X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Jason hadn't really thought about actually petting her, and he actually thought it was just a joke. Of course, her expression and begging made it clear she was looking forward to such a thing. Jason seemed to hesitate a bit. After all, it wasn't often someone would ask him to pet them. His hand reached out just a little, retracting back a couple times as he considered it, but finally his hand rested on the top of her head. From there, he rubbed the top of her head and even behind her ears with his hand, doing what he thought would be most enjoyable for the kitsune.

Meanwhile, Natsu's brows furrowed just a little at the mention of "the mist man". Whether or not Lucas knew this, Natsu was all too familiar with the stories. With him being a half-witch, such things were spoken of in hushed whispers around his home, amongst the other members of his mother's coven. Some said it was just legends, and maybe they were right, but from what Natsu had heard, some legends were closer to truth than others. Despite this, Natsu decided against revealing why he knew about the Mist Man, and instead decided to hear what Lucas had to say.

"I've heard stories, but it's little more than a creepypasta.", Natsu said.

"Right. Thanks.", Tristan said to Primula rather sheepishly. He found it just a tad bit embarrassing that she had to go out of her way to get him something, but he appreciated it. Seeing how there was little left for him to do here, he could at least follow Primula out of the building for now.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside the gymnasium

"Wait a-" Hajime was about to speak up in response to what Chiasa was about to do, normally he would have tried to dodge her but this time Chiasa managed to get the jump on him. As such the small fox form Chiasa managed to latch onto his face, much like a facehugger but far less lethal and more adorable. However Hajime's response was not very pleasing. Instead he picked her up by the scruff of her tiny fox form's neck and pulled her away from his face. His slight smile going back to a bit of a blank frown as he looked at Chiasa.

"But don't think that I'm still not angered about who you mentioned earlier." He said as he knelt down and put Chiasa back on the ground.

Comment

Having succeeded, she was able to get a few rubs of her cheek in before finally being taken by her scruff, she lets her tail somewhat move back and forth, making her seem more like a dog than anything else before he spoke. This, causing her tail to stop moving as she was placed down on the ground. "I know I know... I was just in the moment and lost my cool. It will not happen again." her voice back to a more reserved voice, though still teeming with excitement that he is showing emotions a bit. "Your still showing emotion and that, is worth the effort." -she goes onto his knee and goes for a lick on the nose.

"Well! I am going to go find Cassidy! I'll leave you two love birds alone" Is all Karis could say as she prepares to leave.
        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside the gymnasium

With Chiasa apologizing and saying it will not happen being enough to satisfy Hajime, but the fact that she managed to get him to express something did seem to remind him. He wanted to remain calm, and collected. As such his face quickly went back to it's regular 'blank, empty, yet anaylitical' stare as he stood up the second she landed on his knee. Thus practically making Chiasa fall off unless she held onto his pants with her claws.

"Sorry, but I've wasted enough time. I want to get back to my dorm and get some rest. Today has been... tiring so far." He said as he turned to Karis and gave a respectful bow before walking away.

Comment

The kitsune's face turned into a relaxed grin when the boy scratched behind her ears. Her right ear twitched up and down as he scratched it while her tails moved and swished with each scratch as though they were connected directly to her ears.

Meanwhile Lucas had stopped long enough to reach into his pocket and pull out his phone, connecting to the school's wifi as he continued talking. "Yeah I didn't give it much thought initially but there's been a lot of unproven claimed sightings of showing up in areas with supernatural problems. anything from ghosts and demons to goblins and leprechauns before..." he used his fingers to make quotation marks for the last part "vanishing into the mist." he explained as he pulled up some sort of message board on his phone where people were talking about this mysterious mist man. "There are a few different depictions of him floating around, some calling him a demigod, other's that he's a normal human. But one thing they all have in common is that they all use a magnum. Now here we have a man, teaching a class about how to protect yourselves against, quote 'the dangers of the world' who's carrying a magnum." The boy pointed out before pushing his goggles back up over his eyes.

