X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Grinning at Alice's idea of going to her homeland, Isabela nodded "Oh, there are ways to get there, usually there is someone needing to go to the woods from the city, or maybe paoa would bring his truck." she said and then looked at Trista "Hey there, who is that boy? A friend of yours?" she asked with her toothy smile.

Trinity Soul University - Orientation

Yuugi's smirk waned at the mention of the differences between old and new mages, her eyes lost their focus as she spoke mostly to herself "Some still remember the wars and cataclismic spells used to shape entire landscapes, that is one of the bigger factors." she gave a big gulp from her dish. Her grin came back "I would like to have a sparring match with you, hopefully some fun can be obtained.

Toriel just sighed "I will suggest you one thing, Miss Krane, some folks in this school or the island itself use magic as part of their lives, not for.. Entertainment. I have seen your fights in the past, and I can admit you have good control of lunar and wind magic, but if I may be so bold, have you embraced your magic? Or is it a tool for you?"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Males Dorm - Room 106

Lucas simply nodded in agreement to what the other boy had said. "He's either blessed or cursed." he noted. "I'm going to orientation, I guess I'll meet you there." he said to his new acquaintance before making his way to the exit. he hoped ther would still be a place to sit once he ot there.

Trinity Soul University | En rout to Orientation

Primula walked just slightly ahead of the boy, leading the way since she was already familiar with the layout of the school. She seemed to frown just a big when her new friend mentioned that his family wasn't exactly a happy one either. she wondered what it was like. "I'm sorry to hear that." she said turnning her head to look at him. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your family like?"

Trinity Soul University | Campus

"That would be great!" Alice said to the idea. She loved the thought of going to new places and exploring, but always lacked the ability t do so on her own. Later on I wanted to explore the island too. there's a city and a beach and a bunch of other neat things I've never seen before!" she said expressing her growing joy. "Do you want to explore with me later?"

(don't really have anything for Aldon or my other teachers to do so assume they are just chilling out or chatting amongst themselves.)

Comment

TSU Campus - En Route to Orientation

"Trista Lundin," Angelico repeated, "Trista as in 'triste,' and Lundin as in... lumen, or even perhaps lunar?" Angelico laughs at himself for overanalyzing Trista's name, although she does slightly have the motif of the moon. I mean, judging from the two moon symbols on her, Angelico thought, She either possesses a passion for the moon or even embodies it herself... It seems that, at this point, Angelico has taken a more symbolic and intellectual interest on Trista, or perhaps even a slight... romantic interest.

Snapping Angelico out of his train of thought, Trista states, "Erm... I-I should... I should catch up with my r-roommates. They're... w-waiting for... me." Looking past her, Angelico sees the same two girls from earlier: a red-haired wolf girl and a blonde marionette that somehow walked without any strings attached. He hears the red-haired wolf call out to Trista, "Hey there, who is that boy? A friend of yours?"

Angelico responded to the animalia, "Most would say 'acquaintance,' but yes, I personally believe 'friend' would be more appropriate in this situation." He turns back to Trista, asking her with an embarrassed laugh, "You mind not if I tag along? I haven't even met my roommates yet, you see."
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus

"I would love to explore the island, I can sense so much scents coming from everywhere." the redhead was already trying to catalog the scents around the school, some being from the people, others from nature itself "And we can even bring Trista and have a roommates' bonding time." if it was possible, she would be shining with enthusiasm.

And yet, her more instinctual side was alert, Isabela's animal ears could easily hear Trista's and the boy's conversation, while she already had seen the former's way of acting for a bit and understood some of her shyness, the over polite way of talking of the latter actually got her confused. For the wolf, the vampire seemed too polite, then again, it was the first time she met him, so things could change for the good. She just had to be careful, if her primal side was acting up, then she had to be ready for anything. "I don't see why not, besides, we will probably have an event or scenario to get to know either our roommates or a speech from the Headmaster."
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alice didn't seem to mind the boy tagging along with them either, then again it was hard for her to show any emotion with her doll face. "Sure but we better hurry if we want to get a seat." she said before going to open the door for her roommates and the new boy that they had just met. Unfortunately it was one of those metal doors where you had to push the latch on the front to open it. The frame was metal but had windows above and below the handle, you're typical school entrance door. Alice seemed to have a bit of trouble pushing it open however. It took her a few tries to get the latch to open and then a few seconds to finally push the door open enough for the others to get through. It was a rather heavy looking door. But once it was open she was able o hold it long enough for her new riends to come inside. "Ah-after you." she said trying to hide the strain and embarrassment in her voice.

