X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Ljóst - 6:58 PM

After the handcuffs were off Azeruk's wrists, he let out a very faint sigh and continued walking. As they walked, Azeruk considered what Galdura said and got an idea from her mentioning SYSTEM. Because she was a member of SYSTEM, then she might have known about the weapon Azeruk kept strapped to his back, the strange "crossbow" that fired chunks of metal.

"This might be sudden, but you're a member of SYSTEM, so you might know what this is, right?", Azeruk asked Galdura as he pulled out the assault rifle.

"Do you know what this thing is?", Azeruk asked her as he showed her the weapon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Blómlegt Forest - 6:58 PM

Galdura was a little surprised when asked, but tried to answer as good as possible. "Hmmm, in fact I'm not quite sure myself. As I said earlier, they usually wont let me know too much. That includes that. I know it's a weapon they use very that functions kind of similar to a crossbow, but the projectile goes much faster. I'm sorry for not giving you a better answer than that. Maybe you can find something once we get to Máttur?" she said. They then continued walking.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Frank listened on. That's when he realized. He didn't have much anything but his odd past. He was content with protecting Myrkur and the stone. But his house is burnt down. He's got nowhere. But Beth might let him live there. He would even work for a living. Why was this all happening?

"Hey, guys, you go on ahead. I'll catch up. I need to, uh, stop by my uncle's. After all, I've still got to train. I'll meet you all in Máttur."

Comment

Blómlegt Forest - 6:58 PM

While Galdura was looking at the weapon, Frank said that he was going to his uncle's to train. It was a shame that Fank was going to leave, but at least it was temporary. With that in mind, Azeruk looked over to Frank and spoke.

"Okay. Just be careful out there.", Azeruk said to Frank.

After speaking to Frank, Azeruk nodded at Galdura as he put it away and continued to walk. Azeruk didn't really know if Galdura knew it, but it was refreshing to Azeruk that she was being nice to him. This entire trip had been stressful on him, but her easing up on the insults was all he needed to recover. Throughout this entire trip, it seemed like Azeruk had this look of absolute resentment for the entire journey, but now it was replaced by a much more relaxed expression, almost a light smile.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X