"But I did read that magnums are handy for fighting monsters, different tipped bullets like gold or silver are good at stopping different kinds of supernatural creatures. could all just be a coincidence."

Comment

Starting to feel uncomfortable with the huge quantity of people in the place, Isabela decided to get up before feeling too crowded "I will go outside, there are too many people around." she gave both her roommates an apologetic smile, but then had an idea.

Taking her.. Funny looking ice egg, the animalia splitted it in half and gave them to both Alice and Trista "You two seem to be the thinking type, I know we can get along." the redhaired girl held her tail in front to avoid having it stomped. "If you need me, I will be by the entrance.

Meanwhile, Toriel sighed "One day, that mouth of yours will be the cause of a war." she giggled as the Oni stuck her tongue out at her. "I shall take my leave, I hope the students have fun with you, Miss Krane, and you too." she gave a gentle nod to the green haired wolf and left the teacher area to one of tge exits.

Yuugi just shrugged while spinnibg her dish on her finger "I may be busy for today, depending of what the headmaster or the other teachers need in the case of making scenarios or whatever, so to make it easy for you to contact me, split this." she handed Oneira a rock that was in her pocket. "As soon as you split it, I will send you a reply."
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside the gym

Out of reaction, she holds onto him with her claws looking like a cat trying to hold onto a furniture that is suddenly tipping. "O-Oi! Hajime! You're gonna make me fall"she exclaims as she just hangs there in a bit of supprise as he walks off. To a random passerby, it may look comical, but to karis, it seemed like a very awkward situation and like she just watched her little fox "friend" end up back at square one, seeing the boy had just went back into a neutral and emotionless state.

"Hey! You don't mind If I come to visit you again, Right kitsune?"

"EEEEH!? Why would you want to!"

"What? Too chicken to face me again?" She exclaims as she smirks, the two seem to be more of a joking insulting now, as karis goes to find her sister again.

Trinity Soul University - The misadventures of Cassidy and Andrew's book.

Cass hadn't made it that far with her daydreaming before she tripped and fell amidst the crowd, the sound of just a quiet thud could be barely heard from the muttering and a small black haired girl sitting there with her face on the ground could be seen. She goes up and looks like she is about to cry, then noticing that the notebook is infront of her, she quickly goes to snatch it and check its quality, still undamaged, though there's a few pebbles that got on top of it. she stands up, without a word or sound, and walks off towards the area people are walking to.
                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Alice was very hesitant to take the bit of the frozen necklace from her new friend. She made as much of a frown as she could and shook her little head. "No I can't accept this, I don't have anything for you." she said with what sounded like guilt in her voice. It was as if she had never been given a gift before. ?Umm why don't I go with you?" she asked. "I'm still excited to see what the island is like if you'll take me."

Comment

The redheaded girl frowned for a moment, but it banished as soon as it came "Ok, I will give it to you later, but it is yours as a gift of our new friendship." the optmism of this girl was too much for the average person, although Isabela wasn't average, maths and serious subjects would probably make her fry her brain while thinking, and yet, here she was.

"So Alice, what would you like to do first?" the animalia asked while they headed to a more open area, her arms letting the tail free and put the piece of the frozen necklace in her pocket.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alice gave it a bit of thought but she couldn't think of anything. She just shrugged and said. "I guess we'll know when we find it. There's no telling what we can do around here." she said with clear enthusiasm in her voice. "What do you usually lie to do?" she asked as they made their way out of the gym to explore the island.

Comment

Isabela put a finger on her chin as they walked, thinking on what to say. She was actually silent for nearly a minute until responding. "Walking around the woods is my favorite thing to do, followed by books. That was the wolf's first answer.

She had other things that she liked, but the once the redhaired girl spoke were easily on top. "I also like sewing clothes, the nails are perfect to deal with the strings, it helps me to mend what I accidentaly shred too." Isabela giggled.