Comment

Female Dorms: 106

"Orientation? Wha's tha'? I's think me head is on right. Ohs, wait!" Koishi tilted her head sharply to the right, adjusting her hat slightly as she did so.

"Theres! Is on right nows! I's dunnos wha' peoples see in it, thos. Everythin' looks funny like this. Why's people wanna be in the right? Why's not up? Is weirdstuffs if theys wan' peoples to do this." Koishi postulated in her complete misunderstanding of the sentence and concept of orientation. Though she felt her head was getting even further jumbled if she needed to hold her head like this. Kinda made her neck feel funny. Wasn't nice, really.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus -> Orientation

Trista's emotions ranged wildly as the boy, Angelico, pondered over the girl's name before her roommates beckoned the duo over to Orientation. Initially, Trista was awash with embarrassment when Angelico tried to pick apart her name. Though the girl never questioned her name much, it did seem odd how her name sounded rather like that. Though, as embarrassed as she was, the girl couldn't help but concede that it was a fitting name for her. Greatly.

Trista tried to speak up to Angelico too but no words could escape her mouth. Indeed, Trista was left a little speechless. Was it possible that Angelico had already figured something out about her? And what of her roommates? Not to mention what may come next in the Orientation. Stepping through the doorway, meekly beckoning Angelico to follow, Trista held onto her hope of meeting Oneira Krane and being able to learn from her.

(BGM: Crystallised Will - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzNkXJJCuW4)
                As hard as she tried not to show it, Oneira was angry. Not only did Toriel not understand what powers the Lone Wolf had in the first place, the goat had the gall to devalue or besmirch her life's work. To think of her powers so lowly, that the art of duelling was as little as a simple game. Oneira Krane, one of the most powerful magicians in Europe; the most powerful in her own country, to add. If Ms. Krane thought of her powers as anything beside a part of her, an extension of her will, why would she even be standing on the premises of such an esteemed and prestigious academy.
                The wolf's ears were pointed straight from their once rested position and the sides of her mouth occasionally twitched as she refrained from baring her fangs before Toriel.

"Toriel." Oneira firmly stated, "If you could lend your ears for a moment, I'll give you an answer."
                "My magic is an expression of my own being. When I am fighting other duellists, I am not doing it just for the sake of it. I am expressing to the world how diverse and creative magic may be. All magic. Not just mine. If I were fighting just for my own amusement, thinking of my powers as merely a weapon, I would have retired long. ago."

Lifting up her left arm, the Lone Wolf summoned a small but perfectly-shaped, diamond-like crystal above her gloved hand.
                "I did not train to where I am now just for a laugh. I did not hone my crystals, learn to draw power from the Moon, or adjust my body to handle high speeds all just for playing around. Duelling is more than just a game, Toriel. Any aspiring duellist who ever thinks that rarely succeeds. It's an artform. It's a colourful and awe-inspiring display of what we mages can achieve. It's why all battles are non-lethal. The magic is the main focus, not the violence."

Before the wolf continued speaking, she raised the crystal up into the sky. Oneira then aggressively clenched her fist and the crystal shattered into a fine and almost negligible cloud of dust before disappearing.
                "You say you have seen my fights and duels, that you have seen all you need to see, but I believe you have a lack of understanding towards those who seek to claim the title of World's Strongest. I ask that you reconsider your stance towards me and my combatants before implying that my powers and my determination are for naught because, to be quite frank, I find that very insulting. And one more thing, I can't manipulate the wind. I use motion magic. I accelerate my body or my crystals to speeds higher than normal. It's how I was able to sprint here so quickly. It's easy to get confused between the two."
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Letting the wolf express everything at her, Toriel just waited, a face devoid of emotions, each word, face twitch, eye movement, she caught each and every action coming from the animalia. Yuugi on the other hand was drinking as if this was just a mere conversation in a restaurant.

Finally, the goat gave her reaction, a smile, no anger, no heavy reaction, just a simple smile. "That, miss Krane." the teacher said with honesty "Is what I wanted to know, here you are, not as the famous fighter of one, if not the most dedicated league of magical world tournaments. You are here as Oneira, teacher for the future generations, holding your abilities as part of your very own soul." her eyes looked at the students "By defending everything you love in such raw emotions proves me that the magicians of this era can and will rise and earn their magic, with the hopes of not making the mistakes we old ones did in the past."

Raising one paw to her torso, the goat animalia summoned a flame, instantly forming it in a purple color "Magic is part of us, we embrace it in our own ways, be it for good, or for bad." the flame slowly died down until it was a mere ember, as if it was coming from a matchstick "And here, the young souls are still holding the ropes to climb on their journey, their magic has already manifested in some cases, but it is yet to be understood, some are surprised by such thing, other fear it will hurt them or those they care for." the purple flame started growing, giving a gentle warmth around the three professors.

