X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorm 106

Koishi tilted her head at Caffei as she left the kitchen. Clothes? She had clothes. Comfy clothes. Super duper comfystuffs. Why would she want more? It confused her on several levels, although she quickly forgot the topic a few moments later as her torrent of ideas began running again. She pulled out one of her several notebooks and began writing things down. She wasn't exactly focused on the words much, she'd read them later if she needed to.

Her eyes only glanced over the pages, partially distracted by noise from the other room, the other focused on writing what could possibly be derived as English in the lightest sense of the term. It was a mess of letters which looked closer to some language from a lost civilization. Perhaps it was. Information did get scrambled in her thinkcase from time to time, so it wasn't entirely out of the question. But she could read it, that's what mattered. So she wrote, on and on, in letters big and small, legible and archaic. She even played tic-tack-toe with herself on one of the margins.

Such was another moment in time for Koishi, one that would likely come up many times in the future.
    Last edited by Koishi; 02-07-2017, 02:21 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Campus Grounds

Lucas gave a slight chuckle at what the man had said about his new kitsune friend. "Yeah, kitsune are notorious pranksters. But luckily for you their mostly benevolent creatures." he explained, stopping just short of the door to the male dorm building. "You should be careful though. There are a lot of creature here who eat guys like us for breakfast. And when I say that I mean they literally eat humans as part of, or in some cases as the only part of their diet."

"Don't let that scare you though. The school has rules about not eating your classmates. But if you want a little... extra protection. I've got the 411 on all the creatures you'll meet here. Their habits, diets, what scares them, even how to kill them." he said all nonchalantly "If your interested of cores."

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

"In the gymnasium. Check your map for directions." she said before getting back o her work. "Some of these students look like the ones who came her last year, nd the year before that. Maybe it's my imagination."

Female Dorms | Dorm 105

Alice gave a polite nod and then turned back towards her own room. "Alright then. I'm going ot go unpack my things then." and without another word the tiny doll left to her room to put her things away. The doll had packed a few changes of clothing, some thread and other sowing supplies and a big ol butload of dolls that she had created. She put a bed sheet over her new bed along with a pillow, more so for decoration than anything else. and started to prop up her dolls all over the room.. Either on her bed, her desk, a few shelves, her dresser or whever else. Before to long her kind looked like a little kid's room, or a creepy doll lady's room depending on how you looked at it.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Primula hesitated for a moment at the boy's question. She wasn't upset or anything, she just needed a moment to consider. She didnt' mind telling the boy about it, but at the same time she didnt' want to give a total stranger her life story and scare off a possible friend. Because of this she chose her words carefully. "My father has prioritized the clan as a whole over his family as individuals. He's perfectly alright with causing some people a great deal of distress and pain if he thinks it'll help the clan in the long run. I was the 12th born out of my father's 13 children and I've spent more time with him in my short 18 years than my siblings have in the past 800. Pretty crazy right?" she asked. She didnt' seem all to upset or sad about anything she said. She spoke as if it were all just part of her normal every day life.

Comment

Female Dorm 105

Seeing that her new rommates went to their rooms, Isabela did the same, her luggage was easy to organize since half of it was of her clothing, then followed by her collection of books ("Mama made sure I would have what I needed and could enjoy too.") she mentally laughed, her Papa would have given her another luggage pack just for the books, and some toys.. ("But I brought one the best one of all.") the redhead smiled as her clawed hand pulled a simple looking rag doll, its purple dress was faded and the material had patches on many places of different pieces of cloth, but it gave the doll a homely feeling. The doll's black hair, unsurprisingly, had knots. "Drats.. you always have to be messy, June." Isabela pouted at her doll and took a comb.

"We will have so many things to see, I already love some of the teachers, and have seen many kinds of people too." the animalia's voice was laced with happiness.

