Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD
    But of course.

I just might make a third character to interact with yours.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Now this will be interesting.

I like the idea behind this character. She's something unique.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT MISSING TWO APPS NOW >.< I am a horrible person...

Anyways...

@ Wriggle
        Well, I see no problem with it. Not that I'd just wipe her from existence if I didn't approve.

ACCEPTED

@ TRXD
        Brilliant, a solid corrupt! But there's one problem...

NO LOLITAS ALLOWED!!!

lol gotcha didn't I? Actually, you're

ACCEPTED

And as a matter of fact, feel free to do what TR did and give your character a title. It lets them stick out as characters in a world rather than simply characters in an rp.

Comment

Basic details are in for my main two characters that I intend on using.
          Will add in more as I get feedback on what is needed as I'm slightly uncertain about how to set these up.

Name of Character: Joeseph "Hawkeye" Chetwyn
          Spoiler:

Appearance:
          Spoiler:
          This without the eyepatch...because depth perception is important for pilots.

Faction: DCERT - (U.S. Air Force Mercenary - Ace Pilot - 8 confirmed - 1 probable victory)

Base Corruptivity Level: 36

Biography:
          He is an ace pilot and is also strong both physically and mentally. He takes an optimistic attitude towards any situation and tends to keep even the darkest moods cheerful, despite his own internal turmoil.
          He cares for his sister, Terrisa, though he is afraid for her safety whenever she flies out with him. He also is trying to keep himself mentally calm should he meet the one who killed his wingman, for his sake and his sister's.

"Why do I fight? To avenge the fallen; to finish what they started so that they didn't die in vain."
          "For my wingman and all those that have perished in this chaos, I will finish this."

Currently he flies for the U.S. Air Force. His preferred aircraft is a recovered and modified MiG-31 BM "Foxhound".
          Spoiler:

As well as a F/A-18F "Super Hornet"
          Spoiler:

Personality:Headstrong at times, and always tries to make light of things. Most likely to disregard his own personal safety.

Reason you're in that faction: He's working for the U.S. Air Force. What they tell him to do, he does. Though he will often disobey some orders depending on what he believes.

Name of Character: Terrisa "Hawkeye" Chetwyn
          Spoiler:

Appearance:
          Spoiler:
          Instead of just case cutters, mechanic tools.

Faction: DCERT/ Psyche(?) - (U.S. Air Force Mercenary - Mechanic and Weapon Systems Officer (WSO))

Base Corruptivity Level: 10

Biography:

Younger sister of Joe. She is often naive and will befriend anyone she deems in need of her help. As a skilled mechanic, she maintains her brother's Fighter and if it is a craft that requires a Copilot or WSO, she will fly with him during missions.

She considers her close friends as family.

"I believe that one day there will be no more bloodshed. I believe killing is wrong but... At the same time I understand why we have to; Because sometimes there's just not enough time to stop someone from killing those we want to protect... yet in the end... I think it's unfair."

She often crews the WSO position of her brother's preferred MiG-31 BM and F/A-18F. She also was responsible for the modifications done to both aircraft.

Personality: Naive and cheerful. Most likely to throw a wrench at whoever upsets her.

Reason you're in that faction: She remains with her brother so whatever affiliation he has, she has.

Name of Character: Suzy "Black Lotus" Fiorella
          Spoiler:

Appearance:
          Spoiler:

Faction: Corrupt (Ace Pilot - 11 Confirmed victories)

Base Corruptivity Level: 72

Biography:
          "Black Lotus" is a pilot with tremendous skill in aerial combat. She had been trained by her mentor alongside another disciple. She and the other student worked together almost perfectly, improving quickly under their instructor's guidance.
          However there came a point when both "Lotus," as she was called by her instructor, and the other student felt as though they were being held back. One day, "Lotus" woke up from a coma to find a gun in her hand and her mentor dead. At first she didn't think she did do it, yet she couldn't deny the memories that came forward; the memories of her pulling the trigger. She could barely remember it but she believed she had indeed killed her instructor after possibly being enraged. She fled, getting into her fighter and flying away from the scene.

As she flew away, she felt terrified as she had just killed someone, yet at the same time she was elated that she was no longer being held back by her mentor.

Some time had passed, she became a ruthless mercenary pilot for the Corrupt, raking in victory upon victory. She changed her callsign to "Black Lotus."
          "The pure flower... the Lotus... Even it can be painted black, much like my heart."

She flies the F-35A "Lightning II"

Personality: Manipulative and she speaks often in childish ways. Cunning and always ready to incite people into lashing out with anger just to try and make them "slip."

Reason you're in that faction: She feels that it's the only option for her now.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-16-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Well done, Cucoo. I DEEPLY apologize that I couldn't get here sooner. In any case,

ACCEPTED

@Kristia
            Well, thing is, the show doesn't start until nine, and that time hasn't come just yet, so I'm laying low. For now.

Comment

ok, but still, you could post about anything.. you know? just to keep the story flowing
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
                I am so sorry I could not respond to this sooner ^^;

In any case, I have an idea. Just hold.

@ Corruptioneers
                Kristia brought up an interesting idea and I am for it. Now she didn't say it outright, so I will.

NEUTRAL GROUND

These are parts of town protected and used by both the corrupt and the DCERT without risk of a fight. If a fight were to break out in one of these places, be prepared for a sh*tstorm of both DCERT AND corrupts jumping the attacker. These include for now:

The Library

The Performance Hall (theatre)

That's it for now. Any more suggestions can be offered.

Comment

Aaaaa

Wonder I might need 4 characters to do what I want to do but I can only make 3 aaaaa
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Hmm... well, I'll need to see the chara. If it's important enough, I'll allow it. How can I determine that? By seeing it. Or if it's NPC. So fire away.

Comment

FUCK I realized that in my last few posts I had mistakenly called Drake as Andrew!!! SH*T! Fixing those typos.

Comment

lol you're not the only one. I accidentally called Austin Allen several times ^^;

Comment

Working...
                        X