X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo | Day

Following Yuuka's barely audible voice, John walked to the open door and looked inside the room.

"Hey, Yuuka. I've got some good news.", John said to Yuuka in a positive tone as he stepped inside.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

Yuuka's room was suprisingly plain: with simple wooden wall, large window, and a Queen-sized bed. All the furniture were old-school, made of wood and brass. On the bed, Yuuka was sitting, covered in blankets. She waved at John with her disintegrated left hand.

"What's the good news?" Yuuka asked. Her normal haughty confidence was gone, and only solemn depression remained.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

John was shocked by Yuuka's non-existent hand, but he tried his best to mask it. It pained John to see Yuuka this way, and to hear her sound so depressed, but he had something that would change all that. John had good news for Yuuka.

"Yes. Patchouli is almost finished with the portal, which means that I'll be able to leave tomorrow for the Associate's Library. Once there, I'll be able to find the Soul Vault. You'll be back to your old self in no time.", John said to Yuuka as he approached.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

SDM
          ________

Jason wandered about the SDM until...

"This is it."

The kitchen. He searched everywhere he could for food to eat.

Isaac's shoulder

Lujuria was silent for a while. Then, the snake spoke up.

"Hey Isaac, I found a movie to watch. It's called Die Hard 5. I got hold of the special feature version. We're watching this once we get back. Feel like it?"

Comment

Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac knew he still had to work on those turrets, but it was always nice to watch a movie, especially with a friend. Finally coming up with a decision, Isaac spoke to Lujuia via the snake.

"Sure. I'm almost home too.", Isaac said to Lujuria his house came into view.
            sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo

"That's wonderful." Yuuka smiled as she attempted leaving the bed. However, the fairy that accompanied John urged Yuuka to stay inside. "I want to make you coffee but..."

"I'll make it!" The fairy said as she glided out of the room. Yuuka, still doubtful that a fairy that can fit on top of John's hand could make coffee for two, sighed and stayed in bed.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

John was concerned for his friend. She was literally fading away and getting weaker by the day. John didn't want to sour his visit with him worrying, but he needed to know how long Yuuka had been fading, how much time she had left before it was too late.

"When did you start.. fading?", John asked in a calm tone, with the smallest traces of sadness and worry in his voice.
                sigpic

Comment

"About a few days ago." Yuuka shrugged and sighed. She then looked out the window to find Medicine hard at work. "Whatever shall I do when I completely fade into nothingness, John? Who will take care of poor Medicine? And Wriggle, can she hold on her own with her business without my help?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John couldn't help but be reminded of how Cortana was before she died. Just like Yuuka, she slowly but surely destabilized and faded away. It was more chaotic and volatile, but the end result was the same. It still saddened John to think about it, but he couldn't help it. John slightly turned his head away and looked to the ground as he thought about Medicine and Wriggle being alone after losing their friend. Wriggle would no longer be able to manage her business, but she still had friends to comfort her. Wriggle had people that would always be able to look after her, but Medicine would be alone. Truly alone. The truth was, Yuuka was very important to both Wriggle and Medicine. Not only that, she was important to X, Renamon, Nera, and to him. He was not about to let her disappear. It was not over. Not yet.

"That's... not going to happen. This is not over. Not yet. I am going to find your soul before that happens, and you will be able to keep looking after them. Y-you'll be fine.", John said to Yuuka in a solemn, determined tone as he turned his head back to her.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-10-2013, 12:54 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

Yuuka looked back at John, and chuckled as the tiny smoke trail from her left hand stump continued to burn through her presence. "Thanks for your enthusiasm."

"Help..."

A tiny voice came from outside.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere on the East Coast - California | Dusk

In the park of the city where Isaac and Rena live the faint glow of a mystical looking red gem can be seen in the bushes.

Meanwhile on the top of a building in the city...

Shadow stood on the rooftop of an old building. "I know that Chaos Emerald is around here somewhere..." He said as he closed his eyes and began to focus in an attempt to try and sense one of the Chaos Emerald's energy. After a few minutes of trying to focus he felt a very faint energy... one similar to that of a dormant Chaos Emerald... As soon as Shadow sensed the energy he immediately opened his eyes and jumped down off the building and into the crowd below. Shadow then began to run at high speed in and out of the crowd of people below as he tries to make his way to the park.

Comment

SCarlet Devil Mansion

As Sakuya appeared, Renamon was the first to talk "It´s good to see you again Sakuya, I see you made quite a nice remodeling to the mansion. how is everyone been doing during this four months? she asked

Nera on the other hand asked "Sorry for the rudeness, but we also came here to see Patchouli, we are trying to help Yuuka with a soul split and we got the information that Patchouli knows about it. Can you tell us where she is?"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John was about to say something to Yuuka, but a voice outside called out for help. reacting on instinct, John looked towards the source of the voice.

Somewhere on the East Coast - California | Dusk

Right as Isaac neared his house, a large energy spike registered on Isaac's HUD.

"Hey Lujuria? Can demons feel energy spikes? If so, then did you feel that?", Isaac asked Lujuria in a confused tone.
                            Last edited by S121; 12-10-2013, 01:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

The source of the voice was none other than the same fairy that told Yuuka that she would get the coffee. She was struggling trying to hold a single mug of cup.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John looked out into the hallway, then back to Yuuka.

"I'll be right back.", John said to Yuuka as he walked out of the room.

John briskly walked until he found the source of the voice, the little fairy that offered to get coffee. Seeing that she was struggling and had called for help, John lifted the cup for her and spoke.

"Do you want me to help you with carrying the coffee cups?", John asked the fairy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X