X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Despite Mag's agility and speed, Jack was just so much faster. In fact there wasn't much time before he got close enough to strike Mag with his blades. As Jack's sword was swung at the Mag's back, the blade managed to connect with her shielding systems and with one mere swipe she found most if not all of her energy shields depleted within just one swing of the blade. This shows the power and speed of a Spartan compared to a Warframe.

After being struck and having her shields depleted, Mag performed a quick dodge-roll to the left suddenly get some sort of distance from Jack. With a little bit of distance Mag stood up and stumbled a bit. There was actually quite a bit of damage to her shields, but also her health. There was a rather decent gash in her suit, and from it some kind of... strange flesh looking material could be seen inside it. The Mag was in trouble. Her weapons were no match for this super-soldier, and her abilities won't phase him that much.

Little did Jack know Mag had one more trick up her sleeve. As such the Mag turned to face Jack and got into a defensive position.

Observation Deck - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Raven who was watching the fight intently only could hear the man's question, but as Raven was not willing to turn away from the battle he simply replied.

"Watching her fight makes my blood boil. Makes me want to start fighting myself." He replied as he continued watching Lily.

Prometheus Labs - Out Behind the Labs

Ever since Chris had heard the news about Claire's pregnancy, and the fact that Six is going to be the father, the old veteran at surviving zombie apocalypse's over and over again was clearly agitated by the news. After all his sister was pregnant, with what could best be described as his newest and closest friend. So of course Chris would be a little upset.

"Sigh. What a day..." Chris spoke to himself as he paced back and forth, trying to relax. As Chris was relaxing he took out a old photo of him when he was a part of S.T.A.R.S from his wallet. The Special Tactics and Rescue Service of Raccoon City before it went up in smoke.

Spoiler:

Looking at the image he remembered some rather fond memories. Mainly of his comrades Jill Valentine who was the woman to the right of Chris who was who was dead center in the front row. Then there was Barry Burton and Brad Vickers. Barry being the rather well built, and burly looking man in the red vest. While Brad was the one right next to him wearing the yellow vest. The two could be seen on the far right of the photo in the back row.

There was also Wesker, but one probably couldn't tell as his face in the photograph seemed to be burnt out with some precision. There was also another photo of another member that was seemingly taped to the left of the photograph. The photograph was of Rebecca Chambers, a member who had joined S.T.A.R.S after the main photograph of the whole team was taken.

Spoiler:

Despite the fact that she seems to be dressed for basketball rather than an actual team, it was the only photo of her that had been saved by Claire and Leon from Raccoon City's Police Station. It was taken during the Police Force's basketball games they'd hold every month against other law enforcement offices... before Raccoon City was destroyed.

"Damn... Jill... Barry... Rebecca. I wish you could see me now." Chris spoke as he then sat against the wall of the labs.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-01-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

Julius had grown curious of the properties of the mysterious red energy surrounding the only other reachable door they have a chance of going through. The energy swirled with what looked like to be faces of the damned, and as such was preventing passage. Even if they could get past the red hand that had emerged to attack Frisk. They would probably be unable to open the door as the energy might be keeping the door sealed tight. What Frisk said though gave him an idea... He approached the door as he reached into the inside of his brown trench coat.

"This energy seems to most likely contain spirits of the damned. People who had either died in this tower, or souls taken straight from the underworld are being used to keep this door sealed and prevent passage. If I can perhaps perform something similar to a exorcism, then maybe the energy will fade." He spoke as he then took out a small glass jar of holy water before tossing it to Papyrus. "If things go bad I entrust you to throw that holy water at the door. It's purified and blessed properties will repel it in worst case scenario." Julius said as he then took out a cross. A rather large one at that, in fact it looks like a throwing weapon but in the shape of a holy cross. It was carved out of wood and seemed to have blessed carvings all over it.

Julius then held it forward, facing the red energy. As the cross got close to the red swirling energy, the energy began to swirl faster. Much faster than normal and what could be described as the sounds of several people screaming in torment could be heard.

That's when Julius began speaking in some kind of language. Latin maybe? Either way it seemed to be some kind of prayer of some sort. As his 'prayer' went on the souls of the red energy began to scream and moan much louder than before. As if they are growing quite restless. That's when the energy began to appear to fade. He was doing it!

