Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Then my Dwarf NPC comes in and starts yelling:

"Aye like that'll ever happen! Oni are scary folks. Too strong and too drunk fer their own good! They can't even craft a decent blade I reckon!" The Dwarf says before taking a large swig of his booze before belching

Comment

looks at the dwarf in disbelief and sighs "you should meet my lalafell character for Final Fantasy then."
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Yo zekai! Just letting you know I did make a post for your character in response.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw it awhile ago but been busy and havent had time to make posy
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It's alright, I'll wait, just didn't know if you saw it or not

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Comment

This is still a work in progress, hopefully will be done today.

Also, please be patient and don't try to read the contents, that would be appreciated.

Spoiler:

Some would say fate has a twisted sense of humor, others would probably think there is this person watching the universe, who would just laugh at the misfortune of mortals. In the case of Argus.. he sometimes have had the idea that he pissed off the gods in another lifetime, this idea came again to his mind as he was walking through a snowstorm in the woods, why was he on such place? Well, he had heard of some ruins in the area, and as part of his job as explorer, the blonde went to the northern parts of the american continent, what he didn't check on his journey was the fact that a heavy storm was coming from the other side.

Meanwhile, in a cabin in the woods, Maria was securing her storage shack from being damaged by the storm, it was a fairly easy job due to her experience living in the area, although she sometimes thought of moving into the nearby city, yet there was this feeling of peace by living in the wilderness, the animals didn't fear the white furred animalia due to her blood relation to the wolves, so when it came to territory issues, the teacher just had to growl at the area to prove her point.

"This storm is going to be a bad one, the city is already on alert for it at the least." the redhead would say to herself, locking the door of her shack and walking to her cabin, the wind starting to howl through the trees, creating an ominous song of nature, a warning to the creatures living around. "Only a fool would traverse this place at the dangers of nature closing in." she jested with the idea.

back with the human, he sneezed and almost feel to the snow "You got to be kidding me, I don't feel seek or haven't caught a cold." he complained to himself, using a tree branch to help himself with the trip, his free hand had a map of the city and forest, with a red mark deep within the wilderness "Who would live around this place? I have barely escaped from the predators, a hunter maybe?" Argus was trying to find the logic of the person living in the woods. The patron of the shop that he had gotten the map had said that someone lived in the forest, although he didn't explain much due to needing to close the store soon, ("I should have known, there is a storm coming and I am in the middle of its path, just great.")

The window vibrated for a moment as a powerful gust of wind passed, Maria focused on sealing the windows faster and starting the fire in her chimney "Alright, home is protected, got supplies in case of being covered by snow and enough books to pass the time." the wolf felt good with herself as she finished the job, looking at anything that could break and secured, then her ears twitched at the sound of wood breaking outside the cabin, odd, the trees were sturdy enough to withhold the wind, her ears focused on another sound, footsteps, no person would be this reckless to walk through the storm, even the animals had already gone for shelter. Holding her lamp, Maria walked to the front door, moving the plank to unlock it and open her entrance, only to find a lump of snow at the steps of her cabin. "What in the moon's..?" she trailed off as the lump shifted a bit, revealing the backside of a trench coat.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Because I need to get some creative juices flowing, I decided to work on the following. One of two NPC apps for NPC's related to current characters I have. They won't appear anytime soon (unless several people requests.) Remember I'm only making these to get the creative juices flowing.

Spoiler:

"Are you wiilling to make a Deal with the Devil?" - A line Crow likes to use. Please note he is not the 'devil' (which is the Demon King. He just likes calling himself that because it: Sounds cool, and psyches some dumbasses out a bit.)

Name:Crow Diaboli. The fullblooded Demon father of Drake.

Race: Demon. Namely a Crossroad Demon. More specifically. High ranking. Practically 2nd highest ranking Crossroad Demon in terms of power.

Age: Current age is unknown. Definitely WELL over 100 years of age. Do not underestimate his age. He has been around for quite a long time. For example. He remembers the Black Plague quite well to detail that might imply that he was there himself during it.

Appearance:
                Spoiler:

He stands at a not so tall 5ft 10 compared to his wife. His eye color is glueish-green. However when he wants to he can turn every part of his eyes pure black. Mainly does it to get a surprise out of people. He can also turn into a black mist if/when he needs to.

Personality:
                Crow is... kinda a dick. I mean it's typical for someone of his status. In fact part of Drake's prideful side comes from Crow. As Crow is quite an arrogant bastard, and always kind of have been one. Ever since he first started out as a crossroad Demon... like around 100 years ago Crow had always been quite an arrogant bastard, which always annoyed people. Especially his 'superiors' who thought his ego was going to be the death of him. However that does not mean he isn't smart or wise. Oh hell no. His power that he had obtained through many 'promotions' through the ranks of Crossroad Demons (which had boosted his power to grant wishes and typical demonic magic quite considerably), and his cunning/intelligence had made him one of the most efficient Crossroad Demon's who had at one point the biggest record of contracts he made with other beings (though this record has LONG since been broken, but he is still a highly efficient Crossroad Demon.) This often shows when he is making deals, as he always is sure to make sure there are no possible ways for someone to get out of a deal with him. Not only that, but he has been known to be able to twist a conversation/negotiation that is UNRELATED to Crossroad Demon business into his favor. This cunning, and intelligence he possesses is what helps with his 'civilian' job on Earth. The job he uses to support his family. Which is a high class businessman that deals with marketing/business transactions.

