X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Gymnasium

Caffei looked a little flabbergasted at Koishi's... observations. How badly did the little Koish zone out? Either way, Caffei felt a little bad and concerned about Koishi.

"Uh... yeah, you do have all your parts. Anyways you're in the gymnasium, for orientation? Which had just ended not too long ago." Caffei said as she patted Koishi on the back lightly. "So you can go off and do something else. That is if you're feeling okay."

Comment

Gymnasium

"Ohs, okies! I's... think I's be okies then, If I's got me appendagestuffs..." Koishi spoke before pausing for a few seconds of silence, looking back to Caffei with a somewhat confused look upon her face, head slightly tilted.

"Ums... I's dunno wha' to do, thos. This chair be pretty comfies, toos." Koishi replied, wiggling the chair a tad. It was just a stiff plastic chair, which likely meant her sense of "comfy" was likely fairly skewed compared to most. Comfort was an alien feeling to the girl, and it showed.
      Last edited by Koishi; 10-26-2017, 05:06 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Forest surrounding the school

Alice flew in just a bit closer to the wolf girl, now with her arms partly wrapped around her while she just sorta floated behind her. Surprisingly it seemed that Alice's arms were actually touching her, rather than passing through her body. "Your dad can summon creatures like me? I've never actually seen anyone else like myself. I wonder why he doesn't like using magic."

Comment

The animalia's skin had goosebumps at the touch of the ghost's arms, yet she kept walking normally "Papa's magic is dangerous, his summons sometimes have tried to attack him, in some cases, the summoned creatures are friendly and help him with his books though, all eager to help the humans understand magic." the redhead.

"Mama, on the other hand, tends to be the one who stops them with her storm magic." Isabella remembered a big horned monster trying to escape her papa's study, only to be thrown back through a portal by a tornado made by her mama.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Michael carefully listened to the muffled screams before giving a light frown. It didn't seem to be a disappointed frown, but more of a casual one.

"There is much to discuss, witch. Since you cannot speak, I will take you with me.", the strange man said to the motionless cat. He then tucked her beneath his arm and began to leave the auditorium.

Meanwhile, Natsu gave a light shrug as he leaned back into his seat and spoke.

"That may be so, but it would have been a good way to start the semester.", Natsu said as he watched both Jason and Aya leave the auditorium.

Trinity Soul University | School Grounds

It didn't take very long for both Aya and Jason to make it outside the auditorium. As they left, Jason couldn't help but notice that Aya was glued to his hand and walking close enough to him for him to feel her body heat. He really didn't seem to mind it too much, but he couldn't help but think about how this girl seemed to change so quickly. First she was the mischievous girl that seemed to pull pranks, then the crazy kind of person to just bend over and expose herself to the world in an attempt to convince him to let her join him, and now she was very friendly and affectionate. It wasn't too big an issue, but it was rather clear to Jason that Aya was a bit eccentric.

After a while, Jason turned his gaze down to the little kitsune as they walked. It was a little quiet, so perhaps it would help ease the silence if he tried to make small talk.

"I can't help but ask, what was with that back in the auditorium?", Jason asked. In truth, he was a bit curious about her reasoning. Maybe if he got to know her a little, she would make a bit more sense to him as a person.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Gymnasium

""Uhm... Well we can head off to the cafeteria if you're feeling hungry. Though the cafeteria would probably be filled to the brim with students around this time..." Caffei replied, trying to think of something for the two to do.

((I'm taking temporary control over Trista for the time being. In the meantime this is the best I can come up with. Sorry if it seems like I'm making her too much of a nervous wreck, but this is the best I can come up with for her at the moment. I did decide to kinda play up her shyness/anxiety a bit more. I was also mainly of trying to think of a way to get her kind of... out of the story for the time being until we can do something a bit more proper with her.))
              Trinity Soul University | Campus grounds somewhere

A lot of different thoughts were beginning to fill Trista's mind as she absentmindedly followed Alice, especially after Isabella had given her that piece of an icy egg of some kind. When it was first handed to Trista, the shy blonde girl had seemingly absent-mindedly taken it without much thought. She was still feeling a little upset at all the things that happened lately. Ranging from how she had possibly upset Alice earlier, to thinking about Oneira and her... 'taster session', and lastly the sheer amount of people in the area was making her feel quite anxious. Just having had received a gift was the last thing on her mind. When it finally did register that Isabella had given her a small gift, this made Trista jump a bit as she looked up and wanted to give it back.

