X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, right. I forgot to do that.

Keep in mind that the threat level on the NPCs are higher than average because of their weapons.

Average human has the overall threat level of 2. (STR 4, AGI 3, INT 1, SPCL 0)

This number jumps to average of 10 when you become a Prophet for the first time. (STR 10, AGI 8, INT 15, SPCL 7 on average)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggs

I'll try... But just to say what I'm thinking: She was terrible at being a bad omen, lacking the strength to kill someone and lacking the proper digestive system to eat anyone as well as being thwarted by sharp pointy objects. So she was banished for being too bubbly. That's all I got so far and no real idea how to go from there.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-28-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Ah, right. I forgot to do that.

Keep in mind that the threat level on the NPCs are higher than average because of their weapons.

Average human has the overall threat level of 2. (STR 4, AGI 3, INT 1, SPCL 0)

This number jumps to average of 10 when you become a Prophet for the first time. (STR 10, AGI 8, INT 15, SPCL 7 on average)
        So do we list their current threat level or when they become prophets?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

When they become prophets, yes. Keep in mind that number will constantly change throughout the story.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I´m dumping these images for the app so I don´t forget them.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150330201908

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../CatsClaws.png

http://static.zerochan.net/Megurine....ll.1138397.jpg

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=15237837
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Those last two images don't really need to exist, given the RP's aim @_@
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Here be the app.

Name: Koishi Komeiji

Appearance:
                Spoiler:
                Without the third eye, of course.

Biography: Koishi was always independent, from when she could first walk, she always explored her parent's house, located on the coast of Japan. She was mainly home-schooled up until she was 14, at which point her mother and father had a divorce. After fighting in court after who kept Koishi, it was perhaps too late, as Koishi had up and left after getting bored of their bickering and the courtroom. She'd learned enough anyways, she'd thought. So, she began travelling, hitchhiking, and other means of travel to get from place to place, doing odd-jobs for various people, getting enough money to get by. Usually living in motels and other cheap places.

A few years have passed since then, and she's arrived in Valhalla a few days ago, and has started taking up her odd jobs as she usually does, as she lives from a local motel.

Personality and Traits: Koishi's quite spontaneous and random, sometimes changing topics on the fly when in a conversation or sounding completely insane. She's actually fairly smart however, on account of her home-schooling and general street-smarts she's picked up along the way. That doesn't stop her fairly childish demeanour, however. She's not one to start a conversation, but will happily join in one.

She has a habit of stumbling into things, usually through overhearing conversations one shouldn't usually be hearing. On a similar note, through her wandering and exploration, she also occasionally finds herself in otherwise retricted areas, or just weird places in general.

Powers/Skills: Koishi's pretty agile, as she walks and runs most places, and knows some parkour from her wandering into and on top of various abandoned places. She's decent at a lot of jobs, due to her taking up odd jobs for people to keep herself having money.

Koishi's main Soulbound (when she gets one, that is) is her hat. It will gain her (and the hat) several abilities. For one, it can be used as a storage device, able to fit a lot of things (as long as it can fit through the inside of the hat, that is.) It also won't fall off her head unless she purposefully takes it off. When worn, it also makes her more agile and gives her more strength in her arms.

One of it's main abilities is to alter other's perceptions. Make people see things which aren't there, obscure herself or others from view, make them see fake versions of herself or others, the list goes on. It's main offensive ability it has is that it can be used as a weapon. When thrown it acts like a very fast boomerang, with the brim becoming the strength of razor sharp steel. It can be used to hit people in melee range too, with the same effect (though a bit hard to use like that, considering the shape.) And the fact that Koishi doesn't want too much blood on her clothes.) For larger foes (or shading purposes), the brim of the hat can be extended.

When she first becomes a prophet, her threat level will be 11. STR 8, AGL 10, INT 16 SPCL 7

Miscellaneous notes: Random facts about this version of Koishi, go!

Koishi likes cinnamon. A lot. Especially Snickerdoodles.

Koishi's usually out of the loop in most things. Doesn't care about that kind of stuff unless it's cool.

She wears bloomers. Mainly because she didn't used to wear anything under there, and that combined with climbing up to weird places makes you start thinking about common courtesy of those below. Especially if they start taking pictures. Or yelling. Or police. (Also, she thinks they're comfy and easy to wear.)

