X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

Managing to keep her more mischievous part at bay, Midna focused back on their objective, but she still had some ties to deal with, this one being rather important since it was of the double edged sword of emotions "Palutena, it will be next to impossible to come out of this mess without damage or losing something in return" her tone was serious with the experience of going through dungeons with Link, he was a great warrior, but goddesses know how many times she used her magic to protect him, they were a good team. "Just by seeing that three headed beast.. It got me think of the possible obstacles we will have to face, and they will use anything and everything to stop us." she looked at the corridor while they walked "I don't fear fighting a sorcerer with mana or facing the blade of a warrior with one of my own, but I know that the heart is both the strongest power and yet the weakest spot to pierce." the twili sighed as she opened her hand and a black colored artifact appeared, floating as she gazed at it, memories flooding in her mind, but disappeared as soon as she made a fist and looked at the godess "Don't hesitate on battle, because I know I may do."
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((short post for Mima.))
      Henir's Time and Space

Flowey's... cautious and curious nature was getting slightly annoying, but not unwarranted. The little flower was indeed smarter than one would expect, but it wasn't a bad thing in the slightest. It just showed that Flowey isn't easily tricked.

Glaive sighed as he held out his hand. As he did he summoned what seemed to be a hologram Flowey's target. Add of the world of Elsword. The master of time and space showed what Add looks like in the timeline he had just yanked Flowey out of.
      "This is Add. I already explained him, but I haven't explained why I need him to 'go insane'." Spoke Glaive as he then closed his hand, and in turn the hologram he had up faded. "I need you to lead him down a path of insanity and to the secrets of time travel. So that I can get him right where I need him. Other than that there is not much of a 'catch'... except if you turn down I COULD erase you from most timelines. Then again that probably won't do much to you..." He spoke as he then turned around once more.

"So... do you accept?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey simply laughed for a while, before stopping himself, wiping a tear from his eye with a lead.

"Wowie! I haven't been blackmailed in AGES! But alright, I'll consider it. I just need to know where he is before I can get anything started." Flowey stated simply. "The other thing I will say is I give no guarantees. I don't have as much determination as i'd like at the moment, so I can't reset. Just keep that in mind."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive smiled underneath his mask, despite it being impossible for Flowey to see it. "Hmph. Glad to hear that you'll cooperate. I promise you won't be disappointed for too long. Do not forget you are allowed to go about this job in any way you wish." The masked man replied as he was ready to let Flowey back out of Henir's Time and Space.

"As for his location. You may locate him in Barcelona, Spain. If you need assistance getting there I will provide some assistance. You really can't miss him though. Just look out for the man with spikey white hair. Purple and black suit, and strange markings on his face. As well for his unforgettable floating 'dynamos.' Is that clear?"

Just as Palutena was walking up the stairs, she heard what Midna had said. The fact that she was right on how every creature in this place will try to use everything against them in this tower. Whether it be physical weaknesses, mental weaknesses, or emotional ones. The Goddess herself cannot hesitate to fight back. As such she flinched a little when she stopped walking.

Her sudden stop seemed to intrigue Sans a little who put his hands in his jacket's pocket, and with a grin and expression that made it hard to tell what he was thinking or feeling. He just watched closely.

"... Thanks for the concern Midna. I assure you that I won't hesitate to fight back when the time comes for it." She replied in a rather... mixed tone before continuing up the stares.

"... What's her problem?" Sans asked in a rather blank, yet curious tone.

Meanwhile with Julius...

As the Vampire Hunter's group followed up the stairs they eventually made it through their door. Once on the other side of the stone door the group found themselves in an interesting room.

The room had a ledge large enough for them to walk on, on their side of the room. To their right was some kind of glowing altar built into the wall. In the middle of the room was a pit that seemed to go on forever due to how deep it was. On the other side of the room was a door with some kind of metal grate around it with some kind of altar near it as well. The most glaring thing is that it looked like there was supposed to be a bridge connecting the two sides of the room. Yet there is none.

This room made Julius curious and even a bit worried. "Oookay... how are we going to get over there to the other side? I mean... none of us can fly. Right?" He asked as he looked around. The pit was too large to just jump over...
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-24-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Frisk looked down to the abyss below with a nostalgic sense of joy in her heart. Looking into the seemingly bottomless pit reminded her of her time in the underground, more specifically at the water fall and Snowdin. She hadn't seen anything quite like that since leaving the underground. Papyrus was also made happy by this sight, but for a different reason. The skeleton's love of puzzles had him gleefully trying to figure this one out.

Frisk hopped of the skeletons back for a moment to look around on her own. She thought about using her jet pack to get to the other side, but doing so would leave all of the others behind. There was only enough fuel for one of them to make the trip. Instead she tried to go inside the door to their right to see if it could be opened. A spectral red hand manifested from the door the moment she got near, anyone with the ability to do so would sense the strong demonic aura coming from the hand. As it reached out and tried to grab the child, Frisk quickly and impressively avoided the hand with little trouble in doing so. The hand was large but it was a lot slower than Undyne.

