X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Esper | Hallway

Jason's change in behavior hadn't been lost on Misaka either, she had been actively trying to patch things up with Jason since their first encounter, and it seemed to be paying off at least somewhat. "Yeah we kind of got off on the wrong foot. I'm glad things are a little better now. Even if he's leaving soon I'm glad it's not on bad terms." she responded as she reached for the door, opening it up for Jenny.

Comment

Project Esper | Hallway

Jennifer gave a small nod at what Misaka had said before accepting her courteous gesture and stepping through the door. Jason's existence presented more questions than answers at the moment, but hopefully everything would become clear soon.

"Yea. I just wonder why he's leaving so soon. Whatever it is, it seems to be urgent.", Jenny said as she turned to look back down at Misaka.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Project Esper | Living Area

By the time they made their way back to the living area, Alex had already emptied his plate and was downing his cup of milk as if he were in a rush to be somewhere. He didn't say too much as Misaka walked in, grabbed her plate and cup and prepared to leave again. Shiroji it seemed had just sat down himself with a plate full of eggs and bacon. He was wearing his usual attire, however the was a rip in his old lab coat that still needed mending.

"Ah good morning girls." the man said as he greeted them. "How is our guest?"

Comment

As the duo entered the room, Jenny looked over at Shiroji with a calm smile as he spoke.

"It seems he's a bit less hostile, but something seems up. Says he wants to leave by today.", Jennifer reported. After doing so, she did take notice of her older teammate rushing as if he was late for something. "Hey Alex, where's the fire?", Jenny half-jokingly asked as she grabbed her own cup and plate from the table.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Shiroji gave a soft smile at the girl's response. It was nice to see their guest was feeling better. Meanwhile Alex choked down the last of his food and downed his milk in one go before putting the glass on the table.

"Ahh!~" he sighed as he waited for a second. "I skipped dinner yesterday to check out the caravan. I was hungry." he answered in a matter of fact sort of way.

Misaka gave a slight giggle at that before speaking herself. "Well who's fault is that?" She asked the boy before moving back towards the door"Anyway I just came to get my plate. We're gonna eat with Jason."
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-17-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Jenny simply raised an eyebrow at Alex's response, but didn't think much else of it.

"Well I guess we'll be back in a bit. Se you all soon.", Jenny said as she followed Misaka back.
              sigpic

Comment

Without much else to say, everyone waved the girl's goodbye, shortly after Alex got up himself and headed towards the washroom. Misaka left ahead of him with Jenny, plates and cups now in hand. "So Jenny..." she asked, waiting a moment for a response of recognition. "What do you think Jason looks like?"

Comment

((A quick post for Koish since I can't keep waiting on Lily. Sorry Lily ))
                  Site 47

Bandit looked down at the floor as he spoke. "So. . . I'm qualified to be a 'specimen' or something. . .? Makes sense I guess. After all I am a glowing man thing. " Bandit spoke, putting one hand on his hip as he scratched the side of his head with his other free glowing hand. "So what kinda accommodations will I be given? I might not be a human, but a glowing man thing still has needs. Simple needs, but needs. . .Just asking."

Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-22-2018, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Site 47
                    Koi gave a small look of confusion before snapping back to her normal features.

"We were only going to run a few tests before letting you on your way, as I spoke before you promptly passed out in the car." Soane explained. "Accommodations will not be needed. Nor do we have the information required to accommodate such things, especially if you require something different."

Soane's optic scanned slightly to the side before turning slightly. "I believe our time is up."

Koi turned in the direction Soane faced, eyes picking through the crowd until one stuck out. They were quite tall compared to most other humans around them, wearing a distinct vaguely formal attire, a blue tinted suit complete with a bright red tie. The theme of blue and red matched their eyes, a mismatched set that indicated heterochromia, but Koi's eyes saw more, the red eye being distinctly artificial. Lastly was the hair, well kept, short, and an odd teal. The mixture of formal attire and the colour choice struck as odd to the former Infinite, and their height only was made more distinct when they approached.

Soane rose an arm, giving a salute at them, the newcomer waving them down.

"At ease, Soane. Welcome to our facility. I hope the trip here wasn't too difficult?" the woman spoke, a tone that spoke of age and experience, despite their relatively young look. The woman held out a hand, Koi shaking it firmly.

Koi could feel the strength in the grip. Higher than average, and with a certain firmness that indicated possibly muscular enhancement that only one like her could tell. "It was fine, mostlies. You's robot-fellas can put up a good fight."

The woman gave a deep chuckle at that. "You can say that, certainly. Though calling them just robots is a bit inaccurate. My name is Tatara, founder of CULL."

Koi narrowed their eyes somewhat. "Wai', Tatara... like Commander Tatara?"

"Ah, someone's actually done their history lessons. Yes, the very same, though I use the title of High Commander now." Tatara affirmed, looking over to Bandit. "And I see we have our little gaseous friend here? I do hope you aren't overwhelmed by all you've likely gone through recently."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Jennifer looked to Misaka with a small hum as the girl tried to get her attention. When asked about what she thought Jason looked like, she had to stop walking for a moment and simply shifted her gaze upward.

"Well if I had to guess, he probably has short hair to fit his head into the helmet. Based on his skill, I would also say he may be somewhere in his late twenties to early thirties. Probably all gruff and has an intense gaze.", Jenny speculated as she continued to walk again, "What about you? What do you think he looks like?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Misaka stopped with Jenny, giving her the moment to think it over. She tried her best to imagine what he looked like based on Jenny's description. It came out looking like a more youthful version of an old war vet, complete with scars and an eye patch. When asked what she thought he looked like, she said the first thing that popped into her head. iUnfortunatly the first thing that popped into her head was pirates, sinc eshe was still thinking about the eye patch "Jack Sparrow"

Comment

Jenny's eyes widened a bit in surprise as Misaka listed off such a name. She actually wasn't expecting her to know of such a character, especially one so old. That being said, she was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps someone DID share some of her interests.

"Didn't think you'd know that one. Seems a bit old for your tastes.", Jenny teased, "Still, I don't think we'll find a pirate beneath that mask."
                          sigpic

Comment

Misaka tilted her head for a moment as if to ponder something before it suddenly dawned on her. "Oh right!" she said as she started walking again. "I watched some of your old movies when I had the flu." she admitted as the two girls approached the door at the other end of the hallway. "I just really like the sense of adventure you know?"

Comment

Jenny actually gave a pretty big smile as Misaka described her encounter with the movie and why she liked it. To be honest, Jennifer always liked it when she could share her interests with others and have that feeling returned.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from, I have up to the third one. I always liked a bit of the mix between serious and comedic tones.", Jenny said with a bit more enthusiasm.
                              sigpic

Comment

Misaka gave a happy smile back. She always got along with Jenny fairly well, but it was nice seeing her get excited about something. She reached the door, stopping for a moment before she turned her head and asked. "Watch them with me later?" After her question a small arc of electricity left her body and went into the door. She used electromagnetism on the doors components to safely open it.

Comment

Working...
                                X