Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit: sorry sustic i started posting before you reserved that post so i didn't see ^^: i'll change the last bit if it conflicts with what you were planning

edit: also zekai i gave everyone that i approved the ok to post since it was their first characters and no one else was approving. from here on out any character will need 2 accepts thought.

edit2: also thank you for reading and accepting the apps
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-05-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Guilty as charged. Ban me. :^)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

read Zekai's app. i'll approve it for now but try to finish before we get too far alonng in the story. feel free to post in the IC if you want too

Comment

I made some edit to the bio.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Everyon: ok so i made a big fat booboo in the first era by not giving Elves a home biome and instead giving their biome to the yaju who were supposed to live in the jungle. sooo please excuse my horrible stupidity and let me know if this error messes up any of you apps and i'll try my best to fix it. going to correct the first era now kthnxbye

Comment

............ I didn't even noticed that.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I didn't think it would mess with anyones plans but i wanted to make sure so noo one got confused

Comment

Name: Molack

Race: Orc

Bio: (Optional)

Abilities if any: Master Blacksmith

Gear if any: A hammer which he uses for pounding metal and a vast collection of weapons he's crafted over the years.

Appearance:

Personality: Very kind and old fashion. He honors the old ways and has a natural dislike for change. This includes advancements in magic alchemy or technology.

Character connections: He adopted Zena at the age of 9 making him her father.

Notes: Totally didn't just poop this out so i could have a character to interact with Zero. nope defiantly not the reason *whistles*

Comment

You didn't have to make an NPC app just to interact with my OC, could've just made a post.

Comment

nah making him was on my to do list anyway. that just gave me an excuse to actually do it. anyway i posted for you

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Galmaar Redrock

Race and sub race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Orc Shamans are the gifted individuals who are able to see, identify, and hear the messages from the spirits. They are also able to draw power from spirits with physical embodiment known as the Elementals.

Shaman are very rare, although Orcs and Yaju tend to have more Shaman than other races. One thing to note is that Orc Shamans are always male, while Yaju shamans are always female. Also, Orc shamans usually receive their power from the elements, while Yaju shamans are born with the power.

Bio:
                        Spoiler:

Leader of the largest tribe of the Orcs, Galmaar Redrock is a middle-aged Orc shaman who is heralded as Orcs' hero. Wielding the vast power of the Elementals on one hand and the family heirloom Redrock Runehammer on the other, Galmaar's story of unification of the scattered tribes is a stuff of legend.

Galmaar was born in an ancient tribe of Orcs called the Redrock tribe. Recently defeated in battle against the Bloodseeker Tribe, the Redrock were heavily populated with women and the elderly; all the men were slain in battle or enslaved. Galmaar was spared, thanks to her pregnant mother hiding in the deepest part of the swamps, but every grown men were slain, every male boy were taken as slaves. Galmaar was one of the last remaining male Orc in the Redrock tribe, and THE last pureblood Redrock remaining.

Galmaar pretended like he was a female Orc to escape the watchful eyes of the Bloodseeker scouts. He was able to trick them until his 30th birthday where he was told to climb Mt. Ullafar to receive the rite of adulthood. So he did, braving the wind and the wild animals with nothing but his bare fists until he reached the top of the mountain where a small shrine awaited him.

The shrine had a totem on top of it. The totem was so vibrant with energy, Galmaar dared not to reach for it. Instead, he waited on top of the mountain for a week without food to wait for the totem to wane in energy. However, the totem would continuously exert power. On the 8th day, hungry and tired, Galmaar braved himself to reach his hand towards the totem and grabbed it's giant nose.

Immediately, Galmaar's eyes and ears opened, figuratively speaking. He could hear unknown voices he could not before, buzzing all around him. He could see spiritual beings floating around him in a ceremonial dance. Suddenly he felt invigorated; able to take on a thousand Orcs with bare hands. He was chosen to become a shaman; Redrocks have not seen one in 1200 years.

Returning to his tribe, Galmaar decided to take on becoming the chieftain of the Redrock tribe and began a campaign of unifying the Orcs. However, he knew that even his shamanistic power was not enough against thousands of Orc warriors he had to face. He needed an army, but he did not have any men...

But he had the women.

Orc women were just as strong as men. However, they were never put into battle because they were tasked with raising children and keeping the tribal villages safe in times of war. Since there were not very many children to raise in the tribe, Galmaar instated a training regime for the women to become warriors. The elders were furious; they rebuked Galmaar of breaking the tradition and claimed that he would bring ruin to the tribe by pitting women into battle. Galmaar did not heed their words, and planned an assault to cripple the Bloodseeker Tribe and rescue the still-enslaved Redrock members.

Galmaar first launched an all-out attack on one of the frontier encampment of the Bloodseeker tripe and won handily. Alerted by sudden aggression, the chieftain of Bloodseeker rallied his warriors around the encampment to quell the immediate aggression. However, Galmaar was not aiming to attack in one direction. Splitting his army of women into two, he had a larger army defend the encampment they had control of, while leading the smaller army himself to circle around and strike the poorly defended encampments in the back.

