." Sans spoke up as he looked up at some rather strange statues that seemed to be resting in some alcoves along the walls of the room. They all seem to be staring down right at the group with a focus, empty gaze.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-17-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Toriel was trying to see anything suspicious, the obvious ones were the tunnels and the spider webs "Don't think it is only yourself vampire hunter, whoever or whatever made those things" she pointed to the tunnels "They must be close, this silence is unnatural, even for a demonic place like this." she warned.

On the other side of the tower, Midna actually chuckled "Well my dear goddess, dungeons, fortresses and whatever place filled with monsters always have traps, you are never too cautious on these places." she answered with the memory of the dungeons she had been in her adventures, even that mansion at the skirts of that frigid mountain had traps "So we can assume that there is either a trap, or as blue skelly boy over there said, we could be being spied by the next challenger."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Safe to say Julius was hoping that it was just him who felt at unease in this large room that seemed to resemble the nest of some kind of large bug. Even though he knew otherwise. Either way Julius held onto his whip as he continued to walk down this curved corridor... Soon though he stopped as he could have swore he heard a noise coming from one of the large web-covered tunnels. Hearing this faint noise he turned to face the tunnel... It sounded like... the hissing and scratching of a large insect.

All he could say was.

"Yep... we do have company..." He said in a rather annoyed, and slightly tired tone of voice.

Meanwhile...

Palutena had just laughed at Midna's response. "That is so true indeed. I can't count the many times Pit has had to go through such trials." She replied as Pit seemed to get a little upset over it. Anyways after Midna and Sans both pointed out what was above them, the Goddess and Pit looked up. Immediately Pit got into a defensive stance with his bow.

The second Palutena looked up however a red energy seemed to cover both doors. Said energy looking like the mass of tortured souls swirling in front of the door. The energy being raw and unrelenting, leaving it near impossible to go through. Sans who happened to be standing right in front of the door when this energy came up seemed to quickly slide forward and turn around as a large hand made of the red energy seemed to emerge as if trying to grab Sans. "heh. caught you red handed!" Sans spoke as he, and the others began to hear the energy of something revving up...

The statues up above them seemed to gain color, as if they were just asleep or dormant this whole time. Their form being more defined now as their heads which were comprised of one singular eye seemed to spin and turn around while examining them. The strange statue creatures also seemed to possess multiple limbs that ended in a shape similar to a bow. These limbs were also spinning much like a propeller that glowed with a blue energy. There were at least 8 of them up above.

These were the Enigma's.
        Spoiler:

Quickly the statues began to fire a steady barrage of blue energy arrows down at the group. Of which Pit quickly began dodging and returning fire with his own arrows of energy. Palutena had quickly tossed up a powerful barrier to protect her, Midna, and Sans.

"Well Midna looks like it's time for a fight again. You ready?" Palutena replied as while she held up the barrier with one hand, she charged a blast of light energy and fired it up at one of the statues which struck the ledge it was standing on, causing said statue to fall to the ground injured and struggling to get up.

Paris, France

Soon Carmelita and little Efina would make it down to the sewers which were both what one would expect, yet also different. The entrance to the sewers seemed to have a strange pipe leading from the entrance and off towards the local body of water. Said pip did not look old, rather it looked quite new. As if it was recently installed... Obviously this was a sign that there was something that there was something that shouldn't be down in the sewers.

Barcelona

Add still seemed cautious of the strange talking flower, but not entirely threatened. As such he stepped forward and examined Flowey, but at the same time he answered. "Add... the name's Add." He replied as he continued to examine the flower. "Now I have a few questions. How did you manage to get in here? Did I grow you? Also what is your reason of being here?" Add questioned. Obviously you can't be too safe in a situation like this. Flowey may just be a flower, but... Add's definitely intrigued.

Gensokyo

After a good minute or two of being stunned Kirby finally sat back up as he shook his body much like someone would shake themselves back to their senses. Doing so he seemed to rub his head with his stubby little hands. The puff ball wasn't exactly injured, but he wasn't in top shape either. Hitting the tree did hurt a decent amount and it left him not feeling that well... However... When Kirby looked up he saw Marx in the distance approaching quite quickly. Seeing this Kirby looked quite a bit startled and hopped up to his feet as he began to look around for something. Anything he could use to defend himself if a fight arises.