Suddenly however at the last second just as Julius had gotten done all the remaining energy had formed the giant red hand from before, and this time it managed to form a fist and punch Julius dead center in the chest before the energy dissipated. Unfortunately some damage was already done as the force of the punch had caused Julius to be pushed and stumbled back... a little too close to the ledge. In fact as Julius stumbled towards the ledge he tried to catch his balance and threw a hand out for someone to try and catch him, however he was already beginning to fall into the dark pit. Normally Julius wouldn't be worried about falling from high heights, but with how dark the pit appeared he didn't know what was down below, if there was even a bottom.

Washington D.C | City Streets

Meanwhile on the streets below, things were not going well. What appeared to be skeletal figures of average height in tattered clothing can be seen wielding scythes chasing humans. Flying bat-like creatures consisting of what looked to be red... blood flew through the sky. In the distance the pilots and even some of the soldiers aboard the ships could see it in the distance. Some sort of strange, large whale-like creature flying around the skies around the large ancient looking tower that had risen up from the ground in the distance. The beast had what looked to be wings and just seemed to defensively fly around the tower. The beast itself was large. Much larger than a blue whale. Probably twice, if not 3-4 times larger than one. It looked like it could almost swallow a UNSC ship whole. Thankfully it was flying rather high up, almost near the clouds and seemed to be focused on flying around the tower.

Now what was also odd was what looked to be an army of angelic knights fighting against the vast majority of demons in the skies, and on the grounds. Wielding weapons like holy bows, spears, swords and shields. There was a large amount of these angelic soldiers. In fact if any of the Spartan's or anyone aboard the ships flying above D.C were game savvy, they would recognize these soldiers as members of the Heavenly Royal Guards of Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus series.

Now despite the large amount of these angelic guard's fighting back and trying to protect buildings and people alike against these demons, the demons seemed to both outnumber, and in some cases overpower the angels... If the Spartan's didn't drop in soon... then Palutena's army might fail in their mission to protect and save the city.

((Here's the post for D.C for Tewi and S1. Kristia it's your turn to post for Paris though. I been waiting ;A; ))

Comment

When handed the holy water, the kind skeleton took a stance where he would be able to throw the flask quickly and easily the moment it was needed. However things seemed to be under control. Julius was doing it! The spirits although screaming loudly seemed to be fading from this world to the next. The screaming and loud moaning had Papyrus on high alert, but even now Frisk seemed as calm as ever. For a child she didn't scare easily. ("Well this is still only the second most terrifying thing I've ever seen, I can deal with this.") she thought to herself.

However when they saw the man suddenly get punched off the platform by the demonic hand, both of their hearts sank. Papyrs tried to grab hold of the man's hand, but was a bit too late. However before he was too far gone, Papyrus summoned forth a rather long bone which he held in his hands, putting it easily within reach of the vampire hunter. It wouldn't be easy but with Toriel's help, the skeleton knew they could pull the man back up

Comment

Midna had may ideas on what they could face, but she wished she had a sort of bible or nechronomicon to get some lore about the area and its inhabitants "So far, we have met things from the bible mythology, same with the satanic world, or at least they are the.. artistic source for what we are facing." she commented, her bare feet feeling the floor ("Too detailed to be crafted in a summoning.") she thought "There is also the fact that this place wasn't created in the summoning, but it looks more to have been transported from whatever place it was made years, or even decades ago."

On the other side, Toriel was in deep thought, the almost ethereal hand looked like a sentinel, making an easy attack, but the demonic hand appeared again and managed to make a solid hit the vampire hunter. Ignoring rational thoughts, the goat monster charged a fireball and launched it to the floor behind her, making Toriel propel herself in the blast, the armor she had only had some burn marks, but no damage that could be seen as the monster's arc went over Papyrus and went below the human. Taking Julius' hand with her paw, the Queen used the other to launch another fireball into the abyss, only to explode close to them, sending the duo to the ledge, Papyrus's staff looking bone helped them to go on an arc and land, the queen landing on her back and the vampire hunter on top of her.

"It seems I still got the speed and reflexes." Toriel commented with a gentle smile despite what just occurred.

Paris, France.

("There are too many plot holes in this case, of course the Captain would give me something like this before making it official.") Carmelita grumbled to herself and spoke to the Doctor, "Ok, for now I will try to get to Toad Man's location, if anything happens, please call me Doctor, even the smallest hint of something odd might be crucial to this case. As for you Proto, I suggest you to look for the other Robot Masters, whoever is behind this will try to get more allies, or is already doing it. Have a good day." she ended the call and looked at her daughter.

