X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's Nightmare

He saw X, Six, and many other people all there for a birthday, his birthday. His birthday was something he never celebrated as a child, due to him being in the SPARTAN-II Program. He was told that birthdays were simply a way to record how long he had lived, an update to a number, something not worth celebrating with cake or parties. After so many years of having that idea drilled into his head, he still felt that way to some degree, but on some level, it actually touched John more than he anticipated. It showed him that there were people that cared about him just as much as he cared about them. It was a feeling he very rarely felt. It was heart-warming to him. Just as he was going to speak, someone spoke from behind him.

"It's your birthday, John."

John turned around to be greeted by Yukari, a person he was always happy to see. John was stunned by Yukari's beauty, just as he had been back during that sunset on the beach in Hawaii. It was a moment he savored, and feeling that same feeling again only served to intensify his memory, as well as his current experience. After a moment, John snapped himself out of his daze and regained his senses.

"Did.. Did you plan this?", John asked Yukari in a pleasantly surprised tone.
    Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 03:43 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

"Of course." Six stepped up. "Us Spartans have never celebrated this birthday, but we thought it was good time to start the tradition by celebrating yohr birthday, Master Chief."

"Let us sing, shall we?" Yuuka, in her full Youkai glory once again, chuckled and winked. At Yuuka's signal, everyone began to sing.

Happy birthday to you
      Happy birthday to you
      Happy birthday dear John/Master Chief (we don't know which name to address you, one person in the crowd shouted, and people laughed.)
      Happy birthday to y-

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-15-2013, 03:49 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

John's Nightmare

John quickly raised both of his forearms up to his face, shielding himself from the sudden catastrophe. John didn't see what happened, due to him moving his arms in the way, but he was not going to wait to find out. After a second, John removed his arms to see what happened.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

The decimators of the village...

The merciless trainer...

The one responsible for massacring all John cared about right now...

All bore the same face.
          The face of what the affected sees as the truest terror.
          Thresh the Chain Warden.

And Thresh jerks his head and laughs, for there is nothing that can stop him.
          Nothing.

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...sh.laugh04.ogg
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John's Nightmare

John stood there, covered in the blood of his friends and lover, all of them dead. He looked at the crimson red on his armored hands and arms, and for the first time in his life, he felt sick by the thought of being covered in blood. It was the blood of not his enemies, but of people he cared about and even loved. John looked at the bodies around him, forgetting that Thresh was even there. His mind couldn't process the threat in front of him, laughing at his pain. John fell to his knees, splashing the blood on the ground upward as he absorbed the atmosphere around him. After a moment, John looked over to Yukari's lifeless body. There were wounds all over her, but somehow, she still showed that same beauty as before, even though she was spattered with blood. John gently grabbed her lifeless body from the floor and held her in his arms, trying to wake her up, even though it was pointless.

Everyone John knew was dead. His friends were dead. The one person he ever loved was dead... John was truly alone now.

"No..... No..... No....."

While Thresh laughed, John held Yukari close, quietly weeping with his head down.
            Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 04:27 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

"Hey burnt head! Renamon spoke obviously angered by what the guard was doing to mess with her mind

The fox knew she was in disadvantage due to the fact that she was in the green flamed man´s playgrounds "I see you enjoy using my fears to break me and let me tell you something.. it really angers me" she growled

But before doing what her instincts ached to do with a certain head. She stood there and looked a him "Let´s see how you deal with the others, Im not in mood to be an animal"

___

The jackal´s inner emotions were giving her more and more energy as her aura started getting bigger and showing like a flame engulfing her.

The floor beneath the Lucario started vibrating as the energy kept going stronger "Messing with someone´s mind is something.. but" as she was talking, her paws were on blue flames "But insulting those who are inoccent.. the entire sphere started shaking "I won´t forgive you"

a crack appeared on the glass
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

"Go on. Scream. Shout your battle cry." The spectre chuckled as he wound his deathly chains. "It will only increase the worth of your soul."

He let go, shooting the chain at incredible speed towards the angered fox.

"Writhe, like a worm on a hook." Thresh taunted as he wound his chain and fired it towards Nera with incredible speed.

"Torment comes in so many flavors." Thresh stomped his foot on John's head, subjugating him. "I shall take your soul back to the Shadow Isles."

As Thresh began to wind his chain, indigo lights flashing for the kill, another color of light interrupted the affair.

The purple light.

"Your torment will be basked in royal purple." A voice came from the light. John turned to identify that the light revealed Patchouli, or what seemed to be a more... Transcendant version of her. She was naked, save for her trademark hat, but her enlightened looks made her more majestic thn if she wore the most baroque of robes. She had an enormous book open in front of her, brimming with magical power unknown to John.

