Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cucoo: that hasn't been stated yet. i was planning to explain more where the tomes will be in the fourth era but fuuuuuuuuck ic can't put myself through that right now. bun bun needs a rest k? anyway the tomes are going to be hidden from humanity and protected by guardians inside dangerous vaults.

Comment

so, pretty much hidden like the elder scrolls, or the crystal stars, or any other important number of treasures, don´t worry about it Tewi ^^

also, I already got the edited part of the bio of my app using the information you have written for the eras. Just got to prepare for the next ones when they come.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok I can work with that.

Coooould I say one such vault was in the territory of a kingdom and the kingdom that Aion was from was allied with that kingdom before things happened?

Comment

depends on which book.

Edit: also kristia the last era is just me explaining what happened to the books and telling a bit more about the factions that will be in the rp. You can go ahead and make most of your app now and add in whatever you like to the bio later.
          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-04-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Technical it doesn't exactly matter which one it is. The concept is Evil advisor thinks one is in the territory of the allied kingdom and is manipulating things so that he can get to it and Aion was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It'll make sense once I get his bio started.

Comment

@cucoo: thats fine so long as you don't say it's the necromancey book or the chronomancey book. i have plans for those too but atm the rest are in the air

Comment

Welp in that case I'll leave out which one it is until it is actually important. in other words I have no idea which I want to work with. Ok time to derp it.

Comment

At least you guys have ideas for your bios.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Name: Nera

Age: Young in appearance, but real being only known by very few.

Race: Fox Yaju Noroi (Yeah im crazy for foxes if you haven´t noticed in 2 years)

Class: all around wanderer, the yaju has a good knowledge of the different weapons and crafts since she has inherited her family's blacksmithing knowledge

Magic type: water magic, mainly for survival as she may create whether water or ice from water surfaces to protect herself from the enemy or for other survival needs

Faction: Factionless due to her independent work on the

Appearance: Nera´s body is more animal than human and it is covered in a black and white fur, most of the back area is black but has noticeable white areas (, she has a slender body and a height of 1.76 meters (1.83 with her ears), the face is fox-like with purple toned eyes and her ears are perked upwards but can flop down depending on her emotional state, her hair is black as the night and goes down to her shoulder, the chest area has white mane that covers her female attributes, white fur going all the way to her waist. Both her arms, legs and tail have black fur on the limbs with white fur on the hands, feet and tip of the tail. The feet are completely animal, but the hands are more human like. In the clothing area, Nera tends to use an armless leather chest armor for movility and a studded skirt with gaps again for better movility, fingerless gloves in the case the fox has to use her claws to fight. But she has a hooded cloak to hide from both the possibility of scaring civilians and to hide in the shadows from her enemies

Personality: Usually calm and helpful with the people she interacts with, but can change to a more instinct following one in terms of battle and survival.

Curiously though, is you were to visit her home and meet her family, you would see a cheerful fox with her species, her mother and father work in a blacksmith and have trained both themselves and their daughter, but as they share an optimistic view of life, they also gave their kid the instincts of survival, as Druela is a fast vixen with pinpoint accuracy of her bow, Braxton´s battle axe could slice rocks with the speed and strength of him.

The combined personalites of Nera makes her good when speaking with traders as she can see when they are honest or trying to bargain more than deserved, she is prepared with a silver tongue or a sword

History: There isn´t much to know about the fox Yaju if you were to meet her, she usually tells you that she has always lived in the forest while also going to the city to keep in touch with civilization. What is behind the cloaked yaju is that she has lived quite a long time, thanks to her species longevity, she has seen how the world has changed.

From the calm balance with the Divines until the war between mortals and them, she was one of the ones who did everything to save the few Yun she could by hiding them within the woods and seeing within the shadows how they became plant like with magic. Then she felt ebbs of magic within her as her own Divine gave her people the advantage as the other Divines did with their creations. As the war raged on, Nera knew that survival was of the one who adapted and kept focused on track, yet her actions could be seen as traitorous to her own species, the fox helped those who were innocent, no matter on which side they were.

It was a time where blood could be smelled from almost everywhere, and anything could happen since the Divines were basically sending everything they got, or that was what she heard from the shamans of villages. She remembered the final showdown between the 7 champions, she knew that something big would happen, yet she didn´t expect that the mortals rebelled against the Divines.

Then came the second Era, The seven races were now working in a peaceful world, they still had grudges between each other, but they were of normal subjects such as economy and politics, it was in general, a peaceful time, then came the Lycans and the vampires. She was close to being killed by both sides on many occasions, either by the feral need to kill or the need for food. This time, the fox used her still slowly growing water magic to at least distract the foul creatures. While she wasn´t a master of the element of water, Nera could use different liquids, from poisons to alluring perfumes, from foul odor liquids to aphrodisiac, they were liquid based and the fox used them as an asset to both survive by herself and help the others, surviving the massacre created by the "Devil" Divines from below.

And so came the third Era, again, time was calm and there was a a bright future for the nine races, Nera was getting closer to civilization due to how living on the edge of civilization started making her have hallucinations mixed with her memories. But again, when there are good times, soon comes the bad ones, this one started with the "Mancers" they were making havoc wherever they pleased to the point of some civilians to take action. The fox was behind the curtains, analyzing how they worked, but she was surprised to see this Jin who, as a race with long lifespan like hers, spent decades studying, the rare cases she manage to spot him between the crowd, the Jin was always studying what could be alchemy. Then Nera saw him again, with the army of espers, another bloodshed that ended with even more blood than when it started

(I may add more stuff btw)

And here she is, it has been possibly centuries since her first memory, still feeling young, but with blocks of memory that could send others to utter madness, witness of traumatic events and someone who worked behind the lines to help the living beings in general. A fox Yaju with water as her magic element, who has seen many things, but also prepared to face new ones

Strengths: Nera´s main weapon is an old layered steel sword she made and can use her claws in case she loses it, but while working on the blacksmith, the fox can wield a majority of weaponry as she had to test most of them.

Weaknesses: High pitched sounds, as the fox´s senses are heightened, Nera can be assaulted by extreme sounds making her lose mental and/or emotional strength. Sometimes, she would have a sort of episode where she would see a memory in front of her, being the same place, but in another time.

IT IS DONE *faints with even more ideas*
                    Last edited by Kristia; 08-04-2015, 10:43 PM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

i added a tldr version of the fourth era and added a section for factions. i'll start reading apps now so i can approves of em.

Comment

I haven't even finished my app yet. I just can't figure out the Bio for him.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia: You made a small mistake in your bio. The alchemist is a jin not a yun as yun are all female. I checked the third era agin just to make sure it wasn't my mistake. Also you neglected to add your classs (mage necromancer assassin ect) it can be pretty much anything you want but please put soemthng for it. Once thoses are fixed consider the app accepted

Comment

Ok, give me some minutes (dealing with pups)

Edition is done
                            Last edited by Kristia; 08-04-2015, 10:43 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@kris and wriggle: both of your apps are accepted.

A little rustled by the fast that there are high heals ina midevil world bt i'll allow it.

Comment

I haven't really read any apps yet to doing any accepting. Still working on mine, all that's left is this damn Bio of mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X