Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(24 hour rule people)

Moxxi´s bar

The blonde ax user wasn´t surprised to find drunkards on the bar´s entrance, she evaded the bodies of bad singing people and whatever those puddles lied on the ground until reaching the bar itself, which was completely clean in contrast of the outside. "No matter where we are, a drink will always be a drink" she commented sitting on a stool and waved at the seductress and owner of the place
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Moxxi's Bar | Scarlet Moon

Moxxi was a sight to behold, a jewel in the rough. In the midst of ragged and outright dirty Pandorians, Moxxi was the only one who managed to stay relatively clean, hygiene-wise. Her clothes were as seductive as ever, with a skin tight open shirt that left her cleavage exposed and a short skirt of same color as her shirt, all finished off with her signature hat.

"Why, hello there." Moxxi purred, her voice buttery and sweet, with a hint of tanginess behind. "Drinks will cost you little, but information, you have to pay a bit more for. What will it be?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Well then, I came here for some information" Dane replied while putting a good quantity of money in the tip jar "Our dear weapons distributor had a cleaning of his weapons´vault while he was enjoying a drink in your bar, do you know anything about this cleaning person?" she asked with a smile
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, somebody's been naughty, then." Moxxi chuckled as the money went into the tip jar. "Thanks for the tip, honey. Now, about the thief..."

"Plenty of people already left on their own to explore the land, but most of them grab a drink from me before they go. I remember a group of former bloodshot bandits carrying quite a sizable bag of loot. I asked them about it, and they claimed they were food supplies that they were carrying outside. You already know that the bandits live by lying and cheating, so that bag of loot they have might be those stolen guns. Judging by how long it has been, they must have left the rainforest by now."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Thinking on the situation, Dane now had two things to do, one was to see what the local bird used as food for Talon and the second one was to raid some bandits. This day was getting better with each minute.

"Well then, looks like I will go both hiking and scavenging from "unfortunate" explorers" the blonde answered putting some money in front of Moxxi "I´ll order a special drink, but after dealing with the job, see you then" she got up heading to the rain forest and later to the hills

Spoiler:

Comment

"Wait!" Moxxi stopped Dane in her tracks. "After you're done with your, ah, missions, can you spend a bit of time to check the vicinity and see where Giuseppe is? ...you know, the head chef, he told me that he'll be out to get some local ingredients but he hasn't come back. This... worries me, you see."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Still at the door, Dane looked back at Moxxi and thought about the chef "Big guy, great muscles, and ingredients on a belt tool?" she asked herself remembering the man on the ship "I´ll see what I can do, but for now I got to rearm this place before anything happens" the blonde nodded as she would look for the chef. It owuldn´t be too hard to find someone with those characteristics, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Moon LZ | Olympus

The joint was hopping, so to speak. Pandorians were busy with colonizing this new locations. A group of them were setting the supplies in a nice pile, while another team of them were setting up temporary tents to sleep in. A smaller and more rough-looking bunch were patrolling the area with their firearm drawn, guarding the area. To the north of the LZ stood a singular mountain, the destination of Dane's first mission with Mordecai, about 10 minutes of walking through the rainforest. Hopefully she would stumble upon those former bandits that stole Marcus' gun on her way too.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

En route to mountain

Again, the blonde headed to the wilderness, expecting either nothing like the first time or something since there were bandits with a good quantity of weaponry, but at least she had something to defend herself. The assault rifle felt good on her hands as she aimed from time to time to any odd sound ("Come on little fellas, I got a nice micro missile with your names") thought Diane.

The ax user would have prefered to make a frontal assault, but this was one of those occasions where stealth was a better tactic ("Let´s see what they have against nature"), with that, the viking used the flora of the forest to disguise herself with mud and leaves.

Spoiler:

Comment

Marcus Munitions | Scarlet Moon

Andrew just sighed and mumbled something unintelligible as he turned to make his way back out of the shop... again!

"I would help... but I have more important stuff to do than help find your guns. I'm pretty sure that girl you sent to Moxxi's can handle things." Andrew spoke as he simply, and carelessly waved to Marcus as he left the shop. After he left the shop he just shook his head and sighed before turning to make his way to Zed's.

Comment

En route to mountain

So far her search for the bandits and the hike to the mountain was too peaceful for the ax user, she imagined the bandits being trapped by some sort of giant fly eater ("Since we had giant monsters, why not giant devouring plants?") she thought ("It would be fun to be the wild gardener"). Dane kept going while marking some trees just in case she got lost in the forest, she could use the trees as landmarks because of their size or age that contrasted from the many other normal sized ones.