"I-I'm sorry but I d-don't think I can accept this!!" Trista said in quite a panicked voice as she held out the part of the ice egg she was given... only to get no response. It quickly dawned on her that she lost track of where Isabella and Alice were. Trista was in the middle of the campus grounds outside the gymnasium, while Alice and Isabella were off in the forest doing their own thing. Trista froze in her place as her body tensed up. While she was trying to sort through all her thoughts, she must have forgotten to pay attention to where she was walking, and as such lost track of her two new companions. Many more thoughts began to race through Trista's mind, as a few students passing by began to look at her with confused stares. After all Trista was practically frozen in place out of fear with her arms stretched out with some a portion of an icy egg in her hand. Trista could feel the eyes staring at her as her heart began to race... She was in the middle of having a bit of a panic attack as indicated by her beginning to hyperventilate. Normally this is when someone would step in to see if she was okay, and a student was attempting to do so. Though as the student approached her and placed a hand on Trista's shoulder, the blonde girl let out a panicked cry as she began to rush back to the only safe place she could think of... her dorm room. The way Trista suddenly jumped, and screamed actually even made the student that approached her jump back as he watched on in utter confusion.

Trista was now heading back to her dorms as fast as her little feet could carry her.

Trinity Soul University | Leaving Orientation

Meanwhile the little cat that Michael was carrying just started to let out small muffled pleas of what sounded to be help and mercy.

((This was also the best I could do with Drake xD))
              Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Meanwhile...

The Cafeteria was filled to the brim with students who were both coming in for the celebration, and leaving after having their fill of cake. Drake was one there as well. However he wasn't bothering to leave the cafeteria at all. In face he was too busy stuffing his face with cake... quite a lot of cake actually. As he had a group of students surrounding him at one of the lunch tables, watching him stuff his face with his 6th plate of cake in what seemed to be a very short amount of time.

Comment

Gymnasium

"Eh? Cafeteria? Sounds fancystuffs. Is lots o' syllables! Ca-fe-te-ri-a! Is a whole five o' those! So it must be a very fancy place! N' if it be foodstuffs, then there must be reservations n' big tablethingies. Maybes a plant somewhere." Koishi started, mumbling a little bit afterwords about something involving cheese bread.

They had unconsciously gotten out of the chair at this point, not even realizing they did such. "Hm, I's dunnos wha' me stomach be feelin'. I' have to guess, usuallies. Sometimes it makes noises, thos. I's think tha's when it wan's foodstuffs. But, ums, me diet is kindas... different from human foodstuffs." Koishi looked a little uncomfortable on thinking that, hoping not to scare their new friend.

"I's gotta keep tha' stuff in me cooler back in me room. I's can eat humanfoods, thoughs! But it dun' do toos much for me other than taste. Need me proper foodstuffs, maybes some cinnyminnimin with it. I's would say wha' it be, but, ums, lots o' people be scared o' me because o' it!" Koishi explained, her face a little more somber. "Is one o' the reasons whys nobody likes me much."
                Last edited by Koishi; 02-19-2018, 02:19 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lucas was getting over his initial laugh at what all had happened as his grin slowly formed back into a more neutral smile. Seeing that Natsu seemed to be staying behind for some reason got him to stop long enough o speak to him one last time, maybe try and get him to follow. "Well if you manage to drag your swollen blue balls out of that chair let me know. Maybe we can find a little fun around here." he teased while heading for the door. In a few moments he would have been gone, but Natsu would have had at least enough time to speak up and stop him if he wanted.

As they walked arm in arm Ukana seemed all too affectionate to the boy she had only met that morning. On more than one occasion she would have pressed her small but budding breasts into the boy's bicep, letting him feel the softness of her waifish breast. When Jason finally asked her about her little display back at the auditorium, she stopped walking.

Ukana looked up at him with the most innocent look she could muster, big eyes, gentle smile, soft expression, all while she moved herself directly in front of Jason. She leaned back against his chest and bicep while batting her long thick eyelashes at the young man. Jason would have been able to feel one of her soft bushy tails rub against his cheek on the side opposite of it's owner. It was warm like the sun and softer than anything he'd probably felt before. "Whatever do you mean?" she finally asked in a voice so gentle it was soothing.

Alice continued to hold on to her lovely roommate, floating weightlessly e=behind her as they moved forward. She made a mental note of where her body was so as not to lose it. "Oh so your papas a summoner? I wonder if he'd know which world I came from." she absentmindedly said aloud. "I don't really know what my parents were like, or if I ever even had them, or a family for that matter. One day I just sort of woke up. I lived with a nice littlee girl for a while but.. well eventually she grew old. Lived to be almost 90 and finally died peacefully in her sleep." she said giving a slight somber tone to her voice. "I'm sorry I can't tell you more, but I can't remember anything that happened before I woke up. But I feel like I had lived before that, even if I cant' remember anything."

Comment

As Lucas began to leave, Natsu's gaze seemed to wander a bit as he gave a small huff at the quip. It was at this time that his eyes settled on Michael and narrowed. In that moment, Natsu spoke up to try and get Lucas's attention.

"Don't you think it's weird how he's carrying that cat away after shooting it?", Natsu asked.