She likes chucking things at other things. She doesn't know why. She's pretty good at skipping stones and throwing a ball, though.

She's pretty short. People sometime question how old she is.

After hearing the name of the town, she hopes there's a viking somewhere. She wants his/her's hat.

Music
                Spoiler:

Here's music for general stuff.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5enBiSZf1k

And here's music for battle.

Last edited by Koishi; 09-11-2015, 07:27 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Image is borken~
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Mirabelle "Mira" Banner

Appearance:
                    normal appearance

Usual Clothing (plus a gray jacket)

And she always have bandages on her hands and arms (you will know why in the bio and power part)

Biography: Mirabelle was born in Valhalla and had a rather active childhood with her parents since her mother was a wrestler and her father was physical trainer, so the pinkette kept was introduced to many things from her parents´ lifestyles, be it going on practices, climbing, boxing, and so on with different subjects. Some would think such training would make the girl a rule follower or something similar, but it was pretty much the opposite do to how her household actually was. The family lived an easy going life and Mira inherited her mother´s no nonsense attitude and her father´s optimism, making an odd rebellious mixed personality. Mirabelle went through school wnjoying the subjects the students in the different clubs, but her mood could do a 180* degree if someone bothered her, with the consequence of having a fist to the face id the person being a harassing idiot.

So here she is, living by herself since her parents went on a tournament tour. Not a difficult thing with her savings, going to school, training having fun with friends and buying groceries, a pretty normal routine. Yet there was this odd feeling on the back of the pinkette´s mind, something that could be a bad situation.

Personality and Traits:As the bio says, Mirabelle is like two persons inside one, she can be your optimistic and awesome friend, or she can be a serious fighter who wouldn´t care if a punch or kick hurts you. She lives by enjoying the present, knowing that things can change in the recent future. As for quirks, there is the double personality in the girl´s mind as also the joy for exciting things (like a berserk)

Powers: The pinkette is a physical person, she will rely on her abilities to deal with the situation, sometimes to the point of ignoring rational thoughts, which would tend to get her hurt even though the brawler wouldn´t feel the pain due to the excitement of the situation. Her will is also a great asset for dealing with problems, it can be an important element when things are in a dark mood.
                    Overall threat level: 10.5
                    Strength: 15
                    Agility: 13
                    Intelligence: 7
                    Special: 7

Her soulbound are a set of power gloves that super-charge her physical abilities, making what a normal punch from the average human multiplied by hundreds. While her running speed isn´t that elevated, her reflexes are upgraded in excellence, making the brawler be prepared for the oncoming attacks in less than a tenth of a second.

Since it is the power that goes to the highest, Mirabelle´s punch could destroy concrete with ease or create shock waves to make her targets lose balance. Her combat style is close ranged at best, while secondary abilities can be used in mid range by shock wave or by hurling something at the target.

Miscellaneous notes: Mirabelle loves to eat ramen, mostly the instant version since it is easy to be made and eat. Due to the active life she had with her family, they used to eat fast to keep going, thus buying instant food, and one of them was ramen.

A curious part of the brawler is that she enjoys reading, something that her friends would find shocking to see due to her personality, but she sometimes can be found in the school´s library, with glasses.
                    Last edited by Kristia; 07-29-2015, 01:30 AM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The threat level are a bit too high for who will just become a Prophet. It takes either years of practice or natural genius to gain 50 in Strength. Heck, Verrickt, the leader NPC, will have Strength of 48; and he's been a Prophet for 60 years.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Uuuuuuuuuh given the average threat level is like 10... I think 27 would be waaaaaaaay too high

Comment

I just edited the power level, I think since she would be a berserk, she would have a lot of strength, but with the drawback of ignoring pain and not being that rational. Or what would you suggest?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'd rather have you post the level of when she's not berserk. Ish not fair to have someone with a threat level of 40s on their first mission, would it?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

you barely nerfed her, Kristia.

I make a habit out of making OP characters and my dude's about to have a threat level of no greater than 12, no less than 9.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Image is borken~
                                How about now?

Comment

Working...
                                X