X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sudden hugs to tewi* :>
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

-pats tewi's head for the hard work so far-
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok I was about to say I had ran out of ideas for Aion and Achlys' bios but then I thought that they might have been from a kingdom far away and while Aion was busy serving the king of that kingdom before he kinda killed him... for reasons... and Achlys was just simply leaving via ship and Aion happened to be on the same boat... er... ship and they then got to someplace that is not sanctuary and something something shevic happens something something.

Ok so scattered brain activated
        Could this concept work?
        If it does I'll flesh it out tomorrow.
        Also I need a few other locations to name that they might have traveled to, just to make things sound legit.

Comment

I think you are trying to out too much stuff before the story even gets fully done to be prepared Cucoo
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai. a Noroi is any being from any race who can use magic so yes

@Kristi: *huuuuug* yay now i can scratch that off my to do list

@zekai again: *nuzzles hand*

@cucoo: just hang in there i'm sure you'll think of something.

Third era is almost done guys.

Comment

Ok, so I'm having a Human/Jin Noroi.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Spoiler:

Name: Nameless

Race and sub race: Homunculus

Homunculi are artificial life created by alchemy. Along with Philosopher's Stone and Elixir of Life, creation of Homunculus is a major taboo in major Alchemy society; however, many skilled alchemists strive to create the ultimate Homunculus.

Class: The Homunculus in question has not amassed enough knowledge to be given a particular class. Her power grants her immense magical power, but she does not use it except for accidental self-defense.

Bio:
                Spoiler:

Spoiler: Chapter 1

There once lived an alchemist named Jeremy Rivendale...

Now this man was an extremely skilled alchemist. He was the youngest alchemist to receive the title of "Master Philosopher", the highest rank any alchemist could be given. His title grants him respect among the land, not only among the humans but among other races as well. He has a beautiful wife named Matilda and two adorable kids: Jacob and Abigail, at the age of 7 and 5 respectively. They live together in a grand manor at the outskirts of human-controlled city Utheran, with servants and maids to aid with housework while Jeremy could focus on reaching ever so higher in the art of alchemy. Life couldn't be better for this fortunate man.

However, fate is cruel.

While Jeremy was toiling on a new project, his family embarked on a journey to visit a relative living in a nearby town. Unfortunately, while crossing a dark forest that separated the two cities, their carriage was attacked by feral wolves. The driver tried to shoo them away, but he fell to the ferocity of the wolves. Left to defend for themselves, Matilda told her children to run and hide in the rocks while she distracted the wolves. The children, struck with fear, refused to leave their mother. It is presumed that they all perished.

Weeks passed, but the family won't come back. Anxious Jeremy sent his servant, Jeeves, out to see if they have made it to the destination safely and find out why they have not returned. Jeeves would soon find the carriage that the family used. There was the corpse of the driver with bite marks all over his jacket. Jeeves peeked into the carriage to find Matilda and Jacob, embracing each other till their death. The body of Abigail was nowhere to be seen: the servant could only fear the worst fate for her.

Reluctantly, Jeeves brought back the disastrous news to Jeremy. Struck with such a catastrophe, Jeremy became bedridden. He released all but one of his servants of their duty: only Jeeves remained: he determined that well-being of his master is more important than his possible future. With Jeeves' care, Jeremy recovered. However, the grief and depression stuck to him like a life-draining tick that drained him of any desire to work. He relinquished his title of "Master Philosopher", and toiled the days in misery. Even with Jeeves' loyal care, the manor soon fell to ruins.

Spoiler: Chapter 2

One day, a hooded figure visited the Rivendale manor. It was left without care for almost two years; with fallen leaves piled up on the roads, vines and cobwebs growing out of the manor's exterior, and even smaller wild animals frolicking the gardens. The hooded figure did not seem to mind about the manor's conditions as it knocked on the door.

"Good afternoon." The door opened up. An elderly gentleman named Jeeves garbed in a purple leather vest and a rough white long-sleeved shirt answered the door. He looked almost glad and intrigued when he saw the hooded figure. "How may I help you?"

"Can I talk to Jeremy Rivendale, Master Philosopher?" The hooded figure requested, its' voice too feminine to be called a man's voice but also too masculine to be considered the sound of female being.

"Of course. Follow me to the guest room, if you please." Jeeves bowed, allowing the hooded figure to enter the mansion.

