X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - en route to female dorms

She heard the animalia apologize and she smiled a bit. "My sister Offered the same offer to me, I just prefer to hear people talk, it seems easier for me to not have a miss-translation in the mix if they speak out loud then signing."she signed as she continues to walk alongside Toriel, seeming to be much more calm and ready.

("though I may have to find that boy again to see if this is what he lost, otherwise I'll find the lost and found and hand it there.")

Male Dorms

Seeing as her plan didn't work and the boy expressing that she frightened his "brother", Karis lets out a sigh. "Oh well, and hey, he started it by causing my soul sis to start crying. Does your brother normally make random girls cry?" she questions the boy with seemingly concerned and stern voice, she is untrustworthy of Andrew due to the accidental thing that happened that seems like she is real easy to make people feel untrustworthy. Though I bet you anything my sister went to see where he had dropped something, he did mention it earlier and my sis can be a very kind girl, albeit very creepy at times." she says in a logical and somewhat investigative tone. "Oh! Where are my manners, I am Karis! you can already guess my race, but I'll let you know that I am actually 20 years old, despite my cute demeanor, nice to meetcha!" she smiles a bit in a very cheeky but still somewhat nice way.

Dorm 106

Having had her question seemingly ignored, she decides to go into one of the rooms to see if there is a window in one of them, sure enough she goes into caffei's room, she ignores the furniture for now and notices the window. Bored, she looks out it and sure enough she sees Hajime. She then suddenly gets a very sly and mischievous grin before opening the window and calling out in a loud enough voice to hopefully gain Hajime's attention.

"Hajime Darling~ Looks like we are right across from each other!" she waves while saying, she isn't doing this for any other reason than to A; gain his attention, and B; Embarrass him somehow.
    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Dorm 105)

Isabella was surprised at the sudden, slightly, but still sudden change in the girl's mood, although her body language didn't show it. "You do have a window in your room, although it may still have a closed bedroom scent." the redhead replied, and she was still smelling the closed environment due to her higher senses.

Trinity Soul University - en route to female dorms

Nodding at the human Toriel spoke "Alright then, the dorms aren't that hard to find, the male and female buildings face each other and-" the goat started explaining tge general rules of the dorms, their curfews, the emergency doors, etcetera "you might see a blonde horned woman around too, she is also a dorm caretaker, don't let her appearance scare you, she is just a soft ball on the inside" she winked at Cassidy.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Campus Grounds

With his map in hand, Jason had finally begun to make his way to the male dorms, following the stone path at a somewhat leisurely pace and not really worrying about much. All there was for him to do at the moment was getting settled in to his new home. "Home", perhaps it was too strong a word to use here. Jason thought the place seemed pretty alright, but it all still kind of felt alien to him. Magic, mythical creatures, and even the journey to the school was rather jarring. Nothing bad had really happened, but he was more used to the city. Sure the city was quite unpleasant, but at least it was familiar. At least he had family there.

Either way, he had to stay on this island and attend this school. It wouldn't be permanent, and it really was a relaxing place, so perhaps he could settle in and make himself at home.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

"Thank you.", Natsu said to the receptionist with a slight nod before taking the paper to a nearby table and filled it out. It took Natsu all of only five minuted to completely fill it out, and once he was finished, he returned to the cat-like woman at the desk and handed her the application.

"Okay, I have finished the paper.", Natsu said.

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Tristan simply gave a chuckle at Primula's remark, simply giving her a tilted nod of his head as if to say that he agreed with what she said. So far, it seemed that Primula was pretty decent company. She was friendly, polite, and seemed to have a particular understanding about his predicament. When Primula began to speak about humans, Tristan gave a shrug before nibbling on a cookie in his hand.

