X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Where will you live at?" Ran asked. "You may stay here as long as you need if you wish."

"Okay okay okay... so... these people called ACO... they want to kill Characters so they targeted us first. They took the technology from the ruins in the battle against the Devourer... started cloning him out of binary data... wait... ARGH It's so confusing!" Rumia contemplated.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Tengu Village

"I know that feel. Don't ask. We'd best go now."

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

"Thank you Ran. I really appreciate it. As for where I used to live, it was in this house, in the basement. The rest of the house was too badly damaged to fix, and it also deterred most people from coming inside.", Takoizu said to Ran.

Takoizu then turned her attention over to Rumia and spoke.

"The ACO targeted us first because they found us to be the largest threat. They wanted to make sure we wouldn't get in their way, so they tried to take out their biggest threat. They stole technology from the ruins of the Devourer's forces, copied him out of binary data after learning about him, and after failing to defeat us, they went for a Pyrrhic victory. The Devourer clones are their way of trying to keep up with us, but they will only make a few at a time, due to the energy requirements. They will most likely use their own brand of super soldier, humans-turned-Characters.", Takoizu answered to Rumia.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Yeesh, sounds apocalyptic." Rumia grimaced in disgust. If something is too morbid for Rumia, it probably isn't good for anyone. "So, we just tell you about suspicious people, right? What if we dispatch them ourselves? Would make things a lot easier."

Tengu Village - Gensokyo

"Alright. Momiji! I'm going out!" Aya shouted, to which Momiji ran in.

"What? You have all those paperworks involving the Tengu-Eientei railway construction!" Momiji objected.

"Give them to Hatate. She looked as if she had nothing to do anyway." Aya countered, to which Momiji sighed. Even if she wanted to prevent Aya from leaving so casually for protection purpose, she couldn't with a guest around.

"Alright, but at least fix your attire before you go." Momiji grumbled as she tidied Aya. "Look at you... How many times did I tell you never to expose your shoulders out? It makes your stature sloppy and frail."

"It doesn't help that the entire dress is 3 sizes larger than what I wear!"

"I'll have a tailor put to design you another attire."

"Good. Tell the tailor to make it contemporary."

"Yes, ma'am."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-06-2014, 03:36 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu thought about Rumia's idea for a moment. Surely, Rumia in her adult form would easily be able to destroy a squad of PALADIN members, but WRAITH would be more risky. Not only that, but if Rumia was in her child form, Takoizu doubted he could stand a chance. She could also tell that this future disgusted Rumia, as evidenced by the look on her face. It was clear that Rumia didn't like the ACO, a disposition towards them that Takoizu shared with her.

"True, except if you're dealing with WRAITH. They have some kind of toxin that eliminates one's abilities, rendering them as human for the most part. If it's PALADIN, you can do as you wish, just as long as you absolutely know what you're doing, and are willing to retreat if things get too overwhelming. They lost with their soldiers in my timeline, but that does not mean that they aren't a threat. They're armored and armed to the teeth, so be careful when dealing with them. Do not engage them when you're in your child form, because they might be able to overpower you. The reason I asked you to report it to me is so that I can either deal with it, or predict their plans. You can deal with them if you want, but I'll also need information from them. Just be sure to get it from them before killing them.", Takoizu said to Rumia.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Okay. Shall I relay that message to other residents of Gensokyo as well?" Rumia asked Takoizu as she finished her serving of the gyoza dumpling.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"That would be very helpful, thank you. I won't have to try and find every resident now. Just one more thing, tell the weaker Youkai not to engage any of the ACO. Tell them to report to me, in this house. We don't want them to get captured or killed.", Takoizu said to Rumia, eating a dumpling soon after speaking.
                sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Will do." Rumia nodded as she rose. "Alrighty, it's time for me to leave. Cirno must be worried."

"Going so soon? Do visit us again." Ran smiled warmly as Rumia bid farewell to Ran and Takoizu before leaving the house. The dark aura dissipated.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Goodbye.", Takoizu said to Rumia as she left.

Soon after Rumia left, Takoizu finished eating her dumplings and looked at Ran.

"Thank you for the food, Ran", Takoizu thanked Ran.

"So, do you have any questions for me?", Takoizu asked Ran, purposefully leaving the question open to any kind of question.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"If I did have questions, I wouldn't ask them." Ran announced, cleaning the plates. "From what I heard, the future as it happened wouldn't matter to us if we change the future. And that is all that matters."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Takoizu nodded at Ran and gave a light smile. At least now, Takoizu wouldn't need to worry about telling Ran all of the major events.

"True. If things go as planned, everyone should be fine.", Takoizu said to Ran as she relaxed back into the chair.
                        sigpic

Comment

Outside Yakumo Estate

"Now's my chance!"

Jack went onto the property. He found Takoizu. He decided once more to try and resolve things using words. He stood outside their window, waiting for her.

Comment

Takoizu continued to relax in the chair, not noticing that she was still being watched from the window behind her. So far, she had not gotten a good night's sleep for days, only taking naps when time permitted it. All her planning had a higher priority than her well-being. After all, the world was more important to her than herself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Banished library

"Well then, if everyone is ready, we must move, time is running" Sakuyamon spoke with determination to finish this task with the best results
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

She didn't notice him yet. That was good. Jack took a breath in. Then a breath out. He'll try a polite entrance. He NT'd to the front door and knocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X