"How did you-" For the first time, the spectre showed fear.

"Perish." The God-Patchouli whispered. From the book, a holy light of purple light bashed onto the spectre, vanishing him into thin air.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Nightmare

Renamon just stood there still looking at him with her seriousness "Then come" she spoke only those words and sidn´t do nothing but stare at him

The jackal´s blue ignited paws took the chains and she didn´t care if they hurt or not because she didn´t felt pain at all "Oh no.. you get over here, I want you to face me like a real fighter"" she growled puling the chain in a tug of war

The crack got bigger as the lucario´s body started having small blips of glowing. Her body started reacting to her energy and her anger was being consumed into the flames "I was hoping to use this new thing in another time, but thank you for being my first real target" she said as the aura encircled her body and she evolved

Both her arms and legs tightened as new spikes grew out of her bones, her cream mane flowed growing like a fire like also her black ackhead appendages got longer. Black stripes traced her skin and red fur covered her paws and feet. The aura sphere encased jackal finally broke out of it showing her new form
                  http://art.ngfiles.com/images/218/to...ga-lucario.png

"Come on dream terror, lets have a dance" Nera growled pullling the chains with tenfold strength
                  Last edited by Kristia; 12-15-2013, 04:41 AM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

As the Doomguy entered to see the scene and lowered his weapons.
                    "I take it as this is the Savior" The Doomguy said as he eyed Jesus up and down.

Comment

Forest - London | Dawn

"Until I know you further, you can call me DiZ. I hope you find what you are looking for"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

John's Nightmare

As John laid there with Thresh's foot on his head, he sadness began to give way to something else, something volatile, something dangerous. Thresh took everything away from John, his friends and family, so he was going to take everything away from him. He was going to swallow Thresh into the void and ensure that he would never see the light of day again. He was going to make Thresh wander the Realm of Darkness for eternity, where he would have to fight nobodies until he would finally be swarmed and killed. Thresh was going to die cold and alone in an endless, pitch-black Hell, John was sure of it. As the seconds ticked by, John began to seep Darkness from his armor as his face contorted to anger, but before he could act, Patchouli appeared and killed Thresh.

John watched as Thresh disintegrated and stood up when it was all over. He was still in a dreamlike state and was unable to think clearly, so his anger lingered like a bullet in a loaded gun, waiting for a target.

"Is he dead?", John asked Patchouli in an emotionless tone, masking his anger as he blankly stared at the bodies at his feet.
                        Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 12:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nightmare

Thresh laughed. Again and again he threw his chains at Renamon, whipping her yellow fur and digging through her flesh to rip through and tear. "I shall take you back to the Shadow Isles!"

Thresh jerked himself forward to take himself closer to the jackal, accelerated thanks to the pull. A grave mistake. Thresh may not look like it, but he is the expert in close combat.

Braving through the energy field, Thresh tossed his lantern around Nera, enslaving her as the lantern coiled around the jackal.

"No." Patchouli... or if she could be called as such, echoed. "I merely vanished his nightmarish vision from you. Nothing that happened here is true."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John's Nightmare

After being told that everything in this dream was fake, John began to lowly regain his consciousness as everything around him began to fade. John was still angry, but nowhere near as angry as before. Now, he wanted to kill Thresh for different reasons, primarily because Thresh tried to kill him and stabbed Patchouli with a large metal hook. In a flash of white light, everything disappeared...

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After a moment, John opened his eyes to find himself standing, as if he was sleeping while standing up. He knew Thresh was still here, so within a split second, John pulled out an Energy Sword and quickly shot his gaze around the room, searching for the threat.
                            sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"You're back."

Patchouli sighed from behind as she let go of the magic ties between her and John. She was spilling blood from her stomach wound. Her breathing was heavily labored, and her eyes were lifeless.

"Turning myself into ethereal being.. it takes a lot of energy. Be glad I was able to intervene, or otherwise you would've lost and gone insane."
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-15-2013, 05:29 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John noticed that the others were still in a sleep-like state, which meant that they were possibly fighting the specter in their minds.

"What about the others? What if they defeat the specter?.. Where is the specter?", John asked Patchouli as he pulled out his super Biofoam canister and looked at the wound.

John could see that it was a serious wound, one that could prove fatal if not properly treated, and soon. If not, then Patchouli would most likely bleed to death.

"I'm going to remove the hook and heal the wound, okay? Tell me when you're ready.", John said.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 03:05 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X