"Eh, most of them. They really aren't known for being the strongest or the toughest. Just a wrong move or a misstep, and they can even accidentally kill themselves. I don't really have any real qualms with humans, and they have some merit in shaping the civilization we live in today, but they can sometimes be hard to live with. Some are bigoted, scared, or even a little mistrusting, and there's been a few cases where some have tried to hurt some of the other races, but at least most of them seem like decent people.", Tristan said to the vampire girl sitting across from him. Whether Primula expected it or not, it seemed that Tristan had a rather well thought out view on humanity, or at least gave more attention to the question than the average person would have.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Female Dorm | Dorm 105

Hearing Trista's question and the answer Isabella gave her, Alice decided to add on to what she said to confirm it. "Mhm, I actually took the windowless room because I wanted more wall space to hang things on." she explained. "I thought maybe decorating my room to look like the one I have back home would make me feel a bit more comfortable."

As Jason made his way back to his new home, a somewhat tall man with a trench coat , funny looking sunglasses and light blue hair was now walking beside him, if not a bit behind him. He didn't say too much as they were walking until he got a closer look at Jason, eventually causing the man to laugh quietly to himself. Something seemed to amuse him. "I remember you, you were talking to that fox girl back there right? She didn't set you on fire or anything right?"

The cat woman took the half witch's application and gave him a key with the number 104 along with a map of the campus grounds. "Welcome to the school."

Primula was ever so slightly impressed with the boy, he seemed pretty well rounded and familiar with humanity compared to many of the other more magical creatures who all stuck to themselves. "Well I never said they were bad, I actually admire the human race. Despite their weakness they manage to keep pace with the other races through innovation and hard work. that's something I've tried to emulate into my own life." she explained while enjoying the taste of her snack. "After all what's the point of having having an interracial society if we don't learn anything from each other?"

Comment

Dorm 106

Ooooohhhs. I's think big' sis used to drink tha' stuffins. I's didn't knows wha' it was calleds, thos." Koishi explained before realizing what they said at the end, her shining green eyes widening, her unusual pupils seen more clearly for a moment.

"Ohs!" Koishi's head jumped up for a moment as they realized they'd forgotten introduction things again. It was common really, but she always surprised herself. She always surprised herself. It kept things interesting.

"I's be Koishi, but yous can call me Koish'!" Koishi gave a big smile, making sure not to show her teeth too much before answering the person's question. "I's dunnos if i's should, thos. Big sis' really didn't wants me to drink tha' stuffins. I's dunno whys. Smells weirdstuffs, thos. Is distinct smellthingy."
            Last edited by Koishi; 02-01-2017, 09:20 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

((Okay please when it comes to Dorm's let's put 'Female' or 'Male' in front of it just to keep track of which dorms the characters are in. Because just saying 'Dorm 106' could mean either dorm building. There are 2 separate buildings after all for Dorms. Male and Female dorms. Also this is just a quick post.))
              Male Dorm | Dorm 104

As Hajime was getting changed into a less tight-fitting, but equally boring white shirt, he heard Talia call him from outside his window... and at the other dorm building. The Female Dorms was right across, and with how the buildings were set up next to each other. Made the room he will be using, and the Dorm room that Talia is currently in right across from each other. Her words did not amuse Hajime that much, and in turn he gave a quick uninterested stare before slamming his window shut and closing the blinds as if he was saying 'take that' to Talia's attempts at trying to fluster him.

Female Dorm | Dorm 106

Caffei just took another sip of her coffee while nodding in response to what Koishi had said. "Mhm. Okay. That's good info. Nice to meet you Koishi..." Caffei spoke as she rubbed her eyes a bit before opening them. Still feeling a bit groggy from waking up she tried to get a good look at Koishi. Upon which Caffei just gave a small smile and complimented. "Also I will say your outfit is pretty interesting. Love the hat."

