X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Dorm | Dorm 105

The happy little doll turned on her heals, now fully facing the girl and the door she was standing in. "Yes ma'am, I didn't get this short by not drinking my milk." she joked while knocking on her head to illustrate that it was empty, Although there wasn't any hollow knocking sound from it. she didnt' even seem to mind that Trista had called her a toy. However when Alice turned to face her, she could see a black and dark grey fog surrounding her. If she recalled correctly, black was fear, but this was a slightly lighter color, maybe a variation of that emotion? Alice wasn't all that hungry at the moment, but perhaps if she slowly siphoned the girl's dark emotions it would help her relax? With that curious thought in mind the doll acted, slowly sucking in the dark fog like drinking a thick milkshake through a straw. She couldn't finish all of it, but hopefully it would help the girl relax at least a little.

Comment

Dorm 106

"Ohs, sakestuffs! I's haven't had any in a long times." Koishi commented idly, licking off a little bit of her meal which got on her cheek quickly, before any turned to her.

"Me n' big sis' used to live next to peoples who had lots o' that stuffs. Is onithingies, i's think..." Koishi put a hand to her chin, rubbing it a little. "Ohs, yeah yeah, was oni-fellas! Theys were nicestuffins. Theys had really fancy sake thingies." Koishi explained before looking to the other fellow.

"But, ums, wha's coffee?" Koishi tilted her head to the side, somewhat confused.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

The fact that the goat person walked up to her surprised her a little, she knew her sister mentioned there was other magical beings that she may or may-not know existed, but the fact the woman seems sweet and caring like a mother made her pull out a special note book. She wrote down something and showed it to the animalia, It reading "You know Sign language?" In messy but readable font. She knew that not very many people knew sign and without that knowledge she cant communicate properly, she then would watch as the animalia kneels down and look at her eye level, she keeps her glasses on, showing a glare to avoid showing her eyes to the animalia.

Dorm 106

She would listen well to the girl's replies but her tails stiffen when there was a mention of Onis, she remembered what happened before and the fact that she remembered makes her show a hint of fear, she then realizes this and composes herself a bit, enough to hear the satori ask what coffee.

"Coffee is something humans drink to keep themselves awake, it's often bitter, but you can sweeten it up if you like."she replied in a more composed tone, acting as if she wasn't scared at all in front of the human near her.
        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University

("I told them it would be useful some day, take that!") the goat animalia mentally cheered as she nodded and started making sign gestures "I apologize if I say something wrong, it has been a while since I used this method." in all in all, the teacher hoped it would help the human girl. "My name is Toriel, what is yours?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - main building

Cassidy was happy about the fact she understood it that almost made her jump up and down with excitement, after she calmed a bit she signed,"I am Cassidy, I was trying to find a boy's notebook and I lost my soul twin. Did you happen to see a small demon child with red hair, seemingly asking around for her sister?" She looked at the animalia in hopes that she knew before realizing that her sister knows her dorm room "Actually, do you happen to know where the dorm rooms are?She knows my dorm number and I might bump into the boy I walked into by accident."She signed before sitting there waiting for her response.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - main building

Toriel tapped her chin while trying to remember a demon child, there was the demon boy, but he was already bonded to the human male.. so that one wasn't this girl's twin. "I haven't met your sister, but we can go to your dorm, meanwhile, you can tell me about yourself and your type of magic." she offered with a smile "I am the Fire and Restoration teacher, also one of the female dorm caretakers." the animalia explained.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

She listened to the goat Animalia speak and moment she mentioned magic, she felt a bit sick. She Knew that she had to tell her about her powers. "I have the ability to telepathically speak to someone, though, I have only used it on my sister so i am unsure if I even have enough control to speak to someone that isn't part or pure demon yet."She signed in a very slow manor, trying to figure out what exactly to say as to not cause the animalia to ask to try it. Last time she used it in a panic, she made her entire school look like it was haunted by ghosts, no thanks to her sister revealing who she was. She has a tad better control, but enough to float things a little bit above the air, and that is only when her sister is around to keep her calm. She gives a nervous smile, honestly when she isn't scaring desk receptionists, she can be somewhat adorable? She then stands up and puts away the guide her sister made before signing once more, "Also, Just letting you know that I can hear you, i'm not deaf. I just cannot speak myself. Anyways, you lead the way miss Toriel."
                Last edited by LilyScarlet; 01-31-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

en route to female dorms

"I really don't mind talking in this method, young one, I am doing it to give you comfort." Toriel explained "It is up to you if you want me to speak with my hands or my voice." she offered. "As for talking with the mind." the goat tried to find what words to use since she could feel the girl layering herself, as if she was afraid or ashamed of her abilities, but sighed and decided to speak with her voice "It takes some time to get used to understand magic of communicating with others, but it can become a positive thing, like painters, they tell stories with just a brush and an easel, imagine what you can do with your mind, possibly create images to project them into the person you are talking with."

Spoiler:

Comment

En route to female dorms

She hears Toriel talk about how she continues to comfort her and she smiles a bit more "I appreciate the offer ma'am, My sister made the same offer, but I-" She stopped as she watched the animalia continue on and speak about how beneficial it is to use her abilities. "That's actually why I joined, to gain a better grip on my powers so that I can talk to not only to people that don't understand signing, but to make sure that I can get a steady job without the need to rely on an Interpreter." She would then continue on, kinda a bit in a more steady outlook, but still a bit worried about using them at this exact moment, she'd rather be in a more safe environment then to use it where she could accidentally destroy an important structure.

