Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't the two of you think you need to slooow down some so others can post and catch up to your time?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

actually zekai me and her kinda fell behind since i was busy with making sanctuary so think of it as making up for lost time

Comment

Oh, ok. It just seemed like you was ahead cause of all the posting.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I don´t mind waiting, the story for Sanctuary is great and is well made, also I laughed at the TLDR version of the fourth Era "However they fuck up and one off the books gets stolen". That sounds perfect no matter how you look at it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, if Wriggle doesn't post for Admin's Office today, I'm going to take control of the NPC so I can continue.

Comment

And then the moment Zekai touched the controls of the NPC, Wriggle´s secret guard appeared and pointed at him.. EVILLY!!
              http://i.cdn.turner.com/asfix/reposi...g_ep044_03.jpg

(I think I got something tonight lol)
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Got something? Do I even want to ask?

Comment

@Kristia
                  No, he just stares menacingly

@Zekai
                  You can go ahead and take control of the staff in administrator's office.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I just need to catch up on reading, I started to loss track where Mira and Misaki were in the shower.

Comment

I´m quite happy for some reason, that or the heat of summer´s hottest 4 weeks fried my brain today

Spoiler:

Comment

I say brain fried.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                          @Kristia
                          No, he just stares menacingly

And then throws bombs which may or may not explode.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle whenever Misaka overreacts to something

Comment

Misaka will understand when she gets to know the pinkette better

Spoiler:

Comment

How just think it's funny how different their reactions are.

Comment

Working...
                                X