("Come on little fellas, I´m sure one of you made a slip or something while you hid around here") the blonde searched for any trace of human movement from broken branches or crushed flora.

Spoiler:

Comment

En route to Mountain | Olympus

There was an absolute silence in the rainforest as Dane stealthily moved around. Not a sign of bandit movement was seen within the forest... but that all changed once Dane exited the forest and saw the mountain in full.

The mountain itself was very tall: to the point that there was a snowcap forming at the top. The lower portion of the mountain was relatively well-vegetated, while the larger, middle portion of the mountain was rocky and arid. Upon coming to a closer contact with the mountain, Dane can see the winged figures clearly. The winged figures had the wings and the talons of a fierce hawk, but the rest of the body looked very human: like the mythical Greek creatures known as Harpies. Each of the Harpy had their unique feather colors: ranging from darkest of blacks to the purest of whites. The feathers unanimously grew bluer as it reached the talons of both the arms and legs, and covered the entirety of arms and legs, as well as the wings. All Harpies looked female, with very little feathers covering their breasts. Few Harpies held bladed knives with their hands, although the talons on their hands and legs enough would be considered a deadly weapon. The Harpies' hair were the same color as their body feathers, but were much finer than the aforementioned bodily coverings. All Harpies wore jeweled earrings and necklaces, with a few of them adorned with beautiful crowns.

Back to the ground, about a few yards away from Dane, laid several wet marks of the bandits' shoes prancing towards the mountain. Judging by the different types of the shoe marks, it was to be estimated that there are around 4, 5 bandits that is carrying Marcus' guns. However, considering how fresh the marks were, they are not too far up the mountain.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

En route to Mountain | Olympus

("Would you look at that, flying persons") Diane looked at the harpies and shivered noticing the claws and talons ("I can´t just walk in, they could be hostile to anyone or docile, but at the moment, evasion is a first). The blonde kept focusing on her track until noticing the fresh foot marks, she guesses there were from four to six bandits carrying the weapons and they kept going up the mountain.

("What are you guys trying to reach for?") she asked herself while following the trace.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

The initial hike up the mountain was a fair stroll. However, as the mountain grew less and less vegetated and the elevation rose, the hike began to grow steeper and steeper until the point each step up was a labor on its own.

Halfway up the mountain, resting on one of the few flat spots, were the ex-Bloodshots who stole Marcus' guns. There were six bandits, most who looked like nobodies, although one or two of them had impressive enough stature and equipment to be considered a badass.

"Hey, what are we gonna do now?" One of the less impressive looking bandit asked one of the badass, catching his breath in between.

"Don't ask me, you idiot. It's your fault those birds snatched the payload!" The badass shouted in an outrage.

The other badass put his hand on the angry badass bandit's shoulder to comfort him. "To be honest, it's really the fault of all of us."

"Yeah? Well how do we-" The original badass who was angered growled in discomfort, until the bandits realized they were being tailgated by someone. "Hey, let's kill that person! She looks like she has a lot of guns!"

"SEEEEEMEEEEEEEN!" A psycho who was with the group shouted as he sprinted forth, his buzzaxe whirling like a grinder of death while his bandit companions began to take cover as they took pot shots with their pistols, submachine guns, and shotguns.

Dr. Zed's Temporary Clinic | Scarlet Moon

As Andrew entered Dr. Zed's makeshift clinic, the doctor was in, as they say. However, his surgery method is quite... controversial.

As the patient wiggled around in the surgery bed uneasily, the doctor was getting ready for operation with his mask on and his gloves clean. His eyes were like a hawk's, cold and analytic, as he grabbed a syringe full of mysterious, red solution.

"S- sir, is that really safe? I'm having a second thought about this operation." The patient whimpered but the doctor heeded no mind to it as he prepared for the surgery.

"I'm gonna give you your anesthetics first." The doctor muttered as he poised to strike the patient with the syringe. "Brace yourself, it might sting a bit."

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

"Man this mountain is getting better and better" Diane commented to herself as she was hiking her way towards the possible location of the bandits, she was enjoying the process until she heard some conmotion above her. The blonde noticed the bandits arguing with each other about some birds snatching their payload ("Maybe the harpies stole their weapns?") she thought.

Suddenly they all noticed her and started firing, Dane took her rifle while using a rock as a cover, one of the bandits was coming towards her downhill "Oh poor bastard.. did no one told you that running her would cause accidents?" she teased him as she fired the TORGUE bullets at his leg, while the damage would probably destroy the limb, her idea was better since gravity would do the job of making the psychopath roll all the way to the base of the mountain and surely die in the process.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X