Comment

Dorm 106

"Ohs! Thankies, coffee-fella! I's made it meselfs! Wells, big 'sis put the fancy enchantin' stuffins on its, but is close enough!" Koishi gave off another big smile, a little less restrained, her quite shiny and sharp teeth in full view. To most, despite it being in happiness, it would look a little off-putting, if only for the size of the munchers. Koishi honestly wished she had normal teeth, but she knew that would be impossible, as much as she would enjoy such a thing.

At least she didn't have to deal with things getting stuck in them, she supposed. That would be messy. Her attention dazed off a little as fleeting fragments of memories surfaced and disappeared, all at the same time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Female Dorms | Dorm 106

Talia, now seeing this display, Decides to yell out even louder, so that other people could possibly hear it."HONEYBUNS! YOOHOO! HAJIME! YOU KNOW WE CANNOT BE APART!I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU~" Her tone, brimming with a teasing and joking voice, but it is still an embarrassing thing to hear when your name is being shouted alongside that, it's also embarrassing for her, bu she doesn't care, she only cares about making sure her fiance is showing more emotions and this really helps for some reason. Though she still continues with stuff similar to that and many other things to hopefully gain hajime's attention still.

En route to female dorms

She listens to toriel politely until she is finished, luckily she was a good listener due to the rants on how league works and which character was broken each game by Karis that she learned how to listen even if the idea seems uninteresting and stuff she already learned, she then hears about the caretaker and the warning "It's okay, my interpreter is a demon that lives on this Island, I believe her name is Karis and she looks about 5 years old despite being 20 years old in human years." she signed with a stroke of confidence and caring, she even relaxes even more when she mentions Karis' name, to Cass it's like a best friend or a sister.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Dorm 105)

Trista gave but a simple nod to both of the girls. Trista felt relieved knowing that her room was going to be one with a window. Though she didn't explain why, Trista wished to make sure that she could get a clear view of the sky from her room. To her, Trista felt a slight wave of embarrassment in dealing with the whole window situation. It just seemed like it'd be odd to others for someone to insist on having a window in their room. As people would question her or judge her for having what could be a peculiar request; a small one at that. Perhaps she was simply thinking too deeply about it. But, considering the slew of things running through her mind at the moment, how couldn't she?
                    "I-I'll be heading to my... room now..." Trista timidly stated, departing to what is now her bedroom.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 104

Hajime who was still in his room took a deep breath as he began to meditate in quiet... until Talia began yelling some things in hopes of embarrassing him. Normally this would work, but with his window shut and blinds closed he barely could hear her. Not only that but it'd be unlikely for anyone to know who 'Hajime' is. It also doesn't help that he kinda doesn't care about being embarrassed that badly. It might come off as an inconvenience to him sure, but it's not that big of a deal. As such... Talia got no reaction from him for now as he continued to try and meditate in peace in his bedroom.

Female Dorms | Dorm 106

Meanwhile in the living room where Caffei and Koishi were, Caffei just smiled and nodded in response to Koishi. She was a bit interested in asking some more questions, but asking any more questions right now wouldn't be the best idea. Caffei also wasn't fazed by Koishi's sharp toothed smile. After all, she has been attending the University for an entire year now, and as such she has seen quite a few things like that. So it didn't bother her that much.

After finishing her cup of coffee though, Caffei stood up from the couch and stretched. She was already beginning to feel a bit more lively, and as such it'd be about time to get dressed into her outfit for the day. Due to this she smiled and waved at Koishi.

"Well that's quite interesting. We should go clothes shopping together sometime. I could help you with putting together a few new outfits. Anyways I'm going to go get changed into more appropriate clothes for the day. I'll be out in about ten minutes maybe." Caffei said as she put her cup of coffee down on the end table next to the couch. It was actually not entirely finished. There was at least one tiny sip left. Possibly allowing Koishi to examine it a bit more closely if she was curious enough.

When Caffei entered her room though she found that Talia was surprisingly there, yelling out the window at someone. Was she in HER room yelling all this time, and not one of the other rooms? Either way Caffei just shook her head and walked to her closet and spoke up. "Hey foxy, mind if you leave for a bit? I have to get changed. Unless you LIKE to see women naked that is." Caffei joked a bit, but was also serious about wanting Caffei to leave the room for a bit.

