X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City - Nevada

"I was on a clean-up, until soldiers appeared and I found myself surrounded by both them and wretched abominations." The Doomguy says. "What about you three. Here as reinforcements or something?"

Comment

Research Laboratory - The Castle That Never Was

As both of them continued to fight of the Nobodies there came more and more. 20 Dusk and 30 Creepers. Luckily there didn't come any more heartless, the room was too small. When space was made however they came.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

City, Nevada

"Oh, we're simply here to help get Jesus Christ out of that tower." Hank said, pointing to the tower with his SAW.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

City - Nevada

"Jesus?" The Doomguy asked surprisingly. "I only heard something about something called Phobos and something else called Nexus."

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Yuuka is at her mansion." Medicine told John as she went back into her toxikinetic work. Her eyes grew crimson as dark purple gunk shot from her fingertips and began heaving the metal debris without corroding it and ruining the soil.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

City, Nexus

Hank, Deimos, and Sanford looked at one another.

"Oh fuck." all three said at once. The three then rushed towards the large convoy of AAHW agents, Hank opening fire and tearing a portion of them down with a single burst, even two MAG agents. The agents quickly tried to find cover, but Sanford and Deimos began to shoot them down.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Day

"Thank you, Medicine. Later.", John said to Medicine as he walked off in the direction of Yuuka's mansion and waved goodbye.

Outside Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo | Day

After a couple minutes, John walked past the sunflowers and came across Yuuka's mansion. It was a very large building, and the only other time John saw it was when he first explored Gensokyo. After looking up at the mansion, John walked up to the door, rang the doorbell, and waited for an answer.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's house

A small fairy was the one who opened the door. The fairy waa first scared of the giant John, but she in seconds let the curiosity take the better of her. "Are you here to meet Yuuka-onee-san?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Gensokyo | Day

John looked at the slightly frightened, but curious fairy and spoke.

"Yes. I'm one of her friends.", John calmly said to the fairy.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

SDM

Jason stopped at the sight of a fairy maid and hid.

"Damn..."

He picked up a rock and threw it at a wall opposite of his side. She checked and Jason took off. He entered the SDM.

"Jesus Christ... I'm eating like royalty tonight."

Comment

Yuuka's House

"Kyahahaha-" The small fairy, smaller than a human child, fluttered into the house. The door stood open, as if the house was some sort of personification of nature, welcoming John and beckoning him to join in.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

John walked into the house and quietly closed the door. After that, John looked around the room, almost in awe by the feeling the entire room gave off. It was hard for John to explain what feeling it was. It felt as if the entire room was alive, almost like it was the embodiment of nature, an "earthly" feel that John couldn't quite put his finger on. After looking at the room, John looked back to the fairy and spoke.

"I have a feeling that I will get lost if i try to look for Yuuka on my own. Could you lead me to Yuuka?", John politely asked the fairy maid.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

The fairy smiled at John and began to flutter upstairs.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John followed the fairy up the stairs, looking at his surroundings as he did so.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's House - Gensokyo

"Here we are!" The fairy fluttered away as she pointed at an open door.

"Is someone out there?" Yuuka's voice could be heard, albeit barely audible.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X