• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, exactly what I wanted.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Alright then, so my app is more or less done I guess?

Hibiki best girl

Also, find the easter egg yet? I'll give you a hint, leetspeak.

Comment

@Akane: not sure what you were imagining there probably woldn't be anything below where Miu and Asura were standing. unless your guy was walking on the ship's exterior. Not gonna ask you to change it since it's not really a big deal. but if possible i would like to talk to you a bit later. Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything. I just have a small favor to ask that's all .

Comment

@trouble Alright i'm in school right now so please send me a PM if you want to talk

Sent from my nokia
          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
            Spoiler:

Team: N/A though will probably be on the same team as Mirai or Setsuna.

Name: Azama Kage of the Kage clan

Race: Human.

Appearance:
            Spoiler:

He stands at 6ft 1.

Personality:
            Azama is usually calm, quiet, but often times dead serious. He usually remains stern and calm when talking to others. Sometimes he even comes off as rather fearless. Something that he was trained to be. For as a shinobi he must not show fear. He can still feel fear and experience fear, but he must not show it. He must remain calm in all situations. Even in situations where it is perfectly fine to FREAK THE F**K OUT. Azama was trained to stay calm. In fact as he is the first SON of his family, he has been put under severe and extreme training since a young age. He's not the son of the Head of the Clan, just the first son of his family. Not first child. First son. As such his responsibilities are higher and they do in fact stress him out quite a bit. Though... he hides his stress just like he hides his fear. Rather well, though at times he does slip up and show how stressed he is.

It could only be a matter of time before he snaps and just loses his cool.

Another thing about him regarding his training is that he's rather... strict when it comes to his families code and honor... but... that doesn't mean he's not afraid of questioning it at times.

Bio:

The Kage Clan... a small tightly knit group of trusted shinobi. A rather large expansive family of people who were added to said family through marriage of already existing members. Currently the clan is big enough to warrant a village for it's clan members, but in the past it wasn't always like this. For the Kage Clan was simply a small, barely known family of shinobi in the Taiyo nation of Concordance. The family mainly kept to themselves until one fateful day when the Head of the Itou Royal Family at the time had been saved from the deadly grasp of an Assassin... The head of the Kage Family at the time was simply out on a daily stroll throughout the area at the same time the Head of the Kage Clan had been out training.

When the time came that the two stumbled across each other, an assassin was about to strike down the Itou maN via a surprise attack. Having saw this happen, the well trained Kage Clans Founder had retaliated and fought off the assassin. Little did he know that he had just saved the life of the emperor of Taiyo. By the time he found out, the Itou family had thanked the Kage clansman. They were quite grateful and as such helped provide the funds to build and expand upon the previously existing, and rather poor village to a more... appropriate one befitting of the small clan of Shinobi that had saved Taiyo's emperor. Ever since the Kage Clan had served as the Itoi family's personal and private shinobi warriors. The Kage clan has been eternally thankful and willing to take up any job offers that the Itou family has... Whether it ranges from simple message delivery (of IMPORTANT messages that must be kept private and personal), to assassinations... to... maid and butler duty. The Kage clan has been loyal.

That leaves us with Azama Kage. One of the children of the current generation of the Kage Clan. At the age of 19 he has been given a large amount of responsibilities despite this. In fact he's been training one day for his very first mission for the Itou Family. Though after hearing of Setsuna and Mirai's willingness to become Kishin hunters along with his elder sister who will be joining one of the sister's on their travels and training. Azama had decided to go and be one of the few males of his clan to become a Kishin Hunter and represent his clan. Whether his father wishes to or not. Only his sister knows of his plans.

Aura:
            He has manipulation and control over the shadows. Something most of his clan actually inherits. Though he is still young he does have sufficient control over the shadows. So far he is capable of literally sinking into the shadows for short periods of time, using some shadows as a means of transportation.

The main tactic he has though that he makes the most use out of is his shadow clone technique. In wich he literally makes a clone of himself OUT OF SHADOWS. The clone is solid, but disappears very easily. A simple punch will go through and cause it to vanish. The Shadow Clone also doesn't look entirely like him. Well... it does retain physical shape just like him, but the main difference is that the clone is pure black save for red eyes. A distinct difference from Azama himself. However Hazama can gain the same pitch black appearance over his clothes and body, along with red eyes by covering himself in the shadows. This can be used to fool and distract opponents. Another thing is he must be within 5 meters for the clone to actually... be a clone. For if he goes outside of that range the clone will vanish. He can also control the clone itself. Something that is useful for fooling opponents.

Weapon:
            Azama's main weapon is a steel shuriken that he can summon at will. The shuriken is special in the sense that it is embued with shadow energy, allowing him to effect it with his own shadow powers. The shuriken itself is special in that when thrown, he can control the range and speed of it at will (but not accuracy... yet.) Meaning he can alter its speed as it is in MID flight. The max range of it is about 20-30 yards (the farther it goes though it will get slower, and requires more power for it to speed up at such distance.) Once it reaches it's maximum distance it will immediately vanish allowing him to summon it and fire it again. He can even freely shorten it's own range so it will disappear more quickly. Allowing for closer quarters combat.

Shuriken is seen in his image.

Other gear:
            His other gear is his light armor plating around his forearms, legs, and chest. It's made of a very lightweight graphene which helps protect him from enemy combat. Thankfully due to his shadow manipulation he can easily hide in the shadows literally, ignoring any 'reflective' effects his armor would have if it was polished.

Inside the bracers on his arms are short, foot long blades that can retract which he uses for close range combat. These blades are made of steel.

Side Occupation(s): N/A except it depends on what his ninja assignments from his clan are.

Reason for attending the academy: To hopefully represent his clan.

Extra classes and clubs: N/A

ANYONE REMEMBAH MEH~!?

It... is done.
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-30-2016, 10:52 PM. Reason: small edit made at the request of sustic

Comment

@sus: looks good on my end. Not sure if wriggle still planes on making the big sister character but either way this app gets a thumbs up from me.

Comment

Isn't Mirai the big sister character that has already been made?
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I meant the big sister for sustic's character

Comment

Oh. My bad.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

*noms a Zekai for being a silly head*

Comment

Hey, i didnt know that Wriggle was making a sister app for yours

Comment

Nah ish kay

I wasn't being really serious. If I was I'd actually not make a joke about nomming you.

By the way your head tastes like hair.

Comment

Wait wait so that's a yes?

Raiko can appear?

Comment

Spoiler: Raiko has appeared!

On a serious note, I think you need approval from Wriggle since the team was initially made with Setsuna. You can ask Sus, but personally I don't know if you need approval from the person who MADE the team as opposed to the person who's simply IN a team.
                              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Yep, exactly what I wanted.

Wow! Looks like I got approval from Wriggle so Raiko can now play drums.

Now that I'm on the actual website, I just realized how fucking huge that Hibiki picture is.

Comment

Working...
                                X