Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    Forest - London | Dawn

"Until I know you further, you can call me DiZ. I hope you find what you are looking for"
    "Very well... DiZ. My name is Richter Belmont. If I ever do meet you again I'll definitely have more questions for you to answer. Until then I must find out where Death had sent me." Said Richter as he took off running out of the forest.

After a while of running Richter had managed to make it to the main road, however he forgot which direction it was he was supposed to go to in order to reach the city. Trusting his gut he went right, unknowing that he is headed towards the Prometheus Labs.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Tis a good thing only three of you were infected and not I." Patchouli sighed as John pulled out the purple bubble-like medicine that Patchouli identified as Biofoam. She knew what it did, but she did not know what was in it.

"What does Biofoam contain? I'm allergic to some chemicals." Patchouli flinched away.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

Luckily for John, he still remembered what Eirin told him his Biofoam had. It was over four months ago, but he remembered it as clear as day.

"It's a two-part compound that forms a foam polymer and has Triflurine and Iron. It also has a painkiller, morphine, to numb the wound. It's really painful to use, but all the pain quickly disappears after a couple seconds.", John said to Patchouli.
        Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 03:36 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Raven was unable to attack with his arm, but he saw the knives flying towards him. "Sh*t..." He cursed as he lunged to the side to avoid the knives, however they all were flying to fast and struck him in the leg. "DAMMIT!" He said as he fell to the ground.
          That's when Raven turned to Lily and smirked. "This isn't over yet..." He said as he hopped back up. His leg still hurting from the knives striking his leg. Luckily his arm finally cooled down, and he was able to use it again. "Okay now for the real deal!" He said as he charged another, yet smaller crow. "Incineration Crow-Napalm!" He yelled as he fired the crow at Lily. However the Crow didn't fly straight towards her. Instead it flew in a circle around her, creating a ring of burning napalm around her as well as a large ring of flames surrounding her. After that happened Raven readied his Nasod Arm once more as he smashed the ground with it, using the strength of his arm to propel him high into the air. Once he was high enough he aimed his arm down before he started to fall.

"Harpoon Spear!" He said as he launched a large fireball from his arm towards the ground in front of Lily. Once it hit the ground the fireball began to travel along the runway towards Lily at a decent speed.

Comment

"So you aren't just a hunk of metal after all." Patchouli grinned in pain as she tore open her dress to reveal the nasty hole through her side. "Go ahead."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Science Tower

"Don't call me that." Jesus said without turning. "I've never saved anyone."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So you aren't just a hunk of metal after all. Go ahead."

"Mostly, but not completely.", John remarked.

John looked at the hook and gently removed it, trying to make the process as painless as possible. He knew it was of little help, but at least the hook was now out. As soon as the hook dropped to the floor, John gently slid the nozzle into the bleeding stomach wound and pulled the tab. John didn't like the thought of Patchouli being in any more pain than she needed to be in, but it had to be done. For the patient, the Biofoam felt like burning ants crawling around the wound as the Biofoam expanded, but after a couple seconds, everything stopped hurting, thanks to the Morphine.

"Done. How do you feel?", John asked Patchouli as he put his Biofoam away.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Lily could see what Raven was doing, so she decided to carry out the only option she could use. Thinking quickly, Lily stood up, raised her shields to 400%, and sprinted to the side, through the napalm flames. Lily emerged from the fire, napalm sliding of her shields. The napalm was damaging her shields, but she would be fine, especially with the heat resistance of her armor to protect her. As the napalm flames slid off her shields, Lily sprinted towards Raven with both her Shock Sticks at the ready.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Not good, but better." Patchouli grimaced. The pain was real, but nothing she couldn't handle. It just felt like a bunch of little shuriken-like danmaku bullets. She checked her wound, which was gone and was replaced with her smooth pale stomach skin. "Magic could heal it cleaner, but I don't have the tome for it right now."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

After putting the super Biofoam away, John held out his hand to help Patchouli stand.

"What will happen to the others if they defeat the specter?.. Where is the specter?", John asked Patchouli.
                    sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Richter had continued to run down the street towards the Prometheus Labs. Eventually instead of coming across the city like he expected, he came across a strange building. One unlike anything he had ever seen before.
                      "This isn't the city..." He said as he walked towards the building. Curious as to what it is. Meanwhile the sound of battle echoes nearby.

Comment

"Analysis says that he used something called 'The Box.'" Patchouli said as she was helped up. She leaned onto a black pillar with green light illuminating from it. "He uses the souls inside his lantern to form some sort of arena that traps everyone's mind that crosses the walls. I didn't move so I wasn't affected."

"Renamon and Nera are fighting the nightmare inside. If they defeat the nightmares, Thresh will come back to his physical self. I would love to intervene using the same method I used for you, but doing so would drain too much energy from me, and who knows how many more we must fight?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

Renamon looked at the chains around her and eyed Tresh "Are you finished with your drama? Because im in a hurry"

She almost instantly transformed into Taomon and got freed of her grappled form

"You are a piece of a coward by using someone's memories to backstab them" the magician spike walking towards him with her heavily energy charged brush

Nera didn't hesitate and formed her bone staff, it had a javelin form and she made horizontal blows creating creating aura waves towards the guard
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

"Interesting." The Chain Warden retrieved his lantern and fused it with souls of his prisoners, their screams echoing inside Renamon's mind. He swung his chain, imbued with the power of thousands of men imprisoned within.

"Nice hit." The Chain Warden smiled. The number of souls he has garnered gave him enough armor to protect himself from the blow. He wound his chains up, imbued with the power of thousands of men imprisoned within.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"We'll make it.", John said to Patchouli as he looked at the others.

They were standing in place with their eyes open, but they were not conscious.

"Then we don't have much time to prepare. You rest, and I'll prepare.", John said as he began to charge up his Light and Darkness magic for Thresh's appearance.

As John charged up his magic, he decided to ask Patchouli some questions. Surely she would know more about specters than he did.

"So what do you think this specter's weak against? I used holy magic on him, but apparently he's immune to it or something. He shrugged it off. Maybe it was because it wasn't a strong enough blast... Would bullets work?", John asked Patchouli in a slightly curious tone as his hands began to glow with Light and Darkness.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

Taomon waited for the chain to get close enough and used her brush to make the wiping attack get rolled around it. "Is that all you got? because in a place of dreams, anything can happen"

As she spoke, Taomon pulled the chain and impaled her brush to the earth. After that she made quick symbols on the air, the symbols appeared on the space and dark smoke started appearing from them covering the all the area possible.

"You like using terror with your victims, donīt you?" a voice was heard around the dark smoke, a sudden energy blast appeared on another towards Tresh

"Letīs see if you have a fear" another voice echoed on another part of the smoke as another last was thrown from another angle

Walking sideways from the chain attack, the jackal asked "Come on, you can do better than that". Nera was speeding her way towards the guard, her bone javelin slicing the floor as she ran and made an aura arc

"Letīs test how much damage you can withstand lighter head" the mega lucario growled throwing an aura sphere from her unused arm
                                Last edited by Kristia; 12-15-2013, 06:27 PM.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X