X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Munitions

Andrew had entered Marcus's shop after a brief walk, and when he entered he just stood there looking at Marcus with a blank stare... though Marcus wouldn't know that because of the gas mask covering Andrew's face. Yet when Marcus finally stopped humming and turned his attention to Andrew, the Hunter stepped up to the counter. Leaning on the counter Andrew spoke.

"I came here to buy a new gun. Got anything you would recommend for a sniper? And don't offer me a rifle. I already have one and it's in good condition. I just need something I can use in close range if these get nasty here on this planet. I'm looking for something reliable. If I recall you did, and still do sell the best weapons back Pandora or was it just Sanctuary right?"

Comment

Outside of LZ | Olympus

"Alright. Since you mentioned Talon, I need to find food for him. Can you go over to the foot of that mountain over there and examine some of those birds' droppings to find what they're eating?" Mordecai asked, pointing at the mountain. Based on the scenery, it didn't seem too far: about 10 minutes of walking or a few minutes of quick jog would be sufficient to reach the place. "Oh and be sure to note any hostile creatures in the area. I don't want to get caught with my pants down."

Marcus Munition | Scarlet Moon

"Fantastic! Let's see what we have in stock for you!" Marcus jovially smiled as he grabbed a set of three pistols and set them on the counter. The first one looked quite antique, like those guns you might see in an old Western movies. The second pistol was blocky, devoid of any aesthetic details. The third pistol looked very worn-out, with exposed bolts and screws.

"This first one is a Jakobs brand Widow Maker. As you know, every shot from Jakobs pack a huge punch! Not only that, this pistol fires as fast as you can pull the trigger, but you might struggle with the recoil." Marcus began laying down the details of each guns. "The second one here is a Tediore brand Slag Handgun. It has quite a fast reload speed, even for a pistol, and when you reload you can fire the gun like a grenade and the gun digistruct back on your hand!"

"Now this one..." Marcus grabbed the third gun in reminiscence. "I remember this one... I remember every gun I bought and sold. This was the very first gun I've ever used: a Bandit-made Incendiary Ass Beeter. They don't fire as fast as the aforementioned two, but look, see, it's a Jakobs barrel, so you KNOW it's going to leave a dent. Plus, the Bandit-made guns have huge magazine size so you don't have to worry about reloading too much. Also, it's incendiary, so you can really burn through those flesh quickly!"

"So... what will it be?" Marcus grinned, eager to take Andrew's money at the sight of it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Andrew looked down at the three guns that Marcus had set out on the counter, and listening to the description for each of them... Andrew was actually stumped on which to choose.

The first pistol, the Jakobs revolver... a pistol that can pack one hell of a punch, and can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger? That pistol did seem useful, and reliable... one he could see himself using. It does look like it could be a viable option. Though Andrew also didn't really seem to like it all too much, for he isn't a gun who has a fast trigger finger. He'd rather take time with each shot, and it looks like it would have some rather high recoil...

On the other hand the second gun did also seem to be a reliable, and even potentially viable option. A gun that has a steady fire rate, fast fire rate, sub-par damage, and can be thrown like a grenade when you run out of ammo and it will digistruct back into your hands? That actually sounded awesome. Picking up the handgun though he held it in his hand...

"This weapon feels a little uncomfortable to wield in my opinion... does sound like it could be a good weapon for me... but personal preference ya know?" Andrew spoke as he set the Tediore pistol back onto the counter.

Looking at the final weapon though, he was actually quite impressed with it. Picking it up he held it in his hands, and it felt comfortable to wield and from the sounds of it it does sound like a good weapon. Might not fire as fast as the other two pistols, but it seems to have a rather large clip size due to it being a Bandit made weapon and the Jakob's barrel would help with making it have higher damage... On top of that but it is also incendiary, and that could come in handy with the potential dangerous wildlife, or even people he might encounter on a scouting mission.

"How much for the Ass Beeter?"

Comment

"500 dollars!" Marcus announced. "I'll even throw in this Longbow, Explosive MIRV grenade mod for you, absolutely free! Why? So that you can always come buy guns from me, instead of some local gun-selling chump who probably doesn't even know the difference between a repeater and a dart gun!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Well ain't that just awesome." Andrew spoke as he took out 530 dollars out of his wallet. A little more than half of what he had in his wallet. "A little expensive, but that is a deal I just can't refuse. Here's your money. It was glad doing business with you. Whenever I need a new weapon I'll come straight to you." Andrew replied, sliding the 530 dollars along the counter and towards Marcus. "Keep the change."

Comment

Outside of LZ | Olympus

Looking again at the mountain, the blonde only nodded "A job is a job, just let me get some ranged weaponry, meleeing my way is awesome, but some guys and gals prefer a bullet in my head than a bat on my face" she commented heading to the weaponry arsenal

Diane was thinking on the best weapons she could use ("Maybe a pair of pistols and a SMG, a sniper rifle is good too, but shotgun always fuels adrenaline") she kept going like that until reaching Marcus' shop "Hello there Marcus, I need some weaponry for a treck to the mountain, what do you suggest me to use?" she asked already knowing the man was a bit pricy, but had great quality in his inventory
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Marcus Munitions | Scarlet Moon

"Pleasure doing business!" Marcus grinned gleefully as chump change fell into his pocket.