In all honesty, Toriel was overjoyed by Oneira's reaction "My only request as a fellow teacher is for you to open the eyes of the students, give them the spark of curiosity to experiment and push themselves to reach their goals. It is our duty to show them the different paths that they can take for their own journeys." she made the flame disappear.

While the doll showed next to no emotion due to being a doll, Alice's tone and the slight tremor on the doll's arm, Isabela could see she was struggling, but she gave the girl the chance to prove herself, smiling "Thank you." the redhead responded while crossing the portal
                  Last edited by Kristia; 05-23-2017, 10:44 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Daichi just continued to listen to Toriel, and the new teacher talk in what would almost seem like a heated debate. However it was all just Toriel's way of testing Oneira to see how Oneira treated her magic, and in turn whether or not she'd make for a decent teacher at the university. In fact judging by Oneira's reaction, and Toriel's comment it indeed worked. "And one point for Toriel." The headmaster casually joked to help keep the mood relatively light. "Now joking aside Miss Krane. I hope you won't let your fame and reputation get in the way of teaching the students. As teaching in of itself is a rather difficult task, and sometimes even requires a different level of compassion and technique. Teaching will take far more than demonstration, so don't forget to be patient, and help the students in any way you can while doing what Toriel said. Try to set the best examples you can to help inspire the students." The Headmaster added in as he looked up, watching the many students trickle into the building.

After a short time of rushing, Drake who was practically dragging Andrew at this point had barged into the Gymnasium where Drake searched for a seat. After finding a seat he quickly sat Andrew down and patted him on the back before sitting down next to him. "Hey bro we made it so snap to it!" Drake said as he snapped his fingers a few times. Andrew was still dazed and his head felt like it was spinning. Though he wasn't unconscious he held his head as he let out a long groan before speaking.

"Fuuuuck... Drake next time don't just go barging into someone's dorm... how do you think the staff will react to you doing that kind of shit...?" Andrew replied as Drake just seemed to chuckle a bit in response...

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Orientation

Caffei just gave Koishi a slightly confused stare before speaking as the two began to make their way out of their dorm. "Um. That's not what I meant to Orientation... How about I just explain it to you on the way there? Just follow me and hopefully things will be cleared up okay?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Campus → Orientation

Following Trista, Angelico couldn't help but notice the wide array of emotions being expressed on her face, seeing embarrassment, agreement and even a flash of eagerness as they entered the Orientation, while the marionette girl tried her best to keep the door open for the three of them to enter. "Many thanks for keeping the door open," Angelico stated to the doll girl, "Let's get acquainted later once we find proper seats, shall we?"

Angelico turned back to Trista, giving her a compassionate smile once again in hopes to comfort her embarrassed side. "Have I guessed something that surprises you?" Angelico asked, still with a comforting smile on his face, "You need not to tell me; it's purely your decision on whether I should know or not." He looks around, seeing many magic users frolicking about, eventually turning back to Trista, saying, "But I'll tell you this: if it's something, for example, regarding on one's magic type, you need not worry about it, due to this University being a haven for us mages, granting us freedom from persecution that may or may not have followed us in the earlier stages of our lives."

As his own little demonstration, he telekinetically unzips his bag once more, levitating his diary towards the top of his fingertip. "Magic, is in essence, pure energy that some of us can harness. However, unlike the typical kinetic energy, magical energy is a form of expression: an art, even a form of describing yourself." Angelico focuses some of his magic on the door the marionette is holding, drastically lessening the weight being pushed on her. "It can be used to help or hinder our friends or foes, as speech can do as well. After all, words can hit like a falling comet just like magic can do, except for the fact that it's literally possible with magic," Angelico states, with a compassionate laugh, "Nonetheless, just by being here, we're absolutely free to express ourselves; in a non-destructive way, of cou-"

Just before Angelico could finish, he was bumped into by a pair of boys barging in, with one seemingly dragging the other. With that, Angelico laughed a little, saying, "My, what a perfect way to interrupt my monologue. Looks like those two are quite expressive, don't you think?"
                      Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 05-24-2017, 07:58 AM.
                      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Aldon finally spoke up at the small, but noticeable outburst the newest teacher had He waited for the headmaster to finish before throwing in his own two cents worth. "Fascinating. It's about the magic, not the combat. and yet the winner is the winner is the one who defeats their opponent." he said in a slightly sarcastic tone. "I'd listen to the headmaster if I were you. Miss Toriel is arguably the nicest person on the campus. If she can get you that worked up then the students will chew you up and spit you out like gum that's lost it's flavor."