His arrogance and pride that, despite there being a decent reason behind it, has gotten him into trouble here on occasion, and makes him come off as a dick. As he tends to treat other lower ranking demons like crap (aside from some acquaintances and some of his 'sales people' as he calls them and by them I mean the demons that are put under his command to go off and make deals themselves for him. In the event that his 'employee's' betray him, well... let's just say he'll get a bit creative with the torture to show them who's boss.)

Though aside from his arrogance and pride, lies a demon that does seem to care for the wellbeing of his offspring (in fact he had to at least pull some strings to save the life of one of his kids), and wife. Even though the marriage between him and his wife was the result of a deal his wife had made with him to keep her own soul (in exchange for her hand in marriage obviously), he had grown to actually love her. Though his pride makes him afraid to admit it, and if you even bring up that fact he'll openly deny it. The only person he'll ever open up to about it is his own wife, and sometimes his kids.

He does have a limit though of how much he can take from them, as he does end up needing to go off on a small vacation 'alone' to relax a bit at least once a month. This vacation only lasts at least 2 days though.

Despite being a high ranking crossroad's demon with a lot of power, a silver tongue, and the cunning and intelligence to trick people or try and get a deal into his favor as best as he can. He is a man of his word and will always. ALWAYS. Keep his end of the deal 100% compared to some other Crossroad type Demon's who try to weasel out of their end of the deal in some way or another. Hell he even tends to have a full 'soul back gauranteed' sense of morals. Which means if he happens to break his end of the deal in any way shape or form. The entire deal he had made becomes considered null, and void. Meaning both sides of the contract lose everything they asked for. For example someone made a deal with him to get a million dollars, while he gets their soul, and he breaks the deal. Well then... that person loses all their money but they are put back to a point of wealth that they were before the deal was made. While Crow himself ends up with no human soul. So he is trustworthy. Hell if you get him to make a promise, he'll be sure to keep that promise, and during 'business transactions' he seems like quite an affable guy you can talk to. Open up to. Someone you can trust. Hell. Sometimes his philosphy of 'full soul back garauntee' if he breaks his end of the deal in any way does bite him in the ass. Though it's usually not too major as he is cunning and smart. He'll always try and work out a deal so that should the deal go sour, he gets as little pain or punishment (figuratively) from it as possible. Meaning he usually, almost 89% of the time comes out on top...

Unless his wife is involved then she comes out on top 100% of the time if you know what I mean :^)

Info:
                Spoiler:

Crow Diaboli. A powerful Crossroad's Demon who had spent at least a few centuries working up through the ranks of being a Crossroad Demon, and had managed to reach a high ranking status as a demon. He might not be the most powerful in terms of raw power, but do not underestimate him. He can be highly dangerous. Not because of his raw magical power, but because of his intelligence, cunning, and reality warping abilities that come natural to being a crossroad Demon. You see. Most all Demon's are more magically adept than humans naturally, and like humans there are many types of races of demons. Each with their own unique trait/ability. Succubi/Incubi can feed off life energy through sexual interactions. Imp's tend to be weaker magically, but capable of many things. Namely the ability to turn invisible which they use to cause some rather pesky pranks to annoy others.

Crossroad Demon's however are unique. No one knows what the real term for a Crossroad Demon is. As the term 'Crossroad Demon' comes from the method you go about summoning one. Which is to perform a certain ritual at well... a crossroad. A location where several roads intersect. The ability that makes Crossroad Demon's unique is that they were granted slight reality warping abilities by the Demon King long ago in an attempt to have the Crossroad Demon's collect more human souls to convert into demon souls. The stronger the Crossroad Demon, the stronger their reality bending properties can become. To the point that some believe that stories of Genies in the past were based around cases of Crossroad Demon's being 'generous'.

Crow is one of those more powerful Crossroad Demon's. He's not the most powerful, but he is smart and has enough power to give you what you want... as long as you have something of equal or greater value to offer him. He can easily make someone fall in love with you. He can even bring someone back to life if need be. That promotion you've been wanting? Oh sure he can flat out use his powers to get you said promotion. HELL he can just give you a million dollars if you ask. As long as you have something to offer him. Because you see. A crossroad demon can ONLY WARP REALITY in someone's favor, as long as they follow the rules of equivalent exchange. Which means something of equal or greater value must be given up in order for you to receive it. So say you ask him for... A million dollars, then that might cost you your home, and all your current belongings. If you want him to make someone fall in love with you, then that might... cost you something precious. Something dear to you. Like a personal belonging. If you want him to bring someone back to life... well. That will flat out cost you your very soul for him to collect in time (which the time can vary depending on what it is you wish for. Sometimes it could be 10 years to a fucking MONTH.) All in all. As long as you are willing to give up something you hold dear, he can grant you most about anything. Otherwise he is unable to use his powers all willy nilly. As a crossroad Demon he does also have one ability that makes it easier for him to guess what you might want. As he can sort of read minds... telepathically. Only to an extent. He can get a vague idea of what you are thinking, but not an EXACT idea.