Just like the exterior, the interior of the mansion is in a disarray, if not more so than the outside. Ashes and dust settled down on every surface of the once graceful hallway. The candles were snuffed out, the walls and the carpet were dull and lifeless, and debris were left astray on the floor.

"I apologize for the untidiness. Master has been struck with grief after he has lost his mistress and have negligent in taking care of himself." Jeeves apologized as he took the guest to a rather tidy-looking guest room. It was one of the few places Jeeves bothered to keep cleaning, in hopes of someone like this figure visiting the fallen manor.

"It's certainly nicer than some places I've been to." The hooded figure chuckled and complimented. "You've kept the place relatively tidy, sir."

"Thank you." Jeeves was touched by the figure's appraisal. Although the true nature of the figure was not known, Jeeves could tell from his instincts that he wasn't here for malicious intent. "Have a seat. I will bring Master Jeremy."

Jeeves later returned with an unkempt version of Jeremy Rivendale. His former healthy complexion was nowhere to be seen: his vibrant and intellectual eyes now dull and almost lifeless. He was leaning to the front like a hunchback, unlike his former upright self, as he walked into the guest room and stared at the hooded figure. Beyond the hood, Jeremy could see the figure's chin and smiling mouth. The jawline looked soft and smooth, like a woman's or a young boy's.

"What brings you to find me, kid?" Jeremy asked with a hint of hostility. The hooded figure kept its' smile. "If you're looking for a quote, I don't do alchemy anymore."

"I won't beat around the bush and get to the point." The hooded figure nodded and motioned Jeeves to leave the two alone. Jeeves obliged, and when he closed the door, the figure turned to Jeremy and whispered: "I want you to create a Homunculus for me."

Jeremy stared at the ground for a few seconds, then said: "You better have a lot of money on you, kid."

The hooded figure's smile grew wider. "I have enough money to last you for a lifetime."

Jeremy stood up and paced the guest room in pondering. He needed to move on, leave his wife and children behind and start anew. Perhaps this work will be his turning point. However, he was still hesitant, partially because creation of an artificial being is a major taboo in alchemy, but also because his deceased family's faces still lingered in his mind.

"...Fine. I'll take the job." Jeremy groaned reluctantly. "Is there any criteria as to how you want the homunculus to look like?"

The hooded figure chuckled. "I trust that you will know how to make her if I tell you the purpose."

"So it's a she." Jeremy noted. He brought out his old notepad and began scribbling the notes with his magic quill, enchanted to never run out of ink. "What's the purpose?"

"Let's just say there are clients I know who are in need of... releasing their pleasures." The hooded figure bluntly said.

"...so you're asking me to make this homunculus a sex slave?" Jeremy asked, looking up.

"Is that a problem?" For the first time, the hooded figure looked nervous.

Jeremy reclined back to his notes, scribbling the words down carefully. "No, not a problem at all. I needed a definitive answer."

The hooded figure made a sighing motion of relief. "Is there anything else you'll need?"

For the next 5 minutes, Jeremy and the hooded figure developed how this homunculus will look like. They had some minor clashes about some physical traits such as skin color and height. They unanimously agreed that she will be ridiculously curvaceous: almost disproportionately so. Next, they discussed about pay.

"I will provide you 30,000 Gold as a start fund." The hooded figure offered. "That should be enough for creating a homunculus, yes?"

"No way. I need at least double that. Maybe more, if you want some real quality." Jeremy disagreed. "You'll need to try harder if you want some real alchemy, kid."

"Fine. 70,000 Gold it is. I'll also provide with transporting materials and ingredients to here so that you don't have to leave anywhere. I'll send an accomplice tomorrow; you tell her what she needs to get and she will retrieve them." The hooded figure gave in.

"Does your accomplice know where to get alchemical ingredients? Some of the things I need are obscure and hard to obtain."

The sly and arrogant smile on the hooded figure returned. "I have ears and eyes on a lot of places. You don't have to worry about a thing."

As the hooded figure left the manor with light foot, Jeeves approached his master standing on the second floor balcony, staring out into the forests. "How are you feeling, sir?"

"Hmm?" Jeremy looked back to find his loyal butler. Because of his depression and his grief, he forgot to realize, but he was mistreating Jeeves for the last 2 years. He had every right to leave Jeremy, but he stayed and stuck with him. Jeremy felt thankful and... a bit sorry. "Jeeves... I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, sir." Jeeves made a light smile as he dusted a table off with his gloved hands. Then he placed a tea cup down and poured black tea. "Would you like to have some tea, sir?"