Comment

Midna was already forming some runes on the air before her as Palutena spoke "I was wondering when we would have the next challenge, but I will gladly take this." she finished the incantation, with the runs glowing for a second and disappearing, a single shield appeared on her right arm, it's intricate structure of squares and particles made it look almost alive, but there was also a sort of vortex on the middle of it. "We will need to experiment at first before going on full attack" the twili started sprinting towards one of the statues as it fired its arrows towards her, yet the arrow got into the shield, a moment later, the former royal aimed the palm of her hand towards the statue, a smaller vortex was in the middle of it as the arrow appeared and went straight towards the statue.

On Toriel's case, she was already forming a fireball on her paw and took calming breaths, letting her senses look beyond her eyes "Something is coming, and it is big, be aware of your surroundings though, we might have other visitors if this one is a distraction." the goat monster prepared launch the fireball in the case of an enemy appearing.

Paris, France

Taking note of the new pipe in the sewers, the Inspector already knew something was up "Looks like our hunch was right, there have been some upgrades around here, and none of them have been officially filed." she commented, the fox's ears were moving to all directions, yet her eyes were focused on the path forward "If you see anything Efina, do not hesitate to tell me, let your senses show you your surroundings."
          Last edited by Kristia; 11-02-2016, 10:43 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Barcelona

"Well, flowers can grow anywhere, you know. It's just that most are too lazy to move about. They can't really think much either, come to think of it. Besides, this is a nice little garden you've got here. Well, a little small for someone like me, but nice anywho." Flowey shrugged their leaves before looking to Add.

"It's nicer than a lot of places out here. Bright enough for flower to feed, but cool enough to not be uncomfortable. The others here appreciate it, at least. Well, as much as they're capable." Flowey continued. He wasn't lying. At least this fellow knew how to water plants.

Gensokyo

Marx lowered down to Kirby's crash-site, the prismatic glow of his wings brighter than before as he touched down in front of Kirby.

"Hehehe. Been a while, huh, Kirbs? Ya' know, since you killed me?" Marx's face visibly twitched at that last part, while his mouth opened to reveal his neat row of sharpened teeth, closer to knives than teeth.

"Though I guess Mags knows something similar. Since he died too. And, you know..." Marx stepped forward a bit, his eyes narrowing. "I think it might be time to even the score a little, you know?"

Marx's wings were flaring with energy, ready to fight as the hearts lit up, too.

Magolor, meanwhile, stumbled through nearby bushes near completely out of breath. "...Marx, stop this!"

Marx paused a moment to look at Magolor. "Mags, I told you to get home."

"... and what would happen then? You would kill them, that's what." Magolor retorted, sounding less exhausted by the second.

"Exactly." Marx said before turning back to the puffball. " Let's finish this."

And he lunged.

"Kirby!" Magolor mustered his energy, firing a shot to knock Marx's trajectory off as he sailed into a nearby tree with a groan before the wizard floated over to the puffball.

"Here." Magolor formed a ball of plasma in one glove. "I think you can use this better than I can. But please, don't kill him. Just... knock him out or something. I know you can do it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The monster girl took a mouth full of noodles and slurped them up as she listened to the Doctor's suggestions, and his worries. It was understandable, the frustration of not knowing where your robots were or what was becoming of them. Alphys understood this, she remembered what it felt like when Metaton had abandoned her in the underground. While this wasn't quite the same, she could at least relate. D-don't worry, It'll be alright. I recently played some of the old megaman games and sly cooper. Those two will bring them back for sure." she reassured him before taking another bite of her food. "Thanks for the advice by the way, but I don't think Dr. Light will be needed. You're well on the way to discovering that answer yourself." she said somewhat cryptically.

Frisk had almost forgotten that Cerberus could still speak to her. It wasnt' that she forgot about him or didn't want him around, just that he had been very silent, as if he were resting in his weapon form. *Well Frisk, aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?* ("Right umm. Cerberus this is Chara, she's the other voice in my head. Chara this is Cerberus, he's actually this really cool demonic guard that can turn into a weapon. Kinda like greater dog only 100 times more awesome.") *So a dead girl and a devil arm? I guess i dont' mind sharing but don't let it get too cramped inside your head. I need my elbow space*

"Is that even possible?" Frisk said, accidentally thinking her thoughts aloud where the others would be able to hear her. Luckily she happen to be looking int he direction of the long drop off from the side of the tower. With any luck everyone would just assume she meant the distance they had climbed and not suspect her of having a privet conversation in her head.