Crow as a Crossroad Demon HAS to have something offered and given to him in order for HIM TO FULFILL HIS SIDE OF THE BARGAIN. Which means if you don't have anything of equal or greater value to offer... or if you have something that might be of equal value to what you are wishing for, but Crow is not interested in it. Well... Then you're out of luck friend. There also is a limit to what you can do. You want to find the love of your life but you don't want to subject that person to emotional/mental recongifuration, and rather want him to just create a new being? Well... he just can't create new life. Yes he can recreate a physical body, but he can't just create a new mind. A new consciousness. A new SOUL out of thin air. It's impossible for ANY Crossroad Demon to just make a new soul out of nothing. That's why when people wish to find the love of their life, a Crossroad Demon instead just manipulates someone the poor fool had met before into loving them. So there is a very good limit to what he can grant when making deals. He just can't create new life out of thin air. If he did it'd just be like a mindless slave without a soul. He also can't create or bring things from the future or the past. No. He doesn't have time traveling/altering abilities so if you wish for something from the future then he can't get that. If you ask for a relic from the past he might either get you a exact copy that has no special properties but looks nice, or will have to spend some actual time searching for it and give it to you in it's current old/weathered state. So he can't create a new soul out of thin air, only manipulate and convert already existing ones, and he can't grant you an object that does not exist in this current time period. If you wish for something ancient he'll have to spend some actual time trying to find it to give it to you. Or just make a fake copy that has no special properties. So don't wish for anything like that with him. A lot of other things are fine, and he can use his cunning and brains to do as much as he can in anyway he can to uphold his end of the deal. Mainly because he is an honest hard worker for a Crossroad Demon.

Outside of that he... has some other abilities typical to a Demon. He can turn into a black cloud of smoke for quick travel, and when a ritual is used to summon him he will instantly appear there when you aren't looking. Not because the ritual pulls him in, but because it acts like a beacon for him to teleport to. It still takes time for him to teleport... like... 5 minutes of prep time to track a location then to teleport him there. It's an ability all Crossroad Demon's have to make it easier for them to get to places. He also in terms of magic is quite proficient in Dark, Smoke, and Blood Magics. He's not the most skilled or powerful with them (I mean you don't want to fight him), and when compared to the staff of TSU. In terms of raw magic power when not making a deal, he is about... half as strong. When making a deal his reality bending Crossroad Demon abilities make him temporarily about equal to that of the staff... but only when the deal is being made. Once the deal had been made his power level drops down.

Aside from all that, the father of Drake is just about weak to everything a demon is. Anything that can harm, trap, or kill a Demon can and WILL affect him. In most cases even more so since he is not a half demon/human hybrid and full demon. Meaning 'Devil Traps' (circular runes written on the ground or ceiling which when a demon steps over/under it they become trapped and unable to escape), and titular 'holy water' is like acid to him. Not the drug. Like... the corrosive kind of acid. In short it burns him badly. Granted though anything that does NOT kill him immediately he can survive, and if given time if he survives (and not say... poisoned by something), he can and will heal over time. As a demon he does have a healing factor, and the healing factor depends on what he was injured by. If he was harmed by anything. ANYTHING non-magical he can heal it off within... 5 minutes to a day or two (if he loses an arm it will take a full day for it to grow back, while a gunshot can take so little as 20-40 minutes to heal.) While magic or anything designed to be 'anti-demon' will cause IMMENSE amounts of pain and damage to him, as well as take nearly twice as long to recover. Even then he might need actual medical treatment in that case. Beheading him or anyone possessed by him, should the need arise to kill him, is the best way to go.

Now with all that done... leaves the mystery of his past. Which all anyone ever really knows, he is just freaking old. Like. Centuries old. He remembers the Black Plague quite fondly. In fact rumors circulate that he was a con-man who existed during that time, who managed to make a deal with a demon to be immune to the black plague. However ol' Crow ended up managing to trick the demon and managed to avoid having the stuff he offered taken from him for years until the Demon finally got pissed and stole Crow's soul, and turned Crow into a Demon as well... Though that is just a rumor.

Favorite Book: The christian Bible since he finds the stories that happen in that to be HILARIOUS! Okay seriously though his favorite book would have to legitimately be Fifty Shades of Grey. No joke. No joke at all. He likes those kinds of books. As well as some romance novels.

Favoite song or music type or band: Funnily enough... he likes modern day rock music. Or rather... when 'Rock was still good' about 10-20 years ago. Basically whenever the big, popular rockbands back in the day were around.

Favorite foods: He loves Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, which is a real thing. It's whiskey mixed with Cinnamon to make it taste somewhat spicy. It also somewhat burns on the way down... which he likes. A lot. When it comes to food... Well he's not picky at all. Though he loves a good ribeye steak cooked rare with a stuffed baked potato on the side.

Favorite video game: Ironically... Halo of all things. 'He likes to try and stay with the times', and has beaten his biological son Drake at Halo MANY times. To the point where Drake kinda doesn't like playing Halo.

Sexuality: Techinically bisexual, but he's currently married. (Not that that doesn't stop him from hooking up with other women on his 'vacations'. Don't worry. His wife is cool with it.

Hobbies: Oh you know, reading a good book... enjoying some Whiskey... and he loves his job of making deals with humans. So there is that.

Dreams for the future:
                In his mind. He has everything he needs or will ever need. So currently he has no dreams of the future. Some consider this a weakness of his.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-02-2018, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I did some reading and it turns out I'm pretty interested in this rendition of TSU! I decided to work on an app, so here it is:
                  Spoiler:

Name: Angelico Nemada Steinhart

Race: Vampire

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:

Angelico stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and has the signature pale skin and ruby eyes that most vampires typically possess, with ghastly white hair that may look quite attractive to some. He typically wears turtlenecks and jeans, mostly to avoid contact with sunlight while maintaining a more "stylish" look.