A tear rolled down Jeremy's eyes. It was like the old times, all again, where Jeeves visited him for a cup of tea and some gossip around the manor. Jeremy always enjoyed those times... now they were just fleeting memories.

"Yes... I would like some tea." Jeremy choked. It was back to square one for him, and by god he will make his life better.

Spoiler: Chapter 3

The day after, a mysterious woman visited Jeremy. It was the accomplice that the hooded figure talked about. By her skin-tight leather garment accompanied by a black hood that only exposed her eyes, she was an assassin kind of person. Jeremy felt uneasy near this woman: maybe because she had the potential to slice his head with a moment's notice. That set of wicked daggers sheathed in her leather constricts covering her arms and legs were convincing enough...

"...and, most importantly, a sizable chunk of Starlight Crystal. The larger the crystal, the better." Jeremy finished the list off. The accomplice, who introduced herself as a simple name of El, wrote everything down to the fine details, including the priority list. Some of the items were easy to obtain: like apples from the plains region Piore,

"Starlight Crystal. That's in the deepest parts of Dwarven mines." El raised her eyebrow. She have been to places: from the deepest glens to the swamp of the Orcs. She made a lot of friends and acquaintances, but also made quite a lot of enemies during her plights as well. To go back to the Dwarven kingdom after a hairy getaway... El wasn't as willing now, although she had to comply. "Any particular things you need as well?"

"That'll be it. You know the priority; I have faith you will be on time.” Jeremy confirmed. El chuckled at his small praise. She was very proud of her skills and her body; if one fails, the other will pull through.

“Then I will see you in 3 days with the first priority items.” El bid farewell and left the guest room. With her on the action, it’s time for Jeremy to begin.

Thus, Jeremy began synthesis of the homunculus. He toiled, night and day, using the materials transported by El. The hooded figure also frequently visited, not just because it wanted to see if Jeremy was slacking off or not, but also because it was highly intrigued about the process of creating an artificial life. Out of all the times he visited, he was very impressed.

Jeremy could finally take an extended breather when the solution of creating a homunculus was complete. All it needs now is to sit on a stove covered with something rich in carbon: which he used a large chunk of peat moss as the medium, and sit for 24 hours. While he had the time, he decided to visit the grave Jeeves fashioned near the dark forest that took their lives.

“How cruel can life be?” Jeremy soliloquized, asking his deceased wife. He tried to stay stern and emotionless, but he could not stop the tears falling down his face. “It takes away… what could be considered… your everything… then it gives something to live for…”

“Matilda…” Jeremy could not take it anymore. He buckled down on his knees, weeping in front of his wife’s grave. He felt angry at himself for not being there with them, for not having the opportunity to protect them; perhaps give them time to escape in exchange for his life. However, he knew fate had another call for him. And that call was to finish this homunculus project. After it is done, then he will consider future plans in his life. “Matilda… I love you. I hope you will watch over me in heaven with Jacob and Abigail.”

The day has come. It all came to this: if Jeremy have indeed created a homunculus, then he will be paid enough money to restore his manor, pay off his debt, and continue on with the second phase of the plan: maturation of the homunculus. The hooded figure, who Jeremy still did not know the name of, were there; as well as El, who was wearing her risque leather outfit as always. The three looked at the cauldron as Jeremy opened the cover. Overwhelming amount of white smoke emanated, which was a good sign: it means the solution didn't burn. The smell was also very fragrant, sweet like rose's and refreshing like lavender's. Their face was filled with smiles when the smoke cleared away and they saw the baby homunculus, laying in the middle of a pile of wilted peat moss, sleeping soundly.

Spoiler: Final Chapter

Two months have passed since the day Jeremy created a homunculus. He was still busy as ever, for creating the homunculus is only half the work. First and foremost, the homunculus will have to be stored in a large tank full of Ethereal Water. Then, he must add series of different solutions into the water tank in a very specific order. Any difference in order, volume, and even the method of inserting the solution would result in death of yet fragile homunculus. After two weeks, the alchemist can worry a bit less about the homunculus’ untimely death, for it will begin developing enough strength to keep itself alive. It is also at this time that the homunculus will grow into the form of a pre-teen and begin recognizing things around it. The first thing that the homunculus in particular saw was Jeremy staring at her intently. When she opened her eyes, she could see Jeremy’s mouth widening to a smile before scribbling furiously on his notepad. She could then notice a lot more: Jeremy’s muffled voice beyond the glass tube, occasional guests like a hooded figure that she do not know the name of, and a pretty rogue woman that was called El.