Papyrus at least seemed to think that was the case. "I'm not sure. I don't feel like I've climbed quite that high up. But I Julius fell a lot farther down than we climbed too didn't he? Just falling off the stairs wouldn't have been nearly as high. Truly a puzzle worthy of the great Papyrus." he said. After that he heard the vampire hunter say they wern't alone, followed by a lot of hissing and the sound of something... BIG moving inside the walls. "Blue means stop!" he said before focusing his magic and forming 2 layers of blue transparent bones at the entrance of each of the holes. The blue bones were perfectly harmless, so long as you didn't move thorough them. I anything did move however, it would have done a bit more damage than if they just tried to pass through a normal not blue bone.

*Gigapede approaches!*

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

Although The Higher Power stated that the battle would be hard, Takoizu was confident they would be able to pass through him. With that thought in mind, Takoizu looked to The Higher Power and nodded, letting out a short hum of confirmation before readying her M6D and running a quick diagnostic on her armor, raising the shields to x4 afterwards.

Santa Cruz

Isaac gave a slight smile at Lujuria's comment and concern and gave a brief nod.

"Yea, I'm..", Isaac seemingly trailed off as he glanced back at the dead family, his smile slowly fading, "Used to this."

Just as Isaac had said, whether or not he was truly "used to it" he had seen this kind of thing countless times. This was but just one of the many bad experiences in a long line of incidents.

"Well there's nobody here, so we'd might as well go. We gotta find Dante.", Isaac said as he looked back at Lujuria.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Needless to say, Mike was not happy by what was said. It seemed to him that they were a diversion, all while this Spartan-II was the real infiltrator.

"Wait, what Spartan-II? You'll die if you try and barge your way in, and it won't be from the Spartans at The Labs!", Mike shouted over the roar of his engine.

Front Gate - Prometheus Labs

Isaac-773 was silent for just a moment before uttering one phrase, "Oh."

Secretly, the MJOLNIR-clad guard was a little flustered by having to deal with a Spartan-II at a time like this. He was a capable fighter, but a II would be more than just a small threat. After a second of thought, the spartan looked away from Nicole's credentials and to her.

"So a SPARTAN-II, huh?", the black-armored Spartan asked.
                Last edited by S121; 11-04-2016, 02:14 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

The blonde spartan turned to see the warthog, pretty much running backwards in small jumps "Oh I may be a bit of a klutz, but I'm not stupid, I am just saying since we have our reasons to meet the Doctor, I am curious, Nicole i- LOOK OUT"" she was interrupted by Melissa's warning and made a backward somersault, narrowly avoiding the car as she grinned at the fuming driver "Sorry about that, but I must keep moving to see if I reach the labs before things get heated." and with that, Vala turned again to face forward.

Prometheus Labs, front gate

"Yes, a II." Nicole replied, already wishing to go back in time and just jump the fence, but here she was, dealing with a guard who questioned official credentials ("Might as well get over it.") the veteran spartan smirked as she spoke "Look, I will skip the pleasantries, there is a yellow colored spartan running towards this place, surprisingly followed only by one warthog, and she has the order to make her way in, so either you let me into the labs and meet Doctor Halsey, or I will enter by myself, and hopefully, the nice and expensive things around here won't be destroyed by the running spartan." the tone of Nicole was dead serious.

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

The demonic woman was relived to see the man was... at least physically unharmed. There was an obvious disturbance at seeing the death of an entire family, but that was all part of what made this specific character 'human'. Even if he acted like it didn't bother him, there was still a small hint of discomfort within his behavior. "Right." she said quickly joining him by his side as they prepared to leave. "Remind me again who this Dante person is? Why are we looking for them?"

Comment

The voice of Cerberus just let out a low growl in Frisk's mind, seeming rather... indifferent to this odd, 2nd voice in Frisk's head. It was something odd to Cerberus, something that was odd. Clearly this wasn't just another 'voice' in her head that you'd expect from say... a mental illness or something. Rather it felt like there was a spirit, a soul of somesort behind this voice. Yet it felt odd, indistinct. Almost similar to Frisk's. Either way Cerberus just did not seem to be too interested with this 'Chara'.

