Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven | Midgar International Airport

Cecilia was originally going to go in herself and demand that whatever was happening would stop. While she was just a student, she was also a part of the military, so she still had some authority. Just as she was about to go in however it seemed like someone else took care of it instead. Cecilia didn't know exactly who she was, but she seemed to have the situation under control. She then went back to Aeron and Lucy, and while doing so she sheathed her rapier and placed the gun into a pocket, just in case she would need it again. "Everything went fine. Some other person took care of it" she said upon getting back to Aeron and Lucy. "So, I guess we should board the plane then" she then said as she began walking towards the gate.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Lucy blinked at what Cecilia said and gave her a slightly confused look. "Plane? you mean the air ship? Uhh actually I'll catch up with you guys later. gotta use the little girl's room. She walked by them a few steps before turning back for another moment to look at Aeron. "I'll be right back." and with that she was gone, off to the women's bathroom.

Comment

Before she could board the plane, Miu got a call from her mother on her cell phone. She headed to the restroom and entered the handicap stall before taking it.

"Hello Miu, Miss Akiyama is busy at the moment, so I will be delivering some information that you may or may not care about. As always, this is an encrypted line and anything I say here should not be mentioned to anyone else. First off, we couldn't get a full roster of the applicants to Balefire, but there are some big names that you may want to look out for. Secondly, we couldn't get anything about the new entrance exam, they're keeping this one under very tight wraps. Sorry about that."

The assistant continued talking for quite some time, rattling off a bunch of random and information that Miu simply ignored until she heard something that caught her attention. "-after someone let something slip. So we dug up an interesting file on it and it seems that it wasn't something but rather someone. It's an extremely old file, one from a little more than a decade ago. There's not much that we're very certain on her other than that she's a feren around your age and that she'll most likely have a bladed weapon based on a few notes. We have good reason to suspect that she'll be attending Balefire as well. She is highly dangerous, watch yourself Miu."

After a short pause and a shuffling of papers, he spoke again. "That looks like that's it. Don't forget to report any info to your mother at some point tonight. Take care." The call ended, leaving Miu to think about that last thing that he mentioned.

She slipped the phone into her pocket and left the bathroom. At the entrance, she passed by someone who met all the descriptions. Feren, about her age, her presence meaning that she's probably attending Balefire, and a large scythe on her back. Miu quickly memorized the girl's face as she passed, not breaking her stride as she continued toward the gate.
        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-24-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Haven ~ Midgar International Airport

Really, Azur thought in response to Setsuna's comment, Just how much money does she have in her credit card? Shaking his head a bit, Azur just wondered how much Setsuna has in her wallet. A million credits? Azur assumed, Seems like a fair estimate, hehe. After a bit of thinking to himself, Azur just remembered about the entrance exam. Apparently, most consider it as a "ramped-up" version of the older entrance tests. Something about... Kishin? Nonetheless, Azur was interested. Killing a horde of Kishin, now THAT would be an excellent entrance exam, Azur thought, Or... it could be one of those crappy test papers. Hoping for the first one, yet again.

On the way to the gate, Azur spotted Miu glancing at some Feren, as she exited the bathroom. It may have been--strange--for Azur to look at someone exiting a bathroom, but he did catch in in the edge of his eye. Heh, could be Miu's rival, for all I care, Azur thought. However, unlike Miu, the Feren had her weapon out, mounted on her back. It was a giant scythe. "Hold up," Azur said, whilst pointing at the Feren, "Does that girl over there want a death wish? Or, is it just customary to carry around your weapons in an airport?" After a quick glance at Setsuna, realizing that she DID use her sword to threaten the security guards, Azur assumed that the Feren had an ulterior motive.

On that thought, Azur just stopped, and stared at the Feren with suspicion and doubt.
          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

"Yea...", Aeron said as his mind lingered just a little bit longer on the incident.

After that, Aeron was about to take Lucy with him to the gate, but paused as he heard that she had to use the restroom. He was a little disappointed that they couldn't quickly go to the airship, but it wasn't like she would be in the restroom for thirty whole minutes, so he decided to wait for her by the restrooms, but as he waited, he saw those delinquents yet again, this time either glancing at her or even staring. At this, Aeron simply exhaled slowly as he considered what their motives may have been. He did not know if they were here to start trouble again, but if need be, he would swiftly deal with them. For the man, Aeron had already seen that the man had some kind of rifle/sword/grappling hook combo, and based on how he used it, he was experienced. The man was expected to be highly mobile, but in an area with a tight space such as the restrooms, Aeron would have an easy way of eliminating the man's strengths and dispatch him at close range with the CQC training and various martial arts he had to learn when trained by his father and his subordinates. All it would take was a well placed shot with his plasma pistol, and the man would be incapacitated. The man's rifle would prove to be less effective than a pistol at such a close range, which would give Aeron the upper hand in the event of a confrontation.