Trinity Soul University | Campus ->

Alice waited for the moment that all of the others had passed the door before quickly slipping out of the way and letting it shut behind her. She did seem relived to no longer be holding the door, he way she relaxed her joints, quickly making sure everything was still working. as they walked, she quickly checked her map to see which way they needed to go and plotted a cores accordingly. "We're almost there." she said as she moved her legs quickly, trying to keep up with the longer legged friends of hers. "I wonder what the teachers are like."
                        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 06-15-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

TSU | Towards Orientation

"Eh? Koishi's head flopped the other way for a moment in confusion before she straightened it out again, looking at Caffei curiously with her bright green eyes.

"Ums, okies Mrs. Coffee-fella. This place is super weirdstuffins. But, uhs, yous lead the way to the weird Orien... wha' was it called again?" Koishi responded, scratching her head as her face scrunched a little as she was attempting to focus. Not that well, honestly. Not that she could manage much of it.

What could this weird thing be if not havin' to do with her head? This place was getting quite strange for Koi's standards. Strange, simple standards, involving sleeping under trees and catching food to eat, but standards nonetheless. Her feet tapped impatiently, her hands twiddling fingers. She was seemingly quite ready to go.
                          Last edited by Koishi; 05-25-2017, 08:16 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

TSU Orientation

Chiha arrives at the orientation site after walking from the dorms. "I knew there was gonna be alot of other species here but wow, there is ALOT of them." She says kinda astonished at everyone there. Chiha then spots where the teachers are at. She recognizes two of them, the two from the entrance but now there are other teachers there too. "Even the teachers are all over the species list." She says giggling somewhat. Now all that is left is for orientation to start so she now waits.

Sent from Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(( sorry about not posting, In the middle of packing and moving)
                              Trinity Soul University -en route to orientation

Having walked and talked a bit, both Karis and cassidy made it fairly close to the area orientation is going to take place, having been unapproachable at this point split ways, karis however, gave her cards with phrases to help her if someone wants to speak to her. The two wave at each other in a friendly fashion and head their separate ways temporarily.

Meanwhile...

Chiasa had just dealt with an embarrassing display and is now pretty much in a full on sprint in her fox form, albiet she didn't go very far in this form due to it's, um, tiny legs. But! She was very determined to get to her hajime no matter what, even if that means being in a tiny form to avoid getting in people's way as they walk towards orientation.
                              "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

((quickie post for now.))

Not too long after he had left the male dorms, Hajime had made it to Orientation. Thankfully a fair amount of students had been gathering in the gymnasium as the time for Orientation to start approached. It wouldn't be too long now. About five minutes in fact. As Hajime walked into the Gymnasium, with Chiasa following not too far behind, he looked around for a good spot to sit... which was hard. However he did find a spot. Right next to Drake, of whom patting Andrew on the back. Knowing that he'd have to sit next to somebody, he decided to sit down. He didn't know Drake or Andrew at all, nor was he aware of how Drake had met Chiasa earlier. No matter the case he had to sit somewhere. He's already kind of exhausted of everything that has happened this morning. As such he sat down quietly next to Drake. Sitting upright with his arms crossed Hajime looked on forward towards the stage where the staff is...

Meanwhile...

Up on the stage as the other teachers held their little conversation, Daichi looked at his watch and noticed that it was getting closer and closer til orientation. Seeing about 5 minutes until Orientation he pressed the button for his microphone and made the announcement. "Hello students. This is the Headmaster speaking. We have about five more minutes until Orientation. So please make it to the Gymnasium if you haven't. That is all." He spoke into the mic, and as such the announcement blared through not just the speakers in the Gymnasium, but through some of the intercoms around the Main Building. After that he turned to the Teachers and spoke. "Well I hope everyone is here. We don't have much longer."

Trinity Soul University -en route to orientation

As Koish asked what Caffei meant by 'orientation', Caffei giggled a little. Not out of disrespect to Koishi, but because she found her obliviousness quite funny. "Wow you must really not be used to modern day society huh? Anyways the Orientation I mean is a... gathering of all the students for the beginning of the new school year essentially. Most of the students gather in one place and listen to a speech by the guy who runs this place. Just sort of to help welcome all the students and let them know what they'll be in for. It's... mostly optional, but I'd recommend going there if you're new here." Caffei answered as she began to gesture Koishi to follow her through the Female Dorms, and out onto the campus. Heading for the Gymnasium.

Comment

Working...
                                X