Trinity Soul University - Male Dorms

Drake was carrying his bags as he looked for his dorm room, and while doing that he was also listening to Karis's questions about whether Andrew was used to making girls cry. That question was simple to answer.

"Andrew? Make girls cry? HAH! Girls are more likely to make HIM cry! Okay just kidding there... I hope. Andrew's just a bit of a not-so-social guy. He'd rather go off and read a book or right in his diary or something. Heh." Drake replied as he began to walk and look for his dorm. Clearly poking fun at Andrew a bit.

"In all seriousness though Andrew isn't the guy to make people cry on purpose so DON'T ACCUSE HIM!" He said as he quickly turned to Karis and gave a rather... scary and intimidating look for a second before turning around and going back to normal.

"Also the name's Drake. Half-demon. Andrew's my human brother through adoption."

Comment

Female Dorms - Room 106

Chiasa sees that Hajime is ignoring her, her fox ears and tail droop for a moment before she goes to once again try to yell out at Hajime before Caffei walks in and informs her she has to leave. "Oh I'm sorry, just my fiance is ignoring me and I saw him across the way from you're room, say, what room is that?" She asks as she walks towards the door. She would then flick her tails away from Caffei. "I only ask for the interest of my love, he and I have been through so much that I can't be away from him for so long." Is all she asks before being on the other side of the door, waiting for the answer in a reserved anticipation.

Trinity Soul University - Male Dorms

Karis listens to the boy and his attempt to try and intimidate her, she sits there and pretends to tear up a bit in fear before turning it into laughter, she can't help it, he was a half demon trying to scare her, and she is far more demon than he is. "kekeke..... sorry! It's just when a half demon or anyone bigger than me with less experience in dark magic tries to threaten me I crack up in laughter..." She continues to calm herself before introducing herself "My name is Karis, my soul originally belonged to the lost twin sister of the girl your bro ran into, and I am trying to protect someone I deeply care about."

Comment

Jason was mostly minding his own business, simply looking about as he ventured towards the male dorms when he could hear the soft pattering of footsteps behind and to the right of him. It seemed that there was another student, perhaps one on their way to the same location. Jason didn't pay the man any attention, that was until he seemed to let out a rather amused laugh before asking him a question. Jason turned to see the man and his getup that reminded him much of what he would expect to see in the X-Men, but he wouldn't say that. Instead, he simply gave a slight "hmm" before answering the man's question.

"Yea, that was me. No fires. What of it?", Jason calmly and curiously asked. To be honest, Jason found it strange that some random person had an interest in his affairs. Perhaps it was his "street apathy" telling him to be a little suspicious, though he kept it on the back-burner for now. Right now, he was rather curious what the guy had to say.

"Thank you, ma'am.", Natsu said before tucking his key into his robes, then pausing for a moment. Natsu was about to leave, but a question suddenly popped into his head, one he did not believe had been addressed, at least not while he was around. Seeing how that was the case, he decided to ask the receptionist one more thing before he would leave.

"Excuse me, but do you know when and where orientation will take place, or will there be one?", Natsu asked the cat-woman receptionist.

"True...", Tristan said before taking a small sip from the tea that was beside him. To be honest, Tristan had slightly mixed feelings about humans. While he did not dislike humans, it truly was strange how they seemed so.. divided as a species.