The Bloodseeker were quickly losing men. When a tribe takes control of another tribe's encampment, the surviving warriors of the defeated tribe were either to join the victor's army or die. Thus, as Galmaar continued his campaign, the army of Redrocks increased while that of Bloodseeker decreased. The chieftain of Bloodseeker tribe was a powerful warrior, but he was never good with strategy. Thus, he sought out the easiest way to win this war: to declare an all-out battle. Galmaar accepted his challenge, agreeing to meet in a flatland called the Gromaar's Domain.

The battle of Gromaar's Domain lasted for 3 days. Countless warriors, both men and woman, died in the battle. It all ended however when Galmaar located chieftain of the Bloodseeker wielding his family heirloom, the Redrock Runehammer, and challenged him to a duel. Bloodseeker chieftain was strong, but his strength was countered by Galmaar's fluid battle style and shamanistic magic. Soon, the chieftain of the Bloodseeker tribe was missing a head. Without a leader, the rest of the Bloodseekers quickly surrendered. Galmaar was victorious.

With that battle, Galmaar gained momentum to continue his campaign of conquest. However, unlike any other tribal leaders who sought after the other lands for power, Galmaar was looking at a bigger picture. In the world of Lore, orcs were very underrepresented. The other races ignore them under the emphasis that they are ignorant and are not skilled at wielding magic; relying on brute strength only. Galmaar sought to unite the Orcs and begin a revolution that would greatly increase the Orcs' living standards and gain their fair share of respect from the other races.

Currently, Galmaar controls a large portion of what's known as the Orcish Swamp, with a city built on Gromaar's Domain being his capital stronghold. Two obstacles await him from uniting the Orcs: the Ragemaw tribe of the Ragemaw Marsh and the Bloodboil tribe of the Bloodboil Bog. They are all extremely large and respected tribe that are known to raid villages of other races, slaying men, women, and children alike. Orcs like them are what creates the stigma that other races have against Orcs. Until he conquers the entirety of the swamps and begin educating the Orcs to make them respected, Galmaar's heart and his drums of war will not stop beating.

Powers:

Galmaar can call upon the power of the Elementals to battle. This gives him a huge flexibility, for there are Elementals of every elements in the world of Lore. For example, Galmaar can call upon the power of the Frost Elemental to slow a group of soldiers to a halt, or the power of the Lightning Elemental to throw down a bolt of lightning at an area.

However, in order to use his shaman powers, Galmaar must first come into contact with an Elemental. For example, if Galmaar was to use the power of Fire Elemental, he must first find a Fire Elemental that are usually found in places of forest fires. Finding the Elemental is only half the battle; Galmaar must also persuade the Elemental to lend him its' hand. Some Elementals are willing to allow a Shaman to use their power; some are whimsical and will ask Galmaar to perform ridiculous and sometimes dangerous quests for their power. The Elemental's power fades away after a few days, thus making Galmaar go out to find an Elemental of the same type again.

In short, while Galmaar's powers are extremely strong, it is a lot of hassle and a lot of preparation to use them. Thus, when Galmaar is attacked without any Elemental lending their strength, he is stuck using his physical combat style: which is also exemplary but not as flashy as his magic.

Gear:

Galmaar wields his family heirloom, the Redrock Runehammer, in his battles. It is an impressive weapon: made of a runic-blessed stone that never breaks and held together by a foot-and-a-half long leather handle. This runehammer was created by the Redrock shaman that came before Galmaar: Thaugam Redrock, who infused a regular boulder hammer with an etched rune to give it immunity from wearing out or being physically destroyed.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 215 cm (7' 0.65")
                        Weight: 142 kg (313 lb)
                        Hair Color: None. He is bald.
                        Eye Color: Blue

Personality:

When not bent on conquering the Orcish Swamp, Galmaar is a respectable, cheerful Orc who likes to drink and tell war stories. He is not boisterous or quick-to-anger like other Orcs, but he knows how to have fun and by god does he know how to throw a party.

Ambitions:

Galmaar's ultimate goal is to erase the negative connotation other races have about Orcs and turn them into a civilized race. In order to do that, he must first unite the Orcs and educate them not to pillage other races.

Factions:

Galmaar is the chieftain of the Redrock tribe. Unlike other Orcs who are conservative and hate other races, Galmaar welcomes people of any race; and when Galmaar welcomes you, then you would expect the entire tribe to change their negative attitude and offer you drinks or food or give you gifts and things. Fun!

Character Connections:

Molack, Tewi's Orc NPC, is member of the Redrock tribe as well. Although he lives in Sanctuary, Galmaar still considers him a comrade.

Notes:

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-06-2015, 04:53 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I´m pretty sure I have heard an orc named Galmaar in Skyrim, but I like the app
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I posted for Kristia and Tewi in the IC. Kristia how you practically ignored my reserve (which you probably did on accident... I hope), very nearly messed up my original post. Thankfully I just managed to think of a different reaction for Sarutobi. You don't have to change anything Kristia.

Comment

@Tewi

I just thought of something, if Zero joins the Advocates, He can possibly partner up with Zena which makes them friends and rivals to help make each other stronger and (if I remember correctly, Jin's are slow healing) she can heal Zero if his Jin half gets injured which can possibly cause some romantic events.

Granted that this is only and idea, you don't have to agree with it.

Comment

@Tewi

That... or you can go for some AWESOME WILD MONKEY ACTION BABY!!!

Your choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X