Trinity Souls University

Finally seeing that most students were going to their own stuff, Yuugi decided to check one of her objectives ("I just knew that girl would act like that, we will clash so nicely.") the Oni grinned while getting up, making sure that she didn't wake up the young vampire. ("Time to see your sister kiddo, I need to have an actual talk with her.") she started walking towards the main building, the Earth teacher focused her path in going with the shadows or using her dish to cover Seki from the sunlight. ("Hopefully she found a friend to unwind, I do not want to deal with a rebellious teenager.")
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorms - Room 106

As Caffei was busy changing out of her nightgown and into more proper clothes, she quickly turned to look out the window and at the window Talia was pointing at. Caffei really didn't know much of the Male Dorm's since she had no real reason to go over there, but not one to disappoint a new roommate, she did reply with a bit of advice... and a warning.

"Sorry but I don't know which dorm number that is. Haven't been in the Male Dorm's much. So I can't help you there. However I'd recommend you be careful. Some of the teachers who look after the Dorm's are kinda strict about the curfews. As once the curfew time kicks in, no girl's are allowed in the Male Dorms. Same goes the other way around. No guys in the male dorms during the night. So be careful if you wish to try and give your fiance a surprise. Especially since one of the teachers is an Oni. Honestly Ms. Yuugi is kind of terrifying when enforcing the rules. Last time I saw someone try to sneak into the Male dorms... yeesh... Ended up getting accidentally sent to the Nurses Office." Caffei replied, unaware of Talia's... feelings and history of Oni. She was joking a bit about a student getting sent to the Nurses office though, which could be figured out by her tone of voice.

Trinity Soul University - Male Dorms

Drake got actually a bit annoyed at how Karis just sort of... laughed at Drake's attempts to intimidate her. At that moment he dropped his bags and with one arm, and his half-demon strength. He picked up Karis by the back of her shirt and looked her right in the eye and spoke.

"Yeah? Well I'm not trying to be funny. Like you I'm trying to protect my bro as well. So if you so much as hurt him... well I wouldn't really hurt you because that'd just be quite rude of me to hit a girl. Buuuut... I'd act like the most annoying older brother who picks on his younger sister. So laugh if you want. I just want to keep my bro safe as well." He spoke as he then let go of Karis in a way so she'd land back on her feet before picking up his bags and marching off to one of the Dorm rooms. Upon looking at the dorm numbers on the door, he realized that he was at the right dorm. As such he quickly opened the door to the doorm and walked in with his bags. Not really being silent, not really in his serious mood anymore, but more of a... annoyed mood. He did leave the door open though. Not for Karis to come through, but rather just because he is lazy.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En route to female dorms

She listens to the animalia speak and merely attempts at a chuckle. She knew what Toriel said was serious but she knew her sister probably didn't actually do anything to ensure on that list. "It's okay, I am pretty sure she will only be around to translate when I am not in my classes and visiting others, she otherwise is at her house playing video games."

Trinity Soul University - Male dorms

Karis stares at drake in a somewhat, dumbfounded look on her face, she hasn't met a more boring demon then this guy. At least thats her thoughts on him, he was overly cautious about his brother though which was somewhat admirable and the fact he made another threat did make her annoyed. "Jeeze, I knew it was an accident. She told me herself, I was just amused at how you keep threatening me. The only people I would actually wanna hurt is this soul's original mom and those who use my sister for nefarious reasons. Although... if you want we could go on any game you want and 1v1 me if you want."

As she said that she followed him, not caring that he dropped her or that he is probably annoyed at her. She kinda forgot why she was worried. She was more, desperate to get on this half demon's side, she really doesn't wanna piss him off and she tends to do that with people.

Female Dorms - 106

It didn't take long for Chiasa to hear the word oni and stiffen, regardless of jokes or not, she only knew of one encounter with an oni, and it nearly killed Hajime. She looked uncomfortable with this revelation as she spoke.
            "O-oni?"