On the outside however, a very strong cold mist was emanating from Cerberus as it began reacting with the demonic energy from the approaching.

From the tunnel the noises only got louder and louder as whatever it is began to approach. Julius was ready to use his whip, but quickly he hooked it on his belt as he began to reach into his coat for one of his other weapons. Clearly the sounds coming from the creature in the tunnels indicated that it was going to be much larger than Julius was expecting...

Just as he began to pull out his next weapon however, it happened. A large centipede-like creature came crashing through the blue bones that Papyrus had set up to block the beast. It seemed to injure it as indicated by it thrashing about as it began to fly up into the air and towards one of the large windows. However it didn't seem to care as it kept flying out until it's entire size which was equal to 2 school busses in width and length... if the 2 busses were lined up end-to-end.

Spoiler:

The creature crashing through and out of the tunnel had caused Julius to roll to the side so he wouldn't get struck by the large beast...

Meanwhile.

The statues up above kept raining down fire of demonic arrows of energy which Pit, Midna, and Sans avoided with ease. Palutena however was capable of blocking and deflecting the arrows with a barrier of light she summoned to protect herself. Sans didn't even seem to move though however, instead he just seemed to slide across the ground as he dodged the arrows casually.

While that was happening, a few of the statues from above were soon taken out by Pit's returning fire from Palutena's powerful bow, and Midna's magic. The numbers were quickly dwindling...

Barcelona

Add seemed to give a rather annoyed stare at Flowey's response, but sighed as Flowey did seem to have a point. The technical genius Add then asked another question.

"Well I thank you for your compliment... but I have another question. What are you doing here?"

Gensokyo

When Kirby sat up and noticed Marx right there in front of him, Kirby looked a little shocked and stepped back a little. Clearly not wanting a fight, but then when Marx began to mention how he and Magolor had died, mainly by Kirby... Well that made Kirby look visibly upset. He was only doing what was needed. They were doing bad things at the time.

As Marx prepared to attack Kirby closed his eyes, as he was for once caught defenseless... Then something surprising happened. Good all Magolor had came seemingly out of nowhere and stopped Marx's attack. Seeing this Kirby opened his eyes and looked genuinely shocked at what Magolor had done.

Worried about Magolor due to Magolor's surprising act of kindness, and plea for mercy against Marx. Kirby nodded and opened his mouth, and with one strong inhalation of the plasma orb Magolor casted out... Kirby quick transformed in a flash. A gold crown with a flowing... mane of green plasma energy formed around Kirby's head, and his body turned green in color.

Spoiler:

He was now Plasma Kirby! Quickly Kirby jumped back and prepared for a fight against Marx. With a plasma blast preparing to charge as indicated by the aura of plasma surrounding him.

Santa Cruz

Just as Isaac and Lujuria were done in the room they were in of the house, suddenly the sound of repeated gunfire from the room next door could be heard, followed by the sound of what Isaac would recognize as Dante, but Luguria would just hear as some other young man yelling. "BRING IT ON FATTY!" Shortly after that what could be seen next would probably... be best described as 'hilarious'. As the sound of very heavy footsteps could be heard, followed by the wall to the room the ruckus was coming from completely breaking as what looked to be a rather large and... fat undead beast rammed the red-coated Dante into the room and into another wall where he was pinned.

Just as that happened, the undead monstrosity then stepped back and began to try and slam it's large arms right down onto Dante. However Dante just smirked as he quickly did a hard punch to the monster's center of gravity, causing the thing to stagger back. Then Dante quickly drew his blade and performed a quick series of slashes as his large blade began to glow red. Dante's speed was quite surprising, just like when he and Isaac had a scuffle back in Hawaii 3 months ago. Clearly Dante has been just toying with the creature, and now just showing off in front of Isaac and Lujuria.

After the very quick flurry of slashes with his blade, the edge of his large Rebellion began to glow a bright red, and with one quick slash a blast of red energy flew out and struck the undead monster, which was now falling apart in several pieces all over the floor.