Personality: Due to being raised by a human family, Angelico is rather calm, composed and controlled, feigning his primal vampiric instinct to feed on blood. He is also a quite large bookworm, reading anything ranging from spell tomes to fictional books in his free time, and even perhaps in his class time. Because of his affinity to Mind magic, he also finds it easy to read people from their facial expressions, often making remarks about if he finds that it will benefit the person to inform them. Because of this, Angelico can be a fast friend, especially to those that seem troubled. In a nutshell, Angelico is someone you wouldn’t expect a vampire to be: controlled, mellow and away from his primal instincts. Despite Angelico’s past, he always keeps his head up no matter the situation.

Angelico himself detests conflict and, as a result, wishes to stop conflict before it begins or as soon as possible. He avoids using his magic for offensive purposes, due to him "stooping to an abysmally low level over a petty mistake," often talking everything out without getting physical at all. The reason for his distaste of conflict is due to his fear of reawakening his killing instinct, in which he becomes ruthless towards anything he deems an enemy, taking even the slightest mix-up to extreme levels; despite this, Angelico does a quite excellent job at avoiding his killing instinct, as the only things that really seem to "trigger" it is psychological torture to him or his friends.

However, just as you would expect from some humans, Angelico developed a protective instinct after the events of his past, defending people he deems important to him from adversaries, as he wishes to avoid reliving the events in which he was unable to protect his beloved. As a result, if he catches someone verbally harassing a friend, he steps right into the conversation to end the harassment as quickly as possible; if he catches someone physically harassing a friend, he would have no doubts throwing a chair, or, if the harassment is extreme, (the Aether bless the poor sod's soul) a wooden table.

Soul Elements: Despite being born as a vampire, Angelico’s soul has a versatile affinity to six elements.
                  Ordo: Perhaps because of Angelico’s affinity to Ordo, he is capable of feigning his primal instincts.
                  Water: Blood is partially composed of water; despite that, Angelico has greater control over water itself rather than blood.
                  Magnetic: An extremely unique trait of Angelico. He inherently uses Magnetic magic when using Mind magic on metallic objects.
                  Mind: Angelico’s signature magic type. He mostly uses this for telekinesis, but he subconsciously uses it to read feelings, albeit slightly.
                  Despite not using them at all, Angelico has an affinity for:
                  Illusion: Because of his vampiric heritage, Angelico can learn Illusion magic with a much greater fluidity.
                  Blood: Again due to his vampiric heritage, Angelico is able to learn Blood magic. However, he avoids doing so.

Soul Points: 1 Ordo, 1 Water, 1 Mind

Abilities: Angelico mainly uses telekinesis for utility and offensive purposes, although he only uses offensive telekinesis as a form of self defense. He frequently uses telekinesis in his life in private, using it to levitate books, turn pages and guiding objects so every “throw” he makes is perfect. He can use telekinesis offensively only if a physical weapon is lying around, using magic to propel it towards the target; however, if a weapon isn’t around, he uses alternative choices, such as a phone in an enemy’s pocket. However, his telekinesis can only work within ten meters of him, and gets weaker the farther the object is. His telekinesis is powerful enough to hold objects up to 100 kilograms for about one minute straight before needing a break, but it will quickly exhaust him. However, Angelico can only turn pages, lift, throw and propel objects, as he is not yet capable of writing, typing, etcetera with telepathy.

Angelico also possesses the ability to manipulate water, mostly into different shapes and sizes, but only around one cubic foot at a time. Aside from that, he can't do anything else due to his lack of training with Water magic.

Due to being a vampire, Angelico possesses superhuman speed (able to reach speeds of up to 65 kph) and reflexes (able to react as fast as 0.04 seconds) during the night, but, despite maintaining the same capabilities during the day, he becomes easily exhausted with exposure to sunlight. He also possesses the average strength (lifting objects up to 95 kilograms) that vampires possess, mostly due to his reliance on Mind magic to lift and move objects.

Luggage: In his dossier bag, Angelico possesses his wallet containing $150, a small flip phone, long-sleeved clothes (mostly turtleneck sweaters) and a number of jeans, mostly in dark colours. Aside from clothes, he also possesses four books, one titled “Angels and Demons: an Ancient Opus,” another titled “The Periodic Table: The Basic Principles of Metals and Nonmetals,” one more titled “Physiology and Psychology” and his personal diary, which is a leather hard-covered book with a golden emblem of an oarfish on the front.

Bio: Born into a rogue pureblooded vampire family under the name of Abel, Abel began his life with his biological parents in a rural town in Germany during 1997. At the age of six, Abel’s parents taught him to feed and utilise magic, mostly for telekinetic purposes, such as throwing and lifting objects that he usually couldn’t lift. However, unlike his vampiric kin, Abel was a pacifist, and usually chose not to participate on the feeding raids that his clan undertook. Rather, he stayed home and read books, mostly training his magic while feeding sparsely. Because of this, he was labelled as a weak-blood, a worm and many other names his fellow vampiric youth called him. Due to that, Abel never really had friends as a child, choosing to ignore the rest of his clan. However, as ignorance is bliss, bliss could only last for so long.

