X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John was confused by why Annie was confused. If anything, it seemed like Thresh left his game as well and found refuge in the library. Annie knew all this, didn't she?

"What's so confusing? Why can't he be Thresh?", John asked Annie.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Thresh was summoned by a summoner from Noxus. He couldn't've entered a portal." Annie explained.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, he is a Character, so I wouldn't doubt that he would be free from anybody's control. Maybe he came here from the Horizon Incident.", John said to Annie.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Jason walked up to John.

"Wait... what 'Horizon Incident?'"

Isaac's House

"I know...but saw how he juggled those revolvers? To begin with, who uses revolvers anymore? I'm just going to check it out."

She returned to the main menu, over to the Behind the Scenes section, chose Cast subsection, and played Adam.

Comment

John turned his attention from Annie to Jason, a little surprised that he didn't know about the Horizon Incident. John thought everyone knew. It was what brought all the Characters to this world.

"You don't know about The Horizon Incident?", John asked Jason.

Isaac's House - Somewhere Along The West Coast - California | Night

Isaac did think it was kind of strange how the man juggled the revolvers so flawlessly, but then again, anyone could with enough practice. Either way, Isaac would find out as soon.

"He might be.", Isaac said to Lujuria, curious to see what the Cast subsection would reveal.
            sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

Hank looked around the ruin room, and at the large smashed window, easily enough to fit a vehicle.

"Why should we?" Hank replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada

The Doomguy simply mutters something beneath the helmet in responce, not anything loud enough to hear though.

Comment

Rena and Ara's Apartment - California | Night

Rena had just finished talking about what happened while she was out. She told her about how she had ran into a man named Isaac Clarke, and how he had helped her fight the Crow Riders. She also told Ara about what happened afterwards... how after they defeated the Crow Riders they just disappeared, and everything just seemed to... reset...

"Well Ara that's basically what happened." Rena said as she sat up.

"Perhaps it was the work of a demon... and if it was..." Ara said as suddenly her hair turned white, and she grew 9 white fox tails. "Then I'll find it and destroy it!" Then she reverted back to normal. "But who knows what brought them here..."

"Yeah... oh and I did get Isaac's number in case anything had happened I could always call him." Rena replied as Ara suddenly got an idea.

"Rena I got an idea! Why don't you call Isaac and invite him to dinner? It would be a means of thanking him for helping you." Ara asked.

Rena then grabbed her phone and took out the phone number and began dialing Isaac's number. "Good idea Ara! It's the least we can do!" Rena said as she got done dialing Isaac's phone number. She then picked up her phone and waited for a response.

Comment

California

A blur of shadow dashed across several rooftops, a pair of glowing teal eyeports gazing down, scanning the environment below. Night had fallen. Normally, the Huntress, as the form was dubbed preferred daytime, where both her and her prey were on equal terms. But here, the night simplified her job by making any crooks, for the most part unable to see her, and thus, they could be put in their place, quickly, quietly, and only with a concussion to leave as a mark. Many called her some sort of vigilante who should be stopped and brought to justice. But most of the populace here considered her simply a guardian.

She noticed a stirring below her, a thief trying to make away with stolen items. She notched an energy arrow on her bow, pulling back and releasing the fast firing bolt. It landed right in front of the thief, stopping him in his tracks, but he didn't have time to react before a boot entered his face, knocking him into unconsciousness. She then quickly teleported back up before anyone could notice, as the police tailing him arrived, capturing the crook.

Under her helmet, a successful looking smile sat on her face, as she continued her nightly patrol.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Banished Library

"Never. Enlighten me."

Isaac's House

The screen played.

Here we have our role of Adam, Adam 'Ocelot.'

It played some scenes of the role Adam. Adam is now sitting in a chair in front of the Die Hard 5 poster next to an interviewer.

So, Adam, How's it feel to be on the set of Die Hard 5?

"Uh, well, first, I prefer Ocelot. I like that codename better than my actual name."

I see. Does it have any special bond to you?

"No, not really. I've had this code name for practically the entire time I was a part of gru and the Metal Gear series. It just kinda... sticks to me better. To be honest, Adam isn't my real name either. Another codename. And before you ask, I'd like to keep that secret."

No problem, no problem at all. So, those tricks, I've heard so many rumors of them, but the main word on the set is that those moves were all yours?

"They said I didn't need one. Those moves were all mine."

Really? Care to show us?

"Don't mind if I do. I'll need the mock revolvers, though."

The mock revolvers were handed to him. He proceeded to do a juggling of revolvers. front, back, left, right, over, below, it was quite the spectacle.

Wow! Quite the moves ya got there!"

Lujuria paused it.

"Wow. This guy's good... hey Isaac, phone call."

