Clear All

Yakumo Estate

"... S-stop it..."

She cannot change history.

"Stop it!"

She will not change history

"I... It's...

Stupid."

Jack drew his sword and returned to his offensive tone.

"I knew it was a fool idea to try and reason with the likes of you. Rest easy, because tomorrow, you had better watch your back."

With that, Jack began to walk to the exit.

Comment

Outside Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu knew that if she let Jack walk away, there would be no hope for her to convince him to let her change the future.

"Jack, wait. Why is it stupid?", Takoizu asked Jack as she began to follow him.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"I've given you a chance to rest up. I would take it if I were you." He said, ignoring her question.

Comment

"No Jack. You tell me what the problem is. You answer my questions. No problem like this has ever been solved by remaining silent.", Takoizu said as she quickly followed him from behind and placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to stop and talk to her.
          Last edited by S121; 01-07-2014, 05:05 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"... Why? Why do you follow me?"

Jack turned.

"I came from a version of the world that was made for me. I was made to put the world out of the darkness. You're destroying that world. You should be joining me in bringing that world out of darkness. So why do you stop me?"

Comment

"I follow you because I can see that you mean well. In some way, you're trying to do what you believe to be right.", Takoizu said to Jack as she looked him in the eyes.

"How do you plan on putting the world out of the darkness? Tell me what you plan on doing and we might be able to come up with something.", Takoizu added.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"... I... Don't know yet... But if you give me time..."

Jack was deep in thought. Maybe... Just maybe... She was

Immoral. Maybe the future will be better, but no one changes the future.

Jack held his head again in pain.

No one.

No one.

Comment

In this small amount of time, Takoizu saw that Jack wasn't evil or bad, just misguided. He wanted to do what was right, but there was something stopping him. It was clear Jack was suffering. She went from hating him to actually worrying about him, especially when he began to grip his head in pain. As Jack held his head in pain, Takoizu tried to talk to him to try and calm him down, to take his mind off his pain.

"Jack, What's wrong? Are you okay?", Takoizu asked Jack in a concerned tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

NO ONE MESSES WITH TIME.

NO ONE MESSES WITH SPACE.

NO ONE MESSES WITH REALITY.

IF SHE CANNOT HANDLE REALITY, HER TIME AND SPACE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

SAS COMPONENT 1: RESISTANCE ACTIVATED

Jack threw Takoizu's hand off of his shoulder.

"I will not let you change things! Not while I'm a man of honor. There is no changing your mind. There shall'nt be changing mine either. I'm sorry, but right now, you are a target of justice. Leave now, because tomorrow you will be hunted."

Jack took off running.

Comment

As soon as Jack began to run away from Takoizu, she quickly followed suit. Ther was something strange about Jack, and she was going to figure it out. Not only that, but he still had yet to answer her questionds. This entire time, he had been dodging them, refusing to consider the fact that maybe he was wrong. Thanks to her superior speed, she was able to quickly catch up to him.

"Is it honorable to let billions of people die when you have the power to stop it? Is it morally right? Just tell me.", Takoizu asked Jack as she ran beside him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I won't let you!"

He jumped and threw a flash grenade. He fired the bullet at the flash grenade, causing it to detonate before due time.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

As soon as the grenade left Jack's hands, Takoizu was able to identify what kind of grenade it was, and thanks to her reaction time, she was able to shut her eyes and slap her hands over her ears. This caused her to slow down her running speed, but she could still catch Jack. Takoizu heard a muffled pop and a faint high pitched tone as the grenade detonated, but thanks to her quick action, she was safe from its effects. After she removed her hands from her ears and opened her eyes, she could see that Jack was getting away. She was not going to give up so easily, not now. It was a shame that she left her helmet back at the Yakumo Estate, but it was too late to go back. Right now, she had to catch Jack and try to get through to him. If not, then she would come up with an alternative plan, one that would at least temporarily stop him from trying to stop her. As she caught back up to Jack, she asked another series of questions, taking care not to hit anything as she ran beside him.

"Do you think what I'm doing is morally wrong? If so, then do you think letting billions of people and an entire planet die when you have the power to save them is morally right? Would you let them all die?", Takoizu asked Jack as she ran beside him.
                          Last edited by S121; 01-07-2014, 10:35 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Have you even tried saving them first? Why must you do this when you can use your powers to save them? You could be a hero, you and I! Instead you choose to try time and space! You will not proceed with this!"

He then threw several smoke grenades in to the air and threw the pins at them with enough force to blow them up. With the smoke screen up, he began NT-ing to the side, straying off of the path he was on.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu kept running through the smoke, but when she looked to her side, she noticed that he was no longer beside her. The trees obscured her vision, so she did the only thing she could do at this point. Thinking quickly, Takoizu altered the boundary of nowhere and everywhere. Her ability to alter this particular boundary was sub-par compared to her mother, but at least she now knew where Jack was. As soon as she found his current location, Takoizu sprinted through as gap. As Jack continued to try and escape, a gap opened up right beside him and Takoizu came running out.

Takoizu was losing hope that she would be able to convince him to stop, and if she couldn't convince him, she knew he would be after her until she was dead. If that was the case, then perhaps she would have to "die".

"Do you even have a reason why billions of people have to die for your beliefs? Can you even comprehend the pain? TELL ME, WILL YOU!?", Takoizu asked Jack, shouting out her last question.
                              sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Ara, and Rena looked at Isaac, then back to each other before nodding. "Okay. I'll keep you covered from behind Isaac. Don't worry though. I'll still follow you." Rena said as she readied her bow as she ran up behind Isaac. She had her back turned towards him. As for Ara she went into Eun mode and took off running to keep up with Rena and Isaac. "I'll go on ahead a bit to make sure things are clear!" Ara said as she took off running towards the church.

Shadow who was still walking to the church notices Ara run by, followed by Isaac and Rena. As Isaac was walking by him Shadow turned to the man in armor. "So... looks like the chaos that ensued here has attracted you. I also sense the Chaos Emerald on you... so tell me... do you intend on using it?" Shadow asked Isaac as they kept walking.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-08-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X