X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac's House - Somewhere Along The West Coast - California | Night

After Rena hung up the phone, Isaac hung up as well and looked over to Lujuria.

"Hey Lujuria? The woman I met at the superstore invited us over for dinner. Would you like to go?", Isaac asked Lujuria.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Rooftops - California | Night

Shadow before he could dash off he heard the faint sound of someone quickly moving around nearby. However he decided to ignore it. It could have been a simple rat or something nearby. After all he was focused on getting the Chaos Emerald's before someone like a certain scientist he knows gets a hold of them. As such Shadow ignored the Huntress for the most part and took off at high speeds. However he did not know that he was heading towards the Huntress's direction...
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-17-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Rooftops

The Huntress continued her scanning, though it was obvious that nothing was really happening tonight. She occasionally glanced over to watch the hedgehog for a few moments, then went back to scanning. She didn't see the hedgehog as too much a threat. She had dealt with characters before, and her own experiences on that hellish planet were far, far worse. She kept her energy glaive at the ready though, just in case she was spotted.
        Last edited by Koishi; 12-17-2013, 10:13 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shadow kept running across the rooftops, and he was closing in on the Huntress. At first he did not know that he was following her, but as he drew closer he could see the faint outline of her armor. As Shadow saw her in the distance he sped up to keep up with her. Fortunately for her though they are on the rooftops of the city. If they were on flat ground like the streets he would have caught up with her by now.

Comment

Rooftops

She noticed the hedgehog starting to close in. To try to lose it, The Huntress teleported across the road which she wouldn't normally be able to access without going down to street level. From there, she burst into a sprint, getting across more rooftops with astonishing speed, while still keeping a level of fluidity and grace.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

As Shadow was about to catch her, she suddenly teleported to the other side of the street. "..." Shadow watched on as she took off. Shadow being smart about things decided not to go after her at this rate, even though he can easily make that jump with a well timed spin jump. After all Shadow is still trying to go after the Chaos Emeralds.
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-17-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Rooftops

The Huntress turned to see she wasn't being trailed anymore. She stopped on a dime, and sat for a moment.

Comment

Detroit-Michigan-Nighttime

High in the sky above Detroit there was a rather large Airship. On the side of the Air Ship was the logo of the Maverick Hunters.

In the city below there were explosions, people running and screaming in fear as rogue game characters consisting mostly of rogue Reploid's were attacking the city. It was too much for the local Law Enforcement, and even some of the military. As such the Maverick Hunters 17th Elite Unit led by X was on board the Air Ship. "Okay team we are going to drop in soon. I'm going to go on ahead into the deeper parts of the city where the Maverick's are focusing on to try and find the one leading the attack! Alpha Squad you will go down and try and rescue and protect as many citizens as possible. Beta Squad you will handle suppressing the Maverick's. Medical Team will stick with Alpha and take care of any citizens they find. " Said X as he turns to Lisa. "As for you Lisa you are going down with me. With you're marksmanship I will need the support. Now are we ready team?"

Comment

Isaac's House

"Alright..."

She hen grew a devious grin. She obviously had a plan... Of sorts...

"Come on... Let's go now, Isaac..."

Hollywood

Ocelot opened the door.

"Hey, Aya, I'm home."

Aya came from the other room with a smile.

"Ocelot's home, Ocelot's home!"

Ocelot closed the door behind him.

Comment

Isaac's House - Santa Cruz - California | Night

"Yep. Let me just grab something.", Isaac said as he stood up from the couch and ran to his room.

After he entered his room, Isaac opened up his nightstand and pulled out his Plasma Cutter. Last time he left the house, he was attacked. This time he would be prepared. After grabbing some ammunition for his Plasma Cutter, Isaac hid the power tool away in his RIGsuit and walked back towards the living room.

"Okay, I'm ready to go.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he returned.

As soon as he looked at Lujuria, he noticed the devilish grin on her face. She was obviously up to something.

"What are you up to?", Isaac asked Lujuria as he lightly squinted at her in suspicion.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Science Tower, Nevada

After a few minute's wait, a helicopter showed up, hovering near the window.

"You go. I have business to attend to." Jesus said.

Hank sighed. "Fine. But don't get yourself killed, Jeebs."

