X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac saw that the strange person helped him fight off the bats, so surely he or she was on Isaac's side.

"... Yea, if we're gonna fly like that, we're not gonna fly."

Isaac's attention was quickly taken away from the mysterious person on the rooftop and to Lujuria.

"Sorry about that. I'll be a little more gentle next time.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he flew upwards with her and landed on one of the rooftops.

Isaac let go of Lujuria's hand and quickly walked over to the edge of the roof, where he saw many of the undead roaming the streets, trying to kill whatever they found. After a few moments, Isaac turned his head over to Lujuria and spoke.

"Do you want to wait here, or fight?", Isaac asked her.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Did you check the Kappa village?" Momiji asked as she verified that the MSF ID was real. "Surely she must be there... right?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Yes, well... I kinda forgot my way. Hey, by the way, is Aya available? I wanna have a few words with her before I head to the village."

Santa Cruz

"Like hell I'll hide! I'm gonna fight!"

Then, Lujuria summoned a snake, grabbed it by the throat, and pulled out a sword from its body. She then slowly licked it, covering it in a rather slimy and shiny liquid.

"Toxins. It's pretty useful. I have poison saliva. We all do. We snakes, that is."

She walked up to Isaac. "But, ah... You're smart. You know that snake toxin is safe to drink, so, uh... Don't be afraid to swap some 'toxins' if you catch my drift." She said with a wink and a smile.
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-03-2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"Daitengu isn't going to allow any outsider to meet-" Momiji started, but then realized that Otori was a war veteran and friend of Gensokyo. No amount of super tight security is going to stand against being disrespectful towards a guest.

"...my apologies. Do follow me." Momiji sighed and began climbing, motioning Otori to follow.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

If Isaac wasn't wearing his helmet, Lujuria would have seen him with a slightly nervous or embarrassed smile. .He was caught slightly off guard, but he knew Lujuria was only messing with him.

"Yea. Let's kill some zombies.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he reloaded his Plasma Cutter and held out his hand for her to grab.

As soon as Lujuria would grab his hand, Isaac would first start off by using his Stasis Module, allowing Lujuria and him to easily dispatch any threats in the area. Once that would be accomplished, they would make their way to the source of the light, off to the destroyed church.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Alright, thanks."

He followed Momiji.

Santa Cruz

Lujuria took his hand.

"Ya know, it occurs to me you offer your hand a lot to me. Is there a subliminal message in this. Maybe..."

Comment

Isaac's nervous smile increased in intensity as Lujuria continued to play with him, all the way to the point where Isaac let out a small chuckle and spoke.

"Well it's a lot easier to hold onto my hand than my foot.", Isaac remarked as they flew and softly landed down onto the street.

As soon as they did, rotting corpses came shambling towards them, craving for fresh juicy meat. As the zombies came for them, Isaac fired off his Stasis Module at the group, freezing multiple zombies and allowing Lujuria to easily attack them. Meanwhile, Isaac focused on her rear, making sure none of the rotting corpses came from behind. Just like in the movies, Isaac turned his Plasma Cutter to its horizontal mode and fired off three shots, decapitating groups of zombies at a time.
                sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

Lujuria was running around, slicing heads off, almost like a dance. She was thoroughly enjoying this moment.

"This is the most fun I had in a while! Better than any video game!"

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night | Shadow

While Isaac and Lujuria were killing zombies a small horde of about 12 were closing in on Isaac from his left.

Before the undead crowd could reach Isaac though a familiar small black and red blur comes running in at near Supersonic speeds. Plowing through the Zombies, as well as ripping them apart as though a buzzsaw had torn through them. After the zombies were taken out the blur stopped a few meters away revealing a small familiar figure in a kneeling position. It was none other than Shadow as he stood up, all the while glancing at Isaac and Lujuria. "Hmph. Too easy." He said as he looked over at the destroyed church in the distance, then back to Isaac and Lujuria. Without saying a word Shadow walked over to a fallen cop and grabbed an H&K MP5 sub-machine gun. Shadow took out the clip and checked the ammo and noticed it was just half full. "This'll be enough to make it to the church safely." He said as he glanced over at Isaac one more time. Shadow then put the clip back in the gun and then proceeded to walk over to the church.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-03-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Between the church and the group, the ground cracked and split, a ghostly blue light pouring out along with dozens of specters, clawing at the air as they circled the group like wolves surrounding their prey.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

As Shadow left, the specters circled around Isaac and Lujuria. Thinking quickly, Isaac came up with an idea. Because these beings were made of energy, his Plasma Cutter would deal damage to them. Not only that, but if he was right, the energy from his Kenesis Module would be able to kill them if he overcharged it.

"Lujuria, run!", Isaac said as his Kenesis Module began to glow blue and crackle with electricity.
                        sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

Lujuria got behind Isaac.

"I hope you know what you're doing!"

Comment

As Shadow was walking away he stopped as he noticed the specters beginning to surround Lujuria and Isaac. At first Shadow was a bit hesitant to help them. Shadow then turned around to look at the group. However he noticed that Isaac was preparing something... Shadow then dropped his gun though as he placed his right hand on the gold ring around his left wrist... as though he was about to take it off.

However suddenly what appeared to be a spear covered in shadows came spinning out of nowhere as it began to cut through the many specters. Followed by a large barrage of magical arrows. It was none other than Ara, and Rena. After Ara's spear was done spinning it came flying back to Ara who had caught it by the handle. Rena on the other hand was on a nearby building, providing support fire from her bows. "Sorry we're late! We ran into a bit of trouble on the way here!!!" Rena said as she drew the magical string on her bow back as she prepared another attack.

Shadow upon seeing this took his hand off the gold ring on his left wrist. "I guess now's not the time..." He said as he picked up the sub-machine gun. He then prepared to head towards the church.

Comment

"I do!", Isaac said to Lujuria as Rena and Ara appeared.

Just then, Isaac opened up his palm and released a giant shockwave of energy that enveloped the specters.
                              sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

Most of the specters were destroyed by the large amount of attacks, but one remained, which fled back into the crack in the ground. The bluish light from the meteor still flooded from the ruined chuch roof, making the area around become foggy with a bluish tint. the meteor also made a hole straight through the floor of the church, crashing into catacombs beneath.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X