X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

The images were putting a strain on the twili's mind, they were visions of something important, yet her mind was overtaxing with the influx of information, even the name that lingered on the background made her feel lightheaded. Placing a hand on her temple, Midna started walking towards the stairs, following Palutena's voice, making it obvious that she wasn't fully on her five senses "I think I had a mind twist or something." the sorceress commented as blood dripped from her nostril. She didn't even notice the smell and taste of the crimson liquid. "We are going to face something big, called Sparda." he twili explained.

Toriel kept running as the child was now away from the creature ("Curse this size of me!") she mentally groaned and was glad that Julius was getting help, giving the goat the chance to get herself beliw Frisk, ready to catch the human.
    Last edited by Kristia; 01-25-2017, 08:29 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Palutena just looked down at Midna and gave her a look of worry. "I see..." She spoke as she thought about saying something, but decided not to speak her mind about it for now. What she focused on was what Midna had said.

"Someone named Sparda huh? That name keeps ringing a bell. Hard to say why. I think I heard it once before. Either way we'll have to deal with it when the time comes. Let's go. I'd like to find out the source of this tower." She finished as she continued on her way. She had already gone up the stairs, and now she was waiting at the door which Pit was holding open for her. They just needed to wait for Midna.

When the bottle of holy water struck the blood gargoyles, the bottle shattered. Causing the blessed liquid to drench the demons made of blood. The holy water mixed with their blood bodies, and within seconds started to cause a very bad chain reaction. They all flew up off Julius as they began to twitch and screech in the air before suddenly... with a very faint flash they just turned to solid stone... which then began to crack before completely shattering. Thus killing the bloody creatures. After this happened Julius opened his eyes and slowly came to a stand. His coat was soaked with blood and holy water, but it wasn't anything problematic. Being freed of the demons pinning him down he quickly thanked Papyrus before running over to where Toriel was.

"Thank you Papyrus. You're a life saver." He said as he then stopped at the edge of the opening to the tower that the Gigapede crawled through. It was then he stopped and looked up at where Frisk was. Only to see that Frisk was holding onto the tower and... managing to grab a ledge of the tower and began climbing up to one of the upper levels. Seeing this he let out a bit of a relieved, yet worried sigh. "Ugh, goddammit. Of course this would happen." He said as he looked up as Frisk was now on her own.

Up where Frisk was however, the ledge she managed to climb to turned out to lead her to a bit of a walkway along the outer most portion of the tower. From there she alone can see how hig up they were in the tower, and even then there seemed to be a large amount of the tower going up further... and who knows how much below the earth's surface. Either way she was at least managing to get to safe and stable ground...

The walkway she was on lead to something interesting. A large double door that looked like it had some minor gold plating, and some kind of metal bars covering it. However the metal bars seemed to be part of the door itself, and not a separate layer that prevented Frisk from opening the door. No matter the case is, this door looks like the entrance to your stereotypical boss room.

Paris, France | Sewers

As the young child and Inspector Carmelita chatted away while making their way through the sewers, the sound of something whirring by could be heard as a small green drone with an almost cartoonishly black and white eye with a propeller above it came flying through the sewers at a slow pace. The drone flew over to Carmelita and Efina. It just hovered there in front of them. It's gaze focused on the two as the single eye that composed 80% of it's body just stared at them. That's when it's black iris turned red as a scanning light beamed over the two. It didn't harm anyone, but it seemed as if it was just... scanning them.

After a few seconds the drone stopped scanning, and began to go through it's database, then seemingly out of nowhere it seemed to react as if it was downright startled before flying away down the sewer system at a rather fast pace. Whatever this thing was, it might just lead the two to whoever is hiding down here.

Paris, France | Boat to Dr. Wily's Island

Meanwhile outside of the city, things were quite peaceful. It was the holidays, and as such people were either at home relaxing. Or for people like Carmelita, busy working even on such a day. Except for one peculiar fellow. A man who looked to be in his 30's or maybe early 40's. He was dressed in a rather fancy white coat, and had red rubber gloves over his hand. His hair was blackish brown and trimmed nicely. His pants were brown and quite heavy, and he was wearing some nice combat boots. However the most interesting thing he was wearing was something on his back. It looked like a metal backpack of sorts that had a white central container with a red medical cross on it, and some kind of red tank attached to the side. There was also a nozzel of some kind for a hose. This man... was none other than Team Fortress 2's very own Medic.

