X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Hearing Jason's works the fox quickly turned around after Jason asked her to come with him, hugging his arm as she blurted out "Oh wow I wasn't even thinking about going with you but since you asked I'd love too!" she said gleefully, her tails swaying happily behind her. She then looked over to Natsu and gave him a small wink. "That's okay I've got a meal planned."

Meanwhile Lucas had turned around just in time to get a small glimpse of her underwear before she attached herself to Jason's arm. "Well someones a lucky dog." He said to Jason giving him a knowing grin.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | En rout to the forest

Smiling at the fact that they shared similar yastes in crafts, Isabela started talking "Mostly anytjing related to hand work, from clothes to furniture, papa made most of our home's things, while mama designed them." the animalia's top ears moved sround as they walked "Then again, we got everything from the forest, rarely going to the city unless it was school and mama's work."

The wolf then turned to face the doll as they walked "What about you? What do you enjoy besides sewing?".
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 103

Chiha decided to head back to her room and start unpacking so she walked back to the dorms and went into her room. After entering, her first thought was to head to the room where she'll be using but noticed that a door was opened. So Chiha peeked in and saw someone sleeping on top of the bed, on top of the covers. Chiha quietly walked in and grabbed one end of the covers and placed them over her roommate. She then quietly walked out and closed the door. "Time to unpack." Chiha said as she went into her room and started unpacking.

Sent from Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Natsu gave a small sigh at the response, but as they say, "easy come, easy go". Meanwhile, Jason seemed just a tad bit confused about the reactions Ukana and he were getting, from Natsu's disappointed response to Lucas's grin, like he had done something significant or that something was going to happen. Although he had this strange feeling that everyone knew something he didn't, he kept his mouth shut and thought it over. At best, Jason thought they were talking about how he was in Ukana's company, the company of a cute girl. That seemed about right. With that, Jason simply returned Lucas's smile and waved before leaving with Ukana.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Seeing his roommate's disappointment, Lucas lightly jabbed Natsu in his side, grin still on his face as he said. "Don't worry, I doubt he can sate her hunger." he joked as he got ready to leave himself. Meanwhile if anyone was watching, they would have seen 'Aya' being very friendly towards Jason, holding on to his and walking very close to him.

Thinking back to her youth Alice could recall several games, songs and toys she had enjoyed. But for some reason she stopped doing a lot of the things she loved when her old friend died. Even before then as she reached her golden years, they played less and less. "Oh well I really enjoy reading fantasy books, love stories, mysteries and some science fiction." she explained. "Sometimes I play with the children who come to my shop." she explained. admittedly it was very lonely in her shop most the time but she didn't have the means to travel far from it. "apart from that going on walks and playing a few puzzle games there wasn't really much to do back home."

As the duo walked they would have had two options. Stay on the sidewalk and travel through the well kept and beautiful path through the forest or stray from the path and go into the woods.

Comment

"It must be fun to play with other people, making a day richer with emotions." the animalia responded without thinking, although it was a good response at least. As for having now a choice of where to go , Isabela would have easily taken the route to the woods, but the more rational part of her mind reminded the redhead that she had a companion, one with a body that didn't seem used to wilderness.

So the wolf waited for Alice to make a choice "I'm sure we can make lots of good friends here, or a few but great friends."
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Gymnasium

As all the students had trickled out of the Gymnasium, all that was left sitting out of the students was Koishi. Who seemed to just be... sitting there, wondering what to do it seems.

It was at that moment that Caffei, who was waiting outside for Orientation to have ended, began to wonder herself where Koishi is. For all she knows Koi could have wandered off. Finally though Caffei did enter the gymnasium to look for Koi after Orientation had clearly ended. That was when she saw Koi sitting down up in the bleachers. Seeing this Caffei approached the seemingly confused Koishi and asked.

"Uhm. Koishi? You okay?"

Trinity Soul University | Infirmary

By the time Andrew had noticed he was now in the Infirmary, the young man seemed to be quite... shocked but albeit curious. He got up and dusted himself off, and with a straightening of his glasses he walked around a bit. He was a bit too nervous to call out, but he didn't need to. For he could hear some noise coming from one of the back rooms to the Infirmary. Hearing this he approached the backroom and took a peek inside. What he saw was something that seemed to scare him. As he saw one of the nurses with a scalpel in hand... covered in some kind of red substance. Seeing this Andrew almost screamed a bit. Today was already a bit stress inducing, and seeing a nurse with what he THOUGHT was blood on it, was enough to cause him to go running out screaming. As he ran out of the Infirmary and back into the halls, he passed another nurse who just looked at him with a look of confusion. The one nurse he ran past then entered the room he was looking into. What that nurse saw just made her sigh.

"You know Hannah will kill you if she catches you using a scalpel as a kitchen utensil. Right?" She said to the nurse who turned out to be using one of the many scalpel's to spread strawberry jam on some toast. That's when the nurse with the scalpel said. "What? I'm going to clean it when I'm done. Besides it's not like killing me is the WORST thing Hannah could possibly do to someone."