Upon reaching the age of 12, Abel was brought to his coming-of-age ceremony, in which he was to raid a small human village by himself. The ceremony required him to use his stealth, espionage and agility as a vampire to kill an entire village on his own. Despite his fellow kin being scared or even eager to undertake the ceremony, Abel believed that it was an opportunity to escape, leading him to react quite indifferently to the ceremony, taking it for granted. He left his clan, and, unbeknownst to them, began his new life.

Reaching the village, Abel was taken in by a human family, mistaking him for a wandering, homeless boy. Thankful for their support, Abel was taken under their care and was named “Angelico,” by the family, mostly for his remarkable white hair and eyes that “shone like rubies,” comparing him for to an “angel.” Under their care, Angelico studied to become a scholar, mostly in the field of language and “magic” (or philosophy, as everyone else in his newfound family referred to as.) However, despite moving in with a human family, Angelico continued to work on his telekinesis in private.

By 15, Angelico became a prodigy of sorts for his town, excelling in his studies and even receiving scholarships from universities in the city, planning to move once he graduates. Angelico also fell in love with a human girl named Elizabeth, them two seeming inseparable. At this point, Angelico became someone that some humans dream of being. However, despite all his success, his magical skills seemed to dwindle a bit, despite his frequent practice of it; even then, he allowed Elizabeth into the secrets of magic, leading her to aspire to become a mage. Angelico and Elizabeth’s aspirations could only last for so long, however, when the very same vampire clan that Angelico hails from attacked the village.

One by one, he saw the village being razed by the same “family” he grew up with, leading him to attempt to lead Elizabeth and his new parents to safety. However, to his surprise, his parents were, in reality, mages in secret, excelling in Crystal and Water magic. His parents told them that, ideally, they would let Angelico know that they were aware of his magic skills once he reaches 17, suggesting him to go to Trinity Soul University instead of the university in the city, letting him know too early. Angelico, caught off guard, did not know that a university for magic existed, leading him to become excited. With this information, he decided to take Elizabeth with him in order for her to reach her aspiration of becoming a mage. The two then began their exodus from the village.

House after house, store after store, the Vampire clan was everywhere, feeding and stabbing humans with daggers, spreading chaos everywhere. Angelico and Elizabeth were almost at the exit; that was, until, he felt the cracking of bones and the smell of blood filling the air. Quickly glancing back at Elizabeth as he did numerous times throughout the escape, he saw a shining red crystal reminiscent of a ruby impaled through Elizabeth’s chest. She collapsed, still holding onto Angelico’s hand.

He screamed her name.

She was unresponsive.

The perpetrator was Angelico’s biological father.

These were the only three things in his mind at that exact moment and the months after the event.

In a quick rush, Angelico gave Elizabeth one last embrace before feeding on her blood and standing up to face his true father. Sickened at what Angelico had become, his true father became the last one to call him a weak-blood. At that point, Angelico had nothing else in his mind but resent, hatred and malice towards his clan; his killing instinct was truly awakened at that point.

Utterly devastated, Angelico used his telekinetic powers to throw every single weapon he could find from the dead bodies. Flip-knives, guns, knuckles, anything that he could find. His father was seemingly unfazed, shrugging off the weapons, still mocking Angelico for his weakness while doing so, fuelling Angelico’s hatred. That was, until, Angelico threw a silver knife right into the chest of his father, impaling him and inhibiting his regeneration factor. Leaving the knife in his true father’s chest, Angelico walked towards his father, questioning about why it had to be done, over and over again. To Angelico’s demise, his father answered, “I wanted to make you stronger. And it turns out I’ve done just that.”

After uttering his last words, Angelico’s father dropped dead. Angelico was thrown into disarray from his father, causing him to run as far as possible from the village he called home: the village he was originally assigned to attack.

Soon after his escape, investigations were put into place as a hunter unit arrived to a plethora of dead bodies and rampant vampires, clearing and sealing the area as quickly as possible. Confused as to why a clan full of Vampires were to attack a human village, especially in 2012, scholars determine the cause to be because of the Nemada-Scheler Clan, a quite old yet rogue clan of vampires that stuck to the ancient tradition of gaining as much power as possible at any expense. However, due to the Vampires' assimilation into human society, they chose to defect decades ago into secrecy, surviving all the way up to this point. This, in effect, makes Angelico the last remaining member of the Nemada-Scheler Clan, despite him defecting to his own path.

The experience stopped haunting Angelico only four years after when he turned 19, just when he was about to graduate from school; it took a long time for Angelico to move on and accept the story as an event of the past, but he managed to do it, after a painstaking four years. Now, despite being completely able to move onto university in the city with the scholarships he earned, Angelico remembers a distant memory of his human parents mentioning a place called the Trinity Soul University, a place hidden far from the eyes of the world where mages can learn and perform their magical skills without fear of discrimination. A place where humans and vampires can stand as one.

Smiling at the thought, Angelico packs a bag with everything he needs and books a trip to the Trinity Soul University.

Reason for joining the school: In order to fill out his parents’ wishes, he decides to work on his magical skills by enrolling in the Trinity Soul University.

Additional Questions:

Favorite Book: The Elegance of a Hedgehog

Favorite Music: While Angelico tolerates all kinds of music, he usually prefers to listen to a piano rendition of the songs he is interested in, so he find solace in solitude and have a pleasant reading experience.