The Medic just stood on the edge of the boat as he looked out towards the island that his ship was heading to. An island with a rather large lab that had a skull motif going on. It was Dr. Wily's lab. Normally people wouldn't be going to Wily's Lab. Especially during the Holidays. After all Wily is infamous around the city for things he hasn't even really done. It was a pain to try and find someone with a boat that could take the Medic to Wily's Island, but the Medic had found someone. A lone fisherman who offered to take him there for a small fee... or rather, a pretty hefty fee. The Medic didn't want to pay so much money for a boat ride, but if he gets to the island then most of his money problems should be gone. After all he is only on his way to the island for one thing. A job offer he saw online. One that involved experimentation on souls. Something the Medic was definitely interested in, and the pay seemed to be quite nice. As such the Medic just couldn't refuse. Much to the chargin of the old fisherman who was driving the boat, of whom thought the Medic was mad to go to such a infamous Island. Especially around Christmas day. Didn't matter though, the Medic had paid the guy a large portion of his remaining funds, so the fisherman wouldn't go too hungry tonight.

After a bit of sailing across the cold waters, with a sharp wind chill blowing by, nearly knocking the Medic's glasses off his face. The boat docked at the Island. When it docked the Medic grabbed his lone bag which seemed to be quite heavy and hopped off the boat. He turned around and gave a somewhat polite wave as he thanked the man in German. "Danke!" The Medic thanked as he then turned around and walked up the stairs to the rather large, castle like front gate to Wily's Fortress.

Looking around he had a hard time trying to find a way to get someone's attention. That was until he found a small button that looked like a Door Bell and a intercom mixed into one. Seeing this the Medic got a bit of a curiously happy look as he pushed it.

Upon pushing it the large door slowly opened and standing there in the doorway was a robot who seemed to have a theme based around... Spinning Tops...?

Spoiler:

It was none other than Top Man. Another one of the Robot Master's under Wily's control. Top Man stood there and looked at the Medic with a blank stare as if he was thinking about something else. The Medic stood there looking... put off by the strange human-in-armor looking robot that stood before him, and after a brief silence... The Medic spoke.

"Ah, um. Yes. I am here to see a..." The Medic said as he took out a paper he had the name of Alphys written down on. "A Dr. Alphys. Is she here at this residence? I'd like to speak to her about ze job offer she put on the internet." The Medic asked in a bit of a casual tone.. At that moment, Top Man thought for a moment before he spoke something for once.

"Hold on just a minute." Top man replied before he closed the door on The Medic. The Medic can then hear Top Man yell.

"HEY ALPHYS SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU ABOUT SOME KIND OF JOB!!!" Top Man yelled in hopes that Alphys could hear from her Work Area. The Medic then could hear Top Man walking off into the distance.

Comment

The Great Papyrus was relived to see that his new human friend was alright, although he was surprised to see the demons turn to stone before exploding like some kind of fancy magic trick. "Wowie, sure hope those guys are alright." he said mostly to himself before running over to the others to see what they were looking at. He was glad to see the tiny human child had made it to higher ground and wasn't going to be a stain on the sidewalk below. Both Toriel and Julius seemed to be worried about the tiny human, that or they were fatigued from battle, it was hard to say. Papyrus was worried about the human too. Perhaps Toriel could call Sans on her phone and get him to keep an eye on Frisk, but that would probably need to wait until after they had taken care of things down here.

"Don't worry, I'm certain Frisk can take care of herself until we're able to catch up.. That being said, I wouldn't be very GREAT! if I let a child under my mighty protection wonder off and get hurt." Papyrus said, standing up straighter than usual and with a more serious look on his face. The skeleton looked around to observe the area, he wasn't sure if the Gigapede would come back or if he was going to head elsewhere, either way, he would be ready for whatever happened next.

Meanwhile, Frisk took a moment to brush herself off and got back on her feat. Taking out her phone once more, she ate a cinnamon bunny that seemed to somehow make her feel better. ("I really can't afford to take a hit here can I?") she thought to herself. *This isn't like the underground. Everything here wants to kill you.* ("Yeah yeah just save our progress for me.") Frisk started to feel a lot better after that. She equipped Cerberus as her weapon and put Chara's locket around her neck for protection. It felt almost like Cerberus and Chara were right there with her, fighting her battles with her now.

