• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know who else is called Rose?
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Quick question. Where IS Valhalla in the world? Just need it for a bio for who i'm working on.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So a strange train of thought later led to me to starting to gut Rose and replace her with a bubble.
        To explain, Rose had a bubbly personality... So instead of that, why not say she is a bubble being that looks like a human girl? That would allow for some... Varying proportions jokes.
        In addition her greatest weakness would be needles. So maybe she can't be killed, but she can be deflated... Imean defeated.

Comment

I can tell you right now, my dude, whoever I come up with, is going to be a skirt flipping madman

Comment

Demographics:
            Spoiler:

Name: Drake Jones Randall III (the 3rd Drake Jones Randall in his family.)

Appearance:
            Spoiler:

That is the outfit he wears complete with a set of white dress shoes and black wool socks (yes he also has a tendency to carry around a black cane and white top-hat.)
            He stands at 6ft 1.
            He also has a monocle in his coat pocket that he sometimes wears, and sometimes doesn't.

Biography:

Drake Jones Randall the Third. A young man to the Randall family, and a foreigner from across the seas and has recently came to Valhalla along with his butler and father (his mother got a divorce and decided to stay back at their old home. Thankfully his father won and managed to keep everything.)

The whole reason as to why they moved to Valhalla was that after the recent divorce of his parents, Drake's father had decided that it would be a good idea to move to a new place for a new start. However there was a problem... his father did not know where to move to! It took about a few months before Drake himself had gotten an idea. What he did was he had gathered his father, and beloved butler to the family room of which he revealed his project. A large map of the glove on a large piece of wood. His idea involved darts. He gave his father a three darts to toss at the map, and wherever the dart landed, they would move to. Thankfully money wasn't a problem for them. So wherever the dart landed (as long as the place the dart landed on was a city or even a small town), they would move to.

His father was initially against the idea of this little game, but after throwing the first two darts and them ended up landing on places where there was no signs of life (usually deserts or mountains.) His father was about to give up and yell at his son for such a stupid idea before he finally threw the final dart... where it landed was on a city by the name of Valhalla. An interesting place. A city where people of all different races came to to live. It actually seemed like a rather nice, and interesting place. Almost immediately his father had put in plans to build a new mansion in the residential area in the city. One just large enough for him, his father, and his butler (along with several dozen bedrooms, three baths, a large kitchen pretty much built for a small crew of cooks, and several other commodities in the mansion.

That was three years ago, and finally after three long years the mansion was completed thanks to a very hard working construction crew. Recently and by recently I mean a month ago, Drake's family had moved into the mansion. Drake having had skipped a year of highschool due to various... things, is now enrolled into the local highschool of the city. Him, his father, and butler are still unpacking boxes. Yet they are quite happy with what they have seen in the city so far.

Drake however has been taking notice of some things that just seem odd in the city. Mostly he has been hearing talk of the large amount of deaths in the city despite its low crime rate. He has even been looking into it, but so far has found nothing interesting.

Personality and Traits:

Best described as being well-mannered, polite to his superiors, but generally a manipulative young man who loves to play literal games with people. So much so that he usually carries a deck of cards, some 6 sided dice, and a few other things. These games are usually quite odd, but not off-the-walls odd. Though he tends to play these games with people, and will make some pretty outrageous bets (like say he bets that if he wins, he gets a free lunch courtesy of the loser. However if he loses, he has to walk around the city in his underwear.) Let's just say that luck is not on his side with these games. He tends to challenge people to these games when he gives people a choice of something, but usually well add some sort of strange wager.

Thankfully he is a person who DOES NOT condone cheating in any form. As such he actually is quite legitimate with these games. No tricks up his sleeves at all. He genuinely likes to play things fairly.

Other than that he is a manipulative bastard who likes to try and get others to do things for him. He also tries to weasel his way out of trouble. As such whenever he does lose his games, he will try and get out of his bet (with varying results.)

Another odd quirk with him his that he HATES getting his clothes dirty (mostly because he prefers outfits with lots of white, and as such stains tend to show) despite he himself not caring if he gets filthy (meaning he can get mud or blood on his skin and would not care, however if anything stains his outfit he will lose his shit.) The second his outfit gets filthy, he tends to go into a blind rage before becoming quite saddened.

Powers:

Strength: 11
            Agility: 9
            Intelligence: 9.5
            Special: 14

In terms of normal physical capabilities, he is quite fit. He does some standard exercises to stay in shape, however he has taken up fencing several years ago, and ever since he has loved fencing. So I'd say he stays in shape quite well.

His Soulbound is well... a rapier.
            Spoiler:

The effects of the Rapier is that it can create a clone of Drake. This clone though, despite looking completely real, is more like a hologram. It can follow Drake's orders. He can create a total of 3 clones (thus making it look like there are 4 of him in total.)

These clones are mostly useful for deception and distraction. However the clones can only stay active for about 5 minutes before fading. That is with one clone though. With each extra clone, a minute is taken from the timer. So with all 3 clones active, he will only be able to keep them up for 2 minutes. They also will completely vanish if something goes clean through them (someone throws a rock at a clone and it will vanish), so they really are meant for deception.

Miscellaneous notes:

He has a love for bitter foods, and hates anything sweet, spicy, or sour.

((possible stuff will be coming to these notes.))

Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-29-2015, 03:28 AM.

Comment

@Kilel
              That man will go well with Karuna.

@Mima
              Valhalla is located in a fictional country near Korea and Japan. All subcultures and things of that nature are known in Valhalla.

@Soupstick
              Fun!

Accepted
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggs, bubble girl, thoughts?

Comment

Depends. If she's just bubbly without explanation, then she doesn't have depth in character.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

No. She is literally a bubble. A bubble of... Some sort of flesh and muscle that doesn't work with the normal laws of physics.

Comment

Um, I wasn't really thinking of monster girls in this RP... :/
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

...uh...if I were to throw in concepts... She's a good omen?

Comment

As long as she's cool with her skirt being flipped

Comment

Better question is, would your character be fine with the explosive force of airbag boobs to the face? Or worse, the lunar lander.

Yes. The bubble butt would be real.

sorry, not sorry.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                              I'd like a proper, dedicated app suggesting a concept for the RP.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Another question, more clarification than anything. About the threat levels, you said to put them in the apps, yet with your show one, it's not there. What would be an average for a Prophet? You said for Omens, yeah, but never gave an example for the Prophets..

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X