Favorite Food: High-end beef, mostly Kobe and Wagyu beef, with some rice.

Favorite Video Game: Immersive RPG games, such as The Ancient Scrolls VI: Void

Sexuality: Straight as a 1-dimensional line.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing and playing the saxophone.

Dreams for the Future: Becoming a scholar to learn how to defend his loved ones.
                  Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 05-16-2017, 07:32 AM. Reason: Clarity + more details on personality
                  Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                  rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

My 2nd of the two NPC apps. This one will probably be more important of an NPC, but won't show up for while.
                    Spoiler:

Name: Diana Daichi

Race: Human.

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:

She looks younger due to a powerful spell she used on her body. However her hair color (which was a dark gray originally) had still lost some of it's color giving it a silvery/white color. She stands at a rather tall 6ft 6. Two inches taller than the headmaster's 6ft 4.

Personality:
                    Diana Daichi could be considered the opposite of her brother Damarcus Daichi. While Damarcus AKA the Headmaster of TSU is nice, caring, respectful, slightly gullible and naive, yet at the same time one who always tries to handle problems soundly without being rash or quick to judge. Diana however is NOT like that. No. She's far more stern, only cares for people that SHE has gotten close to, a person who will demand some sort of respect from people outside of a few individuals, highly intelligent and is hard to trick. All the while she is also quick to judge, and tends to be a bit... rash with her actions. She's a 'act first ask questions either after or during a serious beatdown' kind of woman who takes no shit from people. This makes her come off as highly mean, almost like a Drill Seargent at times. For example... if she was Headmistress, she'd NOT take kindly to seeing/hearing news of one of the staff acting like arrogant or prideful bastards. However she shows great respect from people who take no shit from her and will try to stand up to her. In which case... Yaay... you have her respect.

Yet past that tough exterior is someone who isn't THAT bad. I mean if you get past that rough outer shell you'll find a woman who is... will still quite stern, and handles problems a lot more seriously than the Headmaster. Yet shows a sort of refinement and sense of almost regality. She may have a temper and is quick to anger, which is why she tends to shoot first, ask later. However when she is not angry she is quite logical. Almost more so than the Headmaster. However unlike the Headmaster who tries to figure out problems or solve issues soundly and logically. Albeit will still go easy on the person who is causing the problems. Diana when not angry will try and figure out and solve a problem logically, but will not take anyone's side at all. If there is a problem and she's not angry. She WILL try to get it figured out and settled, and the person who caused the problems will not be treated lightly. They will receive proper punishment, but as mentioned above those who actually try to stand up for themselves let alone stand up to her she'll respect greatly so yaay. There's that... you'll still receive your 'proper punishment' and no I do not mean that in a sexual way. I mean she'll actually punish you proper like a Drill Seargent would.

All her behavior is because of multiple reasons. Mainly because she was kind of raised more strictly than the Headmaster for... reasons that will be listed below, and that she just thinks that a member of the Daichi family should take things more seriously as a member of the Daichi. At least moreso than her brother.

She also does have a soft side though. A soft side for 'cute' things. Things like small pink ribbons, cute kittens, and small plushies. Things like that. Things you'd expect to be adorable. When she encounters something that SHE finds adorable however, she'd break her typical behavior and gush over how 'cute it is' and how she could just hug it, or (in the case of cute objects) add it to a collection of things she has. When alone she'll be fine, but when around others and they catch her breaking her stern/grumpy demeanor for a moment things will get... rather bad. As she'll actually retaliate quite violently if someone catches her in the act. This side of her she keeps secret because she finds it absolutely embarassing for someone like her.

Now despite all this, despite how she's the almost the opposite of the Headmaster in terms of how she acts, and treats things. She's NOT dumb or idiotic in any way. No. She has had a proper education just like the Headmaster, and in terms of intelligence they are about equal (they are both actually quite intelligent, however when it comes to the world of magic the Headmaster is a bit more knowledgeable. While Diana is intelligent, just a bit stronger.)
                    This shows especially when fighting where she shows far more actual combat experience, and general skill in combat. She knows the ins and outs of fighting far more than the Headmaster who, despite being quite powerful in his own right and has a large amount of skill in controlling magic and tries to be a bit more... fancy. Diana is far more pragmatic. She'll try and find a way to end a fight far faster. While the the headmaster, Damarcus Daichi, will try his hardest to end a fight with as little collateral damage as possible.

However one thing that the two siblings share are their personalities when fighting. As mentioned in the Headmaster's app, when he gets serious about something, like a fight (which he will take with the proper seriousness if the fight ISN'T a sparring match. If it is just a sparring match the Headmaster will be his usual self), he becomes quiet, calculating, observant, and almost cold while he observes a fight. Diana is much the same. She may be stern and cold to others generally, but in a fight Diana becomes far more quiet and observant. Sometimes they almost seem the same. That is where the similarities end though. As the Headmaster's fighting style is usually play on the defensive for as long as he can to witness and get a taste for his opponents capabilities before actually going on the offensive. Showing the Headmaster does not plan before a fight at all (which makes sense because he never tries to look for a fight and avoids them if he can), but when he gets into a fight he's sure to spend as much time as possible on the defensive while he analyzes his opponent before countering whenever there is an opening.