Frisk stepped forward and slowly made her way to the mysterious looking double doors. She had no idea how to open them, but she felt certain that another hard battle awaited her on the other side of them. She knew Chara would probably want her to kill some of the demons so they could grow stronger and stay alive longer in future battles, but she would had rather avoid that if at all possible. "Hey Cerberus, do you know how to get past this door?"

Dr. Alphys nearly chocked on her noodles when she heard the robot master Top Man shouting that there was someone at the door asking about the job offer she had mentioned. She honestly hadn't expected anyone to answer her request, but it looks like her fishy friend was right about the effectiveness of craigslist. After a moment of chocking on her food, fumbling out of her chair and tripping over some of her notes, she managed to reach her desk where she pressed a button to connect to the intercom outside. "Uh y-yes hello? I-Is someone there who wanted to see me? I'm Dr. Alphys."

Comment

Ripping a piece of her cloak, Midna started walking towards the others while cleaning her nose from the blood that thankfully stopped dripping from her nose "Ahh.. the joys of dungeon crawling, traps, puzzles, hidden secrets." she spoke with some excitement despite the situation "It just gives you this emotion of adventure." the twili was indeed enjoying what they have had seen so far. "Although dying is a big negative, and nightmarish visions will be a distraction." the sorceress commented, yet she was still in a positive mood.

This would be a complete contrast to Toriel's mood, the goat was trying to find ways to reach the gigapede's height, but no matter what ideas she had, they would be stumped by one simple problem, she was too big for everything. "At least I know that child is resourceful, she thinks outside the box." the monster tried to sound optimistic, but her mind was plagued with memories of other timelines, where murder was the only option and betrayal was an asset to keep moving. ("Nononono, do not think of that, it was another version, this kid barely has a shred of that side.") she shook her head and tried to focus on the present.

Paris, France | Sewers

As if things were going for their favor, a drone appeared in front of the duo, with the older woman already aiming at it until noticing it was just a scanner bot ("Got you now criminal, this will cut time.") the Inspector thought with a grin as she started following the bot. "Come on Efi, our host already sent us a path to the lair." she had her weapon ready and was prepared to see what IceMan was doing ("But.. I got the feeling that things are too easy.. what are you planning to do.?")
          Last edited by Kristia; 01-30-2017, 01:02 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

By the time Frisk had already climbed up to her current location, the Gigapede had crawled up further and into another opening in the side of the tower. Seeing this, and hearing what Papyrus and Toriel said seemed to calm Julius's worries a little. With that though he took a deep breath before turned to continue walking to the other end of the current room they were in. Which was quite long... however it didn't seem to end in a large fancy door. Just a bit of a normal set of double doors that looked a bit plain, but old. The red energy that was blocking off all exits before had faded and disappeared now. Leaving the doors open for them.

"The kid may be resourceful, but so are we. We can be sure to catch up to her in no time flat. Let's just hurry though in case though." He spoke as he continued walking to the door leading to the next room.

As Midna caught up to the Goddess and her angelic bodyguard, Palutena just listened to Midna's reminiscing of her dungeon crawling days. Hearing that Palutena couldn't help but give a small giggle. "I will agree with you there. I may not have been the one to go through dungeons and castles myself, but Pit here certainly has. I even helped guide him through some even. We sure do have a lot of memories don't we Pit?" Palutena spoke as Pit began to actually think of some of the 'dungeons' he had gone through. Some of which to his memory were quite annoying.

"Yeah don't remind me. Some of the things I had to go through wasn't exactly what I'd call 'nice memories' though. Remember Hades and the Underworld? That guy quite literally punched me and then I ended up inside him. That was easily one of my least favorite memories... Which I wish I didn't bring up now." Pit spoke in a bit of a... 'oh god I really just brought up that old wound' sort of tone. Honestly he didn't really like Hades too much, nor did he enjoy having to fight the guy from the inside out. All in all that was a memory he wish he didn't entirely remember.

After that brief exchange he replied with one small comment. "Can we uh... continue on now?" Pit said as Palutena just couldn't help but laugh and nod. She then walked through the door that Pit was holding open for her and Midna.

When Frisk asked Cerberus how to get through the large door, the demonic 3-headed ice canine spoke in her mind.

