X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo - Banished Library

Nera got to the group while evading more mouse folk and asked to both the spartan and the swordsman "I think you guys are getting too complicated with the situation. Just look at what she told John about, she is his daughter and came to fix something in our time"

The lucario got in front of them and smiled "I think that is what matters, that she is risking her life for the good of everyone, and that is a good reason to trust her when we meet her. Since she is John´s daughter, Im sure she has the same heart to give her 130 percent to do the right thing"

and then Nera went with Sakuyamon "I hope that girl explain us about her reasons to come here" the priestess spoke as the jackal got on her side

"Well, we are living lie detectors, surely we will hear the truth from her and besides, im curious about what happens to us in the future" Nera said calmly but going grim on her doubt

"That is why im worried" Sakuyamon mumbled
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mouse Village - Banished Library

The mouse village was peaceful. Decrepit, but peaceful. Daily life in this dinky town must be tranquil and enjoyable, perhaps a bit boring for someone who's been through a lot of action.

"Here we are." Phio said as the rest of the mousefolks scurried to their respective area and went to business as usual.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Mouse Village - Banished Library | Day

John looked around his surroundings as they walked, scanning each building with his gaze. The place seemed to be in a state of disrepair, but surprisingly, the buildings held. After the other mousefolk scurried away, John decided to ask Phio a question.

"I suppose you don't get many visitors?", John asked Phio.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Well... The magicians from the High Ground visits us sometimes." Phio answered, referring to the magical city above the sewers. "They apparently have SPRO... or Save the Poor Rat Organization..."

"Which is weird because first, we are not rats... And second, they look poorer than we do! They looked like beggars!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little surprised to hear that there was a second civilization in the library. For all he knew, there was only guardians and the mousefolk. John was curious about them, so he asked Phio another question.

"There are other people living in the library?", John asked Phio as they continued to walk.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Banished Library | Day

Shulk shook his head. "It's not that simple. We need someone that understands Time and what happens when you travel through it to change the past." He then shifted his attention when they arrived. "How many other groups are living here?"

Comment

Banished Library | Day

"I can sense many souls around so there may be from 30 to 50 beings in the surroundings" Sakuyamon spoke looking at the place

"Yet I feel there is something odd around too" the priestess said focusing on the disturbance
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Library?" Phio asked, confused.

"He means the Underground." Patchouli quickly edited.

Phio smiled in satisfaction that Patchouli spoke to him. "Yes yes, there are small civilizations of different beings living in the Underground... Hagravens, Slimes, Trolls, and whatnot. Most of them aren't civilized though..."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Will we have to cross their territory to get to the deeper parts of the library?", John asked Phio.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Ugh.. I hate slimes... they are so.. gooey and squishy.." Nera spoke with a shiver on her spine

"I can guess there are creatures from all the fantasy worlds lurking around then, maybe some naga and gargoyles, I like fighting gargoyles though" the lucario got back on track and asked

"How much time do we have Patchouli?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

Raven stood back quietly keeping an eye on the man, and the chain whip the man was wielding. He swore that there was something odd about that whip... something... a bit unnatural...

"Even then this place is still a restricted area, and this man is trespassing." Raven said to Daniel as he stepped forward closer to Richter. "Listen Daniel I got this. I'm going to take him into our custody and begin questioning this man as to why he trespassed. Just to make sure what he is saying is the truth." Raven said sternly as he looked at Richter. Occasionally glancing at that whip... Raven was not about to let his guard down... after all... this man can be trouble...

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Rena looked at Isaac and sighed. "Listen Isaac it's a long story, and I'll be sure to tell you AFTER we find out what is going on, and after dinner. Right now there is something going on, and I fear people might be in serious trouble if not killed." Rena said as she turned to Ara who had gone back into her Eun mode. "Now let's go!!!" Said Rena as she took off deeper into the city where all the mayhem is happening. She had used her wind magic to double her running speed which was already quite high. Following closely behind her was Ara who thanks to the added speed boost of Eun mode was catching up with Rena.

Santa Cruz - Rooftops - California | Night

Shadow was still on the rooftops trying to track the emerald that Isaac had taken. "I should have taken the emerald then and there... then I wouldn't be needing to find it all over again..." Shadow said as he was about to jump to another building when he stopped at the sound of a loud boom, and the screams of people. Almost immediately Shadow's attention was turned to the source of the screaming. "What the hell is going on over there?" He said as he clenched his fists. For a moment he had a brief flashback of when Black Doom, and the Black Arms attacked his world... However Shadow shook his head as he took off running to the source in order to find out what is going on.

Comment

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

AS Rena and Ara ran deeper into the city, Isaac looked over to Lujuria and held out his hand.

"Ready to fly?", Isaac asked as he waited for her to grab his hand.

Longsword Runway - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

"Very well.", Daniel said to Raven as Lily put away her "Shock Sticks".
                          sigpic

Comment

Streets of Santa Cruz

The streets of the city were slowly turning into chaos. Police roadblocks being set up, but soon overrun by swarms of undead monstrosities. Big bloated zombies waddled by, worms seen trying to wriggle out through small holes in the creature's flesh. Giant amalgamations of flesh flipped cars and crushed smaller undead beneath it's feet as speedy specters zoomed ahead. The undead's numbers were growing, and fast.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Well I don't know what you guys are looking for, so I cannot answer that question." Phio sighed apologizingly.

"Well we need to wait for the mouse guide to get ready." Patchouli said, still basked in limelight where the mouse bowed to her as she crossed the desolate streets of the village.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

Lujuria looked up. She took his hand and smiled in laughter.

"That's gonna be your mainstay, huh? Alright, let's fly."

Youkai Mountain

Otori reached a certain level of the mountain where the Tengus would spot him if he weren't careful. He was breathless.

"*huff huff* Damn, am I really getting old? Gah... Damn, how am I gonna do this? Any further and I'd be trespassing..."

He got an idea. He took out his old bat -- now slightly rusted -- and whacked the side of the mountain.

"That should catch their attention."

Comment

Working...
                                X