X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz - Church door

The man with the sniper noted the church. ("That's the source...")
    Suddenly, the front door opened slowly, just enough for a person to slip in. Visually, no one was there, but the creak of the broken floorboards said otherwise. Cloaked with invisibility, the man studied his surroundings, keeping his back against the wall stepping carefully and his two .50 cal magnum revolvers at the ready. Silver bullets lined the 6 chambers of each.

Comment

Santa Cruz

The massive hole in the middle of the church was line with bright blue glowing energy which was hot enough to feel warmth from the sniper's distance, and the hole went down for more than 200 feet though the elaborate catacombs.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

California - Santa Cruz - Church | Night

Click

The sniper was visible again as he edged out closer to the edge of the hole trying to look down into the depths. He holstered one gun and held his left hand closer to the blue energy rising from below. "What is this from?" He then added under his breath, "What game are you from?"

Comment

Santa Cruz

Seemingly as a response, the floor under the sniper cracked and chipped, and soon, he was falling into the upper level of the catacombs.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

After the specters disappeared, Isaac deactivated his Kenesis Module and let it cool off while he spoke to Rena, Ara, and Lujuria.

"It looks like whatever caused this crashed straight into that church. Let's go check it out.", Isaac said as he began to walk towards the destroyed building, all while reloading his Plasma Cutter.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Woah!" Keeping a grip on his gun, he grabbed madly for a ledge to stop his fall. He caught one, but the brick shifted and he slipped to the floor of a passage overlooking the hole. "Oof!" the man fell flat on his back and clambered upright. "Serves me right for getting curious..." He then looked about. "Alright...now what...?"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Phio!"

A smaller mouse, a female, dashed towards Phio and John, holding a thatched basket.

"O... Oh, hey Lafia..." Phio fidgeted, his greenish fur on his face reddening.

"Mrs. Faranna told me to give you the lunch box. She also wanted to wish you good luck in aiding these strangers." Lafia smiled. She looked so innocent and happy. She directed her attention to John. "Wow, you are really big! Are you from the Outside?"

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Reveal yourself?" Ran asked in confundment. "Aren't you a friend of Mister John?"

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

Tengu Village was mystic. The entire city was built on treetops, with wooden bridges connecting the trees to the ground for the visitors and the land-dwelling Tengu varieties, like big-nose Tengus and the wolf Tengus. The houses were made with designs not seen elsewhere in Japan... Or the world even.

Momiji took Otori to the highest building in the city (which was also the largest.) The Daitengu's Residence was forbidden for travellers to enter without permission from either Momiji, Hatate (who has gained the Chief Public Attorney role,) or the Daitengu Aya herself.

"You must act very carefully in front of the Daitengu." Momiji explained to Otori once inside. They were in front of Aya's room. "She may be your friend, but she has the power to execute you if you do not behave. You're in the territory of the Tengus, and therefore you must follow the rules."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John looked down at the little Lafia and spoke.

"Yes. We come from Voile, which is located in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, which is located in Gensokyo.", John said to Lafia.
                  Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 02:59 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tengu Village

"Right, thanks, Momiji."

Otori walked to the door and thought for a second. He had to recolect all of the rules. It was a little hard at first, but he would remember soon... Hopefully in time. He knocked.

Comment

"I heard Outside is full of baddies." Lafia speculated. "Are you a baddie, mister?"

"Stop asking these questions! They are rude!" Phio grumbled.

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

Momiji opened the door to reveal Aya's room as a traditional Japanese bedroom with a small mosern twist. The floor was made of bamboo hardwood, and the wall with pine. The room was lighted with light bulbs in a lamp and with sunlight from a large window to the right side. To the far end sat Aya, dressed in the formal Daitengu outfit: white Japanese dress top with red obi and black skirt.

"Welcome, Otori." Aya said. "Haven't seen you in a while."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John gave a light smile under his helmet and spoke.

"It's no problem, Phio. She's simply curious.", John said to Phio, then turned his attention over to Lafia.

"No, we're not bad guys. We're actually the good ones.", John explained.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tengu Village

She had no idea how true that really was to him.

"Yea, it's been a while... I see you, too have been promoted. Either way, I just came to ask for directions to the kappa village and I decided to stop by to visit an old friend. With all due respect, are you available to talk?"

Comment

Santa Cruz

Bats flew up from deeper in the crater, mostly ignoring the sniper. On a catwalk across from him though, a tall hooded specter looked over and materialized a scythe then seemingly disappeared.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 01-04-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

"Ugh!" By reflex, the man held his arm in front of his face as the bats flew up. As they thinned, He caught a glimpse of the specter before it vanished. "Well, what do we have here? Scythe... Hood..." He grinned devilishly as his one hand instinctively went to the stock of his sniper where the words "REAPER'S CALL" were engraved. "Alright, now where did you go?" He then looked down the hole again and glanced around for his most plausible route down. "Is there a passage down...? Or do I have to climb..."

Comment

Santa Cruz

The sniper's viewing of the catacombs below was interrupted by a scythe swinging up at him from the darkness below.

Comment

Working...
                                X