As the homunculus grew older, Jeremy’s focus shifted from keeping the creation alive to educating the homunculus. She was taught how to speak, and she grasped it, slowly but surely. She was also taught human etiquettes and cultures, which was a bit harder for the homunculus to learn. Jeremy also gave the homunculus a name, but she could not remember the word, no matter how hard she tried.

On the day of the homunculus’ maturation, Jeremy took a final look at the homunculus. She was an extremely fine specimen, perhaps the most alchemically complete homunculus. Loyal to her purpose, she had the body curves surpassing that of the mythical Succubus. She looked oblivious, but her mere presence was seductive and captivating. She was going to fetch top dollars in the industry…

That’s where Jeremy’s mind shook. Does he really want this homunculus, this daughter he created, to be wasted as someone’s sex toy? That thought shuddered his mentality as he looked at his homunculus’ eyes. They were so innocent, like two black opals. Although she had no soul inside of her, she was still a living being that should not be given a rigid fate.

Jeremy then decided. Reaching for his ingredients shelf, he brought out a very rare material: a powder made of very pure, silver-colored powder. This material, Achenai’s Fingernails, was the best material to imbue something with pure arcane power. Even a single fine crystal would overcharge a weapon and invigorate a being, regardless of race, and Jeremy had an entire pinch of it. Without hesitation, Jeremy used the entire thing, dropping them into the water tank to be dissolved. The result was immediate: the homunculus was beginning to overcharge with mana, so much mana. The oversaturation of arcane energy blinded the room for a few seconds before the light dimmed out and his homunculus appeared, glowing in dim blue light.

With that done, Jeremy quickly wrote a letter to El and the hooded figure. The letter had to be finished abruptly when strangers arrived at the door: a bunch of rough-looking thugs who looked like they didn’t shower for weeks. Jeeves reported that the strangers claim they were sent by the hooded figure, although he said he will come to the manor to pick up the homunculus itself, and demanded Jeremy to release the homunculus. Now knowing exactly what he had to do, Jeremy released the homunculus from the test tube and immediately ordered her to leave through a trap door in his workshop that will lead to a secret exit. Only when Jeremy saw his creation exit the premise and enter the forest did he face the thugs.

Jeremy simply told them that the homunculus escaped, and that him and Jeeves were no match against her innate strength. Angered that they have been hoodwinked, the thugs slew Jeremy on that spot and burned the entire manor to the ground. The letter he wanted to send to El and the hooded figure was, fortunately, spared as they were stored inside a metal box that stayed intact in the middle of the inferno. Jeeves was able to escape, although he muttered under his breath how he should’ve perished in the flames with his master as he hid into the woods. The homunculus Jeremy created also was able to escape, although she turned back to find the entire manor in a blaze of glory and stared, stared at the beautiful and deadly fire, burning away everything that was her.

Jeeves was able to travel to Utheran and found shelter there. In that city, he used a bit of money he had on himself to contact El and the hooded figure and tell them about what happened. The homunculus, however, wander the land aimlessly. With nowhere to go, she has no purpose. She is a mere shell of human, without a soul to guide her. She is alone. She is Nameless.

Powers:

The homunculus wields powerful magic that is not shifted to any of the elements. The Achenai’s Fingernail powder that Jeremy put into her before his death greatly boasts the homunculus’ already impressive magical prowess. This non-elemental magic, known as True Arcana in ancient texts, allows the homunculus to fire blue-and-white bolts of what looks like magical lightning that destroys whatever it strikes down, although with insane amount of practice, users of this magic can apply the lack of element into great use.

The homunculus part of her also grants incredible durability. While her physical prowess are only comparable to a trained human soldier, the fact that she has very small pain receptors means she can brush away lethal wounds with ease and carry a heavy load for a longer period of time, as well as live under harsh conditions without worrying too much.

However, even with these blessed powers, the homunculus’ fighting power is SEVERELY limited. Firstly, the homunculus do not know how to wield her magic; they only come out involuntarily when she is backed against a corner. Secondly, while not being able to feel pain is a boon, it can be a curse as well, as she can die from bleeding without her even knowing it. She might feel a bit dizzy as she collapses on the ground, dead. After all, the homunculus is still mortal.