"Have you tried rushing through the door? No that would just hurt her. She is just a human. Then we will have to open this door for her!" Cerberus practically discussed with itself. Guess that's what happens when you are a 3 headed canine. Some of the heads seem to think differently... Either way suddenly the Devil Arm began to glow and shake violently. As it did this a heavy gust of cold wind blew from the icy Devil Arm, one cold enough to form a large ice crystal that formed and travelled across the floor until it struck the door with so much force that it... opened the door but only by a crack. After that happened Cerberus seemed to have gone quiet, as if it just needs to rest. Either way it seems the door to the next room... is unlocked now.

When Frisk goes through the door she'll find that the room was a rather... large and formidable. Though the room was a bit more long than it was wide, and on the other end of the room was an equally large door with 2 large statues on both sides of the door.

Spoiler:

The room had an aura that made one feel as if they were standing before a raging storm.

The second the Medic heard a voice come from the intercom he straightened his glasses and pushed the button on the panel to talk back to Alphys.

"Ah yes. I am here to see a Dr. Alphys for zhe job offer about needing help with soul experimentation. I seen it online.... So I decided to come here and share my knowledge on souls with you, who I hope is the Dr. Alphys listed on ze Craigslist" The Medic replied to Alphys... He then spoke up again.

"If you need assurance that I have the qualifications you need, then I would request to meet in person. I have paaaaperwooork~!" He finished with a big sing-songy tone to his voice at the end. "In all seriousness though I am looking for a job, and I figured this would be the one I am best qualified for!"

This person, whoever he is to Alphys had a very distinct german accent.

Paris, France | Sewers

As Carmelita and Efina followed the Drone, they would eventually find it floating at a wall. Waiting. At that moment a hidden door that blended in with the wall opened up, and the Drone, having seen Carmelita following after it seemed to go into a bit of a panic as it flew through the door... which thankfully didn't close behind it. Instead the hidden tunnel entrance remained open, revealing what seemed to be a large waterfall that seemed to go down at an angle, much like a large waterslide. The water looked a bit cleaner than the normal sewer water, but at the same time... it was still quite murky. This large 'slide' seemed to go down quite deep, and surrounding everything were pipes and large cables that did not seem to belong here at all. In fact this place wasn't in any maps of the city. So this has to be relatively new. Either way it seems like the only way would be down... deeper into this mess.

In fact the Drone could be seen flying down this area as fast as it could.

Comment

("I guess it can just be pushed open.") she thought to herself as she approached the crack in the door. She managed to squeeze past it after sucking in her gut and pushing the door just a bit further on her own. Tank goodness she had her magic ice dog weapon to guide her Once she was inside, the child made a somewhat impressive display with her new devilarm, flinging it around her body like Bruce Lee as if she had trained with the weapon for years. Something about holding the weapon just made it easy to use. She stopped in a cool looking pose and looked out into the room to face whatever boss was surely waiting for her on this side of the door... only to find that the room was empty. *The fact that no one is here to see ou mad skill leaves you disappointed. you're determined to show them off later.*

The child lowered her weapon and walked forward into the dark room. Perhaps this door could also just be pushed open.whatever boss was once here must have already been beaten.And yet, something felt off. *You feel as though you are being watched.*

Meanwhile Papyrus started to head over to the other end of the hallway where there was a large studded door underneath what looked like some sort of face carved into the wall. It was hard to tell exactly what it was from so far away but the skeleton kept his guard up in case more demons attacked them.

Paris, France | Wily's Island

Dr. Alphys was honestly shocked to hear that even the internet managed to find someone willing to help her that claimed to have.. experience with souls. Whoever this was had to have been a character right? Most normal humans either thought she was pulling some sort of prank or were calling her a sinner and damning her to hell. Some also denied the existence of souls. While it was debatable weather should existed before the horizon incident, they clearly existed now. Alphys had seen them with her own eyes... gah now she was rambling in her thoughts, she needed to say something to her guest. "Oh w-wow I really wasn't expecting anyone t-to come help. Umm... P-p-please come in, i'm sure one of the nice robots will point you in the right direction to my lab. Oh and uh thank you for coming, it means a lot."