She stood there with a fear driven face but tries her hardest to hide it. She now wanted to hide and never come out, thinking like this she just mumbled her thanks and looked for the next room that has a window and went in, leaving the door open without realizing.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

After Raiko had gone to the restroom and splashed a handful of water onto her face to clear her thoughts, she walked back through the halls of the female dorms, finding it to be considerably more chaotic than when she had first arrived. With a moment's hesitation, she unlocked the door labelled '108'. She slowly pushed it open, calling out "Pardon the intrusion" only to find it empty. She quietly scoffed at herself for being afraid of an empty room and entered, taking note of the dorm's layout. Upon seeing the three bedrooms, she took a seat at a table in the living room to wait for her other roommates to arrive before she went ahead and claimed one for herself.

After a few moments, Raiko quickly realized that she didn't want to wear her full outfit as the red strings holding up her sleeves were beginning to chafe against her skin and the thick material was getting a bit too warm for her liking. She decided that she could change quick enough to be fully clothed before her roommates arrived. Closing the drapes and laying out a lighter version of the outfit she was currently wearing. With her back to the door, Raiko began to strip down, starting with her top.
              Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 02-20-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En route to female dorms

"I don't think we will have problems, I am just following the rules." Toriel winked at the girl with a smile "Surely, the students will respect them too, and we won't have problems about it, both dorms have eyes and ears around as protection." the goat gestured to her own ears "Or we can feel the footsteps too, that's a perk with our magical abilities."

meanwhile with the Oni, Yuugi had an idea of where the older vampire was thanks to the help of one of the school's staff ("Hopefully, the teenage mood won't rise, and her own pride is already a challenge on itself.") the blonde remembered a case where a younger Primula was being stubborn, not that she blamed the vampire since she also had her own moments of immaturity, but damn did she gave her sympathies as Primula was on the receiving end of her friend's actual anger and seriousness ("I have received that wrath, and a fiery furred punch too.") she chuckled at that fight, of the few ones she did lose her temper, but for a stupid reason, ending up in a rather.. messy fight, only to end up laughing.. and paying for the damage bills.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorms - 106

In Caffei's room, as she was getting changed she turned to face Talia after Caffei had put a new shirt on she spoke. "Yep. Oni. One of the teachers here is an Oni. Earth Magic and Physical Education I think. Rather nice lady at that. Bad sense of style in my opinion though." Caffei responded as she was too busy on picking out some pants to wear for the day to notice how Talia seemed to have tensed up at the mention of an Oni on campus.

Trinity Soul University - Male dorms

Drake didn't seem to notice how annoyed he made Karis. Mainly because he was busy dumping his bags on the ground and stretching. Well that and mainly he just didn't want to notice. Either way he did have at least one thing to say to her. "Yeah well I'm the same. Don't like anyone messing with my bro. So don't mess with him." He replied as he then looked around. Noticing that this dorm was currently seemingly empty. Hell even the bedrooms seemed to be unoccupied. With that he seemed kind of shocked. He could have sworn that this was the same Dorm that he watched Andrew go into. He then quickly looked at his dorm key and ran off to the door to the dorm to ensure that he was in the right dorm. Which was Dorm 102 in the Male dorms. Was he in a different dorm as Andrew? It seemed so. Andrew was hoping he'd get to be in the same dorm as his bro. Guess not...

Realizing this Drake's eye began to twitch a bit...

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En route to Female dorms

Listening to the Animalia speak, she thought of her sister and where she could be right now. She knew that her sister could handle herself but judging from how she reacted against that cute boy.... She knew that her sister would most likely blame him for her disappearing which wasn't entirely false. She did wander off to quickly to see why the boy was so frantic in the first place, which made her curious and take out the notebook and check the very first page to see if there was anything to indicate if her suspicions were held true. She sees some neat and clean writing of the name "Andrew" and she smiles with a bit of a blush. This was a boy's notebook, a boy. This made her face light up like a tomato, how is she suppose to give this to a boy! Hell this boy might think she's creepy or weird or might not understand her at all. All this thought made her completely forget that the animalia beside her which makes her drag her feet and fall behind a little bit as she hides her bright red face by the very notebook she became a tomato from.