Diana however may fight with the same quiet focus as the Headmaster, will be more pragmatic. She'll try and devise a plan before a fight if possible by doing as much research on her opponent beforehand, and then implimenting her plan and only changing her strategy if need be. This means she can be caught off guard if you manage to switch things up constantly in a fight against her.

Info:
                    Diana Daichi. Fabled older sister of Damarcus Daichi, and the original one of the two siblings that was intended to take up the role of Headmaster/Headmistress of the prestigious Trinity Soul University. Being the first born between the two, Diana was practically destined to become Headmistress once she graduated from Trinity Soul herself. Hell at a young age she had quite an unusual gift. While Damarcus and Diana both unlocked their magic at the same time, Diana was... different. The amount of pure, raw magical power she had was far above that of someone who just discovered her magic. In fact with each year her magical power grew much more powerful. A little too powerful for her age.

The Daichi family, a family of powerful mages themselves tried to teach her how to control her magic, which due to the amount of magic power she had, was incredibly difficult. It was then at the age of 17 they asked the old family friend. Aldon, who had been an ally of the Daichi family for what felt like, and most likely was, centuries. Aldon may have been a powerful magic user of Dark magic and the like, but he had far more experience than any single member of the Daichi family. He had at least the knowledge on how to control general magic energy. It wasn't that hard to ask him to teach the future Headmistress how to control her large reserves of raw magical power.

Throughout the years after Aldon first started teaching Diana how to control her raw magic power, and throughout her time attending the University, Diana and Aldon continued to have lessons in private. Not just about magic, but of various other aspects of magic, combat, and just some general life lessons.

However during her time attending TSU, and learning from the previous headmaster on how to run the school and all that comes with it... Diana was becoming... less than interested. She thought that, even though it would be a title that would give her the respect a member of the Daichi family deserves, that she would NOT be able to run the University. Not for a long time. That was when the arguments broke out on how she was 'supposed to be the one to inherit the University' and how she would become the Headmistress no matter what. Eventually she just stopped arguing and left her room. The next day she was gone. Missing. All that was missing from her room were a bag and some of her clothes. Her family freaked out. They send out a search party, they did everything they could to find her to no avail.

There was one person who knew a lot more about her than anyone else in the family. Aldon. Aldon had spent years personally teaching her many things. He knew her thought processes so he went out to find her, which he eventually did. He found in the neighboring state. Hiding. At first he was insistent that she comes back, until she asked him to listen to her plea's. She explained every reason why she didn't want to become Headmistress. How she felt like she wasn't nowhere near prepared for the responsibility. Yes she was strong and skilled enough, but she was nowhere near ready on a mental or emotional level. She also dreaded the thought that she would not be able to handle the stress of not living up to the expectations should she happen to fail and much more. She then asked Aldon to help her fake her own death so she could go into hiding and do her own thing. Namely. Get herself ready.

Whether Aldon actually helped fake her own death or not was up in the air. However it was known that he at least kept it secret and claimed that he could find her at all. Eventually she was presumbed dead after there were no traces of her over the next year. There was an actual memorial service held for her, and eventually Damarcus Daichi, the 2nd born child who graduated from TSU and, despite being less powerful in raw power, had far more control over his power. Ended up taking the role as Headmaster.

That was at least around 20 years ago. During this time Diana had been travelling the globe, met some interesting people, made some... rather nasty enemies, and honed her magic power. She hid her identity with some spells she's uncovered to keep her body young and youthful as well as change up her appearance slightly. She had even continued to train across the globe to hone her raw powers of Light Magic, and later learned Summon Magic. All the while she's been honing her skills in combat. Becoming more and more powerful. Her power has since stopped growing as she has reached the peak of her power, and now she is beginning to feel like she's ready to take the role of Headmistress... She even has heard some interesting news about a possible family relative attending the University.

Even to this day however her existence is up in the air. Most people either believe that it's just rumors that the Headmaster had a sister. Hell even the staff don't know of the Headmaster's sister, and if they do they believe she is real, they believe she is dead. Then again... maybe Aldon told some of the staff about it and it's a tightly kept secret from the Headmaster who is unaware that his sister is alive.

Abilities:

Diana Daichi is a POWERFUL mage. Do NOT under any circumstance underestimate her. In terms of raw magic she is roughly twice as powerful as the Damarcus who is the CURRENT HEADMASTER OF THE UNIVERSITY. This makes her a severe threat in combat, especially with the fact that in terms of general combat skill, she is FAR more capable than the Headmaster. Unlike the Headmaster who knows how to fight, and only trains in combat just to in case of a situation (remember the Headmaster is more of a scholar than a fighter.) Diana however is ready for a fight, she's willing to get in a fight if the situation calls for it, and she's usually training whenever she is able.

In terms of magic types she is a professional when it comes to Light Magic. She knows the ins and outs of how to use Light Magic not just defensively, but offensively. Being on the same level of skill as the Headmaster in terms of control over magic. So in terms of magical power Diana is far greater than the Headmaster, but the two siblings are equal in skill with controlling their magic. With the Headmaster being more supportive/defensive with his magic. While Diana trained and honed her magic strictly for combat purposes. Whether it's powerful blasts of magic, or creating personal shields of light for herself (and sometimes an ally), she is really capable. However when it comes to the supportive side of Light magic like healing and stuff she is... not so powerful. She's not good at healing or anything with Light Magic so that is a downside.