More customers were coming in, one by one. This time it was a large woman of proud posture.

"Welcome, customer!" Marcus performed his usual routine. "Trekking the mountains, you say? I have just a thing for you!"

Marcus reached into one of the larger boxes and pulled out an impressive assault rifle with checkered pattern across its gray body.

"Torgue brand, Thick Lance. Good explosive damage for destroying both boulders and local monsters in the way. Real accurate for an assault rifle, too, so you can use it in medium to long range effectively as well. But if you're really looking for those spot-on snipes..."

Marcus reached to an upper shelf and drew out a Russian-styled sniper rifle with skeletal stock.

"Vladof's Razrez Horrorshow. Deadly one, this. Hard to reload, but a large magazine capacity makes up for it. It fires pretty fast, and its' damage isn't too shabby either, so if any chance you find yourself swarmed with a lot of weak enemies, this gun'll keep you covered."

"Anything else you'd be interested?" Marcus beamed.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

The Thick Lance is perfect for crowd control, this one goes in the bag" Diana replied looking at the gun, with this, she had both a melee weapon and a medium ranged weapon, but there still was the long range situation.

"Hm.. does the sniper has a silencer with it? I wouldn´t like to scare the birds or bring a lot of attention" the blonde asked as she put both the money for the Torgue weapon and some for the sniper rifle "What can you offer me for silent actions?" she smiled at the weapons man
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Silencer..." Marcus looked around him. Within his vicinity, he did not find any sniper rifle with a built-in silencer. But those new batch...

"In my storage, there are these new plasma bows that can work for a silent weapon." Marcus said as he approached the door to his gun storage. "To be honest with you, I don't find bows and crossbows to be a real firearm, but they're effective, I guess. Now let's see about this door-"

Marcus pulled on the storage door handle, but it didn't budge.

"Eh, what? It's locked!" Marcus gasped in disbelief. No one could break into his shop: he lived and slept there... unless the thief entered the shop while Marcus went to get a drink at Moxxi's!

"Ho there, I think I may need to ask you a favor." Marcus sighed, trying to cheer himself up as he addressed Dane.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Noticing the sudden distress coming from Marcus, Diane walked towards the door and put her hand on the handle "Let me deal with whatever is in there, but just in case" she took her Ax and put it in front of her with the side facing her (I could revceive a bullet to the face, better a broken nose than a hole on the head") she thought using the ax as protection.

In a moment, the viking forced the door by kicking it with enough strength too break the hinges.

Spoiler:

Comment

The large iron door broke open, the collision point dented heavily. The gun storage was dark, but it was clear that someone trashed the place. With only a few leftover firearms left, the storage was pretty much empty.

"NOOOO, MY GUNS!" Marcus cried out in anguish. "I am going to find that skagsucker who stole my gun and shove a rocket launcher up his bumhole! No one steals from Marcus Kincaid and live!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Marcus Munitions | Scarlet Moon

Once Andrew had gotten a new weapon so he would be better prepared for the upcoming venture into the wilderness he put it away in his coat. Preparing to go visit Zed, then return to Scooter Andrew was about to start walking. However he stopped and turned back to Marcus's shop as he heard a loud crash of a door getting busted off it's hinges from inside. A little curious, and with not much else to do he decided to go back inside the shop to see what was going on. Only to see the well-built woman with Marcus, and the door busted down.

"What's going on in here?"

Comment

Looking a the source of the voice, Dane noticed it was the brooding guy, yet he asked a good question "Someone stole from Marcus right under our noses" she pointed to the almost empty storage room "Either this person had a large storage for such big collection of guns or there were many fast people"

The blonde ax user looked at Marcus "I trust you have some way to track your weapons like a tag or something because you are our main weapons and ammunition distributor" she asked the weapons man ("At least I got the rifle") she thought with relief

Spoiler:

Comment

"I do," Marcus said, his voice hinting that he is unsure of where Dane is going at. "But I don't see how that will help. Even if we pulled the location of the tracking device, the chump would be somewhere in the ship's vicinity, which would mean that we'll have to ask everyone in this damn ship if they have my guns or have seen them."

"We need to narrow down the search." Marcus came to a conclusion. "I think the best place to start would be Moxxi's. If you find my guns back, the assault rifle and a plasma bow of your choice will be free of charge."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Not even a day and jobs are stacking" Diane commented chuckling to herself "All right, Moxxi´s will be, just in case speak through the Echo if there is anything new about our weapons thief" she said heading with her new rifle. The blonde was glad that everything was in close proximity, so reaching the temptress wouldn´t be so hard ("Now, how did this person managed to store almost everything into his or her pockets.. it must be a rara or high quality storage unit")

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X