Comment

en route to female dorms

The goat noticed that she rambled by accident, not letting the student speak "Oh, sorry about that, I tend to speak too much from time to time, what was it you were going to say about your sister?" she asked and waited for Cassidy to continue.

Spoiler:

Comment

Dorm 106

Caffei was continuing to drink her coffee as the other two were talking about what coffee is, and if she had any sake Talia would be happy to have some. Caffei didn't have any Sake in the dorm at all, and she didn't really care. Alcohol was never really her thing.
                        Though a strong cup of joe in the morning was what she really enjoyed. In fact hearing Talia discuss what coffee is to Koish', got Caffei's attention a bit. Thus causing her to add her own little portion to the conversation.

"Yeah. Coffee is nice. Really helps to wake you up, or give that little bit of an edge to get through the day if you are feeling tired. I also like my coffee black. No sugar. No cream. It just feels like it works better that way. If you want to try some you can... uh... What was your name again?" Caffei spoke as she turned to Koishi.

Talia's question about if there were any bedrooms left that had a window seemed to have gone right over Caffei's groggy head. Though if Talia were to check, there were 2 rooms with windows. One is Caffei's and it seems to be facing the male dorms. In fact both rooms with a window had a window facing the Male Dorms. In fact if she were to go into Caffei's room she'd be able to see Hajime in another window. He seemed to have found his dorm already, and was busy changing shirts into a more... relaxing outfit.

Trinity Soul University - Male Dorms

Drake, who was still holding Karis, just gave a very sly if not mischievious look at Karis as he spoke. "Yeah kid. Nice try. That is definitely not gonna work on me. I have a sister who tries that strategy on me all the time back home. I get used to it." He spoke as he then draped her over his shoulder, with her belly resting on his shoulder, and her facing Andrew who quickly stuck his tongue out at Karis before grabbing his single bag and booking it for his Dorm Room. Wherever that may be...

Drake however just held Karis over his shoulder so that she can't escape. "Knowing that guy you chased, who is my brother by the way, he probably got too freaked and ran off before he saw where your sister went. Besides he's not the most sociable of people. So he's probably not going to help you with how you practically scared him. But since I'm a nice guy. I'll help you find your sister!" He replied as he then set her back down on the ground. "Just let me put my bags away you rascal. Then I'll help you." Drake finished as he picked up his two bags after turning around. That's when he noticed Andrew had ran off and was already slamming the door to his dorm shut. At that point Drake just says 'go figure' to himself as he then takes out his key and begins looking for his dorm...

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Dorm 105)

Trista flinched at the sound of the doll knocking her head with her fist. The girl did not expect such a remarkably human looking being to in actuality have an artificial body. That explained the uncanny feeling Tris most likely had. This being, whoever she was, was not human. Her body wasn't even made of flesh and bone!
                          But, despite how unnerved little Trista was, she became curious about the doll. After all, this was the first time Trista had heard of a creature existed in this world. It was as if the story of Pinocchio was real. Except instead of a boy, it was a girl. Perhaps this girl too wished to become human...

Trista slowly approached the smaller girl. Almost immediately, Trista dropped her bag and began curiously inspect the doll's body. Everything looked so real. Every detail from her hair, skin, eyes, everything. Trista was amazed. If she didn't know any better, one could easily mistake Trista and this doll for one another. Their physical builds, stature, and overall appearance were very similar. Though the clothing and hairstyles gave away which of the two girls was who.
                          "Wow..." Trista expressed, "An... artificial... b-body... This world... i-it's more than I could have ever... thought..."
                          Before continuing, a silly thought popped into Trista's head. Something so silly that Trista wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
                          "You... Y-You look like something from a book I read once... a-as a kid..." Trista commented, noting the doll's traditional clothing, "I-It's almost as if... your... body w-was made like one..."
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Letting the her new roommates get to know each other, Isabella decided to help with whatever was remaining of Alice's luggage, by placing it in her room. She did the same with Trista's, going to the third room and opening the window to let some fresh air get into the dorm. ("This will be a good thing, although I wonder how we will interact with each other.") the redhead hugged her tail while thinking about it, she was curious about the story behind both blondes, but that was mostly her nature trying to just know everything possible.

With a shrug, the animalia went back to the main room "I placed your luggage in your respective rooms, but if we need to make arrangements, we still got time to change things." Isabella offered with a beaming smile.

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorm | Dorm 105

Alice was feeling a little bashful about the girl who was inspecting her, she didn't shy away or say anything to discourage her, but if she had skin, she would surely be blushing right now. Instead she thought it would be nice to keep talking to her new roommates, the shy one seemed to be opening up a bit more. Did her plan to sooth her work? "Thank you, you're very sweet. My Friend actually modeled this body off of my favorite book Alice in Wonderland. That's where I got my name." she explained giving the girls as much of a smile as she could with her limited facial movement. "Can I help either of you unpack?"

Comment

Just as Trista had thought, this doll -known as Alice- had a body created with Alice in Wonderland as inspiration. The girl couldn't exactly recall the book from the top of her head, amongst the vast library of other books she had read. It was very charming though, having someone model their body after their favourite literary character. Trista could think of numerous characters that she'd love to dress up as or have the body of.
                                Before the girl could comment on Alice's body more, the wolf reemerged and mentioned her luggage and the bedrooms. Almost immediately, out of character even, Trista piped up to ask the wolf about the bedrooms.
                                "E-Erm... Does my room... have... a-a window...? I-I... would prefer if my... r-room did." Trista asked nervously, afraid of making her look strange or peculiar by her very specific question.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X