Once the beast was now dead... again, Dante took his Rebellion and twirled it a bit before sheathing it on his back. He then turned to Isaac and spoke. "Well there was no one in that room. Any luck for you?" Dante asked before he then turned to Lujuria... and at that moment he got a bit of a cocky grin on his face. "Well guess you did. You found a total babe." He spoke as he quickly eyed Lujuria before turning to Isaac. Obviously being a bit of a teasing bastard to Isaac.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-15-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Sidestepping as fast s she could, Toriel got away from the trashing creature, focusing her gaze on everyone to make sure they were safe, "Julius? you are the expert in beasts of the unholy world and nether, any suggestions to deal with this creature?" she asked while aiming her trident and launching it towards the centipede-looking monster, the weapon started gaining a coat of fire as it sailed towards the creature.

On the other side of the Tower, Midna was dancing as she evaded the arrows and absorbed others, just to send them back against her attackers, this evasive maneuver wasn't flawless due to the risks she was taking to absorb as many arrows with her shield, proved by the rips on her sarong and coat, but the twili was unscathed, with a face of courage and a smirk of enjoying the challenge.

Spoiler:

Comment

Wily just sat there listening to Alphys's response, and it just... irked him a little. Though she did have a point about Proto Man and Carmelita being capable of finding his missing Robot Master's, if they even are still in the city. After all if there is anyone that could do it, it'd be those two.

Other than that what Alphys's finished with was what mainly irked him. He's always been curious as to what defines a robot from being like another of his highly advanced, and expressive Robot Masters.... and something almost indistinguishable from human thought and conscience. Dr. Light was able to reportedly figure it out, but no matter how hard Dr. Wily has been looking at the hard data. He just... has been unable to properly figure it out. Either way Dr. Wily just shook his head.

"Hmph. Whatever you say. Now if you'll excuse me I have important business to attend to." Wily spoke as he turned back to his computer. Obviously now wanting to get back to work in tracking the missing robot masters...

Paris, France

As Carmelita and little Efina would travel a bit deeper into the sewers, the inspector would notice how the new pipes were being set up. The pipes lined the wall, but only for about 20 or so feet into the sewers before suddenly dipping into the sewer water where it just... seemingly disappeared into the smelly, murky water. As if trying to hide the pipes as best as possible.

What was more interesting though, was a series of footprints along the ground. Large, heavy footprints in the muk that was on the walkways in the large sewers. The footprints where oval in shape, and seemed to match the shape and form of the Robot Masters. At first there were footprints, then some faint handprints... that turned into the sewer water before disappearing completely. The footprints dont seem that old either, probably quite fresh.

After recovering from his roll to get out of getting struck by the beast, Julius stood up and took out his boomerang Cross which was pulsating with a faint blue energy.

Having heard Toriel's question he quickly looked up and began examining the beast as it flew out the large gaps in the side of the building. In the sky it flew and twisted about, all the while the sound of what seemed to be crackling of electricity. The way it flew was definitely like that of a centipede, if it had wings instead of legs and yet could somehow fly. All the while as it would occasionally pass by the building, it'd slither back in and into it's nests. One could see small sparks of electricity along it's body.

When suddenly out of nowhere as it was entering back into it's nest, it seemed to discharge a few orbs of ball lightning that began to chase after the group. Of which Julius managed to stop with a good through of his holy cross, which acting like a boomerang it flew out, right through the orbs of ball lightning filled with demonic energy. Which when it came into contact with Julius's cross, dissipated.

Julius was busy at making an examination and judgement based on the creatures behavior, and seeing it he spoke up.

"The creature seems to be insect-like in nature clearly, and just being near it makes my hair stand on end. So clearly it has the ability to generate electrical charges. So getting close to it might not be wise. Though if it is insect-like in nature, then it would have a tough exoskeleton that would make most direct attacks ineffective. So I'd recommend striking any vulnerable place. The underside of it's body.... or it's eyes. So get ready. It's going to come back out soon. I just know it."

Comment

Barcelona

"Dry out there, good soil in here. I'm more of an... underground kind of flower, strange as it sounds. And this place suits me just nicely! If you don't mind, of course. Wouldn't want to intrude too much." Flowey replied with a well-practiced smile.

Gensokyo

Marx slowly got up, shaking himself to his sense as he bared his fangs, swivelling on his feet.

