X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

"Yeah, sure." Aya nodded, pulling her dress up to stop it from slipping down. "Momiji, if you'll excuse us..."

"Yes ma'am." Momiji bowed and closed the door behind Otori.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

Lafia smiled at John and then said to Phio: "So you are doing good deeds, like you promised, Phio."

Lafia landed a small kiss to Phio's cheek, to which Phio blushed uncontrollably. She began to depart. "Good luck! May the Creator guide your steps!"
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-05-2014, 02:55 AM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After Lafia left, John looked over to Phio and spoke.

"When do we depart?", John asked Phio.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu let out a faint sigh as she prepared to explain the situation to Ran.

"In most circumstances, I would not reveal my identity to you or anyone else, but you will either learn it from John, Yukari, or as a rumor. I have calculated the outcome, and it is inevitable, so I am going to reveal it to you now and get it out of the way.", Takoizu explained to Ran.

"You see, I'm not just a friend of John and Yukari's. My name is Takoizu Yakumo, and I'm their daughter from the future. I'm here for a very important reason, but as you can see from the mess, some people want to stop me from completing my goal.", Takoizu said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"We can go right now." Phio said happily, swooning left and right as if he is drunk. "Ahe... Ahehehe..."

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Ran was silent the entire time. When Takoizu finished explaining, Ran just smiled warmly and nodded. "I see."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Tengu Village

Otori watched as she closed the door. He snapped back to Aya.

"So, what's happened in Gensokyo since the, uh... Dammit, what was it- the devourer incident, yea! What's happened since then?"

Comment

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

"Ever since I got promoted, I was stuck indoors all day filing paperworks. I don't really know what's going on." Aya confessed as she drew out her tea kettle. "Want some Earl Grey?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

John raised an eyebrow at Phio's behavior and gave a very light smile underneath his helmet.

"Time to move, everyone.", John said as he began to follow Phio.

Takoizu didn't know whether or not Ran believed her. To be honest, if Takoizu was in Ran's position, she wouldn't either. It was truly a stretch of the imagination that someone from the future would just appear.

"I would completely understand if you don't believe me. It's not every day that someone appears on your doorstep, claiming to be a part of the family.", Takoizu calmly said to Ran.
              Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 03:18 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Tengu Village

"Yea, thanks. That'd be nice."

Otori walked around the room.

"Damn, I'm getting old quick. Must be awesome to be a youkai. Of course, there are the downsides." Getting killed by the anti-magic bomb. Otori shook his head clear. "So, how come everyone got promoted? Seems weird that everyone was promoted. Was it the incident?"

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Oh no, I believe you." Ran wholeheartedly said. "It must run in the Yakumo gene... To have a pretty girl like you as daughter... Yukari and John will be proud when they catch up with your time."

"Going so soon?" Annie moaned in complaint. She has taken liking to the little mouse village. Patchouli, however, seemed more than eager to get out of her limelight.

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

"Yeah." Aya simply answered, and elaborated as she handed Otori a china cup of Earl Grey. "The former Daitengu, Fuutoyama, died during the war. Plasma, they kill Youkais pretty well. Anyway, the elders then decided on who's to be the next Daitengu to lead them. I expected one of the lesser Tengu to become a Daitengu, since the elders would want a puppet, but seems like they wanted a strong leadership instead."
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-05-2014, 01:11 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

((<_< >_> .... -w- okay, one more))

Tengu Village

"I hear ya. And I can only guess that's what happened with the others as well."

Otori took a sip of tea. "Ah, this tea just can't be made any other way. And, just curious, how were the 'newly weds' doing?"

Comment

Takoizu was a little surprised that Ran believed her so easily, but then again, Ran was always a very understanding person, as evidenced by the Ran in her timeline. It was good that everyone seemed to take the news of her existence so well. Takoizu smiled at Ran's compliment and spoke again.

"Thank you for understanding.", Takoizu said to Ran.

After a moment, Takoizu spoke again, this time asking Ran a question.

"Do you know when M- Yukari gets back?", Takoizu asked Ran.

Takoizu had a feeling that Yukari would not be pleased by the sight of her house being in shambles, and Takoizu wanted to leave a good first impression on her future mother.

"If this were under any other circumstance, we would stay for a while, but we have a person to save. Maybe there's a chance we'll come back, after Yuuka is safe.", John calmly said to Annie.
                      Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 04:04 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Outside Yakumo Estates

Jack was watching from afar with binoculars.

"What the hell is taking so long? Let me see if inorganic objects can pass through the dark field."

He took out a small crossbow. He fired an arrow at the dark field.

Comment

"Alright..." Annie nodded and followed after John.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Yukari-sama is at Las Vegas, conducting a business errand." Ran answered. "She wouldn't be back until after Christmas... Shall I tell her of your arrival?"

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

"Newlyweds... John and Yukari?" Aya guessed. "I heard they are doing good. Of course, I'm stuck in here so I can't take pictures of them... But I guess they're happy as they are."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari was busy, and Takoizu had plenty of time before she would need to meet her. She wanted to meet her mother, but duty called Yukari, and Takoizu was willing to let her finish working first.

"It's okay. She'll be back tomorrow anyway.", Takoizu said to Ran.

In the meantime, Takoizu looked over the ruined room and back to Ran.

"Well, even if Yukari is not coming today, we should still fix things up.", Takoizu calmly said.

Just then, Takoizu opened up gaps underneath all of the damaged furniture, swallowing them up into the many eyed void. Once that was done, Takoizu then opened up a gap above where the old furniture was and replaced them with new copies of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Hah... So you have the manipulation of boundaries like Yukari-sama." Ran smiled, in awe of how quickly the room was cleaned.

"I got rid of all the debris." Rumia announced as she appeared from the darkness. "There were a bunch of little landmines, probably from that Jack fellow, and a crossbow bolt that tried to penetrate my darkness. I got them, though."

"Good work, Rumia-san." Ran smiled.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Yep. I also have a little bit of my dad as well: strength, speed, reaction time, and a few other things... only they're a little bit more powerful. I'm pretty good at boundary manipulation, but I could still use some practice.", Takoizu said as she gave a light smile at Ran.

Just then, Rumia came in and announced that there were traps in the house, but that she managed to disarm them. Takoizu was surprised how this entire time, they were walking around the house managing to avoid every single landmine.

"Was that all of them?", Takoizu asked Rumia.
                                Last edited by S121; 01-05-2014, 03:26 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X