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina wasn't standing at the ready to attack the drone when it first appeared, she was more curious about it than threatened by it, luckily her lack of self preserving actions didnt' bie her in the ass this time as the drone just flew away. following closely behind it, the two chased the drone to a large door that would have been impossible to find if the drone hadn't goofed up and lead them right too it. Although looking at where it lead them, Efi was starting to wish it hadn't helped them at all. "We have to go down there don't we?" Efina asked clearly not wanting to go down the yucky sewer water slide. Hopefully her mother had a more dignified way to get down there.

Comment

((this is a post for Frisk and Alphys.))

The moment Frisk approached the door in the 'boss room', the sound of two beings suddenly talking could be heard.

"Brother do you see that? We have yet another guest."

"Indeed brother but will they be as rude as the last?"

"Perhaps. But we cannot be sure. Should we ask?"

"Yes Brother. We should ask this person. Though they look like just a child."

"Brother what IS a child though...?"

"I think it is a human youngling. Weak. Not very threatening. We shouldn't fight such a child. Let's ask what they want!"

"Okay Brother. We shall ask! . . . Child. We shall be gracious hosts and ask what it is you need!"

The two voices which didn't seem... hostile, just more unsure of what to do had asked. The voices sounded as if they were rather deep, and both voices sounded rather similar. Maybe two similar, yet there was somehow a rough distinction between the two to notice that yes. There was indeed two voices talking. It also sounded as if the voices were coming from up above.

The Medic just fastened his necktie and glasses before grabbing his bag of supplies once more. At that moment the door opened once again, this time it opened enough to let the Medic through. Who opened it though? Well it was Top Man. Who was begrudingly assigned to 'Door Duty' for the time being. Seeing this the Medic gave a bow and replied into the intercom.

"Excellent! I will be there post haste!" The Medic said as he entered the building with Top Man who seemed to be quite grumpy. However the Medic didn't pay much attention to the grumpy Robot Master as the two walked through the rather big Mansion-and-fortress-like interior of his Wily's 'castle'. The decor, the technology. It was all quite impressive to The Medic as he walked through everything. Soon Top Man stopped rather suddenly, almost causing the Medic to bump into the robot curse under his breath.

"Gah! Schweinhund. You should be more careful next time." The Medic whispered under his breath, which thankfully Top Man didn't hear. He then looked up at the door which Top Man had stopped in front of.

"This is Alphys's private quarters where she does all her work and stuff I guess. You can go in if you want. I'll be waiting back at the front door." Top Man spoke in a uninterested tone as he left to go back to the front door.

With that taken care of the Medic took a deep breath and then forcibly opened the door to Alphys's quarters rather suddenly, somewhat rudely, but not entirely uncalled for. After all Alphys did say to come in. At the moment he opened the door to Alphys's lab he spoke up "Hello!"

Comment

Frisk stopped trying to get past the door when she heard the sounds of two more voices speaking in her ear. She was confused at first, unsure if they were coming from inside her head or from somewhere else. Although it did sound like they were coming from above, It wasn't the first time a voice supposedly coming from above her was actually just inside her own mind. Or was it? she honestly wasn't sure. ("Hey Chara you can hear them too right?") *Yeah of cores I can. Why do you ask?* ("Are they real or inside my head?" *How should I know? All I see when people talk are words in a black and white box* ("Okey do the voices have quotation marks or brackets around them") *Quotatio... wait are they not Sans and Papyrus?* ("Umm no?") *BUT THEIR BLUE AND RED* ("Ar they using their proper founts.?") *Oh... right silly me. anyways this is ridicules just answer them already*

After the two voices had finished Talking Frisk answered their question as politely as possible. "I need to get passed this door please." The child held up her recently acquired devil arm to the sky in hopes that the owners of the two voices might see it. "My friend told me to find Sparda, and I need to stop the bad people at the top of the tower from steeling the demon's power."

When the medic entered Dr. Alphys lab, he would have seen her putting away a few books with moe anime characters and Japanese kanji written on them, presumably some sort of manga. On the shelf she was placing them in the words "Human History" were crossed out and the word "Manga" was written in it's place. There was some evidence within the room to suggest that the Doctor had scattered to quickly clean her work space before the man got there such as there being a lot of empty food cans stacked well over the brim of her waste basket, but for the most part the place looked tidy enough.

