X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

It's blatantly obvious Hyperion is a person, isn't it?
    But Hyperion's true identity...well...Hyperion isn't their real name. Or its a part of it, I can't decide...

Comment

@Cucoo

Hyperion is a they?

I think I know who the two Hyperions are...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

oh lol I said "their" didn't I?
        I was trying to be gender neutral...it's actually just one person, but which one?
        And are you thinking Sol and Luna?

Well it's obvious when ya think about what Hyperion is in mythology...

Ok blah I'll leave the confirmation for those that figured it out

Spoiler:
        Sol Hyperion, Disciple of Destruction. The "Final Boss" of 'Eternal Galaxy: The Blood Tome' story I've had planned out. His spirit remained trapped in the book. When it was opened his spirit was released and thus with all the secrets of the Blood Tome at his command he has become mad with power and seeks to become the Master of Time and use that power to follow through with his mission to destroy everything so that he can recreate the world to his will.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-19-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So Hyperion is a Titan of some kind?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I used the concept that Hyperion was the father of Helios and Selene and then I went with what Hyperion can be confused with.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

Anyways, I'm about halfway finished with my post. -_-;;
              sigpic

Comment

Im enjoying how you two are already creating a whole plot ^^
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@s121

that's going to be one heck of a post...
                  I can feel it...

And ya, if you look in the spoiler box that I edited in on the post before the other I had, you'll see who Hyperion is.

@Kristia

My conspiracy theories

I technically love to write the endings of stories before I write the beginning or the middle.

Like with 'Eternal Galaxy: Part II - Echoes of Time'...I had like...5 different endings.
                  Still debating which one to use...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-19-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, I'm just guessing what's in store.
                    sigpic

Comment

I should make my story "Eternal Galaxy: Part I - Shards of Starlight" and "Part II - Echoes of Time" into an RP here...cause honestly, I have a beginning and an end but no middle.

Plus it has a wide variety of "Species" as it takes place in a distant galaxy. And it has a sort of "magic" element to it except its not really magic, rather energy manipulation.

EDIT ok last post for me, gonna get sleep.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-20-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

There is something that worries me, since we lost trouble our game master, we have no idea of the plot of the RP, then the mods may come to shut down this place too like in aeterna

We didnīt broke any effing rules there and bam, closed because we "had" no writing experience
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

They only closed it because Kilelicus asked the Mods to do so.

Trouble said that we could keep going, but we still need to figure out who's going to take control of the Generals and Kami.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still hate him for insulting us though

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I suppose it's understandable.

Some people just don't know how to send their massage across without coming off as insulting.

I'm upset that he took the nuclear option and took down the entire RP, but it was his choice as the GM.

It was an unfortunate choice.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs* oh well.. what to do, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X