X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooftops

The lights then turned off, as the Huntress realized that she had been a bit careless. Her stealthy approached sadly stalled, she simply watchd and hoped that he would think that she was gone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Isaac's House - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac saw that the two turquoise dots suddenly disappeared, but he was still a little on edge. Isaac honestly didn't know if the mystery figure was gone or not, so he decided that it was best to leave.

"So, do you want to fly?", Isaac asked Lujuria as he held out his hand, but slightly held his peripheral gaze towards where the strange turquoise dots were last seen.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Isaac's House

Lujuria could tell something was there... But...

"... Oh, no. We're not going to have any interruptions."

The giant snake came up from the ground, swallowed the two up and dug back underground, the tail shaking the ground enough to cover the hole.

Comment

Isaac's House - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"What?", Isaac asked Lujuria in a confused tone.

Before Isaac even knew what Lujuria was talking about, her giant snake swallowed them both up and dug underground.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Rooftops

The Huntress had already launched a tracking beacon onto the snake before it entered the ground, implanting into the snake's skin, and allowing her to track them. They now had property damage on a list of offenses.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Nope... Nothing here." Patchouli spent a few minutes searching for clues in whatever was left in the prison, but to no avail. "Do we want to jump down the hole, or move onto the next room?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon got back on her feet, her headache calming down "Im ready for the next guard" she spoke stretching her arms

"Hm.. I have to ask, since this library is part of your colection, do the guards were part of your security or they appeared with time since most of these books contain powerful magic" Nera asked looking at the books that, despite the nuclear explosion caused by the spartan, were at almost perfect state
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

After explaining the Horizon Incident to Annie and Jason, John carefully looked down the hole. He didn't know what was down there, but it would be a faster way through the library. After a moment, John spoke to Patchouli.

"I'm going to scout the area below. If it's dangerous, I'll fly back up.", John said to Patchouli.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Well these aren't actually my collections." Patchouli answered. "They are my predecessor's... And the guards, I do not know where they're from, but Annie seems to think they're Characters."

"What I don't get is that Thresh was summoned for a match when I entered the portal to Icathia." Annie continued. "He possibly couldn't've came down here without being noticed."

"Whatever the case, we must set it aside." Patchouli said. "Don't we have a Youkai to save?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Well then, point where to go and we will cover you, also.. sorry about the injury on your belly, that attack was too fast for everyone" the lucario apologized

Looking through the next gate and then at the hole the fox spoke "So where are we heading?"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"I'll go as well," Jason said, holding a syringe with a red fluid inside. "This is Enhanced Perception. I will be able to sense any enemies down there.

Jason walked up to John and tapped on his armor. "You can save your night vision battery for a more dire time. I can handle it. Plus, you guys are at my throat. I've gotta prove myself somehow."

Comment

"It's fine, it was just a surface wound." Patchouli lied. The wound went through her stomach. "We better scout down the hole first, like John suggested."

"Should I go with him?" Annie asked.

"No, you can't fly back up, can you?" Patchouli answered as she began levitating. "I'll go with him."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Nera knew Patchouli was lying and checked "The injury is almost done with healing, that biofoam is doing a great work, but donīt lie if something is causing you trouble, we are here to help you Patchouli" the lucario spoke making sure everything was fine.

"Now letīs be fast because Yuuka is waiting for us"
                            Last edited by Kristia; 12-20-2013, 01:18 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John looked over to Jason, who just tapped at his armor and turned to look at him. The intruder from earlier was trying to prove that he was trustworthy, but John didn't like the idea of sending him alone down there.

"Actually, I can see in the dark without any night vision. My vision is enhanced. As for coming along, you don't need to prove yourself to me. If you wanted to do us harm, you would have done so when we were all stuck in the dream state. You can't come this time. There's possibly something nastier than me down there, and I don't want you to get killed. Next time, you can come with us, I promise.", John said to Jason.

John then turned his attention over to Annie. She wanted to come as well, but John was even more reluctant to have her scout with them. He wasn't about to let her get hurt, but at the same time, he thought that it would only be fair that she got the same deal as Jason.

"Annie, same with you, you can come next time, just as long as you be careful. Just keep an eye on the hole, and if we quickly fly back up, get ready for whatever might be following us.", John calmly said to Annie.

After speaking, John activated his thrusters and hovered down into the dark hole below.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 01:16 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

"... Alright. Don't get yourself killed."

He walked away.

"But I'm afraid that your trust might be easy to earn compared to others..." He said, looking at the beast duo. They meant well, but he knew it would take that much to earn their trust.

He sat down nearby. He was thinking about the whole incident thing. Then... Something flashed in his mind that he regretted to think about.

What if Hoyt or Vaas made it through?

Comment

Working...
                                X