After putting the last book away, the monster girl turned around to greet the Medic. "Ah g-greetings. Thank you for coming. I'm Dr. Alphys." she explained trying to do her best to great this new person. Unfortunately despite all her time spent with Undyne, Frisk and the others, she still had a hard time talking to new people. She wasn't sure what to say and she didn't want to leave a bad impression on the man. Should she act more professional? Oh no wait what if that scared him off? But being to casual might make him not take her seriously. What should she do? But despite her inner conflict, she managed to keep a level head and not act like a total fool in front of the medic. "So you mentioned over the intercom that you had experience working with souls?"
                  Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-04-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

There was no response at first... except for quiet whispering between the two voices from above. If she were to listen carefully she'd be able to hear the following:

"Brother Rudra she is wanting to get through. The child even has a weapon and mentioned the Legendary Sparda. What should we do...?

"Brother Agni we were put here to prevent anyone from getting through. This child is weak. We can take care of her easily!"

"But brother shouldn't we be more courteous? Isn't harming a child... wrong...?"

"I do not know... but as our jobs we must stop anyone who wishes to get through. Even if it is just a child!"

After the whispering the room started shake, while the rest of the building remained calm. As if the power of this room was designed to prevent any damage to the rest of the tower from happening in the event of a battle transpiring in this room only. As the room began to shake quite violently the voice of the other brother spoke up.

"Yes brother you are right! We can't let even so much as a human child get through. No matter the reasoning!"

Just as this brother spoke up a quick stream of fire, and a gust of wind blew right past Frisk and up to the top of the large statues beside the door Frisk is trying to get to. Then, suddenly two figures leaped down from the statues. One being of blue wielding a blue sword with some kind of blue face at the bottom of the handle. While the other was red and wielded a sword that looked just like the blue brother's sword... except it was well... red.

The two brothers spoke up then.

"My name is Agni!"

"And my name is Rudra!"

The two announced before speaking simultaneously:

"And we shall not let you pass!"
                    "And we shall not let you pass!"

At that moment the red Brother Agni leaped over Frisk to get behind her. At that moment the two began to rush her. With Agni rushing at her from behind, and Rudra rushing at her from the front.

((I made up what the souls of the TF2 classes would have.))
                    Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys's Lab

The Medic upon entering Alphys's room, looked a bit surprised, a bit put off by the trash building up in her trash bin, and just a bit shocked at what Alphys was. She seemed to be some kind of... lizard... thing... However that didn't seem to phase the Medic as he shook his head before giving a polite bow and speaking up.

"Ah yes. I am ze Medic. That is what every calls me, and that is what you shall call me. As for my experience with souls, I have quite a bit! As you will see..." The Medic spoke as from his bag he took out... what looked to be an X-Ray of his chest. However the peculiar thing about it was was the... strange orb like objects in his chest that seemed... stitched together...? At first this may seem like some kind of sick, fake thing the Medic made, but upon further inspection. With a trained eye from someone like Alphys. She could see... very faint, almost heart-like shaped patterns as well what seemed to be symbols on said heart-shaped patterns. Said symbols resembled some kind of shoe, a bomb, a flame, a rocket, a... butterfly knife, a wrench, a fist, and the central 'heart' had what looked to be the symbol that the Medic had on his shoulder. A red cross. All this was within these 'orbs' in the X-Ray. The orbs seemed stitched together, mainly to a central soul. Presumeably the Medic's own soul.

At that moment the Medic laid the X-Ray's on the table and began to explain. "You see I am a doktor. However I am quite different than other doktors. For you see. I'm not afraid to do thing that others would be afraid of. It's lead me to do a lot of things. Such as organ transplants involving replacing the organs such as a heart of my old comerades with the hearts of 'Mega-Baboons.' I also removed the skeleton of an old patient... though that last one was before I lost my medical license." The Medic explained as he just seemed to give a bit of a creepy smile. "That was a looong time ago however. Back when the hypocratic oath was more of just a suggestion really. However those dummkopfs thought that my little experiment was quite 'sadistic' and not medically sound. Oh I showed them however. Because then I had gotten the means to do oh so many experiments. More recently was with human souls. As you can see by ze X-Ray after all." The Medic spoke in quite an eager tone. However his tone when he said 'dummkopfs' turned to quite a sour one before going back to a bit more of a cheery and casual one.