When the hand first showed up, Paprus also tried to stop it by throwing one of his own bones through the hand, only to have the bone go straight through it witout doing any damage. It seemed physical attacks wouldn't work on the hand, but perhaps some holy water or some other form of magic could help them get past the hand.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Flowey chuckled.

"Crystal. But ya' know,I can go ANYWHERE. No need for some dinky little space-time thingy. Now, I have some things to clear up, and i'll get riiiight to that little job." Flowey spoke in a more cheerful tone, as if trying to practice a little. He was slightly rusty, considering he hadn't done it in a few years. "Anywho, see ya!"

With that, Flowey gave a wink, sticking his tongue out for a moment before vanishing into the ground, which looked surprisingly untouched, despite the flower that was there not a few moments ago.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

With Flowey now gone Glaive could do nothing more but chuckle slightly. "Ufufu... Things are going to get a lot more interesting from here on out. Now all I need to do is keep an eye on the boundary youkai, and Spartan's daughter..." He spoke as he then snapped his fingers. The second he did the area began to change to that of the space-like void that was Henir's Time and Space where he began looking through a small 'window' into Nera's, Renamon's, and John's challenge.

As Julius, and possibly Toriel were trying to figure out how to deal with the pit that rested before them, he turned around when he heard Papyrus and Frisk react to a sudden hand of demonic energy come out of the door to their right. When it tried to strike Frisk. Julius was about to react, but Papyrus was also trying to stop the demonic hand, despite the bone he threw going right through said demonic energy hand.

After it failed in grabbing Frisk the hand seemed to retreat back into the door. Not the door they came in from, but the door to their right. On the same side of the room they were on. The door seemed to have some kind of odd glowing energy swirling around in front of it. The energy looked like it had the screaming faces of souls in it... which made it feel quite... ominous. Especially with the demonic energy emanating from it.

"Great. The only other door on our side of the room is blocked by demonic energy." Julius spoke as he turned to the others. Looking at Frisk and Papyrus he asked.

"Frisk. Papyrus. You two alright?"

Comment

Frisk's response was silent as she just gave them man a smile and a simple thumbs up to show that she was alright. It was as if this were a normal every day occurrence with her. Papyus seemed fine as well, he wasn't harmed or damaged in any way. "Don't worry, The Great Papyrus has a plan!" he proudly stated before looking at the small human. "Frisk make friends with he door!"

"I don't think it has a consciousness Paps." she answered while staring ad the door with a glowing red aura. "There's a lot of little red glowing faces. Maybe if we help them they'll let us in?" she said trying to help the others come up with an idea to let them advance.

Comment

((this is a post for Mima.))
                    Barcelona, Spain | Add's Home

Meanwhile off in Barcelona, Spain. Add had finally arrived back at his home which on the outside looked like any other building in the area. A rather plain looking brick home painted yellow. There was a flower bed on the outside that had a lack of flowers or any other plants due to neglect. As Add walked up to the front door of his place he took out his keys and sighed.

"Fucking hell... Stupid half-demon, and his girlfriend. Stopped me from collecting all the data I needed... Oh well at least I got SOMETHING from them." He spoke as he unlocked the door to his home, unaware of what will be coming to visit him soon...

Gensokyo

When Meta Knight revealed how he did not see Marx or Magalor, the pink puffball looked a little disheartened even though what the winged knight had said was true. Kirby DID cause some serious damage to them in the past, but for good reason. They were wanting to do some very bad things, and as such they needed to be stopped. This time however Kirby does not know what they are up to or what they are planning. As such he's actually a bit concerned, and judging by the look on his saddened little face. Meta Knight could probably make another assumption.

"Poyo.." Kirby said as he gave a little wave with his stubby arm before turning around on his Warp Star, getting ready to fly off and search for them.

Comment

Barcelona

Silently, Flowey popped from the flowerbed's dirt. It took a little bit of following to find the man, but here he was, seemingly distracted with the door. Flowey simply looked on, roots giving a good idea of the building's layout. He seemed irritated at.. something. Flowey didn't know exactly what it was, but it was quite clear it wasn't the best opportunity to begin. So, Flowey popped back into the ground a few moments later, soil still unsettled.

Gensokyo

The duo of Magolor and Marx continued on into the forest until they were fairly sure the puffball wasn't following. Dense forest lied above them, likely helping in their favor if it searched from above.

"Phew. I haven't flown that fast in a long while." Marx said as they cleared a little bit of sweat from right below the brim of their hat.

Magolor followed suit, nearly collapsing. "And... I haven't... ever."

Marx landed and trotted over to the partially passed out magician. "Hang in there, Mags. We'll get back to our place, right as rain." Marx lifted Magolor up and put them onto his back, where the magician feebly hung on. "...Right as rain."

Marx then took to the air, blasting through the trees in a prismatic display as they flew far and fast, covering much ground as they flew just above forest-level.