Jesus looked up at Hank and shook his large red hand. "I can't guarantee that."

Sanford and Deimos hopped onto the helicopter, Hank reluctantly following along, and made a gesture for the Doomguy to grab his hand and leap on.

Rooftops

The Huntress finished her resting, regaining her stamina and strength, and went on her way, inadvertently heading towards the direction of Isaac's House.

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

Koishi stepped out of the Inventory's door, leading her to the vast expanse of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. She navigated through the forest, easily knowing the path as she had gone this way many times over.

The wind felt nice on her pale skin, as her third eye blinked as the wind passed. She'd been training with it for a while, trying to gain control over it once more, occasionally turning off the special device Isaac made for her to try and focus her power. For the most part, it was a failure, but on a few occasions, she had been able to pick out voices out of the swarm of voices that had once overwhelmed her.

She concentrated on the path ahead, sunlight trickling through the bamboo. She had considered going to visit the Scarlet Devil Mansion, but her mind was constantly changing. It was far harder to focus on things with her conscious mind. Hard to get used to, she'd guess. Things were so simple back before Isaac inadvertently trigger the opening of her third eye, and also inadvertently caused Satori to disown her. She was fine with what Isaac did, but Satori, she now loathed. She had gotten some sweet payback in the form of several pranks, one accidently destroying a wing of the Palace of the Earth Spirits. The sound of that wing crumbling was music to her ears. She made a smile to herself at that. And no one even knew it was her, not even Satori.

Comment

Isaac's House

"Oh, nothing!" She said as she dragged Isaac outside.

"Do you know where it is?"

Hollywood Apartment

"Yea, yea, I'm back," Ocelot said. "But you can't be greeting people like that. It's childish, and you're a grown woman now... for the most part, anyways. I swear, it's like the others aren't teaching you anything... speaking of which, where are they?"

Aya smiled. "I know where they are! Dio is waiting for Alicia to return from the town. She's studying for me to find out how a grown woman should act in America."

"Hope her eyes stay put. Don't want what happened last time to occur again..." Ocelot commented. Aya continued.

"Borris is preparing dinner, and Lora and Collina are at the memorial..."

That's when remembered. We set up a memoria for Maya. She was killed by Alfred.

"... We can go altogether after dinner, how's that sound?" I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Okay!" She said. "Then Jack is helpin Borris with cooking, and Coron is playing with the birds!"

"Well, I guess that's good. We should find Alicia and the others and bring them inside."

That's when Coron walked in with the others. "Way ahead of you." She said. By the way, ntice anything different with Aya?"

That's when it caught his eye. "Aya, you got your haircut?"

"Yea! Coron helped me out." She said.

"I see... well, I guess it's almost time. Hey Borris! How's the food?"

Borris came out. "It's finished. I recommend everyone to sit down."

And that everyone did.

Comment

Isaac was a little surprised by Lujuria suddenly dragging him outside, but he knew it was nothing bad. Perhaps she was just eager to get to the dinner.

"Do you know where it is?", Lujuria asked Isaac.

"Yea. It's Apartment is 104 at the Ocean Breeze Apartment Complex.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

"Care for a fly over there?", Isaac asked Lujuria as he held out his hand as his helmet assembled over his head.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rooftops

The Huntress kept going until she reached Isaac's House as she scanned. She saw both Isaac and Lujuria outside and looked down at them from the roof above. She knew of Isaac, as she had seen him before during her many patrols, though the woman was unknown to her. Her patrol wwas pretty much over, so she simpyl watched, the only thing visible to the two being her glowing turqoise eyespots.

Comment

Just as Isaac held his hand out to offer Lujuria a ride, he noticed something in the corner of his vision that completely stood out from the rest of the scenery. Up on one of the buildings were two large, turquoise dots of some kind. Isaac shot his gaze over to the unidentified dots of light with his own turquoise, multi-slit visor. It was obvious that Isaac was looking directly at The Huntress, wary of what the unknown, barely visible person would do. Was this unidentified person going to attack? Isaac didn't know, but just in case, he set his Stasis and Kenesis Modules on stand-by, ready to be used at a moment's notice. Isaac had been attacked too many times today to be careless now.

"Hold on a sec.", Isaac slowly said as he lowered his hand away from Lujuria and waited to see what the mystery person would do next.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X