Jason was a bit surprised by Aya's sudden actions, how she pressed her small delicate breasts against his body, how she caressed his face with her tails, and how she gazed into his eyes. This was enough to get his heart beating a bit faster, though it was pretty clear to him that she was trying to butter him up. If Ukana was paying attention, she would be able to tell that she was having a little bit of an effect on him before he gave her a slightly suspicious look. He certainly didn't mind a girl like her's advances, though he still could not read this girl.

"You know, the part where you bent over in an attempt to make me stay. Seems like a bit of a strong reaction.", Jason said. He didn't seem to be mad at her, but it was clear he was probing just a little for information.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lucas stopped right at the door, looking back at Natsu with a grin as he turned to answer his question. "Guess Jason isn't the only one penetrating some pussy right now." he smirked before continuing on his way. He knew if Natsu really wanted to keep talking he would catch up. But right now Lucas wanted to get back to his room and relax.

Ukana's mouth curved into a slight frown as she audibly pouted at what he said. "D-didn't you like them?" She asked with feigned sadness in her voice, speaking as if she were about to choke up. "I can take them off if you want." As she said this, one of her hands could be clearly seen reaching under her skirt to do just that. If Jason didn't stop her, he'd have an almost crying fox girl stripping naked for him in the middle of the hallway.

Comment

Natsu simply gave Lucas a raised eyebrow before finally deciding to rise from his seat. After all, it seemed the strange teacher was leaving as well, so there was no point in being here any longer. For now, he would go back to his dorm and unpack properly. With that in mind, Natsu followed suit and headed out of the auditorium with Lucas.

Jason could see that this fox girl was clearly going to start getting naked in front of him and everyone else if he did not do something. Reacting quickly, Jason clasped his hands around hers as they reached her hips in an attempt to stop her from pulling her panties all the way down. Was this girl just shameless or crazy? Perhaps his assumption about her being a little wacky was right.

"I think you're being a bit hasty. Let's not strip out in the open.", Jason nervously said. Just what would everyone say if they saw such a scene? Would they think he was forcing her to strip?
                        sigpic

Comment

Lucas slowed his pace a bit when he saw Natsu following, allowing him to catch up if he wanted. Meanwhile it seemed he had taken out his phone and was on an image posting sight Natsu might recognize as the cesspool of the internet. He seemed to be posting what he had just seen on his first day.

Meanwhile 'Aya' stopped trying to pull her clothes off when her hands were suddenly grabbed. She dried up her crocodile tears and gave a slight smile. One again she gave that hypnotic stare right at Jason, trying to distract him with her gaze while she brought his hand closer too her. She sort of hugged Jason's hand, placing his palm over one of her breasts in a way that wouldn't be obvious to bystanders. "Ah so you do like them. Maybe I should let you take them off instead." she teased, hoping this would get Jason to hurry back to his room.

Comment

Natsu followed behind, quietly observing his new roommate and how he was on what he could only figure was an image board of some kind. In truth, Natsu was not too savvy when it came to this internet stuff, especially since his community were more reliant on magic than technology. He thought that because of his lack of knowledge, it would be better to not speak and simply observe.

Meanwhile, Jason couldn't help but feel just a little hot and bothered by Aya's rather bold advances. He was a young man with a healthy appetite after all. He didn't really try and stop her from placing his hand on her breast; it wasn't like anyone would notice. He was still wondering whether she was trying to wrap him around her little finger, or if she just had a funny way of showing she was attracted to someone, but this.. comfort certainly didn't hurt. He tried not to let his brain go as soft as her petite chest. Instead, he moved a tiny bit closer to her to hide what was going on before looking down at her.

"So why are you suddenly interested in me?", Jason asked in a rather curious but amused tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Titty Sprinkles University | School Grounds

Lucas finished writing up a short summery in green letters of what had gone down. He refreshed the page after a few seconds only to see messages of people claiming that "op was a fag for not flirting with cutie-pie fox girl" or asking "how much spaghetti?" in general the commenters seemed quite retarded, but it gave Lucas a chuckle.

Meanwhile, after seeing how close Jason had gotten to her, Ukana got closer still, standing on her tip toes as she looked up into his eyes. "Why haven't you swept me off my feet yet?" she countered his question with her own.

Comment

Natsu furrowed his brows at what seemed to be the most incoherent replies he had ever seen. Just what site WAS Lucas on? After a moment, Natsu could no longer contain his curiosity and spoke up.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

Even now Jason could tell that Aya was dancing around his question. It didn't bother him too much at the moment, what with the attention he was getting, but perhaps if he just gave her an inch she would do the same. This time he finally humored her, countering with a, "Maybe I will.", and doing as she asked, sweeping her off her feet and now holding her bridal style. It was a bit bold for Jason's tastes, especially here, but it would at least let him get closer to figuring her out. At the very least, it didn't really look like Jason was doing anything indecent.

"Just trying to figure out what I'm getting into.", Jason quipped as he looked down at the fox girl in his arms.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X