"You know, that is one thing I don't believe I will ever understand about them though. Many of the other races are relatively uniform in many ways, whether it be in thinking, morals and values, behavior, fears, or even strengths and weaknesses, but humans seem to be the most divisive species. Virtually all of the other races inhabiting this world and the ones beyond are usually drawn together by their similarities, but humans are not quite so. It causes a lot of chaos, yet they somehow manage to keep their civilization intact."
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

The man in the trench coat used his thumb to push his goggle like glasses up from his eyes to his forehead, showing off his light teal eyes that matched his hair. Between his eyes and his charming smile, he looked like a regular guy under the weird clothing, if not a bit on the handsome side. "Man you are one lucky basterd, befriendin a kitsune on your first day." he said giving the boy a friendly enough smile. "Names Lucas." he said giving a quick introduction of himself before continuing. "How much do you know about kitsunes like your foxy little friend back there?"

Female Dorms | Dorm 105

"Oh, alright then." Alice said as she watched the other girl leave. She turned back to the wolf girl, thinking for a moment that she must feel like a giant in a room full of short blondies, but she didn't say it out loud. "So do you need any help unpacking? It won't take too long for me to sort out all my things so I dont' mind helping you out first."

The cat woman took out a cube of what looked like normal sugar and popped it into her mouth, quickly gulping it down before answering the boy's question. "The higher ups wanted to ive the students time to get registered and settled in. Should be about twenty more pos... I mean minutes until we can start orientation."

"Very curious." she said in response. "If I had to guess, It's probably the size of the communities that make it possible. Despite the ever changing laws and ideologies that come with each generation, a few key ideas always stand the test of time. Like for example, murder is bad, freedom is good. and so on. If someone strays too far from the norm and goes out and kills a person, then those people will be met with great opposition. The government keep the people in line when they commit crimes and the people control the government through politics. It's very different from say a clan of vampires. For example I come from a fairly large clan with nearly 50 members in it, and if I really wanted to I could kill enough people in their sleep to where I would be the new head of our clan. Why don't I? Well apart from not be a cold hearted bitch, it's because everyone within the clan wants what is best for the clan. And as much as I hate to admit it the clan would be a lot weaker under my rule than my father's... for now at least."

Comment

(editing post. Hard to make location headers on phone. )

Jason was a little caught off guard by the man's friendliness and openness. Jason was more used to the apathetic nature of the city. Most people just kept to themselves and went about their own business. Was everyone like this here? If so, it would be a little bit of a culture shock to him. Besides that, this man, Lucas, seemed quite interested in the topic that was the mysterious and mischievous Aya. Jason was not sure why, but perhaps if he asked some questions and carefully listened and paid attention, he would soon find out.

"Jason.", Jason said to the man with a soft nod, introducing himself before continuing,"Well, I know she likes to pull tricks on people. Not much other than that.. Why?"

Natsu didn't seem to notice the receptionist's strange little slip of the tongue and proceeded to make a mental note of when it would be.

"I see. do you know where it might be?", Natsu asked.

Tristan listened to what Primula said, though he couldn't help but notice how her words took a more personal tone when she neared the end. If he didn't know better, it seemed that his new friend might have had some troubles with family. To be honest, Tristan was mostly in the same boat, but that didn't mean that he knew what she was going through with her own family. To be honest, he did not even know if it would be rude or not to ask her about it, but if she was the one who said something about it in the first place, than it wouldn't be his fault, would it? With that in mind, Tristan slightly shifted tones as well, hoping to not offend Primula for his curiosity.

"Different interests?", Tristan asked.
                              Last edited by S121; 02-08-2017, 10:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

En route to female dorms

"Your interpreter? I will have to make sure she knows the rules of the dorms and see if she is in the accepted list of people who can enter the dorms besides the students." The goat spoke, trying to think of the actual list, only few individuals aside from the students and the caretakers could enter the dorms after a certain time of the day, even family had to pass through a screening for safety reasons.

Female dorm 105

Declining the doll's offer, Isabella went to the main door and closed it "It's alright, most of my stuff is in one bag and I can place it along the day with not much of a problem." she said with optimism ("Although I need to see if June is ok between the luggage.") the redhead thought, but it wasn't something THAT important to check. "It is good we can relax and enjoy the comfort of this place."
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X