X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Tewi

Uhm, Tewi, just to clarify, Azur wasn't calling Asura "Dad." He was just calling out to his dead father, that's it, nothing else, really. Just a heads-up, sorry if it was confusing, though!
    Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 05-24-2016, 06:30 PM.
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Ah it's ok. Sorry i misunderstood. Lets just assume Asura made the same mistake i did then.

Comment

Hmm, I feel like I shouldn't be going so far ahead of everyone else. Is this really okay? Because I'm fairly certain that having to manage students in three different zones would be a problem

As a side note, I found a character who pretty much matches Miu.

Comment

@Zekai

You had a thing you wanted to explain? Or are you still at your friend's house?

Comment

@Lunasa

Just wanted to check in with you, are you willing to post in the IC right now? I would like to post, but I may interrupt your side of the RP if I don't tell you before doing so.
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Lunasa

Sorry about that. I've been busy and havent been able to really get on lately. I'll send you a pm later about it.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Naw, it's no problem.

Comment

Tewiiii, you mind telling us what color the next area is? We're planning on doing a thing there.

Comment

Next color is brown. also if you dont' mind could you guys wait a bit? gonna ask s1 to post when he gets home cause i don't want him getting left too far behind.

Comment

We arent heading there right away. We are planning something for the next area afterwards and needed to know what the next color was.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I can wait for S1 and you guys to post on the IC. By the way, Tewi, isn't the RP already out of Prologue mode, or is it until the exam ends?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

It's just ntil the exam is over. after that theirs gonna be a short time skip to the actual rp.

Comment

With Wriggle now out of Taboo, what r u gonna do about the open spots?

Comment

Here are the teams revised without Wirggle's OCs

Team List

Valkyrie - Lucy (Feren), Diana (Human), Aeron (Human)

Starlight - Yuuki (Human), Azur (Human), Miu/Rosa (Human/Parasite), Cecilia (Human)

Surge - Raiko (Feren), Azama (Human), Asura (Human)

N/A - Lu (Feren), Ashlewi (Human), Koishi (Human)

So who wants to fill in the spots for Valkyrie and Surge?

Comment

If anyone was planning on saving Miu and Raiko, could you please wait until after Zekaimashi does something? We had this planned.

Comment

Working...
                                X