Male Dorms - Room 102

She listens to him and watch him look at the empty dorm rooms to the dorm room number to seeing the boy twitch his eye in annoyance. She smiles and seems to relax as she looks at the boy, probably expecting to be with his brother. "Don't worry, I won't mess with him, though I am wondering why he seemed to run towards our direction only to run the opposite way when he saw my sister.... " She thinks it through and being the same age as her sis, can't think of it, her sister was more of the thinker than she was, unless it came to games like league anyways. She just looks like an idiot that doesn't clue in why he ran off, even though she was part of it.

Female Dorms - Room 106

Hearing her confirm it, she felt like she was going to be sick, so she decided to place as much as she can into the room before rushing out of the dorm, telling the others she has to do something in a panicked and somewhat shakey mumble, and out of the female dorms towards the direction of the male dorms in the hope to find her fiance to confer in him. Most of her thoughts completely went backwards towards that moment of the oni attack so she was almost completely worried that the exact same thing might happen to him if he was to meet this oni.
                    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Campus Grounds

Jason was rather interested in the information Lucas was offering and gave a rather thoughtful yet brief hum as he opened the door for the new acquaintance. Although Jason still did not want to jump to any conclusions about this guy yet, Lucas at least seemed friendly and knowledgeable on on the surface. As for whether or not it was genuine or Lucas giving him the "sleazy used car salesman" act, he did not fully know yet, but for now it wouldn't hurt to offer some kindness in return.

"Well it certainly wouldn't hurt to have some idea of what I'm getting into.", Jason responded.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

"Perhaps we all look alike.", Natsu said to the receptionist before looking on his map and tracing the gymnasium on it with his finger. All of a sudden, as if drawn by a quill and ink, a black circle appeared on the map. After that, Natsu gave a small smile before thanking her for the help and left for his dorm.

Tristan didn't really know what to say about Primula's situation at first. It sounded like either he was a doting father, or that he was possibly spending a lot of time with her to teach her or train her for something. In truth, if it was the latter, then perhaps they had more in common than he had previously thought.

"Yea. Why though?", Tristan asked.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm

"Thank you." Lucas politely said to Jason who had opened the door for him. Once they were inside and Jason had given his answer, he smiled and started his explanation. "Smart boy."he said propping himself against a wall to make himself more comfortable. "Watch out for vampires. They should be easy to spot, pale skin, red eyes, fangs in their mouths and so on. I;m sure I don't nee to tell you this but they survive by drinking the blood of other races, not just humans. They should be pretty harmless however so long as their not starving. The school here provides a wide range of dining options for every race to prevent this kind of starvation. You should also be warey of affectionate vampires. If they offer to 'kiss' you or 'embrace' you it likely doesn't mean what you think it means." he explained.

"Dullahans are also dangerous. Their essentially grim reapers who can take off their heads. you'll be able to spot them if you see them walking around without a head on or if it looks like they could be easily ditched from their neck. Dullahan hate it when you stare at them or interrupt them while their running errands. Don't bother them and they won't bother you, usually. Nukekubi can also remove their heads but their perfectly safe during the day time. You can even talk to them. Just don't hang around one after dark. At night time their heads fly off their bodies and look for humans to drink blood from.... I know that sounds silly but I'm actually being serious about that." Lucas said while tilting his sunglasses down a bit so Jason could see his eyes and know how serious they were.

"Onis are pretty chill for the most part but they are freakishly strong and can be highly competitive. You'll be able to spot them by the horn or horns they have growing from their heads. their safe enough to talk to but I wouldn't recommend wrestling with one. Mermaids and Mermen like to keep to themselves and usually don't go on land, but be careful if you go to the beach. It's rare but some have been known to act like drowning people to lure in a victim and murder them. But murderers of their race are about as common as murderers among humans so that shouldn't be a problem here."

"And kitsune are, well their an all female race of foxes. They start out with one tail and grow a new one every 100 years until they have nine, at which point they gain the power of a god, or so I'm told. Kitsune are notorious pranksters and love to have fun at the expense of others but are usually harmless. If you get on their good side they'll be you're new best friend. They might even give you a gift. Oh but you should never ask for or accept money from a fox. One minute your holding thousand dollars in your hand, the next you're trying to pay for the new GTA with a bunch of leaves you pulled out of your pocket." he explained. "There are a few other races wondering around but those seem to be the most prominent ones at the school from what I've seen... there is...one more thing though."