Much of the same could be done if confronted by the woman next to him, though he would have to be a little more cautious, considering he didn't know about her fighting style or aura for that matter. For that, he would have to probably use the stalls to confuse and outmaneuver his opponent. At the very least, he would be able to pull out his XM30 and dispatch her from behind a stall with his aura shot. For the girl that Lucy passed to go into the restroom, it seemed that she was not a threat and simply walked towards the gate.

In the end, Aeron would not fight these two other possible students unless absolutely necessary, but if he did, he already had a plan. Instead, Aeron simply looked at his tac-pad to see if the school maps were finished downloading, all while using his peripherals to keep an eye on the two people nearby.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Azur was wondering why exactly Miu gave a strange look at the feren. Was it because she had some issues with her? Azur thought, Or was it because of some family rivalry? Or even... bad blood? Azur was pretty perplexed. To him, the feren looked pretty kind and not suspicious at all; she may have even gotten Azur's attention. However, it was clear to Azur that she wasn't trying to hurt anyone, although Miu has suspicions about her.

Looking a bit to the side, Azur noticed that some man with military clothes looked at him with a glare. It was like Miu when she "analyzed" Azur, but instead, there was a slight squint at him and Setsuna. Damn, now I'm in hot blood with some guy from the military, Azur thought, He doesn't look very friendly... After a bit, the man came back and started checking his pad, like it was nothing. Feeling a bit threatened, Azur decided to stand up for himself. "Hey, you, over there, with the military clothes," Azur loudly called out, "Do you want to fight, or something? Because I'm really not in the mood to do so right now." Fearing that this situation could go out of hand, Azur was prepared to grab his weapon from his bag. Not wanting the flight to be delayed once again, he started walking back, albeit slowly.
              Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 03-24-2016, 08:24 AM.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

Not only did Setsuna ignored Yuuki but Azur was too. "Even after I tried to save them. I get the silent treatment." She said to herself with a typical anime sad face. The sucker in her mouth was gone and she took the stick and flung it into a trash can and pulled out a new one and unwrapped it and into her mouth it went. She pulled out another one and points it towards Setsuna. "Want one? Its sweet." She asks, hoping that this might start a conversation with her, without being ignored again.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Midgar International Airport | Haven

Setsuna looked up at Yuuki, almost not even realizing she was there at first. Setsuna was just too distraut over rhe fact that the laptop that she bought WITH HER OWN MONEY was taken, confiscated from her just because she caused a bit of a ruckus.

"Hmm? Uh, sure. I'll take one, as long as it's not grape flavor. I'm allergic to it." Setsuna accepted the lollipop offer with much grace and thankfulness. "Uh... sorry, by the way, for getting you bunched up into this mess."

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

On Lucy's way in to the bathroom, she passed by a girl with black hair and black... everything else. Lucy thought she was kind of cute, platonically of cores. But the girl looked at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't know what it was exactly, the girl wasn't giving her the stink eye or anything. But it was almost like she was looking through her and not at her. Despite that, the girl went about her business, washed her hands then started to make her way back outside. Although before she could get to the door, she heard a male voice that sounded somewhat angry, like it wanted to start a fight or something.

Not wanting any more drama or for the fflight to get delayed again. Lucy popped out of tthe door and intentionally caused a small distraction. "HEYOOOO!" she said popping in between her adopted brother and the other boy who seemed to be upset with him for some reason. "Boy it sure is a nice day huh? Beautiful day to fight some kishins. I sure glad I got plenty of food and rest. It would be awful if i got hungry or sleepy mid fight, I heard this year's exam was really really hard." Lucy was bluffing, she had no idea what the exam would be, but her point remained. If they wasted energy fighting each other now, they would be weaker when it came time for the actual fight. Even if Lucy looked foolish right not, she at least hoped that Aeron would understand what she was doing. She looked over at her brother and smiled a fake smile to keep up the appearance. "Ready to go?"
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-24-2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Aeron looked back up at the man as if the man had done something rather silly and unusual. Aeron didn't know whether or not the man knew this, but they were in an airport, and drawing attention to himself by causing an uproar would only garner the attention of both the security of the airport, and the woman that had detained him earlier. Either way, it seemed the man was leaving the general vicinity and did not want to fight either. It was then when Lucy came out from the restroom and began to speak in a rather "artificial" manner. It was clear that she was trying to diver both Aeron and the man's attentions away from fighting, but the threat was already leaving. Aeron just gave a light chuckle and a smile as he held out his hand for Lucy's.