"Looks like we will go to a nasty place Efi, there will probably be bad guys there, so be alert when we get there." the Inspector looked at the dragon with a serious tone, but her eyes showed concern and she hoped that Efina was prepared.
          Last edited by Kristia; 09-01-2016, 10:08 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just before Julius could fall too deep, Toriel had done some rather impressive explosive jumps to get her into the abyss with Julius before he fell past the 'point of no return', and then back up. Toriel had also used Papyrus's bone staff which he had missed to help ensure that they get back to the ledge. Once on the ledge Julius who was slightly dazed and out of breath still from the whole ordeal, especially after getting punched in the chest HARD. Was now laying on top of Toriel, almost face-to-face. Normally if there was anyone in the fandom of Undertale or Castlevania, some serious shipping would probably happen at the sight of this. Thankfully that wasn't the case as Julius had come to his senses and quickly hopped off Toriel.

"Ugh... Damn. Sorry about that Toriel. Wasn't expecting such a violent or sudden retaliation. Guess I'm just really rusty when it comes to doing exorcisms like that." He spoke as he stood up, looking at the door which was now no longer blocked by spiritual energy.

Meanwhile...

Sans was standing there with Midna and listened to her observations of the tower, and how it was seemingly transported from a world and has things taken from biblical lore and whatnot. Sans only had one remark...

"well i guess the spell used to bring this place to this world was one of BIBLICAL proportions." Sans joked a bit as he smiled at Midna, following her as they followed up the stairs after Palutena and Pit.

Paris, France.

"Very well, and if you come across any of the missing Robot Masters, be SURE to inform me. I may be able to provide some assistance." Wily spoke as Proto Man then took his helmet and put it back on. He didn't need to be told to look for the other Robot Masters, but a order from Carmelita was almost always an absolute one... even though Proto Man usually ignores her orders. This time though Proto Man and Carmelita will need to actually work together actively to get to the bottom of whatever is going on in this city.

"Don't worry Inspector. You can count on me. I'm used to hunting down other Robot Masters. Be warned if they attack me first I might not have a choice to hold back." He says as he gives a quick salute to Wily before hanging up on the Inspector. It didn't even take a minute for him to begin leaving.

Wily simply looked on at Proto Man and sighed "Why is he so darn impatient...?" Wily spoke as he began to go to work on trying to help track down some Robot Masters

Comment

Paris, France.

Efina had a small frown on her face when she heard about the stinky place they would be going. While she didn't have the best sniffer in the world, she had an exceptionally good nose. "How long will we have to stay there?" she asked in hopes that the time would be short.

Frisk could only watch as Papyrus and her mother tried to save the man's life. Her jet pack didn't have enough fuel to make the trip and she wasn't strong enough to pull him out of the dark chasm. She had never learned to use magic either so that was out of the question. Luckily their combined efforts were enough to save the man's life.

Ppyrus pulled the duo up once they were holding on to his long bone. But even as he did this he was rather stunned by the Queen's impressive rocket jump. Meanwhile Frisk took out her phone and took a picture of the man's face being so close to her mom's. She knew they weren't actually kissing but from where she was standing it sure looked that way. After taking the image she sent it to Sans's phone with the caption "Someone is trying to steal your sweetheart

Comment

Getting up back on her feet, Toriel had her spear one one paw and a fire ball on the other "That sentinel might come back soon and for fast it was, we can't be calm at this moment" she spoke as her eyes looked around. The goat monster tried to use her senses as a way to trace the entity's general area. If she was honest with herself, Toriel would have tried to find a way to break open the barrier, but whoever would focus on it, the others would need to defend him or her. "Julius, you managed to cause some damage on the barrier, do we still need magic as the one you used? or can we use any kind of it?" she asked the vampire hunter.

Paris, France

"If things look optimistic, it could take us an hour, but with how vague things are, it could take quite some time" Carmelita answered to the Little dragon, "We just need to get there and obtain evidence of the robberies and Toad Man's whereabouts" the Inspector smirked with the last part "And if our suspect ends up being too stubborn, we can interrogate them, you will probably get a feast on that."
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I probably wouldn't recommend magic. The any residual spirits could absorb it IF the barrier is still there. Instead. Papyrus take that bottle of holy water and toss it at where that barrier once was. It's holy properties will finish purification of the evil spirits that was, or still are... sealing the door. If that doesn't work I'd recommend using magic then." He spoke as he dusted his coat off.

Meanwhile...

