X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcyon | Shrine of Seasons B3

Nycto gulped slightly as a long metallic claw gently gripped the corner in front of the group, and the main torso of the Guardian rounded the corner.
    Spoiler:

Parts of the face were missing, showing the mechanics inside along with dried blood splattered throughout, and the remainder of the body was being held together by parts similar to the torso which formed the majority of it's snake tail, which stretched back past many corners. Blades were riddled along the body as well as broken faces of previous guardians.

Entering the passageway it reared back as it scanned the group. A faint shimmer could be seen conforming to its body, signifying the charged barrier that protected it that was layered beyond what it should be.

"Meep!" Nycto faded into her shadow with only her head barely visible as she watched what the Guardian was about to do.

If anyone moved, the Guardian would let out a screech that would signal the randomization of the maze.

Comment

Alcyon | Shrine of Winter B3
      BGM: Dark Cloud OST: Emergency https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_-bTE24gU

Phenom gritted his teeth as the Guardian reared its head in front of the rest of the group.

"Everyone scatter! Separate its attention!" he yelled out.
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

As the Guardian reared it's ugly face, Bardock was nearly done charging his Ki. Even though he wasn't completely finished charging up, he was still ready to fire a Ki blast at the Guardian. However before he could he noticed a faint shimmer around it's body. Having still remembered Nycto's heads up about the Guardian's barriers, Bardock scowled as he quickly turned around to face Runa and Bryn. "Dammit! Normally I wouldn't follow someone's orders, but I'm actually beginning to think that fighting this thing head-on might not be the best idea! So I'm actually going to distract it! Now get ready!" Bardock said to Bryn and Runa as he took off flying down the hallway away from the Guardian, taking a quick turn around a random corner. To be honest he isn't actually afraid of fighting the guardian, nor is he afraid of getting lost in the labyrinth. After all he has Phenom up above giving directions. Right now he is just focused on begrudgingly following Phenom's command.

Thankfully as a Saiyan, his reaction time, ability of flight, and amount of Ki he had charged is allowing him to zoom through the labyrinth at a pretty steady speed, hoping to at least distract the Guardian from Runa and Bryn for the time being.

Comment

(Sporty for the painfully short post, but I need to post, whether my creativity allows me or not.)

Dark Rift Dua - Skies

John turned his head towards Morpheus when he had mentioned that there were multiple incidents similar to this. If that was the case, then just how far back did this galaxy's history go?

"Second incident? This has happened before?", John asked Morpheus.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Knowing that they already triggered the labyrinth trap, Runa and Bryn ran in different directions away from the Minotaur, the bioroid was prepared to make a mental map with the possible changes while Runa was firing a bullet on each turn she made to know where were possible triggers. The redhead then shouted "Be prepared for this place to be changed!"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dark Rift Dua - Skies

"In a sense, yes." Morpheus responded slowly. "The Phoenix Code was used twice before. The first time was by the precursor race, the Caeles. The second time was during the Arcain Revolt, which Cicero and Nero took a part of. The system was nearly activated at the beginning of the Inevitable Conclusion, but it was stopped by Aion." That's when he stopped and appeared very pensive as they approached a peculiar area where things appeared fractured, where space-time seemed to not be as it should. "And this is why these timelines are unstable. These are artifacts of the Beast of Time, disturbances in space and time. This will shorten our travel as it can lead straight to the tower." He led the group through the fractured space which, once they got through to the other side, brought them before the Obsidian Tower. "This is it. Now we just have to find a Fissure that leads back... Easier said than done."

Comment

Working...
              X