Meanwhile Andrew had ran back out into the halls, still shaken from what he thought was a gruesome scene. The halls were now a bit emptier than they were before, but he didn't seem to mind as he continued to run through the halls in a panic... Unaware that he will soon bump into the person who has his notebook.

As Michael held the frozen stiff cat Maya, all he could hear was what sounded like a very, VERY faint, and highly muffled scream coming from the small cat. As she was clearly terrified as to what might happen to her now.

Comment

Gynasium

The voice almost seemingly shook her awake, as she looked around several times before her eyes settled on Caffei, widening as a smile grew on her face as they got up from the seat, stumbling slightly.

"Ohs, hi there...um..." Koi pondered for a moment before looking back to her. "Ohs! Coffee-fella! At least I's remember somethin'. I's dunnos where's I's be, thos. Uhs, I's think i's be okies. Uhs, I's got alls me appendagethingies, rights? Hopefullies. Is hards to tells sometimes."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Souls University | School grounds

As they walked throughout the school, Toriel and Yuugi were silent, thinking of the students and teachers, the session to meet everyone helped both of them to get a gist of the students, but also of the teachers, some had great potential, others.. they needed to be looked just in case. It was Toriel that spoke first "I'm worried, some of them are actually dangerous." her tone was calm despite the implication "Both from students and the teachers."

Yuugi nodded at that "I have been sensing their raw power, I don't like saying this, but we might have a scenario where a student or two would need to have the damn rings, just for their safety." she commented with a serious tone. "It doesn't help that some teachers are bringing their other side to the teaching life too." of that she was certain, things could easily go bad if it wasn't checked, on the other hand, the Oni trusted the Headmaster for selecting certain professors for the University, then again, she was just trying to make sure there were no loose ends.

"I sensed immense energy coming from the students, we already met some of the ones who know they have to keep themselves on check, I am far more worried for those who don't know their limits." the goat animalia pointed out. "I'll have some soothing spells while doing my rounds, just subtle calming sensations just in case.

Spoiler:

Comment

Alice was filled with wonder as she stepped into the woods with her friend, following a paved pathway through them which was easy enough for her to traverse while they looked around. Even if she was stuck to the path there was plenty to explore and she could still leave it for a few minutes without too much trouble. So long as she didn't damage her body it should all be fine. "It's usually fun but every now and then you get that ONE KID who thinks it's funny to break stuff. Fortunately I'm good at repairs but it's another story when they break a part of my body. I'm only so flexible and if one of my arms gets taken off... Well it's difficult to sow with one hand." she explained all while looking at the trees and wild flowers.

Comment

Isabela's top ears twitched in confusion at the mention of kids that break stuff "Why would you go close to those kinds of people? Isn't it easier to ignore them?" that made sense to the redheaded girl "If someone is a bad person and can't be talked with, then why waste your time with them?." she would have offered to fight back, but Isabela could understand that Alice had more disadvantage when it came physical problems.

The animalia then got a bit forward and turned to face the ghost girl, walking backwards "I think you should just ignore those bullies and latch on the good things, you don't need so much negativity in life to sour your days." her smile was back "You just need to keep looking."

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Forest surrounding the school

Alice twitted her thumbs a bit before finding a small bench to sit on, letting her doll body rest their before her ghost half flew out of it, letting the doll go limp. It would be much easier to move around and keep up with her friend, as long as they didnt' wander too far from her body. "Well it wasn't like I had much of a choice I'm afraid. I own a little doll shop in the country and I have to service the children if I want to keep the lights on." she explained while floating around the forest in her true form. She could smile now and more easily express her emotions as she communicated, sharing a friendly smile with her new friend.

Comment

Giving a precautionary look at the now lifeless doll, Isabela followed the ghost. "Oh well, at least you also have the peace of living in the country." she said while taking off her shoes, and socks, showing her feet, which had longer nails and were the in-between of human and animal. Unconsciously walking with the front part of her feet, the redhead kept talking "I wonder though, wouldn't it be easier for you to be in a more populated place? you need people to feed on, right?" she asked with curiosity showing on her face.

Spoiler:

Comment

Alice actually looked rather supersized when Isabela asked her that question. She was sure she hadn't said anything about her... unusual diet. The cute phantom tilted her head slightly in confusion before explaining. "Nah there are plenty of people around so I rarely had to worry about going hungry. It's mainly around Christmas and thanksgiving." she said moving in just a bit closer to the red head before asking. "How much do you actually know about... well about how i eat?"

Comment

The wolf nodded, getting the idea of those events, then her eyes found the ghost, who was now closer to her, asking about how she knew of such things. "Oh, Papa can summon creatures from the other world, and has Dark magic too, he sometimes brings ghosts and demons to help him with his toys and books." she responded "Although he doesn't like to use his magic that much."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X