"Oh, what's this? Suddenly grown a heart, Mags? Heeheehee." Marx chuckled. "You owe this creature nothing."

Magolor's eyes narrowed. "That's not true and you know it."

Marx simply burst into laughter. "Funny, funny. Oh well. I've been learning some new tricks from the people here anyways. Been wanting to try them out."

Marx rose into the air. "I hope you're familiar with the term "bullet hell". Because you're about to feel some of it."

His wings glowed ever brighter as they warped further into the air, a prismatic show of bolts erupting from his wings as they continued warping erratically. Magolor traced a shape into the air, forming a shield for Kirby and Magolor to temporarily stand behind.

"Geez, he's going all out this time." Magolor whispered before looking to Kirby. "Here, this should even the odds."

Magolor traced another more complex shape, forming what appeared to be a jetpack, looking a little exhausted afterwards. "Good luck."

Firestorm Citadel

The button beneath them depressed, a low creaking heard throughout the room as the quite large Lord turned. His face lied hidden beneath a mask, a snarling skull with molten eyes peering down at the two. Fiery claws gripped his mace as what sounded like a mixture between a scoff and a cough eminated from his being, the crackling of flame heard within his very voice.

"What is this? More wolves, hungry for the blood of Almire? This kingdom shall NOT fall to the likes of such beasts!" Vanaduke bellowed, smacking his huge mace against the ground as the gate in front of them opened. However, he wasted no time, heavy boots clanking against the ground as he dashed forward, swinging his molten mace overhead at the two. HP shifted momentarily into mist, dodging the blow.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 11-19-2016, 01:19 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((This is a post for Mima mainly. Don't want to post for DC just yet.))
                              Gensokyo

Plasma Kirby, or rather still just... Kirby, watched up as Marx flew into the sky with a determined look on his face before turning to Magolor who was still confusingly, but thankfully defending Kirby. Despite what Mag's did in the past, Kirby gave a nod and put on the jetpack as best he could before flying off into the sky after Marx. A firefight in the sky was about to start.

Barcelona | Add's Lab

Add just looked at Flowey, and thought about it for a minute deeply. With a loud 'hmmm' from it he just shrugged.

"Well you do not seem hostile... as of now, so I suppose it's no big deal. Just don't get dirt everywhere. Cleaning this place is a chore." Add said as he stood up and went to the fridge. Just then the automated sprinkler system above his little indoor garden turned on, and a rather light mist of water began to spray onto the plantbed where Flowey was in.

It was then that the computer system he was uploading his recent combat battle analysis beeped loudly. Indicating it was fully down. Hearing that Add closed the fridge while holding a bar of homemade chocolate. Quickly taking out a small disk that projected a small hologram, the young scientist began reading over the results.

Seeing the results he grinned. It was a pleased and satisfied, as one would get after accomplishing something they've been meaning to do for a long time. "Well look at that. Guess the data my Dynamo's collected about that Dark El proved useful, and very intriguing. Seems like it came from a rather powerful beings, and if my judgement is correct. Might be someone of importance. Maybe now with this information I can get one step closer to unlock the secrets of time travel and get back home." Add spoke, as if he completely forgot about Flowey's presence in the room, but that didn't last for long as he then turned to Flowey with a bit of a shocked face.

Quickly Add said one simple thing.

"Tell me you didn't hear that."

Comment

Barcelona

Flowey ruffled his leaves a little as the mist came down. It was quite nice, actually. Not too much, not too little before he listened to Add speak of time travel. Bingo.

"You didn't really lower your voice, so yes, I did." Flowey replied. "But time travel, hmm? Are you sure that will get you home?" Flowey asked. "You're not from here. None of us characters are. We've been plucked from other dimensions, silly, getting time travel would just send you back in time in this dimension. You'd stick out like a sore thumb!" Flowey explained.

"You'll need something better than time travel." Flowey smiled, tilting their head slightly. "And maybe... I might know where something like that is."

Gensokyo

Marx continued their lightshow, more bolts pouring form their wings, a flurry of lasers joining them as the density rose. Marx gritted their teeth as they got closer before continuing their barrage. Marx knew the little puffball didn't know when to quit, and they didn't know how long they could keep this up for. He had to wear them out fast, and hopefully the higher density would cause that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X