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

With a nod to the sprite, Takoizu followed The Higher Power and entered the elevator. As she did so, Takoizu readied herself for the manipulations she would have to perform soon.

Washington D.C | Skies of Washington

As the chaos reigned down below, hope flew in the sky as a rather large number of futuristic looking ships soared over the burning city. Spartans silently waited for drop as they reached their intended targets, neither anxious or scared as they readied themselves to drop straight into hell. Meanwhile, the COM system of the pilots were abuzz as they called one another for status reports and current count of the hostilities. It seemed that all was relatively calm in the sky, but down below was where the real danger was. That, and the tower before them.

Meanwhile, Daniel-636 patiently waited for confirmation for them to drop, staring at the holographic status screen, watching what the onboard cameras recorded down below. There was no telling how few people there were left down there, and unfortunately Daniel would not know until much later, for he was heading the assault on the tower itself. All they could do was wait.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

Soon, the trio was at the mess hall, the place they had eaten breakfast earlier, only now it was closer towards lunch. As they entered the large room, Alice looked down to the little vampire girl behind her with a smile and began to speak.

"Okay Flandre, just go to one of those vending machines and select the desserts on the screen. From there it's easy, and you can even tell it what to add to your ice cream.", Alice said, slightly leaning down and putting her hands on her knees to be at a more appropriate level with the small girl.

Santa Cruz

Isaac lightly jumped as the zombified child exploded violently from the blast, painting a good portion of the room a crimson red. He turned around with his Plasma Cutter ready, but saw a very familiar face looking back at him.

"You will not believe how glad I am to see you.", Isaac said with relief before looking at the ground. The sight of blood promptly brought Isaac's gaze back up to Lujuria, as if he suddenly saw something he wanted to take his mind off of, clearly the red smear on the ground.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Needless to say, Mike was a little confused about what Vala had meant by "mother".

"Wait, mother? What do you mean mother?", Mike asked with suspicion.

Front Gate - Prometheus Labs

As Nicole began to walk up to the gate, the obsidian-black colored guard standing there looked up from the game he was playing in his visor as a small dot appeared on his radar. He did not know who exactly this woman was, but she seemed rather tall.

"Hello. What business do you have here?", the black armored Spartan asked.

Observation Deck - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

It did not take very long before one of the scientist's wandering eyes caught sight of the wildly blushing Raven, eliciting a small chuckle before he lightly nudged Raven.

"Like what you see?", the scientist whispered.

(It's on!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gIarNICgc)
                        Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

In a span of half a second, Jack had already covered a distance of 50 feet before slicing after Mag's back with his katana. If she did not dodge, then it had a very good chance of shearing a chunk of power from her shields. Meanwhile, Jack's laser arm module was charging back up.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The elevator jittered for a moment before it got going. The smoke ever rising, and another floor coming below. However, the Higher Power, seemingly opened the elevator's mechanism and began tinkering with things, and as the floor appeared, the elevator jittered once more and continued downwards.

"Little trick I learned from the Spiral Order. These elevators are surprisingly complicated, but you pull a few dormant maintenance routines, and you can skip floors. This should get us straight to Vanaduke. I sincerely hope it hasn't risen that far yet..." HP mumbled a little before standing up and closing the box.

Comment

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

The golden colored spartan laughed at the driver's question "And here I thought you were an adult Mikey, don't you know of the birds and the bees?" she asked in a teasing tone "Look, when a girl and a b-" her voice was distorted as the AI stopped her "Look who is talking, a 5 year old kid in the body of a woman." Melissa's voice then focused on the spartan driving the warthog "What she means is that your labs will need good fighters, a veteran II should be there by now, and she won't hesitate to enter." the AI actually warned Michael "She won't use lethal force, but can and will incapacitate anyone that tries to stone wall her path to Halsey."

"Prometheus Labs

By the first impression Nicole had of the guard, she could guess he wasn't that good, to the point of being stationed as a guard ("This might be more interesting though.") the veteran looked at the attire of the guard ("It is so similar to ONI.. don't overreact, it might be just a normal protocol"). Nicole then looked at the guard "Good day sir, I came here to see Doctor Catherine Halsey, it is of utmost importance that I need to talk with her regarding the Spartan II program" she greeted him by showing her Identification, it showed she was a citizen of London on the first Identification, but the second one were her dog tags and Spartan tag.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

"I won't complain. A shortcut is a shortcut.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power with a small smile.

EDITING...
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

Eventually, the elevator came to a halt. A single path lied ahead, along with another large button. Beyond was a quite massive form, facing off into the distance away from them. A low rumbling shook the floor. It seemed the Citadel was becoming unstable.

"This is it. Vanaduke." HP said in a solemn manner. In the air, some kind of blips of darkness appeared and vanished moments later. "And it has gotten here. That'll make things harder."

HP stepped down the path and onto the button. "You ready?"

Comment

Working...
                                X