Her second magic type is Summon Magic. Something she had learned over the years, and continued to train with it. Currently Summon magic is probably her favorite magic type. As the different things she does with it she finds to be a delight. Because she has learned to summon a large variety of different things. So far she knows how to summon dragons of light of varying sizes, a small army of knights to fight for her, and lastly... She can summon various different weapons ranging from greatswords, a scythe, rapiers, axes, spears, and that's about it. She usually summons only one weapon at a time, and using it for a while before desummoning it. Usually keeping one weapon out for a whole fight. Weapons and beasts she summons with her magic all have attributes of the Light element. Summon magic is also the magic type that drains her the most. So even though it's her favorite, she'll try and use it sparingly.

Weaknesses:

Now while Diana is far more powerful, and more combat ready than the Headmaster. She has some rather glaring weaknesses that one can take advantage of. First of which is which is magic consumption. Granted she has an equal amount of CONTROL over her magic to the Headmaster. Diana has far MORE magic, and in combat she can't keep ALL her magic in check 100%. More like when out of combat and not fighting she has 100% control over her magic, yet when fighting and how she focuses more on the fight and her focus on keeping her magic in check comes 2nd. Her magic control becomes around... 88% when fighting. Meaning in a fight she may still have quite a bit of control, but her magic is still slowly draining. Which means if you can hold out against her for long enough, she'll begin to become fatigued with her magic. Meaning in short fights she is incredibly powerful, but in prolonged fights she begins to to lose a bit. She is aware of this, and without any magic limiting ring, is something someone with her 'gift' of unnaturally raw magic power has. So one of the best ways to defeat her is to keep the fight going as long as you can and tire her out. Granted give her a few hours of rest and/or a elixir of sorts and she'll be up to full power again. Outside of that though, just keep a fight going. Eventually she will grow too exhausted from accidental magic drain to continue the fight. This becomes especially troublesome for her if you can force her to use her summon magic, which isn't the best of her magic types and drains a bit more magic than normal. Meaning if you can force her to use her summon magic, she'll have to try and end the fight quickly before she becomes fatigued.

Secondly due to how she always prepares for a battle ahead of time by studying her opponents as much as she can, then formulates several strategies with some room for change if need be, can also be taken advantage of as if she can't gather enough data on her opponent beforehand. Or if her opponent is one who has more than one known strategy and/or learns to keep changing up her strategy, she'll struggle. As she has a slightly harder time adjusting to a new strategy unless she is aware of all her opponents strategies beforehand. Which logically she won't be able to get ALL of a person's strategies down.

For example she may be more powerful than S121's Witch Hunter teacher character, and might be more skilled in one or two fighting styles. However the Witch Hunter has a LOT of different strategies which Diana might not be able to learn all of them. Meaning she might have a harder time in a fight against the Witch Hunter. While others who have usually one strategy will be much easier opponents.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-12-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

@Sustic: both of your npc's look alright to me.

@Amaterasu no Akane: I liked our app but the bio has a few parts in it that would conflict with the overall lore of the rp. mainly that a clan of hostile vampires like that+ would have been either assimilated into human culture or killed off long before 1997. you can easily fix this by just calling them a rouge clan. The only other problem was the last bit where they are attacking the town. You didn't actually specify how this raid ended or what happened after your character's father passed away. It would have most likely ended with a unit of hunters moving in and either killing off the rest of the vampires or chasing them out of town but i'll leave it up to you how you go about it.

Also could you be a bit more specific with the speed and strength of your character? if you're not sure about how strong or fast he should be then you can use my vampire character as a comparison. She's an 18 year old full blooded vampire who can run 104MPH and lift roughly 600 pounds.. but she's also been drinking blood her whole life which would have sped up her growth just a bit compared to a vampire who chose not to drink blood or to only drink it rarely.

Comment

@Tewi: I stated that they were a rogue clan, but I explicitly stated "offshoot [vampire] clan" instead of "rogue Vampire clan," so that might have set off some confusion ^^;
                        Nonetheless I made some edits to specify some stuff up, please do check it if you have the time!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Looks good. app accepted. I'll try to find a dorm room for your character

Comment

Just a heads-up: if anyone's interested in having someone to manage the dorm listings and such, please don't hesitate to call me up to do so officially. I'm not sure if they are updated, but I did some backtracking and found the current dorm listings as of 01-17-2017:

Spoiler:

Male Dorm
                            102: Tristan, Svinn and Drake
                            104: Lucas, Natsu, and Hajime
                            107: Jason and Andrew

Female Dorms
                            103: Primula, and Chiha
                            105: Alice, Trista and Isabelle
                            106: Caffei, Chiasa (currently known in public as Talia)
                            108: Ukana, Kathryn and Raiko
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Then I suppose that the logical option for Angelico is to share a dorm with Jason and Andrew in room 107
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alrighty, might as well keep this up to date:

Spoiler:
                                Male Dorm
                                102: Drake, Svinn and Tristan
                                104: Hajime, Lucas and Natsu
                                107: Andrew, Angelico and Jason

Female Dorms
                                103: Chiha and Primula
                                105: Alice, Isabelle and Trista
                                106: Caffei, Chiasa (aka. Talia) and Koishi(?)
                                108: Kathryn Raiko and Ukana
                                Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 05-22-2017, 11:54 PM. Reason: Alphabetical order and clarity
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X