X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Richter after hearing the sounds of battle began to wonder what was going on. If someone was getting attacked, or not.

As such Richter decided to follow the sounds of battle, only to come across some sort of long stretch of pavement. What he saw was a large man in some strange armor, and a man with a metal arm fighting another person in armor. However there was a large chain link fence inbetween him and the Runway. "I have to get over there..." He said as he backed up. He then took off running towards the fence. Once he got a decent running start he leaped high into the air just above the fence. However he was not able to jumpl clean over it. He did however get to the top of the chain-link fence. As he grabbed onto the top of the fence he began to climb over.
    Last edited by Chaos_Grand; 12-15-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Raven after landing readied his arm as Lily closed in. That's when Raven did something not unexpected, but surprising to the unwary opponent. Raven punched the ground with all his might, creating a massive shockwave on the ground. The shockwave kicked up dirt, and gravel as the shockwave quickly moved towards Lily. All the while Raven caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye... Someone was trying to cross the fence!

"STOP! TIME OUT!" He yelled, however the shockwave still kept traveling towards Lily.

Comment

Lily jumped over the shockwave and charged straight through the gravel and dirt, but stopped right after Raven called a time out.

"What is it?", Lily asked Raven.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Raven looked over his shoulder and pointed at the fence where Richter was leaping over. "I believe we have a trespasser." He said as he turned to Richter. Raven may not look like it, but when it comes to security he is awfully strict. After all he was a part of the security force for Sector 4 before he left for training. So of course he would be strict.

Comment

"Hey!", Daniel yelled as he began to run over to Richter's direction.

"Let's stop him. Doesn't he know this is a restricted area?", Lily said to Raven.

"Come on. We'll finish the spar later.", Lily said to Raven as she followed suit.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Richter had just got finished jumping over the fence, but as soon as he had landed he saw the three of them heading towards his direction quickly. "Oh no!" He thought as he grabbed his whip, the Vampire Killer, a chain whip with a small spike ball the size of a golf ball on the tip. He then prepared for a fight. Unaware that he had just trespassed on private property.

Comment

Raven nodded to Lily as he took off running towards Richter. "Halt! This is a restricted area! Stand down!" He said as he kept running towards Richter. However as he got closer to Richter he felt an odd power... coming from that strange whip of his...

"..." Raven began to slow down as he drew near. However he kept moving towards Richter. "You are trespassing in a restricted area. You are aware of that aren't you?" Raven questioned Richter as he took a step closer. Raven was still feeling uneasy about that whip. There was something about it... it felt... powerful... like an invisible aura surrounded it.

Comment

"Stay where you ar.", Daniel ordered Richter as he readied one of his fully automatic .50 caliber pistols, just in case.

Meanwhile, Lily set her Shock Sticks to their normal setting as she approached.

"I wouldn't move if I were you.", Lily said to the man.
                  sigpic

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

"I'm sorry then." The Doomguy replied. "Maybe we should get going before reinforcements arrive..?"

Comment

Nightmare

"I have no fear." Thresh swung his chains, latching it on the shadow. "What can the embodiment of fear be afraid of?"

The hook clawed through the smoky darkness as Thresh elaborately spun his lantern around the smoke. The lantern's souls, crying out in pain, was extremely aggravating.

"My soul armor is sturdy." Thresh blocked the aura sphere with his lantern and immediately followed up with Flay, whipping his chains around wildly.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Heavy burst of energy maybe?" Patchouli shrugged. "The magic I used while I was inside your mind was essentially just an arcane nuke. I don't see any weakness from that spectre, but no extraordinary resistance against one thing."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

the smoke hidden fox spoke "Of not being feared"

As Taomon kept evading the chains, she placed different talismans around Tresh "Because seriously, if you are the embodiment of fear, how would you feel if your main element doesn´t work?" she teased placing another talisman

The magician´s talsimans started glowing faintly on purification energy and started sending waves of the same energy to send the souls to a better place

"Even the mightiest armor shall break with time, and I can make it way faster, so please enjoy this session of endurance" Nera growled slashing her way through the chains with her javelin and getting closer to the lantern

"Interesting lamp you got there, I wonder why you keep it so close to you, would it matter if I break it?" she asked going for a fast piercing attack with her aura filled bone javelin directly towards the lamp
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Time to do what I do best, blowing things up.", John calmly said to Patchouli as he began to channel his magic into his hands, feeding it back into himself, generating more magic into his hands, then repeating the process, causing his magic reserves to slowly pool up. Once the Spacter reappeared, John was going to combine his Light and Darkness, which would then violently react and create a powerful magic explosion.

John remembered using this particular tactic against the General Vladamir, back during The Devourer Incident. It took a lot out of John to perform the attack twice, but this time he was only doing it once. Not only that, he also wasn't suffering from sleep deprivation like last time.

"Patchouli, I need you to push everyone close to me. As soon as this attack goes off, everyone and everything that is not right up against me will be incinerated and blown up.", John said to Patchouli.
                          sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Gravity magic?" Patchouli began shuffling through her large tome of assortments of magic spells, written in Greek, Latin, and Runic languages, all which John cannot understand. "Sure I can do that."

Nightmare

"You sly little vixen." Thresh chuckled. The talisman tried liberating the souls, but no soul budged. "A man by the name of Lucian attempted the same. His wife is now in my lantern."

He ripped apart the wards around Taomon and struck with the hooked chain, swinging it in an arc overhead.

"You break it," Thresh cracked a smile. "You buy it."

As the javelin crushed the lantern, the thousands of souls, banished from the cycle of life, turned their vengeance towards Nera, quickly subjugating her in a thick cloud of swirling, neon nightmare. The sheer force of the malice of the souls made it very hard for Nera to breathe.

"Death, no. Nothing that simple." Thresh cracked another smile as Nera struggled just to catch a breathe.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

Taomon didn´t stop her new found idea "Then let´s keep going" she said evading the chain and using stronger talismans

Some of them were sending more purifying energy waves while others both strengthened and protected the puryfying ones"

"I imagine you enjoy seeing others suffer, but what could make you suffer, do you have anything or anyone special for you?" she kept on her teasing while writing some symbols on the air

Not able to breath, Nera at first struggled, but came to a stop as she closed her eyes and focused on her aura ("Relax.. think of the flow.., bend it to your advantage..") she thought and suddenly releasing aura around her disspeling the souls away from her

"I hope you got another tactic because Im willing to make you beg for forgiveness" the lucario growled throwing her bone javelin directly towards Tresh´s chest

Not stopping, Nera released her iron claws and started making slashes to the guard
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Science Tower

"Leave me be." Jesus said. "I didn't ask to be rescued."

"But we're here for you Jeebs, we're friends here." Hank replied.

"Hmph. You never leave well enough alone." Jesus said.

The Inventory

Koishi decided today might be a good day for a break. She began to understand the amount of pressure Winslow had under him, and wished she had his guidance. So, she decided to check on Gensokyo. Her home, and more importantly, her little playground.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X