As Sans followed Midna and Palutena up the stairs he felt his phone vibrate. Feeling it vibrate in his pocket he took it out and checked the message. It was a photo of when Julius was laying on top of Toriel. He didn't know how to feel about it honestly, and because of that he just sent a simple reply text.

"k" He then shrugged before putting his phone up and continued walking up.

Paris | France

Meanwhile in Wily's lab...

After everyone had left, Dr. Wily was alone with his thoughts once again. At least for now. Even so Dr. Wily just sighed as he began going through the archives of all his Robot Masters. Or all the ones he had tracked. He knew he had placed a tracking chip in each of the Robot Master's in case he happened to require help from one of the, and so far Robot Masters 001-025 were all there... Robot Master 026 was missing. DWN-026 was Toad Man's number. Seeing this Dr. Wily just sighed as he kept thinking of what ever happened to Toad Man. Last he could recall Toad Man was helping out with the sewers or something, but for the life of him he just could not remember clearly.

Barcelona | Add's Lab

Once Add had gotten inside his own home, it was revealed to be a lab. A rather advanced one, and compared to Alphys's old lab in Hotland. This one has more shades of white, and purple detailing. On top of that it was much more organized and clean. Just the way Add liked it. It was also clearly Add's home as one could even see the kitchen from the front door. Especially with how there is only one counter top that would possibly block your view to said Kitchen. The Living Room however was seemingly converted into more of the lab. With only a Television and what seemed to be a computer hooked up to said modern television. Possibly for use of relaxing as only a bean bag chair sat in front of the television. On the other end of the room was oddly enough... a small indoor garden with a sprinkler system hooked up. He seemed to be growing some fruits vegetables. Possibly for his food... well that and a single cocoa tree with one cocoa bean pod growing. Potentially for use in making chocolate. Something of which Add likes and might share with someone Flowey might know.

Either way after Add entered his home, he stretched to relax himself. Taking off his shoes and black vest, he promptly set his shoes under the coat rack where he put his vest on.

"Computer begin analyzing Dark El Energy samples my Dynamo's have collected." Add replied as he held out his hand. Of which his 6 Dynamo's floated away from him and over to some large device where they attached themselves to. After which Add seemed to cheer up a bit.

"Finally get to analyze that Dark El. Hopefully it will have what I need." He spoke as he walked over to the kitchen where he opened his fridge, in hopes to enjoy a little chocolate shake. Even so it seemed that Add was getting a bit more calmed and relaxed now he was in his own home.

Gensokyo

As Kirby flew through the sky on his warp star, the little pink puffball was sure to look down in case he catches sight of Marx and Magalor. Slowly however he was too focused on finding the two to notice that the Warp Star was beginning to drift down further to the tree line... ever so slowly.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-07-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Barcelona

"But do you REALLY know what you need?" came a voice somewhere around Add. A quite large flower was making itself comfortable in the indoor garden, taking up an empty space. Said flower had a quite cheery face. Which was odd, considering plants aren't known for their facial expressions. Or faces, that too.

"That's always a big question, huh? This or that? Choices, choices." the flower spoke in a pondering way.

Gensokyo

Marx caught sight of the warp star catching up quickly, muttering a few curses under his breath as the rainbow trail behind him continued. He'd need to get this dumb black hole off his trail. Charging energy within his wings, Marx turned while keeping his momentum, firing off a flurry of stars and prismatic lasers to try and deter Kirby's course before turning again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Paris, France

"I think i might lose my apatite " the little dragon said as she covered her nose, trying not to imagine the odder. "What are you gonna do when we find them?"

Meanwhile in Wily's lab, Alphys was off in another room that had been set up for her to work in. This room was much smaller than the other work areas, as it was for a privet project the monster had been working on alone, rather than to aid Wily. While she mostly kept to herself about what she was doing in there, Wily, Undyne and one other person knew. She would come out a short while after Protoman had left. She needed a break from working, and something to fill her empty belly. "Howdy Mr. Wily" she said as she took out a small pack of romen noodles.

Santa Cruz

Lujuria thought it was nice being appreciated, promting her to give Issac a smile before responding. "Is that because I saved your ass or because I give good blowjobs?" she joked before closing the distance between Issac and herself. "Seriously though are you alright?"

Papyrus was already pretty certain that the spirits blocking the door had been set free. Instead of simply vanishing back from wince they came, the hand shattered like glass and the red glow seemed to be gone. Not wanting to risk anything, he took the same long bone from before and used it to push against the door to see if it would finally let them pass. If this didnt' work then he wold do as instructed and use the holy water. After all it's not liek they had an unlimited amount of the stuff. It could come in handy later.

