Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balefire Forest - Brown Area

"Telling me to protect someone with a death threat is a bit rude but whatever." Lu said to herself as she fires off out the kishins around them. As she shoots to defend Raiko, her crest started to glow through her glove and Lu noticed it.

Looks like I won't be able to keep it under control for much longer. Damn it. Lu thought as she starts to remember the blast from years ago. Calm down Lu, calm down. Remember what Clover said. Nice and slow. Lu thought as she breaths calmly and deeply, trying to calm down the crest power.
    Last edited by Zekai; 06-14-2016, 01:30 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Balefire Academy | Forest (Brown)

Raiko fired and hit dead center of an approaching roller, the powerful shot left a smoldering hole leading from one end of the kishin to the other. As she charged up another shot, she heard some amount of commotion from the forest that attracted the attention of a few kishin followed by a falling tree. With her feren ears, she faintly recognized Asura's voice when he shouted.

"Looks like a friend is here, how you holding up, Twintails?" She would've gone for the kishin trapped under the toppled tree, but the rollers were much more of a threat to her.

Meanwhile, Miu had removed a werewolf's head from its body and had sliced the other arm off the previously injured lycan before finishing it off. Ducking under the bear's swing, she sliced one of its legs to bring it off balance and fall, impaling itself on a werewolf's spikes. The snapping turtle attempted to snap at Miu, but ended up swallowing the entire blade of Rosa's scythe and with one fluid motion, had the length of its entire neck torn open.

Once she had collected the tags, she rushed off toward Asura, who Rosa had been monitoring while Miu fought. She took out the white tag kishin and sliced the snapper's neck to pieces on the way. Slicing the last werewolf's spine in two separate parts, she headed over to him.

"You shouldn't have pulled that spike out, now you're going to bleed if you don't bandage it quickly."

Comment

Asura was still holding the injured arm, but he wasn't bleeding nearly as much as one would expect. In fact it seemed like the bleeding had all but completely stopped already. "If i left it in, it would just get in the way. Besides it's not too difficult to stop the bleeding when you know how." He rubbed the wounded spot on his arm for a bit longer before finally getting up again. "I'm impressed by how quickly you moved back there. Maybe If i were that quick I wouldn't have gotten hurt back there." he said with a slight chuckle in his voice as he took the situation rather lightly.

Comment

Lu continued firing as she calms down, at least trying to that is. "Meds haven't kicked in yet and stop calling me twintails." Lu said and pokes the top of Raiko's head and her right cheek with her tails. "Name is Lu. Lu Stratos." She said putting away her right pistol and reaches over her right shoulder and grabs her katana's handle.

Lu drew the katana and swung straight downward and then horizontally. Waves of wind formed from the slashes and sliced a few of the kishin in half. "What's your name?" Lu asks smiling.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Well, speed may be one thing, but precise movements are more important. Don't think I'm just here as decoration, I'm able to abuse Miu's aura as well. With two lightning fast brains splitting the calculations, well, you saw what we can do. Now come on, I believe those two are almost done." Miu turned back toward the ferens and began walking.

-

Was that Clover's sword technique? No, it couldn't be. No matter, I need to focus. Taking Lu's introduction as a challenge, Raiko charged her railgun more than necessary and set her sights on another roller.

"My name? Heh. The name's Akari, Raiko Akari," She pulled the trigger, releasing a shot that had been charged for 30 seconds. The shot pierced straight through the unsuspecting kishin with a streak of light and a fierce roar, burying itself in a small crated a few meters away. With a cocky grin and a short crackle of electricity, she finished her ritzy introduction. "Also known as Thundergun.

"Or Bug Zapper." Miu allowed herself a tiny sadistic grin, calling Raiko the name that she absolutely hated. "Area's clear. No other kishins around."

"Oh, shut up." Raiko gave Miu a half-assed punch.

"Gather around, tags for everyone." Miu dumped her newly accumulated tags from the battle, one white tag, three yellow tags, two orange tags, and five brown tags onto the ground. (Some tags are still on other corpses.) Miu kept a yellow tag and a brown tag for herself, Raiko took the white tag, an orange tag, and a brown tag from the pile.

Both girls looked completely drained, having used both of their auras in excess in the last battle.
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 06-18-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Lu finished killing off her kishin and sheathed her weapons. Miu then came and called Raiko 'Bug Zapper' and that caused Lu to chuckle. Lu went over to the tags and grabbed a brown tag, adding another color. Lu now has white, yellow, orange and brown, numbering in four colors total.

Lu decided to sit down, since her meds were finally kicking in. "You said your name was Raiko Akari right? Any relation to the Thunder Sister Akari?" Lu asks Raiko.

Comment

Working...
              X