Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oohhh I got some ideas for a psychological test after the forest.

Letīs see how far will Amelia push their buttons.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've been reading through the threads to refresh my memory and I just realized how broken Raiko and Alexander would be together.

Given that Alexander can change an object's mass to, I'm guessing, a third or three times its original mass, if he uses it on a tungsten ball...

Since the projectile would have much less mass, it would have a way higher initial velocity. Then as it leaves the rails' influence, if he then changes its mass to three times its initial mass, it would hit with an extremely high amount of kinetic energy.

Since the railgun already has an incredible muzzle velocity and destructive power, that would actually be terrifying.
      Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 05-11-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Im waiting to see what happens when Raiko and Miu meet Lu and finds out that Lu is Clover's apprentice, well former.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Hmm, finding out about it might be a slight problem however due to there being no easy way to identify her as Clover's apprentice. That can be changed, though. As you may have noticed, Miu and Raiko both have some kind of accessory with a lightning bolt on it - Miu having a pin and Raiko having a necklace. I meant for this kind of thing to be exclusive to the daughters, as an inherited item.

What I'm saying here is that Lu could have some accessory of her own that she got from Clover. A ring or a bracelet or something like that with the signature lightning bolt.

Comment

I mean just them talking and one of them mentioning how the way Lu fights is similar to Clover's (im saying with 2 guns and wind) and Lu mentions how Clover trained her for a year, etc.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh sure, I can do that.

Comment

No need for it right away though. Lets save it for after the test.

Comment

Finnally got around to posting. wee
                  I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Just waiting on Wrigglerid3r

Comment

Don't hold your breath

Comment

Ill wait a bit longer and just move on.

Comment

Go ahead and move on now. It's not worth waiting.

Comment

Actually I am going to drop out. I have pretty much lost interest in the game due to the inactivity it had. I hope you all enjoy it. However I am now completely lost in the story now and have little interest in reading to catch up.

Comment

Have fun

Comment

@Lunasa

I just thought of something for Miu, Raiko and Lu. Im at friends house atm so I'll explain more later.

Comment

Working...
                                X