"Do not worry though. My comerades are all still alive and well... Well at least I think they are." The Medic finished as he just leaned in a bit closer to Alphys and spoke. "I may not have the most knowledge on dealing with ze souls of others, but I am always willing to learn." He said as he picked up his X-Ray's and put them back into his bags.

"So? If you have anymore questions. Feel free to ask."

Comment

Frisk knew she was in for a fight when one of the brothers quickly jumped behind her. If she stayed still for much longer she would have been crushed. Suddenly a red heart appeared on the front of her chest, even in front of her clothes. This heart seemed to be made of light and lacked any kind of physical form. *ACT Check* but rather than giving any description on the two brothers, all Chara could say was *....don't get hit.*

Frisk waited for as long as she could before quickly ducking and rolling out of the way, with any luck the two brothers would have kept going until they hit each other in the center. That probably wouldn't hurt either of them too severely, but at the very least it might stun them for a short while. *You give the brothers a complement* "Wow you guys are so COOL!!" she said with an enthusiastic grin. "I'm Frisk by the way, It's nice to meet you both." she said introducing herself as well after the brothers had given their names.

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys's Lab

To say that Alphys was impressed by the Medic's work would have been an understatement. While she was slightly dumbfounded by some of the down right ridicules things he had said, she mainly focused on the many souls inside the Medic's body. "Incredible!" she said suddenly sounding less like a nervous wreck and more like a competent scientist. "Previous studies on human souls would have suggested it was impossible for a human to absorb another human's soul, and yet you've stitched together several within yourself... I always knew their was more to be discovered, more that i didnt' know about souls but... Oh it doesn't matter, congratulations Mr. The Medic, you've got yourself a job." she told him before reaching for her filing cabinets and pulling out what looked like a set of blueprints. But not just blueprints. These seemed to contain instructions on how to build a human soul. If one managed to get everything they needed, It would be entirely possible to build a human soul with the blueprints the Doctor provided.

"Here, It's not quite as impressive as what you showed me... but it'll have to do. Using the human souls king... I mean Mr. Dreemurr collected I was able to revers engineer the human soul. N-not to brag or anything B-but I actually built a machine that could extract certain aspects of the souls, kindness, creativity and determination to name a few, but the project was canceled when it's original purpose was no longer necessary." she explained. "Unfortunately I may have done something... terrible during my research, one last loose end that I need to tie up before I can put this whole thing behind me forever."
                      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-04-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Focusing on their task, Toriel sighed ("It has been a while since I went on actual fights, the limbs are still adapting.") she thought and remembered the war in her world, then came those memories of other timelines, some were disturbing, others.. something out of a nightmare, in some she died, in others she killed many. These would be the things she would keep to herself until her last breath would be given.

Shaking her head, the goat monster looked at Julius "Since we have to keep moving, we can't use any kind of stealth anymore, whoever lives here already knows of our actions." she spoke, already walking towards the next hallway or room, mind made up to their goal.

Midna had her own problems to deal with, that vision was something out of something the idiot Zant would use, his manipulative voice was still a haunting thing to remember, but now she had her mind working in overdrive while trying to understand it. The twili was just behind the green haired goddess as her arms roamed around the cloak, runes on her arms faintly glowing as the rips and holes in the cloth stitched again. "Well then, lets have another guard or squad of enemies." she moved her shoulders to relax "Or maybe the owner of this tower has a puzzle room, most, if not all, super powered beings with mighty buildings have a set of puzzle rooms just for the sake of having them."

Paris, France | Sewers

Mentally groaning, Carmelita tried to find other ways to go down the "slide" without getting herself or Efina drenched in the waters, so the fox sighed and took off her coat, giving it to Efina "Might as well you cover yourself, Efi, we are going down this waters." the Inspector made sure her equipment was properly strapped on her body.

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina frowned at her mama as she looked at the coat being handed to her, fully aware of what was going on. While she hated the thought of getting soaked in that yucky water, she didn't want her mom to have to get drenched without her jacket. "Maybe we can use the jacket as a slide? You sit on it I'll sit on your shoulders. she suggested hoping this would work.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Agni & Rudra

As the two demon brothers closed in quickly on Frisk, the young child acted surprisingly quickly. As she had managed to dodge roll out of the way just in time. All the while... complimenting them? This was a bit confusing, but just as the two brothers were about to collide they spun on their heals and got into a 'back-to-back' position.

They then spoke.

"Brother the child had called us cool?"