Comment

Paris, France

Carmelita was already making sure her equipment was ready and holstered as she answered to the little dragon "If things go smoothly, we will just have a talk and an interrogation, but." she put a hand on her holstered pistol "If things go bad, I will have to stun our suspects and then get the information we need." she explained and started moving towards the exit of the building.

The twili was curious that there was still no feeling of anything at all around the place, "This is odd, I can't sense a thing close to us, as if we are in a zone devoid of energy." her hand was making quick gestures and runes of twili sigils formed on her palm. Midna started placing them on the wall and made sure they had a detection spell "Might as well be prepared if anything comes from our backs" she told to the others.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

Hearing Alice's words, Flandre was still bemused by the idea of a machine that could serve ice cream. Though she has had food from the Prometheus Mess Hall before, Flandre still believed that there had to be some magic or creature in those strange food-producing boxes. There just had to be! How else could a thing produce something as yummy as ice cream? It made no sense!
                          Still though, Flandre dashed towards the strange food dispensers and reached out towards the display. Her meek and slender fingers prodded against the screen's surface, eliciting a response back. Flandre jumped in surprise as the machine's screen changed with her touch but then gasped in excitement of her new discovery. With only her fingers, she could command this thing to make the ice cream of her dreams! And that was just what she was gonna do!
                          A tap here, a tap there. Flandre giggled and jigged in excitement! The lights, colours, sounds, and responsivity almost made Flandre forget that she was dealing with a machine, not a toy! Another tap here, one tap to the side. Oh, this was gonna be so good!

As Flandre played with the vending machine, Cole stood back and watched as Flandre merrily and excited waited for her ice cream to be dispensed. It was abundantly clear to Cole that Flandre had no clue about technology. Touch screens were, of course, a recent technology in his world but even Cole knew how to work the thing. This thought made Cole wonder about kind of world Flandre came from. Clearly, it was some fantasy land likely devoid of technology. But what...?

DING!

A shrill ring pierced Flandre's ears and out from the machine appeared not one but two chaotically dressed and topped ice cream bowls. One serving of vanilla ice cream with a serving of mint choc-chip, chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, sprinkles, chocolate chips, tiny marshmallows, and a myriad of other toppings! If there was one way to describe the two bowls of ice cream, they would be "decorated by a wildly-imaginative child" and that's exactly what it was. A perfect little dish to perfectly describe a not so perfect little vampire.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-17-2016, 05:44 PM.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Paris, France

As Wily sat at his computer table he could be seen looking at the list of his currently tracked robot masters in the world. It was a pretty lengthy list, and on his rather large monitor one could see the names of all of them. There were at least 70 or so on said list. Most of them were labeled 'In active duty"... while a few seemed to be listed as 'inactive' or 'missing.' He seemed to be deep in thought when suddenly he heard his newly favorite assistant Alphys enter the room. When she greeted him he did jump as he spun around in his chair. In fact he almost looked like he had a heart attack. It's almost like a bad or corny anime when someone walks in on their friend doing something embarrassing.

"Gah! Alphys you startled me!" He spoke as he held his chest before calming down a bit. "Ugh... Anyways hello Alphys. I assume you are doing well?" He asked as he looked at her.

Barcelona | Add's Lab

"What I need? Heh I already know what I need the only problem is getting-" Add was about to reply to the mysterious voice that had came out of seemingly nowhere when he stopped himself. A voice... just came out of nowhere, and yet his security alarms had not gone off. How? All entrances were checked and monitored for security purposes. Add's slight paranoiac side kicked in as he got into a slight defensive posture. His dynamo's were inactive, and with them inactive his Nasod Armor would be down to charge. So he had no way to fend off the intruder. So with his slightly hunched posture he slowly turned his head to Flowey, his look of cautiousness, maybe a bit of fear, but also curiosity.

Upon seeing the source of the voice, which was a talking flower. Add was already growing more and more curious, and for good reason. A talking flower just... sprouted from his little indoor garden, and is talking straight to him as if it had been listening to him talk to himself. Where Flowey did at least explain why the security system did not go off....

Add's posture lightened up a bit as he asked.

"What the hell are you...?"

