X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare

"The Box!" Thresh shouted, establishing a large arena around him, the soul armor expanding to a barrier that shielded him. It was the matter of power: Taomon's Talisman of Light/Nera's Aura Storm, versus Thresh's amassed souls.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

Renamon and Nera woke up to find that John and Patchouli were awake and well. From the arena that was set outside them, the green and indigo souls poured back into the form of the spectre.

"He's coming back." Patchouli noted. "John, whenever you are ready."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

As Renamon woke up and looked that she and her partner were back, she smiled and noticed that Tresh was getting back "You little.." she growled struggling to get up as a sudden headache punched her strongly

Nera on the other hand panted in both mental and emotional tireness "Im.. so going to.. crush that.. lamp" she spoke between breaths

"Patchouli, John, we wore him down on his playground, enjoy crushing his body" the fox said getting on a sitting position to relax from her headache
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Got it.", John said as he began to pour all of his collected magic into his hands.

As time went by, the Light aura on his right hand became incredibly bright, threatening to temporarily blind anyone that directly looked at the light, while the Darkness in his left hand became as dark as a void, as if it was a black hole. As John focused, the auras became more and more intense, increasing in size until his hands were only pitch black and pure white fire. John saw that everyone was up against him, just as he instructed, but he needed to wait until the specter fully formed before he could release all of his energy. AS he waited, John closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and released the air in his lungs. He focused his mind on the battle, and nothing else. The only thing that existed was John and the specter forming. As John opened up his eyes, time began to slow to a crawl. John was now in Spartan Time, ready to unleash his attack when the moment was right.

(Almost there... As soon as he appears...), John thought to himself as orbs of Light and Darkness formed in his hands.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The spectre, enraged at how he was fooled by not only one or two, but all three of his prey, bellowed as he reappeared from the box. "You worms! This is going to get much worse for you!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"No.", John said to the specter.

Just then, John slammed his hands together, combining both orbs into one. In a near instant, the Light and Darkness reacted violently and tore at their polar opposite, destabilizing the orb and exploding outward, decimating and heavily scorching everything in its path.

*BOOM*

The whole room shook as a wave of energy raised the temperature of the room to 20,000*F. Tiles on the ground crumbled and flew away, and the ground below John's feet began to crack and form a crater. The brick walls cracked from the concussive force, and the chains in the room melted away from the intense heat. After what seemed like an eternity for John, the blast subsided, leaving the group to witness the damage.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Jason just stood there in the... Erm, shadows.

"Look at them. Fighting that flame dude... Why aren't I affected? Am I really that obselete? I need to find a way to prove myself... But how?"

He thought a moment. Then...

"Got it. Next guard is mine."

Isaac's House

The movie finished, but though it was a good movie...

"Hey, Isaac. Did you notice that one guy in the movie? The one named Adam? He was a good actor, but... His moves were a bit unrealistic... You think he's a character?"

Comment

After the explosion subsided, Patchouli cleared the smoke with a quick spell to see what happened. The crater broke through the floor, revealing a gaping hole that led to the next floor. The walls were blown away, the contents decimated. No sign of Thresh was in sight.

"That was a good flair." Patchouli commented as she looked down what seemed to be a bottomless hole. "But a little bit over-the-top."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Nera got up and helped the fox "Atleast he is surely gone" the jackal spoke as they walked towards the spartan and magician

"Canīt say this place isnīt secured, atleast those guards do their jobs as much as they can" Renamon said taking her time to relax from her headache "I think I exploded everything inside my mind with that last attack""
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John saw no sign of the specter and nearly fell to the floor, but he held his footing and remained standing.

"That was a good flair. But a little bit over-the-top.", Patchouli commented on John's attack.

"Well, he was going to attack us,... so I blew him up... Problem solved.", John said to Patchouli in between breaths.

John was fatigued, but thanks to his augmentations, he would be fine within a couple minutes. He could see that Nera and Renamon were tired as well, so he offered a suggestion.

"I think we should rest for a couple minutes, just to let everyone recover.", John said to the group.

Isaac's House - Somewhere along the West Coast - California | Night

Isaac thought about it a little considering the possibility that he was a Character, but it was unlikely.

"Most likely not. They most likely used lines and cables to have him perform some of the more unrealistic stunts. It's 'movie magic.'", Isaac explained to Lujuria.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-17-2013, 03:01 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nera was grateful for the spartanīs offer, but she had to decline "Its ok, we got further important things to do" she said taking some oran berries from her backpack and handed them to everyone

Renamon took one and started eating it "We will getbetter in no time so letīs move as fast as we can to save Yuuka" she spoke relaxing from the now leaving headache

Spoiler:

Comment

Rena and Ara's Apartment - California | Night

Rena after a good hour or two of running had finally made it back home to her apartment. Fortunately for Rena, Ara was still preparing dinner. Rena walked through the door and smelled the delicious food that was being cooked.

"Hey Ara I'm home finally! I'm sorry I was late. I kind of had a hard time getting home. I ran into an interesting guy, then got attacked by a Crow Rider... which is strange..." She said as Ara poked her head out from the kitchen.

"Oh hi Rena! That is weird. Dinner is not done yet though. I had to go and get some lemon juice while you were gone, and the store was oddly packed." Ara replied as she went into back into the kitchen to continue cooking.

"Oh that's okay Ara. At least I won't miss dinner now." Rena replied as she went into her room to change into a more casual looking, and comfortable outfit. After she got done changing into her other outfit she left her bedroom and sat on the couch.

"Well Ara I should tell you all about what happened while I was gone..."

Comment

John accepted the berry, but didn't eat it. Instead, he decided to save it for later, in case of an emergency. Once the berry was stored in his storage compartment, John then turned his attention over to Annie. He knew that she was a little afraid of Specters, so surely this encounter would have negatively affected her. It didn't help that the specter resembled the specter Annie described to him before the attack, this "Chain Warden."

"How are you holding up?", John calmly asked Annie.
                          Last edited by S121; 12-17-2013, 03:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"I'm... I'm okay..." Annie looked distraught, but no sign of injury was on her. "Thresh... Will most likely retreat back to Valoran. He always does. But that attack... It will leave him pretty roughed up."

"I want to spend a couple of minutes browsing through whatever books remain in here." Patchouli announced. "Take a breather if you want."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John heard what Patchouli said and took note of it, but his mind was mainly on what Annie just told him.

"Wait, that was Thresh?", John asked Annie in a surprised tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I... I don't know..." Annie frowned. "He looks so much like him, he may as well be... But it can't be... I'm so confused."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X