Spoiler: Disclaimer: The following content is not safe for everyone. If you do not know the birds and the bees, you can skip this part and move on. If you’re comfortable with it, you may read this spoiler. It’s nothing too serious. Trust me.

One thing to note about the homunculus’ numb pain receptor is that, because she was created to become a sex slave, her genitals are actually MORE sensitive to stimulus than any other race or even other homunculus. Perhaps the bold can try to use that against her if one’s locked in combat with her.

Another thing to note about her relative inability to feel pain is that while she is persistent against external threats, she is still vulnerable to internal pains. So stomachache, dizziness, and nausea still affect her.

Gear:

Because the homunculus had to escape in a hurry, she did not take anything from the manor before it all burned down to the ground. However, the homunculus is a curious being, so she has picked up and thrown away a lot of things. Here are some things that she have amassed and discarded throughout a week of her journey.

- A pretty piece of blue rock (Discarded to make room.)
                - An unknown purple berry (Consumed. Had a bad stomachache for an hour afterwards. Learned not to eat the particular berry.)
                - A small pine branch (Discarded. Found a cooler one.)
                - A set of black high heels (Currently used as footwear. Sometimes wobbles and falls, but is getting better.)
                - A teddy bear doll (Given to the owner in an unknown village.)
                - A broken knife blade (Discarded. Learned that its’ sharpness caused bleeding. Considers weapons dangerous now.)
                - A cracked wooden key (Discarded. Found it uninteresting after a few minutes.)
                - A discarded battlestaff (Currently in use as a walking staff.)
                - A dirty woman’s brassiere (Discarded. Tried to use as a hat. Did not work.)

Appearance:

Spoiler: Disclaimer. This image is rated 7.5/10 in Wriggle’s NSFW scale. If you are not comfortable with looking at the image, you may skip over and read the text description instead. I’m not going to redraw an entire character just because you were mentally scarred.

Spoiler: Unless you are Tewi. Love you Tewi!

Spoiler: Although Tewi did say it was okay in Mumble

Height: 185 cm (6’ 0.83”)
                Weight: 65 kg (143.3 lb)
                Hair Color: Royal Purple
                Eye Color: Black (Pupilless)
                Bust: 100 cm (39.37”)
                Bust Volume: I-cup
                Waist: 58 cm (23.23”)
                Hips: 96 cm (37.8”)

Spoiler: Disclaimer. This information contains minor- you get the drill.

This homunculus was created to fulfill the lustful fantasies of men at night. Thus, the homunculus is blessed with an incredible and almost unhealthy proportions. She has fair skin that is soft like pudding and feels like silk. She unknowingly shakes her hips while walking. She is oblivious, but she seduces men (and women) of every race with every slightest motion.

The homunculus has purple hair that falls to her waist-level. Her hair is usually kept long and untidy. Thus, at the current time, her hair is rather a bit messy.

The homunculus has no pupils. Her iris is entirely black: so black that it’s almost as if there’s nothing there. When she stares at you, you will feel like she is staring not at you, but through you and into your soul.

The homunculus has a transmutation circle tattooed on her that binds her together. This circle is indestructible by normal means or even by any magic other than alchemy. Even then, an alchemist will struggle trying to unravel the mysteries of the particular transmutation circle.

Personality:

The homunculus has not developed a definitely personality just yet. However, at the currently state, she is highly curious, drawn to things that other people might find mundane or ordinary. She is also oblivious and innocent about everything. Thus, she believes anything told to her unless proven otherwise.

The homunculus is not quick to anger. She does not have a lot of things to be angry about, so she has no reason to.

The homunculus is oblivious to things around her at the beginning of the RP. This almost makes her look a bit clumsy and happy-go-lucky.

Ambitions:

The homunculus is aimless, thus she has no ambition. She lives day to day, oblivious to the complications of the world. One would almost wish her innocence to stay forever...

Factions:

The homunculus is not in any faction as of yet. However, if persuaded, she will join whatever team reaches her first, whether they are good-natured or malicious.

Character Connections:

The homunculus knows of the butler Jeeves, rogue El, and the mysterious hooded figure. In fact, the three are currently on the hunt to find the homunculus before she falls into the wrong hands. Their NPC application will be made separately.