Upon being poked with the bone... nothing happened. Surprisingly it was successfully purified on the first go. In fact the door slowly creaked open. Something that surprised Julius a bit. "Hm... no reaction at all. It appears any spiritual energy has dissipated. The exorcism must have been successful." Julius spoke as he approached the door with a bit of caution just in case. When he did he placed a hand on the door, and yet nothing happened. He then turned to the others and smiled. "Smart thinking Papyrus. You had a clever idea to test it first. Honestly a seasoned veteran towards this kind of stuff tends to be forgetful. Also I will compliment everyone else so far. Toriel you're quick thinking saved my life, and Frisk. I don't know what to say, but you're doing quite well at supporting us. I have a good feeling about our team." He said as he then pushed open the door to the next area.

Meanwhile...

As the group walked, Midna had sensed a lack of... anything nearby. No threats, no nothing. Only the dark aura of the building. Relieving... yet worrisome. Something could come out at any moment and catch them off guard if they weren't prepared. Thankfully they are all prepared for the most part. Though Sans did not seem like it. He still seemed to be quite lax and casual about the whole ordeal. Almost as if he either doesn't care, or has been through worse before.

"heh i ain't feelin nothing either. not even a chill down my spine. then again it's hard to get the chills when you're wearing such a thick jacket." Sans Joked as Palutena then interrupted.

"Okay looks like we're finally here..." She said as she looked at a slightly greenish, large wooden door. "Are you all ready for this? No telling what will be beyond here."

Gensokyo

As Kirby pursued the two down below with his Warp Star he was suddenly caught off guard when Marx opened fire at him with blasts of magical energy. Kirby immediately began swerving left and right trying to dodge them, but sadly he was not skilled enough with controlling his warp star for such quick, sudden maneuvers and as such a blast hit the bottom of his warp star causing it to essentially 'pop' in a burst of stars and a blue light before disappearing. This sent the small pink puffball falling down through the trees, with his momentum carrying him forward. He went crashing through the foliage until eventually...

SMACK!

He faceplanted right into a tree which seemed to stun him. In fact he seemed plastered onto it before falling down onto the ground with his face looking slightly flattened if not for imprintations from the tree's bark on his squishy pink body. Though it didn't take long for him to puff back up to normal... He seemed to be laying on the ground with a very stunned look on his face.

Comment

Barcelona

A perky smile lit up on Flowey's face.

"A flower, silly! Can't you tell from my beauuutiful petals? Heehee. But if you really want to know, i'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower! It's nice to meet'cha, Mr..." Flowey started, feigning ignorance. He was used to dealing with more... childish beings. Hopefully it would work.

Gensokyo

As the warp star went poof, Marx's legion of sharp teeth showed themselves from beyond his lips. So they could get out of this. But a vocie in his head kept tugging at him, tugging at the scent of opportunity. If Kirby was injured... well, what was stopping Marx from finishing off the little puffball for good? The thoughts rolled in his mind as he glanced over to where the vacuum landed.

Eventually, he caved, taking Magolor off their back.

"You feel better, Mags?" Marx asked.

Magolor shakily got up into the air. "Not the best, no, but... wait, you're not thinking of..."

But it was too late, as Marx flew off. "I'll be right back!"

"No, Marx, wait!" but he was gone. Kirby was still a friend. A friend that might murder them, but they couldn't let this happen. So she mustered as much strength as they could managed, and came floating after him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The skeleton seemed rather proud of himself for having the foresight to test the door before wasting the holy water, and being complimented for his quick thinking only filled him with more confidence that he could do this. Even though it seemed scary, he was sure he could last til the very end if he tried his hardest. "Nyehe! I'll just save this for later." he said as he placed the flask of holy water somewhere within his battle body.

*Helping the team fills you with determination.* Frisk and Papyrus gave each other a a high, or in the case of the tall skeleton a low five before continuing on. The child was sure that their team would have been just fine. Even though she couldn't load or save in this place, that just meant they had to be more careful. She couldn't help but wonder if Cerberus could hear the other voice in her head..

Paris, France

Efina followed her mother to the exit and stayed close behind her. She really didn't want to go in the stinky sewers, but she loved her mom enough to do it anyway. As long as they were together, it didnt' matter where they went. Efina wold be happy.

Paris, France | Wily's Lab

Alphys seemed to jump a bit from Wily's sudden reaction. She didnt' mean to frighten him, but his reaction surprised her as well. "Oh w-well I'm doing...fine I guess. I know i'm on th-the right track but there's something missing. It was easy making a blueprint fo r human souls, but monster souls disapear when they die. I-It's like trying to find treas with half a map." she said with a slight sigh before changing the subject. "S-so what are you up too? Still worried about the other robo masters?"

Comment

Working...
                                X