X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh, hi. So this is still alive. I stopped checking the forums because I thought it died months ago.

Comment

Nope. Still alive somehow
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Lunasa

Nope, some people just had IRL stuff to do. We actually thought you died. XD
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I had some stuff too. I was working on a side project for the last few months but the people who I asked to do stuff for me dropped it a while ago without telling me and I still haven't heard back from the new people I asked to take over for them.

Comment

So if I want to jump back in, what do?

Comment

just jump in anywhere

Comment

Do a flip when you jump :P
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

There we go, a triple backflip and a perfect setup for a certain bisexual trickster of a fox girl.

Comment

The performance was impressive, 4 out of the 5 judges give it a 10, but the fifth one gives an 8.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Then a sixth juddge comes out of nowhere and holds up a sign with a pineapple on it for whatever reason

Comment

Comment

Reading the latest post, the Oni would look mostly offended "I don't hurt people.. Or at least do not traumatize them that much." she would say with a dejected face.

"Now now, it doesn't mean all of your people are like that, Yuugi. It is just that those few counted individuals break what many try to show as good." The goat would try to calm her friend. "Besides, you can think of this as an opportunity to help these children to overcome their fears!" She encouraged the blonde.. Only for tge horned woman to sulk even more, mumbling sad stuff, while being comforted by the other teacher.

I don't even know why I wrote this..

Spoiler:

Comment

boop. i'll post later today if i can get s1 to post

Comment

looks at kristia's post with yuugi It's fine, just convince her you got sake and she will instantly love ya. :3
                                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Working...
                                X