X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon

Approaching the Landing Bay was Deimos's ship, stopping for a while.

A message was sent over the radio to the command center of the base.

"Is this landing bay open for everyone? I need to set down and do repairs on my ship, if people can even hear this." Deimos asked through the radio.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Celestora System - Alcyon - CY-044 - Landing Bay

The remaining bodyguard sighed when Runa asked about the chief. "I don't know. Nobody knows. One day he just shows up with some of the higher ups, and they say he's the new head of the place. To be honest I'm pretty damn scared of what he might do. Well ever since the incident in the mess hall last month." The Bodyguard replied as he walked towards the Freight Ship. "Now come on, I don't want him to wake up and see that you are holding him. He's not too fond of being touched by people he isn't familiar with.

Celestora System - Alcyon - CY-044 - Command Center

The Operators in the command center were working at their computers when they received a message from an unidentified craft outside the Landing Bay. The pilot of the ship was asking if he could land for repairs.

"The Landing Bay is open for all craft at the current moment. Though once you land you may be confronted by a few guards. Since you are within range though we have already logged your ship into the security database so you shouldn't get any problems. Just ask the nearest personnel for the Repair Drones when you land." Replied the operator to Deimos over the radio channel.

Comment

Alcyon

"I thank you for the offer of Repair Drones, but I sort of doubt they could fix my ship. I'll be landing now." Deimos replied.

The streamline ship entered the landing bay, setting down nicely and evenly. Deimos spun his chair around, and headed for the ship's exit in the back. The hatch lowered, Deimos stepping out, lighting a cigar with his finger. He put it at where his mouth would be if he had one.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Well, too bad, if he gets looney, this boy will have to deal with me" Runa spoke not bothered at all by carrying David towards the captain who was speaking with one of the crew

The shocked face the captain gave the engineer was so worth the mishaps during the trip. Runa put the still sleeping man on a crate in a seating position, then with a mischievious smile, she put David in the thinking position. Runa couldn't help but laugh at her work "Here is the chief of the colony"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bodyguard followed Runa and the unconscious Dave to see the captain. After Runa set Dave on the crate, and put him in a rather funny pose that seemed rather fitting. Seeing this the guard was about to start laughing, but he managed to hold back his laughter. Just then however Dave began to slouch forward until he fell off the crate with a loud thud, startling the guard in the process. Quickly the guard tried to help Dave up, but the chief of the colony shot up, surprisingly wide awake.

"GAH! I'M AWAKE! I could have swore my heart stopped for a second there... What day is it?" Dave responded as the guard just sighed at the sight.

"Chief you need to go see the captain of the supply ship now. There are some papers you need to sign among other things." The guard replied to Dave as the chief just stared at the bodyguard with a blank expression.

"Oh... Well where is the captain?"

Shortly after Deimos landed in the Landing Bay, a few Security Guards dressed in armor came up to the... man.

"Please identify yourself, and your complete reasoning as to why you are here traveler." One of the guards said to Deimos as the guard placed his hand on his gun's holster.

Meanwhile Bardock continued to lay down on the crane as he finally got tired of his resting place. He had enough rest lately, and since his injuries are mostly healed he jumped off the large crane and find someplace to begin training before he even thinks about finding a way off this planet. Though instead of falling like a rock, Bardock descended slowly as he used his body's natural Ki to help slow his descent. Thankfully for him most guards and workers were too busy with their work to even notice Bardock. Once he landed he cracked his neck a bit before he then began to leave the Landing Bay.

Comment

Landing Bay

"Well, I'm Deimos, and I needed to set down here to repair my ship. It's been drifting for.... quite a while, and the crystal's close to going bad." Deimos explained. "Now may I please get to work, or...?"

Comment

Runa wasn't surprised by Dave's strange reactions, she was used to all kinds of personalities with her multiple jobs "So the looney just got here with the title of chief? Looks like someone pulled some levers or just wanted to get rid of him" she spoke to the bodyguard not caring being heard at all

"I would be more worried about the unidentified man I told you about who was resting on the crane but now is nowhere to be seen"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bodyguard laughed at Runa's comment, while Dave seemed oblivious as he was too busy already trying to find the captain of the Freight Ship.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was the truth." The bodyguard remarked as he leaned against one of the crates. Though when Runa spoke up about the strange "unidentified man" the bodyguard shot up straight. "Did you say strange unidentified man? Mind telling me what he looked like? Because if it isn't someone within the Colony's database then we might have a security breach."