Notes:

The Homunculus’ theme song:

There are three reasons why I chose this theme.
                1) The Homunculus is very curious and active. The song is very active. Almost frantically so.
                2) Accordion + Violin. Piano solo. HUZZAH!
                3) M2U is a fucking god among men

I did iiiiit
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-04-2015, 03:13 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

So the third era is down now please excuse me while i go crawl under a rock and die

Comment

You've worked hard, here's a carrot. Now go rest up.

Comment

Here's a fella.

Spoiler:
                      Name: Bruenor Battlehammer

Race and sub race: Dwarf Noroi

Class: Warrior

Bio: Bruenor started a good, albeit tough life, in the bitter colds of the North. His clan, the Battlehammers lived deep in the rocks there, mining away at rare ores and other things of note. They were most known for the ore known as Mithril, a light yet extremely durable material ued for armors and weapons. They built a great city, which they named "Mithril Hall" after it's legendary flowing rivers of the silver material. Bruenor acted as a guard, fighting off the various creatures that plagued the miners. They dug and dug, the city expanding as they went. But one day, they went too far.

They stumbled across a ruin, deep, deep underground. The mere presence of life activated something ancient and old. A portal formed, a grand black dragon rising from it, along with many dark dwarf-like creatures. They rose up through the city, and despite their great defenses and technological and magical might, they fell to the sheer numbers, only a few hundred of the clan being able to escape, Bruenor included.

They moved south, the less hardy of the people dying from the cold, and established a new place, on the borders of the nowy regions to the north. There Bruenor continued to train, as new generations of dwarf came, and eventually to most, Mithril Hall became nothing more than a legend. But Bruenor knew this to be untrue. He trained more and more, and eventually became the Battlehammer's king. But he knew he wasn't truly their king. Not without Mithril Hall.

So, he set out one day, to the south. To train, and to prepare to storm the hall and reclaim it for the Dwarves.

Powers: Geomancy. Bruenor is a hardened warrior with hundreds of years of training in the axe and shield. He's very strong for a dwarf, and is able to fight off multiple combatants at once. He uses his Geomancy to shatter the ground, enhance his armor, and listen to the earth itself.

Gear: Bruenor mainly carries the esentials with him in his travels. He has an ornate yet practical axe with many notches on it from past battles. His heavy Mithril plate and chainmail armor holds back heavy blows, and depite a few scrathes, is well taken care of. His large gold-coloured Mithril shield is proudly decorated with the foaming mug symbol of his clan. An old horned helm protects his head, one horn broken off. Other than that, he has a small bag to store things in.

Appearance: Bruenor is a stout, bulky figure, standing at roughly four and a half feet tall. He has wild red hair, and a fairly long beard set in twin braids of the same color. A pointy and hawk-like nose crowns his face, and ha been broken several times. A long scar runs down his left cheek, almost to his eye, but not quite.

Personality: Bruenor's gruff and stubborn, but treats those few he calls friend well. He's willing to put aside predjudice when needed, and is known as a strong leader and equally strong fighter.

Ambitions: One day, he wishes to go to Mithril Hall once more and reclaim it for the Dwarves who rightfully own it.

Factions: Bruenor is the leader and rightful king of the Battlehammer clan of Dwarves.

Character Connections: None.

Notes: Nada.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 08-05-2015, 06:51 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Ok, here's Azeruk the Chronomancer.)

Name: Azeruk

Race: Human Noroi

Class: Would be considered a Battlemage of sorts.

Powers: Chronomancy, Rune Crafting, and Technological skill. Small bits of alchemy, only the bare basics.

Weapons:
                        Spoiler:
                        Throwing Spikes:
                        Spoiler:
                        These metal spikes measure at about 2 inches in length and 9 millimeters in diameter, and both sides are sharpened to a point. Azeruk uses wrist holders to keep the spikes ready at all times.

Throwing Knives:
                        Spoiler:
                        What you would expect from throwing knives. He carries two types. The black ones are heavier and are meant for closer range, while the silver ones is for long distances and accuracy.

Two Scimitars:

Handheld Throwable Bombs:
                        Spoiler:
                        These bombs are the creations of Azeruk's teacher. Thanks to Chronomancy, Azeruk can make them explode instantly after pressing the button, or make it explode after hours, or even days.

Faction: Unaffiliated. He's lived with his Teacher in the woods for his whole life.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, lightly tanned skin tone, medium build, 200 lbs, and stands at 6' 2''. Slightly taller than average looking person. He wears a chestplate, gloves, and boots made from the same materials of the constructs. Based on his current situation, he will add and remove armor.