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Dorms

Hajime did not seem to say much to Talia as he continued to walk on his way back to the dorm, rather as he walked he just reached down and grabbed Talia before propping her up on his shoulder just for ease of use for her in her fox form... This left Karis alone, with the thought of her sister having gone off on her own still echoing in the back of her mind.

Trinity Soul University - En Route to Cafeteria

Meanwhile in the halls of Main Building, Andrew was trying to navigate his way through the crowded halls of the building in hopes of making it to the Cafeteria, or at the least find Drake. This was quite hard as while he was trying to make his way through the crowded halls, he got turned around due to how many people kept going in different ways. Some were going to the cafeteria, while it seemed like others were going in the opposite direction. This combined whith him getting bumped around a fair bit ended up getting him confused as he stumbled his way through until he made it to one of the several doors lining the halls...

Making it to this door in question he forced his way through it... making it through the door he fell down onto his knees to catch his breath, as the chaos from the halls was... taxing on the usually anti-social Andrew... It took him a minute or two to notice he was in the Infirmary.

Comment

Jason gave a very faint, barely noticeable smile as he continued to pet her head, letting some of his defenses down for the time being. For being the mischievous little kitsune from before that pushed him through a portal, she was kind of cute. This continued for a little while longer before Jason looked around and noticed that the auditorium was beginning to empty out. His expression changed to a more neutral one, though the small glint of ease remained in his gaze.

"Well, I've got to get going. I'll.. see you around.", Jason said as he rose from his seat.

Meanwhile, Natsu was quiet as Lucas spoke. He just stared at the dark arts teacher for a moment before looking back at Lucas.

"Maybe, though if such a thing was true, what reason would he have for being here? Wouldn't he have better things to do?", Natsu asked, arms crossed as he leaned back in his chair.

While everyone seemed distracted, Michael casually made his way to the now frozen cat before picking it up by its torso and looking it in the eyes.

"So, what is a witch doing wandering school grounds? Are you looking for children?", Michael rather calmly asked, more rhetorically so as he did not expect an answer from the cat-witch.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En rout to the forest

"Oh you like sewing too?" Alice asked seemingly with excitement. "I actually sewed the outfit I'm wearing. All of my clothes were either hand made by me or my former.... Uhh well I guess you could call her my former mate." she explained not sure what to call her deceased friend. "What kind of things do you make?"

Ukana seemed to be in total bliss while she was being petted, happily holding still and letting the boy scratch her ears as he pleased. But she quickly frowned, ars folding down when he started to leave so suddenly. It actually made her a little upset. How could he leave without even asking her if she wanted to come with him. She had to do something. Quickly the girl turned around and bent over, using her tails to lift her skirt but enough to give Jason a nice veiw of her pure white panties. "Would this convince you to stay?" she asked hoping he would turn around.

Meanwhile Lucas was still pondering. It was odd how he shot and then started...interrogating a cat? He couldn't really tell as they were somewhat far away but he was holding it at least. He thought about it and finally said "Yeah you're probably right. I doubt he'd be here unless there was something really serious going on here." Lucas got up and started t leave, not noticing the lewd kitsune behind him.

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorm 103

Primula made it back to her room and collapsed into her bed. The door was left open but her eyes were shut and she was out like a light. The poor girl didnt' even make it under the covers and was still wearing her clothes. If any of her roommates came back they would probably find her this way.

Comment

Right as Jason took his first step to leave, he heard Aya's question and turned to look at her. He was certainly not expecting to see her butt in the air, exposing her panties. His first gaze seemed unfazed, but he was quickly taken with bewilderment and had to double-take to comprehend that this was really happening. Jason quickly looked around to see if anyone else had noticed, and it seemed that nobody did. Even the person that was sitting in front of her seemed oblivious. Jason's gaze rested on the white panties and the form hidden beneath again and cleared his throat.

"Or you could come with me.", Jason answered Aya.

Meanwhile, Natsu took notice when he had looked over to Lucas. He saw the Kitsune he had met before, rather exposed to the world. He didn't pay too much attention to Jason.

"Hungry?", Natsu asked the kitsune with a small grin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X