"Let's just get to the airship.", Aeron said as he tried to suppress his smile.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Azur was dumbfounded by the feren's skills of distraction. Everything she said was huge baloney, Azur thought, Although, I'm not sure about the last part... She probably blurted out information about the entrance exam during her banter, hah. What a klutz. As she left with that man from earlier, Azur let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank God, I didn't want to fight that man, Azur stated to himself, "In my opinion, he looked rather strong... Probably just his clothes, meh." Walking towards the gate, Azur just remembered about Yuuki and Setsuna. "Yo, Yuuki, Setsuna, don't you guys think we should head over to the gate?" Azur asked, "I don't want another mess to happen again." Once they get on the plane, Azur believes that everything will go fine. Hopefully.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

"It's fine. I don't use flavorings in these and about the laptop, it's a little bit my fault pointing this guy (points to rifle) at the guards. Even though it can't hit humans. I can refund you the money you lost or buy one after we reach the school." Yuuki said and offered Setsuna as they walked. "By the way, Yuuki Crimsnow is the name." She introduced herself. Then Azur said something. "We're already heading there." She responded.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Lucy was relived that there wasn't a fight. Even if she looked ridicules in front of a few strangers, she didn't really care that much. She took the hand that was offered to her, she followed his lead over to the air ship. When they stepped inside, the cat's ears twitched with curiosity while her ees started to wonder around the ship. Inside there were tons of free food and drinks to go around. Mostly snak food like nachos, cookies, fruit salad, punch, water, nachos, tiny sandwiches and various other foods to keep the students from getting hungry ont he flight over. It would be up to the students themselves not to eat to much or anything that would slow them down during the exam. There were a lot of people in blue uniform wondering around and tending to the ship. There were tables and chairs to sit down at, or you could go outside and look at the view. There were also a few rooms in the back for students who had been traveling overnight to reach the airport on time and needed rest. There were plenty of possibilities. Lucy looked over at her brother curiously and asked. "So what do you wanna do? We havee a little time to kill before the flight takes off."

Comment

Azur threw up his hands, which motioned, "What." It was clear that he never took out his weapon on the security guards on the first place. "To think of it, I could've deflected that taser by default," Azur stated, referring to his Aura. However, he did realize that he hasn't really trained enough with his aura to the point of deflecting projectiles fluently. Azur then decided to give Yuuki the thanks she deserved, "But I'll give you my thanks." With that, Azur boarded the airship.

Looking around, it seems like the airship was giving complementary appetizers. Azur didn't really care for free food, as it's usually stuff he doesn't like; about to check out the rest of the ship, Azur stopped at the sight of nachos. 'Holy mother of god,' Azur thought, 'It's nachos, alright.' Immediately, he ran to the nachos with a plate, and took an entire quarter of the giant nacho tray, then sat down at a chair. Not forgetting about others, he placed it on the table, if anyone ever wanted to take some. Grabbing a handful, then eating it, Azur practically looked like a chipmunk jamming acorn into its mouth.

"Dude, are you seriously going to grab a whole bunch and waste the rest of it?" a person adjacent to Azur asked.

"You underestimate my appetite for nachos," Azur replied.

To him, it was basically customary to grab three bags of nachos or anything of the sort in the grocery store during an outing.

"You from Sentrios?" the same person asked.

"Sure," Azur responded.

"Hah, same here."

Remembering back to his years in Firefall, his old school in Sentrios, Azur knew that he often had eating and/or drinking competitions with his friends. 'Of course, no alcohol,' Azur thought. Having a brilliant idea, Azur challenged the person, "Hey, you, me, one on one, nacho eating contest."

"Challenge accepted," the man replied.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Midgar International Airport | Haven

"Nah, don't worry about it." Setsuna shrugged after giving thanks to Yuuki for the lollipop. It tasted sweet in her mouth, improving her mood a little. "It's not like you burned down a house or anything; just a laptop is all. I'll just buy a better one from Amazin; I don't even know what I was thinking trying to buy it from the overpriced retail stores."

"Yuuki... that's a cute name." Setsuna smiled cheerfully as the two made it to the terminal where passengers board the airships. "My name is Setsuna. Itou no Setsuna. Nice to meet you; I hope we become roommates or something; you look fun."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X