"Cool? Do you know what that means brother?"

"I do not brother." The two demons spoke as they began to prepare for another attack. This time they would begin spinning around with their backs against each other. While spinning they were surrounded by an intense cyclone of violent wind, and raging flames. Slowly this cyclone of wind and fire began to pursue Frisk through the room.

Paris, France | Sewers

As Carmelita and cute, poor Efina discussed their plan of action, the sound of an alarm going off could be heard as the little drone they encountered managed to make it back to it's den. With the sound of security going off, the sewers seemed to flash with the bright red color of an alarm light, along with the loud blaring of a security system going off. While this all happened, the sound of mechanical gears could be heard as small panels in the pipes lining the ceiling of this secret 'water slide' opened up, and from these panels. A series of drones that looked much like that one small drone, except they had a rather angry looking pair of simple white eyes with black dots for pupils. Not only that but these drones seemed to have a little barrel of some sort attached to the underside of them.

As these new drones emerged from their pipes they began to fly towards Carmelita and Efina, with them beginning to fire small yellow blasts of energy at the two. Faced with a total of 4 small drones, with more audibly on their way through the pipes. Carmelita and Efina had to act fast.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-14-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

[1]

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Outside Tower
                              (https://youtu.be/pHt0tRnnPBc?t=134)

The very moment the Spartans' boots made contact with the tower they had already begun running up the side, and when they noticed the six Fallen Angels diving towards them, they seemed to keep their pace.

"Contact.", one of the Spartans stated.

"Free to engage.", Daniel calmly responded.

In that moment, the Spartan team's running and risen to a full blown sprint up the side of the tower, straight after their targets. A flurry of gunfire erupted from their weapons and surged after the hostiles, from anti-materiel sniper rounds to armor piercing assault rifle fire. This happened for only a few moments before they had closed the distance between the remaining Fallen Angels and themselves, and once their opportunity arised, three of them let go of their grappling lines and lunged upward as the sound of energy swords hissed in the air. Each one spun as they surged upward, and as they passed by the Fallen Angels, they took the spin of their bodies and swung hard at the creatures.

Firestorm Citadel

Seeing how the mace was close to hitting her as she passed the other side of Lord Vanaduke's legs, she altered the boundary of motion and stillness on herself, reducing the speed of her slide just enough for the mace to come up short and grind against the ground in front of her. As the mace swung by, Takoizu grabbed on and swung herself to a crouch on the top of the mace, bracing herself with a tight grip and her M6D at the ready before she fired five shots in rapid succession at his mask.
                              Last edited by S121; 04-04-2017, 02:38 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

Vanaduke's other hand was already beginning to slash towards Takoizu as they took their shots. The shots from the large pistol made several distinctive dings as they hit the mask, which would cause the Lord to stumble back shortly after their swing, more rubble falling from the sky and seperating the two as patches of cursed fire began to coat more of the ground.

A few skeletal creatures came down with the rubble, gaping maws of blazing brimstone and bones charred black as they stumbled forth. Several blasts of light cut through them, eminating from HP's open hand. His blade glowed more brightly for a moment, as a torrent of phantasmal blades launched forth, sealing the fate of those few undead left standing.

Vanaduke meanwhile thrust his mace into the ground, head first, placing both hands on the handle as they pressed it into the ground. A chill passed through the boiling hot air as they rose the mace once more, it's molten tip now a bright purple. HP's eyes narrowed. This was not good.

The Duke seemed ready for a counterattack, almost as if anticipating it, regardless of whether his first strike hit or not.

Gensokyo

Marx's form shifted as the counterattack was launched, Marx warping above Kirby with a manical laugh before they launched out a small barrage of crescent-shaped projectiles which curved towards Kirby with astonishing speed. Marx prepared for a divebomb if they dodged it, readying their internal energy supply to release a large burst on impact.

Barcelona

"Great! I'll meet you outside. I can guide you from there and everything will be splendid, I promise!" Flowey gave a wink before disappearing into the pot, with practically no evidence they were there aside from a now empty pot.

Flowey was quite appeased, for the moment. It was going to plan, for now. Once they gained trust, perhaps this will be even easier than that skeleton. They doubted that, but they seemed calmer than most at a giant talking flower appearing suddenly in their house.
                                Last edited by Koishi; 05-23-2017, 04:48 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X