Trinity Souls University | Wherever the F#%& Yuugi is

The little vampire peacefully slept in the oni's arms, using whatever soft flesh she could find as her pillow, nuzzling the Oni as she dreamed.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria Primula was sipping her tea, taking a short break to hydrate herself before she continue her explanation. "Out of all the twelve siblings that came before me I was the first one born with any sort of affinity for magic. Because of that it's my birthright to be the next leader of our clan. but that could take hundreds, maybe thousands of years to happen. I don't think dear ol dad wants to retire any time soon."

Female Dorms | Room 108

With her bags in hand and a key wrapped around her finger, the fox girl was glad they used numbers instead of letters to find what room went with which key. Numbers were a lot easier to understand and left her with only three to match up to whatever room she had to find. When Ukana finally found it she approached the door. Ukana didn't just open it however, without a free hand to use, she kicked the door wide open with her foot, unwittingly opening door on her silver haired roommate while her chest was fully exposed. the fox alone with any other person who might have been passing by couldn't help but stop and stare for a moment af the small chested girl.

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

Raiko heard the door slam open behind her as she slipped her outfit's sleeves off her arms. She didn't even dare check who it was, she turned her back completely to the door and covered up her bare chest with her outfit. "I'm so stupid, why would I even think of changing here, of all places?" She thought to herself, biting her lip.

Shadows moved across the ray of light shining in from the door, some even stopped for a moment before moving on. One was there from the beginning and it stayed there, silently watching. As Raiko stood frozen, her face began to steadily flush the longer as the person continued to stare at her, leaving the door open. The air around her buzzed with electricity, though it was hardly enough to give anyone any more than a tiny shock.

"C-close the door." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

No response, perhaps they didn't hear. Or maybe they were ignoring her.

"I said close the door." She repeated, this time her voice more stern, but still shaky.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female dorms

Now that they were close to the dorms, Toriel waited for the girl as she noticed that the human slowed her pace, and there was a curious blush on the student's cheeks ("To be young again.") the goat thought with an internal smile as she spoke "Well then, here are the female dorms, the number of your key's label shows on what floor and which of the dorms to set in." she explained.

"Cafeteria

Now that she was inside the Cafeteria's building, Yuugi made sure to let the young vampire be comfortable, although she smirked as the girl's head rested on the Oni's torso ("Heh.. natural pillows always win.") she had a joke for her friend prepared now, but that was for later. The horned woman opened the cafeteria's doors and looked around, only to find both Primula and a boy, although she could sense he wasn't a human either.

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

The first thing Raiko would have heard from her new roommate wasn't her voice, rather the sound the camera on her phone made as she snapped a pictured of her exposed back before doing as she was asked and closing the door behind her as she walked in. "Sweet, new wallpaper material." she said allowed as she saved the image to her phone. "Nice to meet you. I'm Aya." she said as if nothing had just happened.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm

It was pretty easy to memorize all Lucas had told Jason, and as he spoke, Jason simply gave soft nods, as if to show that he understood. At the end though, he was both curious and somewhat wary. What was the last thing Lucas wanted to say to him?

"Hm?", Jason hummed in curiosity.

Trinity Soul University | En Route to Male Dorm

After leaving the reception area, Natsu then began to make his way to the male dorms, walking as if he had purpose for being here, as if he knew exactly where he wanted to go.

"So that puts a lot of pressure on you, huh?", Tristan asked. Primula might or might not have noticed it, but when he asked and made a guess on what position that put her in, it seemed almost as if he was being empathetic. Of course, this was short-lived as a small twitch sparked across his face as he felt the eyes of another gaze upon him. It might have been staring, it might have been a passing glance, but it still felt almost like two holes were being bored straight into his back, causing him to tense up ever so slightly.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X