(Armor Set)
                        Spoiler:
                        His armor isn't that heavily worn. Go to the second Chestplate picture for the shiny variant.

Full armor
                        Spoiler:

Chestplate and Lower Tunic
                        Spoiler:

Boots
                        Spoiler:

Gauntlets
                        Spoiler:

Personality: Azeruk is a fairly easygoing person and accepting toward those around him. He occasionally jokes and sometimes snarks about certain situations. He can be a little hot-headed, depending on his mood, but is a pretty patient and kind person overall.

History: Azeruk doesn't remember too much about his childhood. When Azeruk was a baby, he was one of the few surviving members of a town that was attacked by bandits. Azeruk's teacher, Chronux, aided in the relief effort, trying to help the locals recover from the attack. Eventually, Chronux found Azeruk in a burned out building. After trying to find Azeruk's parents, he was eventually told that they were taken away by the bandits. Chronux followed the bandits' trail off to their encampment, but was too late. Azeruk's parents, along with some of the other villagers, were being eaten by the cannibalistic bandits. After disposing of the entire encampment, Chronux saw little choice and decided to take care of Azeruk. If he gave him back to the village he would surely starve to death, due to the state of the town's farmland and resources. Thus began Azeruk's new life as an apprentice.

Through the years, Azeruk trained in the ways of magic, or rather how to deal with the physical and mental strains from using magic. It was harsh training, due to his teacher creating obscenely heavy suits of armor, then forcing Azeruk to run around the tower. Little did Azeruk know that it was to train his body for the physical and mental stresses of time magic. Azeruk was taught how to create various contraptions and how to perform runecrafting, alchemy, and various other skills. He helped Chronux maintain the various mechanical automatons and gained a further understanding in weaker arcane cores.

Four months after Azeruk's 18th birthday, Chronux eventually succumbed to old age. Days before he died, he transferred his ability to use chronomancy to Azeruk via an ancient and long forgotten ritual. He left Azeruk in charge of the tower and gave him a list of instructions, hints of what to do if he ever felt lost, or if he didn't know what to do next.

For the next two years, he has remained at the ancient tower, training every day, maintaining his equipment, and always checking back on the magic necklace Chronux had given him, waiting for the day when his mentor's instructions would change.

Strengths: Azeruk is smart, strong, and strong willed. Thanks to his training, Azeruk can run covered head to toe in armor, but he prefers not to be that heavily armored. His education was exceptional, thanks to his teacher, Chronux. Azeruk knows how to make various potions and contraptions, including his grenades.

Weaknesses: Azeruk is strong willed, but it can sometimes lead to him being stubborn. Azeruk dislikes doing things against his will and will often times be passive aggressive, or make snide remarks.

Character Connections: Azeruk does not know anyone outside of the tower, but he has the tower guardians at his beck and call.

Notes:

Theme:

Music is wonderful, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctW5KuQ0IWg

Additional Notes:
                        Spoiler:

(These are the notes for Azeruk's parchment. It gives him hints and advice on what to do next.)
                        Spoiler:

You see, Azeruk was given a necklace from his teacher, Chronux. This necklace tells Azeruk what to do as he goes along, such as "wait at home", or "hide", sending him down a path where he will be needed. It's very hard to explain, but you'll see it in action soon.

Chronux is indirectly telling Azeruk the future without telling him anything. Azeruk knowing the future would only serve to ruin Chronux's plan.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...nceramulet.png

(These are pictures of where he lives and the guardians under his control.) (WARNING: Large images.)
                        Spoiler:

Last edited by S121; 12-17-2015, 08:52 AM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why did you not just edit in the changes? Why repost it with changes?

Comment

@Zekai

It might have been because I had multiple tabs of the same thing open. Odd, because I know I didn't post twice.

EDIT:

Further editing app.

EDIT 2:

I see I might have to rework some stuff, due to Albains not existing in this revamp. Consider the app as more of a placeholder for now. ^^;
                            Last edited by S121; 08-04-2015, 06:59 AM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@tewi
                              Ok I might have missed this detail, but are the 7 tomes kept safe in various kingdoms like last time?

Comment

............. GAAAAHHH!!!!! I didn't think I'll have this much trouble making my app. It's mainly the Bio I'm having trouble with.

Comment

Working...
                                X