• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    @Tewi
    Another victim of Karuna's harassments >:3

Accepted
    You just accepted an unfinished app with the gender listed as mayonnaise. best GM 2015 :^)

Comment

Wait

Mayonnaise is not a gender?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I guess I'll have some separate characters from the NPCs as well.

Spoiler: Ikazuchi Yukimura

Demographics:
        Name: Ikazuchi Yukimura

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 145 cm (4’ 9.1”)
        Weight: 36 kg (79.37 lb)
        Hair Color: Light brown
        Eye Color: Light brown

Ikazuchi keeps her hair at her shoulder level, with a red hair clip holding her particularly long bangs aside. She rarely changes her hairstyle, although she trims her hair to keep them from becoming too long or messy once a week.

Ikazuchi wears children's clothes and petite wears because that's the only thing that fits her body. Others are too large for her body frame.

Biography:

Ikazuchi was born in the port city of Uraga, Japan, from a family that owned a motel for commuters from Yokohama to Tokyo and vice versa. Growing up, she was tasked with helping out in the motel, such as carrying fresh towels and things to customers who asked for room service. Eventually, Ikazuchi was loved by the motel guests and became the mascot of the motel.

When Ikazuchi became 12, she was struck with a terrible illness. She had a terrible fever, her body constantly aching all around, and could not get out of bed. Worried parents took her from hospital to hospital, but no one could determine why she was having those symptoms until a doctor from America came over to their motel to examine Ikazuchi. He diagnosed that Ikazuchi was afflicted with Aging Inhibition Syndrome, where the diseased stops maturing physically, although she still ages mentally and emotionally. It's not anything fatal; the fever and pain will only last for a week or two before dissipating, but she will mostly likely stay as a 12 year old girl until her death.

So Ikazuchi continued living for the next 40 years as a 12 year old girl. She met a man named Kudo Yukimura who genuinely loved her even with her condition, got married, and had a single kid: a boy named Kaito. She couldn't be a happier person and, even when Kudo was taken by Death a few years ago, Ikazuchi still live faithfully in the city of Valhalla, where they first met each other.

Personality and Traits:

Ikazuchi is very motherly. She encourages and cares for everyone, even though her outward appearance makes people believe they should be taking care of Ikazuchi instead. She doesn't like it when his son addresses her in a cute way or doesn't tell her about what troubles him, and constantly strives to lift his mood so that he can rely on her more.

Powers:

Overall Threat Level: 0.75

Strength: 1
        Agility: 2
        Intelligence: 0
        Special: 0

Ikazuchi is a support character for Kaito; she is not going to be a Prophet in this RP.

Because she was locked into the body of a 12 year old girl, she is not very fast nor very strong. She has no knowledge of the Omen whatsoever, and she doesn't possess any potential inside her for special powers.

Miscellaneous notes:

Ikazuchi lives with Kaito, SUSTIC's character. Even though she is the older one, Kaito casually refers to her as Ikazuchi-chan or just Ikazuchi. Similarly, when the two go outside, people think Kaito is Ikazuchi's father, when in reality it's the opposite.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-07-2015, 02:52 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I have a question regarding the power rating.

How much would "1" measure as, and how much increase is there between each number?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wrigg
            That character makes me think of that Benjamin Button movie yet it's completely different. I haven't thought of that movie in years. It was so BORING.
            Last edited by Koishi; 07-29-2015, 05:30 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Pringles
              As I said in the Omen portion of the OP, the exact quantitative scale of the four categories are not known. We just know that
              1. Higher the better
              2. The number scales up logarithmically: takes a lot more strength to go up from 40 to 41 than it is to go up from 10 to 11

@Mima
              Kek
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

still can't find a picture and the worst part is I don't even know what I'm really looking for.
                If anyone knows anything that matches large chested Air reserve tanks, lack of possible pointy objects in outfit, and a look on her face that just says "Bubble" then that would be wonderful.
                If nothing comes up then I'll just be blah and not bother with this, because I can't really think of anything else good.

Comment

@Cucoo

Here's a few.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...2425733809.jpg
                  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5aad2ba3bc.jpg
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@wiggles: last thing i need to finish o n the app thingy is powers that Misaka will have if she ever becomes a profit. i sent you a pm cause i has some questions.

Comment

>profit
                      Kek
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@S1

ok what did you use to find those?
                        Anyway, thanks, now I think I know how I can piece together the appearance for her. I have an idea now.
                        ...and maybe when she's human looking she will have a vocabulary greater than "Bubbles" used as noun, verb, adverb, and adjective

Comment

I was about to suggest SCP 999's humanized version but k
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

app ish finished balance is restored to the earth

Edit: also added a threat level for once she becomes a profit!
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-29-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

All I did was look up "bubble monster girl" on the Google image search.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh geez
                                Ok that's my cue to actually get good night's sleep. I'm not searching for the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X