The guards looked at each other then back to Deimos. "Well we might be able to repair your ship, we will need to run some scans on it first before we can do anything. The scans can take from up to a few hours, up to a few days if depending on the type, age, and condition of the ship's components. In the meantime however you will be allowed to roam the rest of the colony's Residential Area. Any questions?"

Comment

Runa rubbed the back of her head trying to remember "I didn't see much of him, only the colors of hos armor, it was green on the upper half while what could be blue pants on the lower half" She pointed out

"But the oddest thing was how he jumped and landed safely, that man must have had some sort of gravity control boots or something because he jumped from the top of the crane and slowed his speed to the point of zero just less than a meter from the floor"

Spoiler:

Comment

Landing Bay

"Yes, actually. Do you have a bar around here?" Deimos asked. "Or must I make some good 'ol fashion moonshine?"

Comment

The Bodyguard listened to Runa's awfully vague description, but the armor sounded familiar.

"Oh... I might know who you are talking about. He's just the new guy. Only showed up not even a week ago. Found him all injured just laying down out in the snow... Had severe burns and scars all over his body, and his armor was almost blown to bits as well as some minor frostbite. Thankfully the doctors back in the Emergency Medical Bay managed treat the guy of most of his injuries, and the scientists back in the lab had repaired his armor. Weird armor design though... fits the guy well at least. Doesn't seem to restrict movement... When the guy woke up though he didn't say anything, just took his armor and haven't really said much. Still trying to get some info outta him, but no such luck. Gonna probably just wait and hope he speaks up."

"Well we do have a bar in the residential area. You really shouldn't miss it. Just go look for it, there is even a map in the transport tunnels. Just go to one of the Transport Tunnels and find the map. Should help you find whatever you're looking for." One of the guards replied as he gave a tip of the... helmet to Deimos before calling in some Repair Drones to begin working on Deimos's ship.

Celestora System - Alcyon - CY-044 - Transport Tunnel B

Meanwhile Bardock had left the Landing Bay, and entered the Transport Tunnel B. One out of 3 civilian transport tunnels that leads to the many sectors of the Colony.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...way-tunnel.jpg

Once in Transport Tunnel B, Bardock immediately began looking for the map of the place.

Comment

Landing Bay

"Mhm. Okay. But if those drones mess with my ship other than repairing it, you'll have a few less drones on your hands." Deimos stated before walking away, headed for the transport tunnels.

He arrived in Transport Tunnel B not too much later, and sotted the map quite easily, making his way over.

"Bar, bar, bar, now where would the bar be?" Deimos looked around on the map, spotting the residential district. "There she blows."

Comment

Landing Bay

"Oh well, just have to be alert for any other suspicious thing" Runa spoke activating her SMG and started walking around the landing bay, there were so many people doing their jobs, but the mass of living beings would also work as a distraction for a troublemaker ("Geez, I´m getting paranoid with this") she smiled with that thought.

The redhead decided to use the architecture as platforms to get on the roof, with the higher view, she had a better chance to see everything and have a tactical advantage.

Spoiler:

Comment

The bodyguard just sighed as he nodded his head to what Runa said, although he wasn't paying too much attention as he was now too focused on waiting for Dave to get back.

Alcyon - CY-044 - Transport Tunnel B

Finally after searching for a map Bardock finally found one, along with another fellow who was also looking at the map. Bardock did not pay too much attention to Deimos as he approached the map. Looking at the large map of the colony he began to see if there is any appropriate place to train, however his train of thought was broken as he felt and heard his stomach growl. Remembering that all he had to eat recently was just some bread and dried jerky, Bardock decided that it might be best to find a good place to eat. Upon looking at the map he figured that a good place to check would be the Residential Area. After all where there is people, there must be food.

The car both Deimos and Bardock would need to take is Transport Tunnel Car 2B, which should be arriving at the station within the next 15 minutes.

Comment

Transport Tunnel B

Deimos took a seat on one of the benches, pulling out a small datapad in his coatpocket.

"Oh, yeah. Might as well write a bit." Deimos tapped on the keys located at the bottom of the pad, writing up something quite quickly with the keys as his fingers danced along them.

Comment

Working...
                                X