Lujuria handed him the phone.

Comment

John was a little surprised that he had no idea how he came to this world, so he decided to explain to Jason, and since Annie was there, he would explain it to her as well.

"Well, I don't know all the details, but I do know most of them after looking through news reports, newspapers, history books, and other sources while I was still in the police force.", John said in advance.

"After the war ended between America and China, back in 2031, Iranian scientists and terrorist leaders developed this sort of mind control technology called the Ti-Glo Chip. This chip was supposed to be secretly implemented into as many game consoles as possible, and when the people played with the tampered consoles, they would be turned into sleeper agents that would begin attacking countries from the inside out. Fortunately, the chips were recovered, and repurposed to create more immersive games, video games that would completely immerse the player in the game world and allow them to almost live the game. It was at this time that they renamed it The Atlas Project. The former enemy Iranian scientists were given almost unlimited resources, and once the chip was finished in 2035, the U.S. government sold it to gaming companies.

Of course, the chip required so much power that it would fry gaming consoles after about an hour, so to find a way to profit off of this chip, the gaming companies banded together and created a conglomerate gaming company called 'Horizon.' After many new, modified consoles and games were sold, customers began to complain that some Characters in the games would not respond to them, saying that they had their reasons. The developers thought this was a glitch, so they created patches and tried to boost the chips' signals, but it had the opposite effect. Characters in the games became increasingly violent and would attack the player, so Horizon decided to boost the Atlas Chips' signals with a large radio tower of sorts, to try an overpower the Characters' programming and 'get them to behave.' In 2039, Horizon finished the construction of the tower and installed the files of all the affected games for the super-charged Atlas Chip signals. When they activated the tower, the entire western hemisphere lost power for an hour. A blinding flash appeared near the tower, and apparently, it was bright enough to see from the other side of the country. The tower and Horizon's HQ were destroyed in the blast.

This is where the reports get kind of fuzzy, but the most common story is that sparks began to appear near the ruins, kind of like static electricity, or some kind of electric particle field. After a couple minutes, the sparks took shape, and we were brought to the real world. People were scared of us at first, but eventually, they came to like us, due to their childhood heroes and favorite Characters coming into existence."
                        , John explained to Jason and Annie.

Isaac found the gun juggling to be kind of interesting, but before he could comment on it, Lujuria handed him the phone.

"Huh? Thank you.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he was given the phone.

"Hello?", Isaac asked the mystery caller.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rena and Ara's Apartment - California | Night

After Isaac finally picked up the phone Rena smiled. "Hey Isaac is that you? It's me Rena. I just wanted to call and thank you for helping me out in that fight against the Crow Riders earlier. I hope you got home safely. Anyways I also called to ask you if you would like to come to my place for a nice Christmas Eve dinner." Rena said into the phone, now waiting for a response from Isaac.

Meanwhile Ara was on the other house phone eavesdropping on the conversation... little did she know there was another Crow Rider in the apartment. This one however was incredibly small. About a few inches tall. As it crawled through the vents it ended up falling right over the stove, and into the large pot of stew that Ara was cooking to go with dinner. Ara was too focused on eavesdropping on Rena's call that she didn't notice the miniature Crow Rider falling into the stew.

Rooftops - Somewhere Along the West Coast - California | Night

Meanwhile Shadow the Hedgehog was on the rooftops. After his little run in with Isaac he had sensed the power of another Chaos Emerald. However when he tried tracking it down it just seemed to disappear... like someone teleported... or used Chaos Control to leave the area.

"Damn... " He said as he turned around, ready to dash off to track Isaac so he can get the Chaos Emerald back from him...

Comment

Isaac was a little surprised to hear that it was Rena, but thankfully she arrived home safely. She was now asking if he wanted to join her for a Christmas dinner.

"Sure. Is it okay if I bring Lujuria too?", Isaac asked Rena.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Please note that the following "Ocean Breeze Apartment Complex" is one I just made up.)

"Sure. I don't mind Isaac. We have enough food for everyone. Anyways my apartment is 104 in the Ocean Breeze Apartment Complex. You can't really miss the building. It has a large billboard with a picture of a wave, and the name of the building on the roof. Anyways dinner is almost done so try and get here as soon as possible! Okay? Bye!" Rena said as she hung up the phone smiling. "Well that was much easier than expected."

Comment

Rooftops

The Huntress noticed the odd bipedal hedgehog. She watched him while she was unseen, but then shrugged and decided to head back to her patrol. Besides, her toute would probably allow her to follow the creature anyways. She did't want an incident to start though. Her speed and agility was a sight to behold, gracefully landing on each rooftop, moving across it with great speed, yet she did not make a sound. Her movements were almost like a dance, one could say.

Comment

Working...
                                X